All Comments on 'Camping with Mom'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

I love mom/son camping stories! So fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

sexymeupsexymeup8 months ago

The first thing you did was ruin the story with oversized tits and oversized cock and buffed up the body of son just like so many other boring stories on here, that other writers have already done, try writing a story with normal body parts. one star. The 2nd thing was he was perfect A student, how about a dumb jock instead who was not even good at it, and out of shape, and a mom who was a pig. more real to life.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So hot to read about son cumming deep inside his mom and give her multiple orgasms fucking her so rough and she loved her sons huge cock inside her....so hot!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I didn’t even make it past the second paragraph. Can’t guys write a story without the woman having giant breasts???? The story can be just as good with C size breasts. Don’t worry I didn’t rate your story so I shouldn’t ding your score.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood8 months ago

The switching from 3rd to 1st person and back was confusing at times. Maybe one of the points of view in italics? Otherwise, a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stopped reading at ‘E’ cup breasts. Poor authors seem to think that extreme is cool.

Bantam57Bantam578 months ago

Excellent - would like more where regular love making = pregnancy and they become a couple

STUGPOLESTUGPOLE8 months ago

Other than the grammar issues, this was a hot story, which I thoroughly enjoyed!

NabzapokovNabzapokov8 months ago

You lost Me at e cup. All moms don't have e cups m I st men don t have 11 inch cocks and to stay in the fantasy realm you must stay in the plausible. I stopped reading and shant continue.

GordonOSUGordonOSU8 months ago

Ignore the criticism of users such as sexymeup that dislike the story for esthetic reasons. If they don't care for the character descriptions, stop reading. It's what most of us do. Well written story and please keep writing what you like. After all, this is as much as about your enjoyment as it is your readers.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Wow, awesome story and so well written! Favorite story and now following you. 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pick a POV. This keeps changing between 1st person (his POV) to 3rd person, seemingly to be able to tell her thoughts. Both could have easily been done as 3rd person. If not that, then put SOMETHING to indicate the change, such as

================

between paragraph. I gave up, scrolled to the end, and gave it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

yep, E cup shit was a major turn off, cheap TOO.

Cowboy63Cowboy638 months ago

Don't pay any attention to those "anonymous" commenters, you write what YOU like to write about. Your not here to cater to them, if people like it, they will read, if they don't, then they won't. Don't let anyone tell you how to write your stories! I personally loved it, I would have liked to see more detailed backstory, maybe a prequel? But I thought it well written, very passionate and I very much look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She cannot have a hour glass figure with E cup breast.

Not in the real world

violetspiralvioletspiral8 months ago

Gave up after reading about oversized tits, hourglass figure, biggus dickus, amazing grades that can get him any scholarship. Also, from the glancing I did, the sex is way too drawn out. It's erotica, not a porn. Give us some story as well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was lost completely. Changing from "me" talking to "Mom" talking was not okay to read. If you will be switching between persons, first you have to type the person's name, then a dash (-), then the paragraph; so the readers can understand who's the person in the story talking about at this point.

The story has quick development. You do not explain properly the relationship between mother and son. You rush to the incest part. That was a good story but poorly developed. Sorry, for me wasn't enjoyable. This story was just a fucking rush. Like a racing car, from 0 to 60 in 3.5 seconds. As fast as you begin, as fast as you end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The sex was good but I have to agree that the E cups and cock size distract from the story. And law firms have absolutely no interest in high school seniors.

Crusader235Crusader2358 months ago

E Cups, you ever seen E cups? She'd look like a cow. BS story

live4thebjlive4thebj8 months ago

Unrealistic right from the start. *

HornyVikingMNHornyVikingMN8 months ago

Apparently the author is getting paid for each time they use the words "hard cock." The change in POV didn't bother me, but after about the 53rd hard cock reference I bailed. The story has promise, but get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Way way to base! No real feel to it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice story, i love that they both have had feelings for each other for a long time and now they can be in love and i hope they will get many babies together.

bobbisworldbobbisworld8 months ago

OMG! I loved it. I loved having sex with my Mommy too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hope he got her pregnant. Part 2?

JoeDonJoeDon7 months ago

great scene! came on page 2, i'll have to come back and read the rest soon. thank you! i really liked how you had son in first person and brenda in third person omniscient. It was different but I liked having the two perspectives. I just love when mother and son can consummate mutual lust and attraction. there were some small pacing issues here and there and some of the dialogue and descriptions were a little overwrought for my taste but overall it didn't ruin an otherwise fun story. great work. keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My mom and I went camping and it rained the entire weekend. We were both just wearing shorts and t-shirts. My mom wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were hard and poking out. I was wearing underwear, but my cock was hard and noticeably bulging in my shorts. We played strip poker, but with only the three articles of clothing that we both were wearing, quickly we were both naked. My mom looked so hot and when she said she was horny, we fucked continuously all weekend.

boaman007boaman0077 months ago

Great story, thanks. Just added you to my favorite authors list. Glad I found you.

202GE202GE7 months ago

You continually switched which point of view the story was being told from.

writerjabwriterjab7 months ago

E CUP???!!!! You want to break your mom’s back?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

might have had potential, if you could decide who the internal narrator was, and stop flipping randomly back and forth between them. ten minutes editing it to make it a more natural flow for the reader would vastly improve this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Big tits, big cock, smart athletic son and hot mom, yeah it's dripping with clichés 30 seconds in. A distinct lack of variety in the setups of so many of these kinds of stories. Pretty sad. Also the son lasts way too long for his first time with his mom, his ultimate fantasy woman. But I can overlook these grievances since they're all-too-common and thus expected, to a degree.

The dialogue is very cringe-worthy. It doesn't feel like what people would actually say, but is rather kind of pandering to the reader. There were too many paragraphs of descriptive text and it got very repetitive quickly. The whole thing could have been condensed into a story half as long with nothing of value being lost. Additionally the point-of-view seemed to change frequently which made the flow of the story feel a little disjointed, although it's not a huge deal compared to the other issues.

All-in-all, a hot scenario but executed somewhat amateurishly. Hopefully this is just early work as there is much to be improved upon. It would be nice to know if he was impregnating her as it seems unlikely she's on birth control after so long without any men in her life sexually (unless it's to regulate her periods or something like that). Details like this are important. A part 2 where they get back home and do some of the things they mentioned would be hot, and also if he knocked her up and continues to fuck her senseless while pregnant. Now that's hot stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked the story but too much build up to the sex just a 4

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 month ago

Awesome story! Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous