Camping with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda moaned deeply and felt her pussy spasm at the erotic images described by her son. Wanting to add to the eroticism, she said, "Imagine me sucking your big hard cock in the car, us having shower sex, or teasing each other in public and trying not to let anyone else know what we're doing."

I felt my hard cock twitch as I listened to my kinky mother and decided to taunt her, "It's a good thing that we are both so dirty and depraved as to engage in such incestuous activities, Mom."

Brenda moaned contentedly as she replied, "Yes, it is, sweetheart. I'm just glad that my strong handsome son with the big hard cock has such depraved desires as to engage in incest with his own mother."

I smiled as I continued to slowly fuck my mother's wet pussy. Deciding to change tactics, I said, "You have no idea how sexy I find you, Mom. You ruined other girls and even older women for me by being the only woman I wanted. It's impossible to find a substitute woman for you, Mom, and trust me, I have looked. Since I knew you were the only woman I wanted, I turned my attention to sports and studying to burn off my unending desire for my own mother."

Brenda felt her heart and pussy clench at her son's admission, as she admitted, "I haven't wanted any other man but you for so long, honey. I used to hate not being near you or being in your arms. That's why I stay home with you most nights. I just have to be near you even if I thought I couldn't have you for myself. I never want any other man but you, honey. I love you."

I moaned as I felt Mom's pussy clench around my hard cock as I replied, "I love you too, Mom. Now I just need to fuck and lick you every chance I get so you know who you belong to."

Mom moaned as her pussy spasmed at her son's words and declared, "I know I belong to you, sweetheart, but you can fuck and lick me every chance you get anyway."

I moaned at Mom's declaration as I huskily replied, "Are you sure you're not turned off by incest with your own son, Mom?"

Mom writhed under me as she purred, "Incest with my own son is my turn-on, sweetheart. You've always made my pussy so wet and needy, baby. Now we can finally engage in our desires. I hope to have so much incest with you that you know who you belong to."

I smirked unseen by Mom as I replied, "Well, I have a pretty good idea who I belong to, but I'd better keep going just to make sure."

We stopped talking as I dropped my head and captured her lips for a passionate kiss. We both moaned into the kiss and Mom tightened her grip on me as I continued to slowly fuck her. Feeling Mom's cunt clenching and spasming around my cock had me moaning into her mouth. She moaned back into the kiss as she ground into me. Our tongues danced together in her mouth as she clung to my body and I continued to slowly thrust into her.

Brenda felt like crying in happiness at finally having her son as her lover. Hearing his declarations had caused her lust and desire for him to skyrocket. Feeling his lips on hers and his tongue inside her mouth twirling around her tongue had her pussy spasming in need. As she caressed and stroked his naked body she admired his taught muscles tensing and straining as he continued to fuck her. His big hard cock felt humongous inside her pussy as it filled and stretched her in the most amazing ways. She longed to feel her son pumping his hot cum into her needy pussy, claiming her as his own. The thought that her own son would soon seed her cunt was so erotic, dirty, and depraved that she was already feeling her next orgasm building.

Brenda moaned into the kiss as she remembered her son's desire to lick her pussy and fuck her every chance he got and in every room of their house. She couldn't wait until they got home and she could finally welcome her son into her bed as her lover. The thought of sleeping naked and wrapped in her son's arms made a warmth blossom inside her cunt. God, how she loved, lusted, and longed for her own son.

Hearing Mom's sighs and moans take on a desperate tone, I knew her orgasm was quickly approaching. Smiling down at her, I asked, "Are you about to cum again, Mom? Your pussy is so sensitive to my hard cock, isn't it? I bet you can already feel your next orgasm approaching. I can feel your pussy trembling around my hard cock. I can hear the change in your moans and breathing. I know you're going to cum soon, mom. Do you want to feel me cum inside you? Do you want to feel my hot cum exploding into your wet pussy for the first time?"

Mom moaned loudly and writhed against my body as she pleaded, "Dear god, yes! I want to feel you fill my cunt with your cum, honey. I want to feel your hard cock explode inside me. Please, cum inside my pussy, baby. I need it so bad."

