All Comments on 'Camryn's Baby'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 257 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bad Ending

He would have just divorced the bitch after all she set out to con money out of his family for a "bastard child".

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
Great

I'm a sucker for a happy ending. One of your better stories Bob. You've got a winner here.

I do beleve however that Camryn in the story did deeds in the home that were a little crazy. After she started fucking other men in her home, did she really believe they wouldn't show up for more sex with her for a long time after that?

That would really cause problems in a later time frame. Every time Camryn got a phone call or a knock on the door, and a strange man's voice, Dave would have been incensed and had to be raised to anger in either fighting for his wife's honor, (of which there was none) or just ignoring it, and having her tell the guy she was no longer interested. A couple a week for a year would be 72 different lovers in that year. Unless some were 2nd timers, thats a lot of guys.lol

Interesting scenario?

z00timez00timeabout 19 years ago
Maybe

Good write but I don't see many guys going back with this slut. If I were the husband, I might take her back ater she got knocked up. After she started fucking guys after the baby was born...no fuckin way. I would ask my father if he was a cuckold ass wipe and send him outta my life also. I woder how mother would react if she knew......

patricia51patricia51about 19 years ago
What would have been funny...

...would have been after the father finished his advice (especially about the son), the mother could have come in and said "He's right dear. After all, none of you three boys are his either." And when the father grabs for his heart she could have added. "Oh, dear, did I never tell you that?"

ScathingReportScathingReportabout 19 years ago
Scathing report #1

Good Evening Mr and Mrs. America and all the ships at sea! This is a Scathing Report. I read this at one sitting because I could have never managed another. This authors works are truly well written to be sure. However, for one who claims to come from Colorado this author has little understanding of the male psyche. It makes me wonder if the name shouldn't be Just Plain Boob. Nearly without exception, his male characters are at best weak, at worst, stupid, sniveling, and weak. We are asked in this latest effort, to believe that a man and I do use the term loosly here is to accept his wifes mutiple infidelities, her pregancy, his own parents wretched manipulations of their childrens lives, back to the wifes multiple post-pregnancy one night stands another little bastard bun in the oven to continue the "Family Name?" and then to top things off Gramps and Granny, the instigators of this whole danm thing, just accept as a bastard child, with noactual bloodline affiliatiion to them remember that "continuation of the family name" thing? well that stops with the sons, name continues bloodline dies. As icing on this piece of shit cake, when the husband withdraws which is the only option this author allows for him rather than the serveral others which present themselves thereby once again as is so often with this author, painting the aggrieved party as the bad guy! all Kindly Gramps has to do is give him the old "father/son" talk and everything is all better.."I'm going to do my own work His house,his wife?" Yeee gawds!

The only thing more preposterous and unexplainable that this writers storylines is why you people, other than his masterful technical competency, continue to read this garbage and call it entertainment!

Good Night, and good riddance to this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Confused about a wife's "rights"

I'm confused about what appears to be the underlying message -- a wife's right for sex, regardless of the source. So the husband won't touch her -- and since she has the complete right to maintain getting laid, she can choose whomever she wants?

Since when did having sex (either in a marraige or single) become a "right"? If a spouse decides that not having sex is the basis of their ongoing relationship, then it appears from this story that it is okay for the wife to make a decision that sex can be obtained from any she chooses. After all, it is just sex, right?

This story is disturbing on many levels, because it seems to gloss over the real problems that occur in this relationship while ending with a completely fantasy-based "happy ending".

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Could've been better, more erotic

An excellent story. It was only missing one thing.....A little "michismo" on your part that could have been eliminated except that you obviously subscribe to that same bullshit that a lot of our society subscribes to, and that is that when you first put a wedding ring on your bride you seem to think that she gains some sort of slave ring through her nose. Nothing is further from the truth--God did not make us "good" by his own definition by causing us to only enjoy one cock or one cunt as the case may be. And we can get pregnant or impregnate anyone regardless of our marital status, for about 40 years for women and 90 years for men, which when examined seriously would not allow for much exclusivity except by conscious thought or some sort of religious dogma preventing it.

thebulletthebulletabout 19 years ago
well written bullcrap

I know that it's a bit of a dichotomy to say that the story was well written but it sucked. This Camyrn was alledgedly a college graduate. She allegedly was happily married. And yet at the drop of a hat and without a second thought she cuckold her husband, got pregnant by a stranger, had unprotected sex with 18 different guys?

