All Comments on 'Campus Exposure Club'

by 1077ad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
1077ad1077adover 3 years agoAuthor
The next phase

Since finishing this, I've started to have some definite ideas about the character that's going to find the flash drive... but I'm not sure yet who from this chapter is going to be exposed. If you know who you'd like it to be, your feedback might help nudge me one way or another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Christopher

I’d love to see what happens if Christopher’s drive is found 😉

derek6193derek6193about 3 years ago

I’d really love to do this. Honestly. And I’d also really like to read the sequel

BiCurious61BiCurious61about 3 years ago

Very hot story. I love the idea of the risk men take to peacock and potentially humiliate themselves.

viviorunitiaviviorunitiaalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely love the premise of this story and would honestly give anything to take part in a game like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great idea!. What a wonderful way to get exposed. I'd gladly take part in this. In fact, if someone would like to set it up, I'm in. I'd be open to anything / everything with other guys.

I'll provide my ID, license with photo, cell number, etc. and sign a release form.

Daedalus_SFDaedalus_SFabout 2 years ago

I love the using randomized risk to push my limits. There's such an adrenalin rush from risking possibly having to do something you're afraid of doing, but willing to do if you lose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1077ad@1077ad
I hope you enjoy my stories! Your responses are always welcome, whether as a comment or as a private message. You can also email me at ticketclick@gmail.com with constructive criticism, links or anything else. I haven't done all of the things I'm writing about here, and I am...