All Comments on 'Camping with Mom'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

I love mom/son camping stories. They really get me going this one was good but it could have been better in my opinion if we had a better description of Michelle other than she was overweight with huge tits. How big were tits and what did her face look like. Also, how big was Paul's cock? It's things like this that help me paint that mental image.

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Good story

Good story. Hope you can continue writing some more incest stories. Hope with some sniffing of panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh Lord this is a good one!

This is so great! I just read it twice!

5 stars!!!!!

You are the best Author on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Who wants

Who wants a fatty when your 18 Ffs that's sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story.

Jolly good read lad, but I think while you did indeed end it to where it was sound that last line kind of... it was odd. It made sense, due to earlier dialogue, but... I wouldn't end it like that. Anyways, think we could get a sequel with that mum/daughter relationship going? I think some lesbian incest is in order!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story

You can go insane with regret and guilt and embarrassment, which will ruin your lives for ever, or you can give in to true love and be happy. Best statement in the story applies to many similar situations.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
the voice is correct for this story

that off an immature 18 old virgin.

BG187BG187about 9 years ago
I liked it

I agree with some of the comments about the mother being fat. Other than that I thought it was really good, maybe a bit more reluctance. ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"she ain't fat, she's my mother"

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and so is sex appeal. Paul likes his mother's voluptuous curves just fine. The kid is constantly stealing glances at his mother's abundant ass, her jutting belly, above all her bountiful tits, and the sight always makes him so hard his young cock is practically busting out of his pants. Michelle notices of course--mothers tend to pay close attention to what's happening in their boy's pants--and she gets all wet and mushy between her legs. Jenny was right, this pair was made for each other. Mom sucks her boy's cock and directs him to slurp the hairy hole he came out of. Paul places his head between his mother's thighs, where it last was 18 years before, and goes to town. That magical hole, his own damn birth canal, is the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. Paul finds that he even loves his own mother's cunt-smell, which he inhales deep into his lungs. And now the main event. "Jenny guided his cock where it belonged"--guess where--and Paul's up inside his mother up to his balls. Paul fucks his mother, boy does he ever fuck her, he blows his balls and splatters his semen where his semen belongs (you sure as shit know where), and--will you look at that. The kid's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. I'm glad the gifted Mr. S concludes his tale with Paul and Michelle going off to raise their little girl together and share their lives. I love happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I couldn't get into this. the picture of the obese mother was disgusting. Viagra was invented so men could have sex with fat women because there's no other way to stay hard after seeing one naked LOL moron

"Such a lovely young lord, thine are," <-- comma really LOL thine is yours, your

such a lovely young lord yours are.

thee and thou are you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
family fun

A great story that did the trick. I loved the story-line of a virile young man finding this magical place where his mother spreads her soft thighs and lets her son pound away spilling his seed into her unprotected womb. What is better is that mom lets her son breed her over and over again while begging him for his seed. I wish all mother son camping trips could end this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very hot

Loved it this made me so wet! The ending made me cum... reminded me of a little accident I had on a family camping trip :$

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5* (five stars) = 4.95/5.0 = 99% = A+

Thank you!

i had hots for my mother big time. She was shapely woman, with extra flesh on all right places. Her haunches, legs & arms were firm. In my mind she was not fat. She was very sexy & then some!

Mom's body tipe can shape a young man's taste for years to come...

Your mother can not be fat, or skinny or ugly! SHE IS YOUR MOTHER...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is true

My mother seduced me when I was 12 and she was 28.. It was fantastic. We've been fucking together ever since. I''m 30 now and married, but I still find time to fuck my mum at l east once a week

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Right!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fake and gay

Fucking amateurs who don't know how to camp. Three stars for a shitty but well deserved effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
all good except

Why bother with the pregnancy talk. That part killed the goodness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not my mother, but a friends mother

This brought back memories of when I went camping fro two weeks with my buddy Danny and his family. His mom loved to wear jogging shorts and sports bras around camp. Her nipples were always hard and I couldn't help staring. It became a joke between Danny and his Dad about how I was infatuated with his moms tits. When she had gone off to the showers, Danny told me to be quiet and showed me how he had found a storage closet between the two shower rooms with peepholes. We watch his mom take a shower (and two thee women) . One night everyone had gone to bed early except his mom and me. She kept staring at me across the campfire. I noticed her nipples getting hard and couldn't take my eyes off of her. She stood up and walked over to me then polled her top off. She put her hand to her lips telling me to be quiet and she began to rub them. I was so hard. She turned and sat in my lap, grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits. I was just a kid with a beautiful woman in my lap while I played with her tits. When I tried to move my hands down to her pussy, she did come to her senses and stood back up. Needless to say, I beat off to that night for years afterwards. I never did tell Danny what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
losing belly.

with diabetes running wild she need to get the weight down for her health.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

I love stories of sons having sex with their mothers. I always wanted to fuck my mother. I fucked mothers of two of my friends but never fucked my own mother. Walked in on her once and got a full frontal view of her big tits and bushy cunt. We always kissed on the lips but not with tongue. My father fucked my second wife but I never fucked his wife. I still think about it and jack off every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RE: FAKE AND GAY

AS FOR ANONYMOUS 8-29-15.......YOU ARE A FUCKING JACK OFF! GET ON THE PROGRAM SHIT FOR BRAINS!

