Camping with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doug689
Doug689
331 Followers

Mom was really coming alive and grabbed my head by the hair like she was afraid I was going to pull back. I pushed my tongue into her hot pussy and reveled in the feeling of her wet and hot pussy. I was enjoying the feel of the ridges on the inner pussy walls as my tongue fucked in and out.

Mom screamed, "Oh my god, yes, I love that. Oh my, yes, yes, aiieee!"

Mom's hips started lurching upward bashing my lips and chin. I tilted my mouth up and sucked her clit into my mouth pushing the hood back with my tongue. The feeling of that hard nub in my mouth was electric, to me and to Mom. Mom came instantly!

"Good God, I never, oh my God, oh my, I, ohhhh," Mom screamed and cried. Then her cries turned to grunts and gasps, as she seemed to be blowing air out through her puckered lips. A long wail followed.

"Aiieee!" Mom cried out.

I dropped my mouth off of Mom's clit and just licked and kissed her pussy lips and let her orgasm run its course. A sweet nectar was oozing from her pussy and I was licking it all up.

I paused just long enough to say, "Your pussy is so delicious Mom. I love your taste and I love how you come for me," then went back to licking that succulent pussy.

Mom seemed to come forever and I enjoyed this erotic meal more than anything I ever had!

As Mom finished coming, she pulled my head from her pussy and up to her face. She looked into my eyes and whispered in a hoarse voice, "I have never felt anything like that, I love you and love what you do for me. Can this be real and can it last?"

"It's real, and as long as you want me Mom, I am here for you," I answered, and we locked our mouths together again for more tongue fucking.

I swiveled my hips back a bit and brought my hard dick down and back up impaling myself deep into Mom's pussy. Mom grunted into my mouth, and we began to fuck against each other.

This felt as new as it was last night, and I was still in awe of being able to finally fuck my loving Mother. We made love in a slow and more loving manner this morning. There was no urgency, we both knew this was not our last time, and we both also just wanted to enjoy each other prolonging our orgasms as long as possible.

We made love in many positions, and we brought each other to the pinnacle multiple times and backed off each time in perfect sync with each other. We must have made love for an hour before we let ourselves go.

When we did let go, it was so incredibly powerful. It was like we built up to it in layers and they were all coming down at once.

Mom and I were loudly coming as our bodies slammed together. I could feel every spurt of my come rebound after splashing into my mother's cervix. We both were shaking with passion as we collapsed into each other's arms. I was so excited that my dick didn't even soften after coming. I stayed hard inside Mom's tightly spasming pussy and we lay looking at each other and whispering little love thoughts.

I was even thinking about fucking Mom again, but realized we should get up and have breakfast.

I told Mom, "As much as I'd love to keep doing this all morning, maybe we should go get breakfast."

Mom answered with a smile, "If you promise to make love to me more later on."

"Without a doubt, I will be kissing, sucking, and loving every inch of your perfect body in a few hours Mom!"

"Good, I have a lot of missed loving to make up for," She said with a sexy grin.

Breakfast was great, but it took too damn long.

Doug689
Doug689
331 Followers