Mom was panting and moaning as her pleasure increased. She began to shake under me as she tightened her grip on my body. I felt her pussy spasming around my hard cock. My own orgasm was building quickly. Mom's desperate moans, emotional pleas, shaking body, and trembling pussy pushed me over the edge. With a deep moan, I felt my hard cock twitch and then explode inside her pussy. I felt spurt after spurt of my cum erupt from my hard cock.

Brenda felt her son's hard cock twitch inside her and felt her own orgasm blossom. As she felt her son's hot cum spray into her cunt, her orgasm crashed over her. Feeling such a powerful orgasm that had built up for this long accompanied by her own son seeding her pussy left her shaking in pleasure as her orgasm emanated from her core in wave after wave of sheer pleasure.

We clung to each other after our orgasms began to subside. Going on instinct, Mom and I leaned into each other for a lazy kiss of satisfaction as she caressed my body tenderly. We both moaned into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over so she was on top. Mom giggled into the kiss at our change of position as she moaned out, "Mmm...what are you up to now, sweetheart?"

I began trailing my hands up and down her body as I moaned into the kiss, "I wanted to have you on top so I could enjoy your sexy body without worrying about squishing you."

Mom giggled into the kiss as she whispered, "I've always wanted to feel your strong hands exploring my naked body. Last summer in Hawaii, I used to put on little erotic shows for you when we would shower under the waterfalls. Do you remember how many times I bent over in front of you and took extra care to wash my feet? I was giving you an open invitation to my pussy and asshole. I always hoped I could entice you into taking my naked body and having your way with me. I always got so wet and horny when I would tease you like that, baby. Once I even considered just dropping to my knees and sucking your big cock, but I didn't want to be disturbed by the other people who were hiking by the cliffs. We don't have to worry about that here, now do we?"

I chuckled as I replied, "No, we have nothing to worry about here, Mom. I always wondered if you had been teasing me on purpose, but I thought that my prim and proper mother would never do such a thing."

Mom giggled as she replied, "How many times have I nonchalantly shown you my naked body, sweetheart? I'm hardly prim and proper with you. I just wasn't sure if you wanted me like I wanted you."

I smacked her ass cheeks as I said, "I trust you're no longer unsure of my feelings and desires for you, Mom."

Mom giggled as she rolled her hips indicating my hard cock still inside her, as she said, "Well, I can feel that you desire me, sweetheart. And my pussy's still tingling from two orgasms, so I think I know how you feel about me. But your big cock is still rock-hard, baby. Maybe I should show you how I feel about you and how much I desire you. Mmmm...I do love the feeling of your big hard cock buried inside my wet pussy. And I love feeling your hot cum inside me. So warm and filling. You came so hard inside me, honey. I loved feeling you seeding Mommy's cunt. Maybe Mommy should show you that I want more. I can be a real depraved slut when I get horny for my handsome son."

Mom began to move her hips in all directions until she hit on the perfect technique to fuck herself on my hard cock. She moaned deeply as she continued to roll her hips. I could tell that my hard cock was stimulating her G-spot. I brought my hands up to her massive E-cup breasts and began groping and massaging them in my hands. Mom moaned louder as she enjoyed my hands on her breasts.

Brenda moaned as she enjoyed her son's hands massaging her large breasts. She continued rolling her hips to ride the hard cock inside her pussy. She still had trouble believing her son's cock was so big or that she was able to take the full length into her pussy without discomfort. She moaned again as she felt her son begin tweaking her hard nipples. Apparently, her son was a breast man or just enjoyed playing with her large E-cup breasts. Brenda had always been proud of her large breasts and luscious ass, as neither was too large for her body, but gave her the perfect hourglass figure. Her son certainly approved.

Feeling Mom riding my hard cock with a slow sensual rhythm and hearing her soft moans of pleasure as I groped her large breasts, I moaned out, "You seem to enjoy having my big hard cock in your pussy, don't you, Mom? I can feel your tight pussy stretched around my cock. Your pussy lips must be so wet because I can feel them gliding over my cock. Do you like having your big tits played with, mom? Your nipples are hard as diamonds right now. I've always admired your big tits, Mom. I wondered what it would be like to feel and suck them. I guess I should find out."

I then raised my head to capture a nipple between my lips and started sucking and flicking my tongue over the hard nub. Mom moaned loudly and held her large breast to my mouth as I continued to suck greedily. I let Mom hold her breast for me as I slid both hands down her body and gripped her large ass cheeks. I squeezed her large ass and enjoyed the feeling of how round and shapely her ass was. I couldn't wait to get a closer look at her entire naked body.