That doesn't sound too smart. In fact, no one is that stupid, least of all an educated person in a committed relationship.

I'm always amazed at these stories where the loving wife professes her undying love of her husband while screwing countless other men.

And after the birth of the child, bringing a hundred strange men into the house for sex is another unusual way to demonstrate her unending love of her husband.

I guess the problem I had is the story was illogical. The 'happy ending' as such was achieved by the husband having a drunken epiphany at the hands of his father? THis isn't fiction, it's fantasy.

I can live with a well written cheating wife story. But when the characters act stupidly and without regard to their own self-interest or the best interests of their family, I have to say: bullcrap.

By the way, pay no attention to the little man jacking off behind the curtain. That's only Don87654 living out his 'pregnancy' fetish through other people, since he himself is shooting blanks. He considers fidelity to be sick and marriage vows to be meaningless. I would point out for Don's sake that fidelity and marriage are not religious inventions, they are the result of the evolution of our species. Other primates such as chimpanzees and bonobos live proliferatly promiscuous existences. That lifestyle works for them. Humans developed pair bonding and a compact between male and female creating a nuclear family for the purposes of raising children and insuring that the male's genes are passed on (along with the female's). This life style has worked for at least 150,000 years. Most people are happy with it. It is because this evolutionary lifestyle is so intertwined with who we are as a species and as people that there are a lot of readers who find 'cheating wife' stories to be repulsive.

That's a theory I'm working on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
YOUR BEST ONE YET BOB

loved it bob think this may be your best one yet. you did a good job on it

thanks

jakewho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I'M NOT BUYING WHAT YOU ARE TRY TO SALE HERE

DAD SAY ANYTHING TO GET MOM OFF HIS BACK.GREED AND BEING A WHORE CAUSE THIS PROBLEM,SEVENTEEN MEN KNOW MARRIAGE SHOULD EXCEPT THAT.BRING MEN TO THE HOUSE AND FUCKING THEM WIMP CITY.YOU WRITE SOME GOOD STUFF, BUT THIS I DON'T BUY.

SalamisSalamisabout 19 years ago
This was hilarious!

Camryn had unprotected sex with seventeen men to have a baby because she loved her husband? Incredible logic. Earth to the father-in-law in this piece and to the author: the character told us why she did it...to keep the house. She wanted the money in order to stay in the house in the lifestyle she was accustomed to. It had nothing to do with her husband or his family. Of course, I'm to believe that the husband stayed so as not to upset his mother.

I've read cuckold stories before but this charcter is the worst kind of cuckold: a vacuous yuppy with a vacuous wife. Niether party wanted children and their attitude has not changed. But now they are parents. The child seems in the worst predicament, he's stuck with these two. Careful, they might sell him for the right price.

Hey, this woman obviously loves the cash. I hope hubby's life insurance is less than $ 250K, otherwise, he's likely to have an 'accident'.

This was an extremely funny read. It should be in the humor category. As Loving Wife Story it fails badly, but as humor I'd give it a "5".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
first mistake

wasin not telling his mother what a slut his wife was... second was in not kicking the shit out of her and getting the divorce he should have got... and why should he pay for a bastard who is not his .. dont you think the other 17 should pay or which ever one has its dna.. we all know she can find out who the father is so he can claim his kid...i myself would not take this crap even if my mom ended up in a psyc ward...it is a subject i have talked about before and 99 percent of men wouldnt so try writing a little more realistically ok vote 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wierd

hmmm i dont think she loved hubby..she just loved the house..if the hubby can go without sex y cant the chick after she fucked up and she really loved him..nah not convincing...totally fucked up 1...as far as the greand mom thing is concerned sooner or later the grand mom has to find whose kid wat that...neways seems like she was looking for an oppurtunity or reasont o fuck around nd so did she as soon as she got 1...neways i knowits fiction but the stoyr isnt convincing bor its any erotic that it can leave ne 1 horny...neways u wasted my time...i though u shud read my comments and waste some of urs

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
this was a tough to rule on.

