Camping with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" she gasped stopping suddenly, just inside. Paul stumbled against her grabbing her hips to keep his balance, his cock slammed against her large, round ass.

"Oh!" Paul gasped too, now that he could see what had stopped his mother in her tracks.

Larry was standing in the kitchenette with his shorts down to his ankles and Jenny was kneeling in front of him, sucking his cock for all she was worth. She had most of it in her mouth and was noisily slurping around it.

Paul's mother backed up to get away but only succeeded in pressing her wide ass against the bulge in his pants. "Oh!" she said.

Jenny and Larry noticed them and Jenny pulled her mouth off of her lover's cock, saliva running down her chin. "It's okay. I wanted you to watch," she said. Then she opened her mouth wide and inhaled Larry's cock again, this time bobbing her head on it and making obscene noises.

If it was possible, Paul got even harder. He heard his mother whimper and then she reached a hand behind her and grabbed the Paul's crotch.

"Mo—"

"Shh," his mother cut him off and turned her face towards his. "Kiss me."

Paul did, and his mother moaned into his mouth as they mashed their lips together. She squeezed his hardness through his pants. Paul gasped, moving his hands up from his mother's hips, across her plump belly, cupping her huge boobs and loving how big and heavy they were.

"Yes," she moaned into his mouth, as he roughly squeezed her boobs. "You've been looking at them all day, uh..."

Paul was embarrassed. He hadn't thought his quick, little glances had been noticeable. He pulled his hands away backing up a little. Reality was setting in. This was his mother. He was not right. He turned and nearly jumped out of the RV's door.

Larry was leaning back against the counter and Jenny had taken her mouth off of his cock again, slowly jerking him. "Michelle."

Michelle was immobile. She stared open-mouthed at the lovers in front of her.

"Michelle," Jenny said again, continuing to stroke Larry's cock. "You need to go to him. Love him tonight, or you're going to lose him."

"I can't lose him," Michelle whimpered.

"Then go to him," Jenny said. "Suck him like this. Show him how much you love him. Tell him you love him. Then let him be a man and let him fuck you all night long."

Jenny turned her face to Larry's throbbing cock, and sucked him back into her mouth. Michelle, left them and stumbled back to the campsite, where she caught Paul taking his sleeping bag and backpack over to the Volvo.

"What?"

"I'm sleeping in the car, mom."

"You can't. I—"

"What? Why? We—"

Michelle moved over to him, pressing herself against him and trapping him against the car door. "Because I love you. Jenny told me—she told me—I can't lose you." Then Michelle kissed him, reaching around and grabbing his ass, pulling his hardness against her.

"Mom," Paul weakly protested, as she pulled her lips away from him.

"Into the tent," she said, walking ahead. She stumbled and Paul reached out to steady her.

Regaining her balance, she entered the tent, turning on the electric camp light inside. Paul followed her in. He watched in wonder as she sat down, facing him, peeling off her tight blouse, unclasping her industrial strength bra and exposing her big, heavy tits.

"Wow, you're so big. I mean...not you...uh..."

She giggled, hefting a giant boob in each hand. "I know what you mean. You mean these; they are big and you're overdressed."

Paul peeled his own shirt off and then pulled off his shorts and boxers. His mother squeezed out of her own shorts and panties. They were both sitting there, naked, breathing heavily and looking at each other.

"Jenny told me what I needed to do," she said, crawling over to him. "Lie on your back."

Paul did. His hard cock pointing straight up at the ceiling. "Mom, you're drunk."

"No. You call me Michelle, or baby-cakes from now on. I'm your girlfriend, here and now, and I'm gonna suck that big cock of yours all the way down my throat and drink your cum. How does that sound?"

"It...it sounds—oh my god!" he stammered and gasped as she bent her head over his cock and then sucked his entire length into her mouth and throat in one glorious movement. He was in his mother's throat! "Oh my god!" he cried out again as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft.

Michelle took her son's thick, hard cock into her throat, again and again and again. She slurped on him noisily, drooling around his shaft. She came up for air. "I need some relief too. So wet. Eat me too, yeah?"

"I don't know how," Paul mumbled, embarrassed.

"Just lick me," his mother gasped, moving her leg over him and straddling his face. Then she leaned forward, sucking his cock back into her mouth again as she pushed her sex against his face.

Paul knew he was in a sixty-nine position. He had seen it in porno movies before, but never dreamed in a million years that his first time in this position would be with his mother.

Her heavy, breasts were molded against his torso, and she ground her wet pussy against his face. He instantly loved the smell of her. He loved the feel of her soft, fat belly against his body. He loved the weight of her on him. He reached up to her ass, pulling her closer and he licked her.

"Yes!" his mother shrieked, pulling her mouth off of his cock. "Like that!" Then she sucked his cock into her mouth again.

Paul proceeded with gusto, loving that he was pleasing her; feeling proud; Loving the way she tasted.

"Oh yes!" she shrieked again, grinding her pussy against his face. "That's it! You're a natural!"

Paul lapped at her pussy like a man possessed, moaning against his mother's wet, hot sex with his cock buried in her throat. The two lovers ate each other for a long while, grunting and moaning against each other, pleasing each other.