Brenda's head was spinning as her amazing son was now sucking her nipple as she rode his enormous cock. She moaned and began adding more force and speed to her hips as she punished her pussy on her son's big hard cock. She sat up straighter and began bouncing on her son's lap as she drove his big hard cock deeper and harder into her pussy. Feeling her son fuck her so roughly and forcefully had given her the quickest and most powerful orgasm of her entire life, not to mention the most meaningful orgasm. She had never been fucked like that and hoped for many happy returns. Feeling her strong son battering her needy pussy with his big hard cock had made Brenda want to promise him anything he desired just to ensure their repeated incestuous relationship.

Feeling unable to hold her tongue any longer as she continued to smash her pussy on her son's hard cock, Brenda moaned out, "My god, baby, I want to break my pussy on your cock. Fuck, you feel so good inside my cunt. I want to cover your cock in my pussy juices so every other woman can smell my scent on your cock. I never want you fucking any other skank or slut ever again. I want your cock inside me every time you get hard, baby. I want to feel all of your hot cum exploding into my body. I'll let you choose where you fuck me, baby, just promise to always fuck Mommy."

I felt the amazing way Mom was fucking herself on my hard cock as she continued to talk dirty to me and beg for more sex. I let her nipple fall from my mouth and kissed my way to the other nipple to begin sucking. As I sucked her hard nipple, I moaned out, "You're the only woman I want, Mom. I'll fuck you every time my cock gets hard and I'll lick your pussy whenever you get wet and horny. Your pussy feels so amazing wrapped around my cock, Mom. I bet you scream like a banshee when you feel my mouth on your clit and my tongue in your pussy. Just imagine the feeling of waking up with your pussy still filled with my hot cum from the night before and immediately wanting more. Think of enjoying my morning wood as I slam your pussy and make you cry out in orgasm."

Mom groaned louder and was working herself into a frenzy as she smashed her pussy on my hard cock. We had both raised the temperature in the tent and neither of us even felt the cold anymore. I went back to concentrating on sucking her nipple as Mom continued to fuck herself on my cock. I still held her ass cheeks in my hands and was gripping them tightly as they shook from the force of her bouncing.

Wanting to add to her pleasure, I moaned out, "The next time we have sex I want to see you. No more sex with the lights off, baby. From now on I want to see my beautiful and sexy mother as you cum with my hard cock inside you. You're far too sexy to fuck in the dark, Mom."

Brenda moaned louder but by this point was beyond intelligent speech as her pleasure mounted. She could already feel her pussy edging towards her next orgasm as she bounced on her son's big cock. Feeling her son's mouth leave her nipple she moaned louder as she felt his strong hands trail from her ass cheeks to her breasts. She cried out as she felt her son pinch her nipples and begin to rub the sensitive undersides of her breasts.

Brenda felt her pussy tremble as her pleasure mounted. With one last hard plunge, she slammed her pussy down on her son's hard cock as her orgasm crashed over her. She cried out in sheer ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her body. She went rigid and her body shook as she gasped for breath. Her son's hard cock was buried deep inside her pussy and her shaking body caused it to stimulate her even further. With one last gasp as her orgasm reached its peak, she cried out, "Baby!"

I felt and listened to my mother cumming on my cock. I wished I could have watched the expressions on her face and her body's reaction to this powerful orgasm, but smiled as I knew that this was just the start of our incestuous adventures. Mom finally sighed as she relaxed and stopped shaking. I gently pulled her face to mine for a passionate kiss. She moaned into the kiss as I stroked her body. I felt her tangle her fingers into my hair as she held herself to me. As we kissed I moaned out, "I can't wait to watch you orgasm that hard with the lights on, Mom. I bet you'd really get off on having me watch you orgasm on my hard cock."

Mom giggled into the kiss as she replied, "Speaking of getting off..."

She then began to roll her hips again as she worked my hard cock inside her pussy, making us both moan. She braced her hands on my chest for stability and continued to maneuver my hard cock inside her as she said, "I'm not stopping until you cum inside my cunt again, baby. I want to feel this big hard cock shoot your hot cum all the way to my stomach. I wasn't kidding when I said that I wanted to be the only woman you fucked from now on. This big hard cock is too amazing to be shared with anyone else, so I'm keeping it for myself. Feel free to bend me over, lay me down, push me against a wall, or push me down on my hands and knees or on my knees and fuck me whenever you want, baby. This big cock deserves to be used as often as you want."

