Campside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Eventually, Gwen did start squealing again, feeling a climax approaching her, and me, busy poking her and showing no signs of slowing down. She finally did come, giving a loud shout and seemed to settle slightly, waiting for me to slow down and stop.

Her voice sounded genuinely indignant when she realised that I had no intention of stopping, and she asked what did I think I was doing?

"Really, Gwen," I chided. "You seem a bit slow today. I'm still doing what I was doing earlier. Can't you tell?"

"But why?" she wailed, apparently assuming that I must have had a climax when she did.

"Because I haven't finished with you," I pointed out quite reasonably, or so I thought.

"Paula was right," Gwen gasped, as she struggled to start matching my rhythm again. "You're an animal."

Paula was watching the show and giggling at Gwen's indignation.

Gwen and I fairly soon back into a convenient working arrangement, me hammering her as fast as my cock could go, her shrieking and lifting to meet my thrusts. She was getting so noisy towards the end that I almost expected someone to come and investigate.

It was shortly after Gwen had a second climax that I finally managed to come again, although I could only deliver a reduced load. Still, one does one best with what you have.

Afterwards we sat around, having a drink and talking. I'd pulled my trousers back on, but the girls were delightfully naked.

I wanted to know the reason for their earlier belligerence. Paula just shrugged. Too many men hitting on them she said, just because we came camping alone. That's why they'd moved their tent to this campsite. It seemed that they had pitched camp initially in a prime spot, and every unattached male and a number of attached ones had seemed to come on to them. They'd got sick of it and shifted out here where no-one could bother them.

"We didn't," Gwen said dryly, "expect to find ourselves camped next to a sex crazed animal who didn't know the meaning of the word no."

"Not fair," I protested. "I know what the word means. It's just that you forgot to use it."

"Hopefully," I added, "you'll forget to use it tomorrow when I drop by."

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12