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Mother - Son

Question, did son ever inform his nice mom that she got his cherry cock? Nice story and did the other couple become parents? Need more of this enjoyable incest five star reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re anon 04/28/15, 5*... A+

I could not agree more with above comment.

I also had the hots for my mother.

I gave the story a 5+ too.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Finally. a writer with a difference .

Well done, finally a writer with guts who doesn't make the mum out to be barbie doll gorgeous but an average or overweight woman that her son still loves. Loved this story even though I thought it finished too abruptly. Well gone again..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Liked the idea son gets mom pregnant.mom should had fucked other son do Jenny.then do double penetration with both woman at the camp site.when we camping there group of next to ours next thing I know my mom was at their site getting gangbanged from every guy there.had her screaming when she had 2 cocks in her and one in her ass plus fucking her bareback.by the time they had fucked her it was early morning when they helped back to the rv.she told me that she was sore in both of her holes and she needed a shower.before she showered I pushed on the bed on her back got on top of her rammed my cock in her and she screamed at me you bastard I am to sore I said shut up slut your taking my cock now and I just kept fucking till I unloaded my cum in her.now you can take your shower.once she was done she got in bed and I looked at with marks on her body.said are you ready for another gangbang said to her mother said no.told her the guys right outside she looked at me so you want go outside let them fuck me again while I am to sore and I said get your cunt out there get fucked which she did.they fucked her for 2 hrs then left told her your not taking shower want to make sure your pregnant now.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Agree with Kookaburra8

Loved this story especially his mum unfortunately it finished far too abruptly

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED IT, GAVE IT A 5

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BRAVO! BRAVISSIMO! I GAVE THIS STORY A 5+

The scenario was brilliantly conceived. The story was perfectly crafted. The story is my cup of tea & then some & then a tad bit on top of that!

My mom was a BBW. She was 5 - 8&1/2 tall, all extra pounds were on all the right places: boobs, ass, thighs, & bit less on her tummy & her upper arms. Her body was naturally firm, even her thighs & her ass. She carried her flesh on a rather big frame. All of that gave her a perfect hourglass figure. My mom's face was & remained beutiful. Her eyes eere blue. She was a sexy Rubenesque woman. Without extra pounds she could be described as statuesque. I saw her old pics: in her 20's she was one hot item.

Some people dislike BBW. I can tell them that to each 2 guys who are turned off by BBW there is one guy who has a BBW fetish (he need not be aware of that). I was one of them. A few times over the years i was with bigger women. OMG OMG. They were turning my on very intensely. I fucked each of them vigorously like a man possessed which i temporarily was. I fucked them tirelessly like there was no tomorrow. I kissed & licked & caress every square inch of their ass cheecks, their thighs etc. I was sqeezing their thighs too rough, leaving bruises. I had to control myself.

It is very rewarding to fuck a BBW. They need sex as much as any other woman, sometimes more! They love to be banged. Their sex drive can be amazing.

Hi sethp: thank you for this story.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Nice trip Very good story ended too soon

Very well done, neat story. The end was weak. Still liked it, please finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE it. Gave it a 5 (4.8/5 = 96%). If you are into mom-son incest stories this one is a MUST READ!

Hi sethp:

Thank you for this story.

I will check your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THIS STORY IS A TENT MAKER. IT ALSO IS VERY WELL CRAFTED. FIVE STAR STUFF.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I totally LOVE your story; gave you a 5!

:)

daddymacdaddymacabout 5 years ago
please

please please please make this a series

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
NICE STORY

Could have been longer, with a little bit more action.........Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Thanks for the awesome story I got so horny reading it thank you I’ll never look at my mother the same again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing story! Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.

Well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ends way too quick. Entire story could use more build up and romancing. Also, the drunk sex doesn't really connect with the rest of the story. Other than that, great story.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Very hot and I loved it. I only wished it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would have been a better story with out they other couples in it. It was nice but having they other girl having sex infront of her made it fill off for some reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t care for the basic premise, but had to give it a 4 stars rating because it was well done & very hot. 🥵

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!! A story that is somewhat plausible....

PrimavoltaPrimavoltaover 1 year ago

Oddly fascinating. Five stars

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(12/9/2022) Nicely done. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written. Glad you didn't go into over detailing, as a lot of writers do, to set up the storyline. I felt like a fly on the wall as the story unfolded. Again, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Having his mother become his wife was far-fetched. While not impossible and sounds very sexy, the uncle would not agree to that. Having made that comments I would just date a woman like that and support her if she birthed my child.

bob3641223bob36412235 months ago

love mom and son very good story i enjoyed it.

JamokieJamokie5 months ago

Very hot! Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written and very sexy. I would love to see a Jenny and Larry story to compliment this great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!