Paul's mother rolled off of him. "I think—" she was breathless. "I think you could make me cum like that—uh—you had me so close."

"I was close too," Paul chimed in.

"I know hunny-buns," she said, laying back. "I wanna cum with you inside me though. Make love to me." she spread her thick thighs wide, inviting him inside of her.

Paul crawled over and on top of her. She pulled him down towards her face, but he hesitated. "Your, um, it's on my face..."

She giggled. "I have so much to teach you. It's called pussy juice, and I love to taste myself on my man's lips and tongue. Kiss me."

Paul stiffened in pride. He was her man. All weekend, it had been about him becoming a real man, he thought. He wasn't about to disappoint his new woman. He leaned forward kissing his mother passionately as he sank his thick cock inside her. The feeling was unbelievable.

"Oh, my fucking God, baby," she moaned as he slid his length in and out of her. "Where have you been all my life? Uh! That's it. Fuck me!"

Paul did fuck her. The tent was filled with the wet sounds of their sex and their grunting. They fucked forever it seemed. Paul was proud of how long he lasted. His mother squeezed her legs tightly around him as she came. He couldn't breathe as she squeezed the air out of him.

"Oh Paul." she whimpered as she came down from her orgasm, at last releasing her legs.

When he could breathe again, Paul told her that he was going to cum as well, and started to pull out of her.

"Don't you dare!" she hissed at him. "Fill me with your seed. Cum deep inside me, baby. Inside me!"

Paul thrust his cock inside his mother, shooting his load deep inside her, filling her with his seed at her request. This was much better than skeeting on her belly, although that was pretty hot too, he had to admit. This was better though; much, much better.

Paul rolled off of his mother after he was spent. She moved against him pulling the blankets and comforter over them. "I love you," she said, kissing his cheek and drifting off to sleep. Paul passed out a short time later, loving the feeling of his mother's plump body against his. She really was the woman of his dreams. Forget Judy Summers.

Paul woke up the next morning alone in the tent. He dressed quickly and went outside. His mother wasn't there. It was a little chilly this morning, so he got some jeans and a sweater out of the Volvo, grabbed his toiletries and headed over to the bathrooms. After brushing his teeth and changing his clothes, he went back to the campsite. There was still no sign of his mother. He grabbed a protein bar and some juice and sat there wondering if she was angry at him for last night. Would she still love him?

He tried to make sense of it, but his thoughts were soon interrupted.

"Hey Paul," Jenny said, coming over to where he was sitting. She had two cups of coffee in her hand and offered him one.

"Thanks," he said as she sat down next to him. "Have you seen my—I mean—Michelle?"

Jenny put her hand on Paul's leg. "Yes. I saw her this morning. We talked. She needed some time to herself."

"Why? What did she say?"

"Listen. When I was finished with Larry, I came over last night and looked in the tent."

"You saw?"

"And heard. Everything."

Paul turned so red, that he felt like the skin was going to melt off of his face. "You—I—"

Jenny giggled. "It's okay, it was really hot. I could have watched you two fuck all night, but—"

Paul started to get up, but Jenny pulled him back down.

"Wait. I heard you guys. I know that Michelle's your mother."

Reality hit hard and Paul felt like a freak. He hadn't thought any of this through. He felt like he was going to burst into tears.

Jenny scooted closer to him putting her arm around him. "You're so uptight. Relax. It's okay. I'm not judging you and I still think you two were made to be together. Michelle went up to the clearing we were at yesterday to sort things out. You need to go to her now, though; right now."

"I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. What if she doesn't—What if—"

"She does love you. Are you scared?"

"Yes."

"Let's go up together. Come on. Finish your coffee and let's go."

Paul drained his barely warm coffee in one big swig, and let Jenny lead him up the trail to his mother. To his doom.

They found her sitting on a log, looking out over the valley, still and lost in thought. Paul started to back away, but Jenny gripped his arm. "Come on," she whispered in his ear, pulling him along behind her as she walked over to Michelle.

Michelle stiffened as she heard their footsteps, turning around suddenly. Her eyes were wet. "Please, go," she said, almost inaudibly.

"No," Jenny said firmly. "Paul, sit down."

Paul did as he was told and sat down next to his mother. They both looked up at Jenny as she moved in front of them. She pulled two necklaces with some kind of Native American talisman hanging on worn leather. She leaned forward and put one over each of their heads and around their necks. Paul and his mother sat there stupidly, looking up at Jenny. The realization of what had happened this weekend had hit them both hard. They were embarrassed, confused and full of regret.

"You two," Jenny giggled as she looked at their shocked faces. "You over think everything. You're so programmed, so uptight, so utterly clueless and hopeless. I just knew I was up here for a reason. You're under the spell of this place and you're resisting it and it's hurting your hearts; your souls; your spirits."

"I don't believe in—" Michelle started, but Jenny cut her off with a loud shush."