I always wonder why Dave knowing his parents wanted children didn't get the operation changed. Also to fuck 17 different persons without protection is froth with dangers. Were she sure they were free of any problems or did she said I want a baby in the backseat of a car. I have a problem with him most men should know that when a woman comes off the 5 weeks healing she horny as hell and will fuck a horse. If he didn't know this, what kind ofriends did he have? He being without pussy for over three months, what in the hell doing? It didn't say where he jerk off after seeing how sexy she was trying to get him in her bedroom. A man or womam who have done what she di, but to use their house is a little to far in right field to let happen. What happen later???????????????/

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
this was a tough to rule on.

I always wonder why Dave knowing his parents wanted children didn't get the operation changed. Also to fuck 17 different persons without protection is froth with dangers. Were she sure they were free of any problems or did she said I want a baby in the backseat of a car. I have a problem with him most men should know that when a woman comes off the 5 weeks healing she horny as hell and will fuck a horse. If he didn't know this, what kind ofriends did he have? He being without pussy for over three months, what in the hell doing? It didn't say where he jerk off after seeing how sexy she was trying to get him in her bedroom. A man or womam who have done what she di, but to use their house is a little to far in right field to let happen. What happen later???????????????/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Damn It.

Ok. I gave it a 3 grade because it was well written, if a bit hurried.

As for the ending; let's just say I won't be reading more of your stories. The main character does some strong things in this story, but I still have to file it under the "wimp" catagory. Not my cuppa. If you like reading that type of story then this was ok. If you are like me then I'll just pass on the rest of your library.

Dave

noone269noone269about 19 years ago
Complete Bullshit, and your logic doesn't fly.

A woman who loves her husband doesn't have sex with 17 different men, get pregnant and then start parading men through the house, further humiliating her husband.

One look at a yellow page ad and she goes off the deep end? Any woman would start asking if he was thinking about selling the house, and what would getting pregnant do to save the house anyway in the long run?

Where is the love between them? This was more a marriage based on high priced things, not a loving commitment for life.

His mom wanting grandchildren so desperately that she need psychiatric treatment? Please!

Then to top it off, his dad just shrugs off her cheating and the not so minor fact that the baby does not belong to his son, and starts going into some bullshit comparison with a drunken joyride? Comeon, I expected some pretty weak bullshit explanation from you, but this is laughable at best.

I have to thank you though, you have reminded why your stories are not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Was this ghost written?

The resolution sounds like almost every single CDE mother story where the cuckold has problems with what is going on, tells his story to his family, and they think he's just being stupid and selfish. It's asinine then, it's asinine now.

The only thing that prevents this from being the worst and dumbest story this writer has posted is one I found on another site. A guy moves in next door and has a series of women over, which escalate to gangbangs. Husband is away, comes home early, and can see across the way that it's his wife's turn. He confronts her and wants a divorce. The next day before he can file, the other guy and some friends appear at the door. The subdue him and proceed to rape him for several hours while the wife is taking pictures. When they leave, she tells him that she loves him, doesn't want a divorce, and only did this to keep him from going through with it. As long as they remain married, the pictures will not be seen. She claims that she only wanted to experience it once and has not intention of repeating it -- unless he makes a stink about it. (She also claims that he is a better lover than any of the guys, that they were just cock after cock.) She claims that he got an erection during it, which proved he liked it, which is the same bullshit defense attorneys have tried in rape cases for years. In the end he capitulates and fucks her. Yeah right, she loves him and arranges for him to be anally raped by a series of men. It's the old, "I'd hate to see what you'd do if you hated me" routine.