I moaned at her words as I continued to massage her breasts and tweak her nipples. Mom sighed softly as my hands stimulated her. Hearing her sigh, I said, "You like having your big tits and hard nipples played with, don't you Mom? Almost as much as you like having my hands on your ass. Does it make you wet and horny knowing that your sexy body has been at the forefront of my sexual fantasies for years? I bet you've played with yourself many times as you thought of this big hard cock, haven't you Mom? You take my hard cock amazingly well, Mom. The other women my age and older were never able to take such a deep hard pounding as you have. You even asked for more and then slammed your pussy on my cock until you orgasmed again. You must love my big hard cock, Mom."

Mom moaned and pressed her breasts into my hands as she ground her hips on my lap, perfectly stimulating my hard cock in her wet pussy. Wanting to add more dirty talk, I said, "Can you imagine how hot it will be to continue on as we have been: going to neighborhood parties and get-togethers, attending your work cook-outs, attending college functions, and every other normal outing we would usually attend together as mother and son, but now you would go with your cunt filled with my hot cum while my cock was covered in your pussy juices. We would carry on like everything was perfectly normal, but we might disappear from time to time to ravish each other. Can you imagine talking to some stuck-up prude when suddenly you feel my hand creeping to grope your ass and having to not show any reaction as I slowly feel your glorious ass?"

Mom moaned louder as I continued, "Or maybe you would surreptitiously grope my cock through my pants as I spoke to another woman who approached me, just to remind me who I belonged to. I bet you would get territorial if some other woman tried flirting with me. In fact, I bet you'd pull me into an empty room, drop to your knees, suck my hard cock, and moan as you swallow my hot cum before telling me that we are leaving so that you could pounce on my hard cock as soon as we got home."

Mom moaned out an affirmative response as I continued, "Or we could go on a couples retreat or cruise where no one knows us. We could smirk as the other couples listened to our cover story of how we met, not knowing the truth. We would smile a shrug when they would comment on our active and adventurous sex life. I bet we would give newlyweds a run for their money with all the sex we would have. Imagine a quickie behind a tree or boulder, when we just couldn't wait any longer."

Mom moaned out another affirmative response as she seemed to like all of my suggestions. I smiled as I trailed my hands from her breasts to her ass cheeks and said, "But the sexiest thing might just be sharing the same bed and shower as a true couple. Think of the morning sex and good night sex. Shower and bath sex. You look sexy in that robe sex. It's been over an hour since I've touched you sex. Or just sex because we can."

Mom kept up her steady pace of slow fucking herself on my cock, but her moans seemed to be more of an answer to my pillow talk than as exclamations of her pleasure. She finally stopped holding herself up and hugged herself to me as she shoved her face into my neck. I could hear her rapid breathing and soft moans as she continued to fuck herself. I wrapped my arms around her body and began rolling my hips against her to give us both more stimulation.

Mom clung to my body as she began kissing and sucking along my neck. Feeling my own orgasm growing, I smiled and gently bit her earlobe as I whispered through my teeth, "Come for me again, Mom. I want to feel your pussy spasm around my hard cock as I fill you with another load of my hot cum. We both know how much you enjoyed feeling my hot seed pumped into your cunt. Don't you want to orgasm as I breed you, Mom? Can you imagine anything more perverse and depraved than orgasming while your pussy is being filled with your own son's hot cum? I bet you orgasm the hardest if you feel my cum exploding inside you."

I let go of her ear and began biting, kissing, and licking her neck, as I said, "Tell me what you want, Mom. Tell me what you need."

Mom moaned and shivered as she gripped me tighter and sobbed out, "I want you, baby. I need you so bad."

I felt my balls begin to draw up as my cock jerked inside her. We both moaned as my hard cock filled her pussy with my hot cum. Mom was apparently right behind me and my cum exploding into her sent her over the edge. She buried her face in my neck and moaned deeply as her body shook in my arms. I stroked her back as my cock continued to spurt cum into her pussy. Mom moaned softly and whispered, "God, I love feeling you cum inside my pussy."