"Quiet. Be quiet and listen to me. I don't care what you believe or don't believe, but there is one thing that I know. I know that you two were made for each other and despite any social stigmas or any of that shit; you two are here, now for one reason. You love each other, you made love to each other and that's that. You have two choices. You can go insane with regret and guilt and embarrassment, which will ruin your lives for ever, or you can give in to true love and be happy. That's really all there is to it." Jenny knelt down in front of them. "Kiss," she whispered.

Michelle and Paul turned towards each other. Paul started to say something but Jenny shushed him again and put her hands on the backs of each of their heads, pushing them closer together. "You have to do this, or it will tear you apart."

"But it's—" Paul protested.

"It never—" Michelle started.

"Who do you think Larry is?" Jenny giggled. "I seduced him as soon as he divorced my mother and we've been together ever since. Now shut up and kiss!"

Paul and his mother moved their lips against each other as if magnetically drawn and once their lips touched, their passion erupted.

"Yes," Jenny exclaimed as Paul and Michelle kissed, open mouthed.

They were sucking on each other's tongues in seconds and Paul placed his hands on his mother's massive boobs, kneading them roughly. She moaned in appreciation. They pulled away from each other to catch their breath.

"You have to consummate your love, here and now."

"What if someone comes up and—?" Paul started.

"Let me worry about that," Jenny insisted. "You're overdressed."

Whether it was uncontrolled lust or the sacred necklaces they wore, it was if they were under a spell. Paul and his mother peeled off their clothes, exposing their naked bodies to Jenny and the warm morning sun.

Michelle went down on her hands and knees, offering her plump ass to her son. "I'm already wet and ready for you. It's like I'm on fire, and so empty. Fill me up."

"It's the magic of this place. It's so strong," Jenny said quietly.

Paul moved up behind his mother and hesitated. Jenny gave a frustrated sigh and moved closer and grabbed his cock firmly, pulling it against his mother's pussy. She grunted as she felt the tip of his cock against her. Jenny guided his cock where it belonged and stepped back. Paul plunged inside of Michelle.

"Oh God, baby!" she shrieked as Paul started to fuck her. The clearing was filled with the sound of their lovemaking.

Paul had a good firm grip on his mother's thick, fat thighs as he thrust inside her. He reached one hand around to grab one of her heavy, swinging breasts.

"Yes," she shrieked at him. "I'm almost there! Keep—yes, keep fucking me. I'm—ahhh!"

"I'm going to cum too, mom," Paul stammered as his mother convulsed on the ground in front of him, slamming her hips back against him.

"Give it to her Paul," Jenny said. "Give her your child. Fill her with your seed."

Paul did. He shot the biggest load of his life deep inside his mother, pumping her full of his seed. His mother had collapsed forward onto her forearms, her face on the grass.

"God, baby, I could feel it shooting. I could feel it."

Paul pulled his cock out and his mother turned to him, kissing him passionately.

Jenny clapped from beside them. "Oh that was so hot! Paul, you're going to be a wonderful father! I'm so happy for you two!"

Paul's mouth dropped open and Jenny giggled. "The legend! Don't you listen to anything I say?"

Michelle grasped Paul's hands tightly. "I listened. It's okay. I want it and I'll teach you. You'll be great. I don't know what we'll do. I just feel. I just feel at peace. I know we'll be okay."

"Well, my work is done here," Jenny chimed in, beaming at them. "That was so fucking hot. I'm off to find my man. I've never been so horny in my life. I'll see you two later." Then she left.

"Let's get dressed, champ," Michelle giggled. "Back to the tent, I have something to show you."

Paul and his mother got dressed and made their way back down the trail. They could hear muffled squeals from Jenny's campsite as they passed it. "She wasn't kidding," Michelle laughed.

When they got to the tent, Michelle zipped it up behind them. "It's nearly lunch and I'm hungry."

Paul looked at her funny and started toward the opening of the tent. "I'll get—"

"No," she said, pulling him back and pushing him down onto the sleeping bags. "I said momma's hungry. I'm hungry for you, lover. I'm going to suck your cock and swallow my lunch. Get used to it, baby."

She yanked down Paul's shorts until his cock sprang up. "Ha, I knew you were ready," she giggled and then leaned over and sucked him deep into her mouth. "Mmmmm."

Michelle sucked her son until he flooded her mouth with semen. She swallowed every last drop and then cuddled up against him. "I love you so much, hunny-buns."

"I love you too, b...baby cakes?" Paul responded.

"Yes," his mom giggled. "I am your baby-cakes. Just think, we've got two more nights up here together if you're game," she said rubbing her hands on his chest.

"Yeah, I'd like that," Paul said.

"You know my big tits are going to become gigantic when I'm pregnant," Michelle giggled.

"I can't wait," Paul said, "What about—"

"Shhh," Michelle said, kissing Paul on the cheek. "We'll get our own place near the college, we'll be okay. Fuck him."

Paul knew in his heart that everything would be okay. Fuck Judy Summers. He had found the woman of his dreams. The lovers fell asleep together.

They did stay at the campground for the next two nights. Paul had indeed impregnated his mother and they moved in together by the college a few weeks after they returned. Michelle went to beauty school and Paul took his uncle's job offer. They had a wonderful daughter together and Michelle's boobs grew huge with milk and they lived happily ever after.

The end.