Interestingly, the story disappeared after a day or two. I can only assume the write got trashed so badly for it he took it down.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 19 years ago
Deperation Without Thought

Pretty much sums up this contribution to Literotica. Definately not one of your better efforts, but nobody can bat 1000. I'd pretend I never wrote this one if I were you. I know the next one is better thought out.

Shawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well, you fooled me Bob

All the way through I thought you were writing your first story about a real man.

But you remnained true to type and wimped him out big time.

Then again, with a stupid father like his, he didn't really have a chance.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
This is what I got about the wife from the story

1. She doesn't trust her husband or care about him enough to talk to him about their problems or about what she talked to his mother about. 2. She feels that their status in life is more important than the love of her husband. She needs the Beemers and the country club membership more than him. 3. She continues to fuck around on him because she has "needs"? What the fuck is that? Needs are food, water and shelter. I think she was thinking about "wants" instead. Like more cheating sex.

And his parents, especially after the dad finds out about her cheating ways. Him and his wife essentially paid for the daughter-in-law to cuckold the husband. I think the mother should be told this and be told in as graphic manner as possible. "Hi Grandma, here is your bastard grandchild."

To my way of thinking, the husband should divorce his cheating wife, have his parents care for and pay for everything that the bastard needs until he is eighteen, and go find him a woman that really loves him.

How many times do people have to read it-Cheating equals not loving spouse! No exceptions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Make money off the whore!

This author typically has great stories but this ending was terrible. The husband should have charged all the johns for this whore and made enough money to divorce this slut & get a real wife. Too bad the husband's father did not take the slut for ride, then get her knock-up-kill two birds with one stone. To the author-please add a another sequel and make sure the husband get revenge on this slut.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 19 years ago
GOD please don't do a sequel!

Ignore that request for a sequel anjust let this die a natural death

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Don't like the ending..

I love happy endings, but this one hasn't one. The wife is such a selfish slut that she doesn't realize the damage she did to her husband. ONLY, and I mean ONLY if she knows what she did to her husband is when I can say they can recover their marriage. O.K., so she made a mistake, I can deal with it, but going on to have sex because her husband denies her, is just fucking stupid.

HELLO BITCH, but why does your husband react that way? YES!!! Because YOU fucked up the marriage. You fucked a little bit more than a dozen men. I wouldn't touch you with a stick. Don't you care about YOUR husbands needs? ACCEPT your stupid decisions and deal with it!!

Fuck, I reacted like this was real, but come on!!! This is just ridiculous... God have mercy on the poor little hubby...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
no logic

this story has no logic. she wanted to get knocked up fast so she screws 17 men. it would take about 21/2 weeks to screw that many. as she did not screw one every day it took longer and then ther would be about 2 weeks before sh had an decent idea she was knocked up. then when her tells it like it is and reacts accordingly she becomes a slut. this is not a marriage of equals but of a female dom. did not like it at all has to be the worst story u have written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This one left me a little sick at my stomach - -

This story was well written, but I only gave it a one because

zero wasn't an option.

Sick ... unrealistic. If anyone has done this, they and their

whole family are sick.

Dump the slut, dump the asshole parents and get your self

respect back. Get a DNA test and sue the father.

Really sick story.....yuk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice Try - But No Reality- Cuckolding Again

Almost gave a 25 based on talented writting - the authors SICK INHUMANE BASTARD BABY scenario killed that. This story of cuckolding was not even close to being believeable due to authors own setting of reasonableness and dignity on his part and her status and financial seeking being at odds with his values.

The follow up fucking CUCKOLDING would have sealed her fate with any normal non-sick male but the author minipulated the braindead wimpy pitiful husband (male) again for the excuse to cause more humiliating sick sex (CUCKOLDING) for the sake of the story but no consequence for her as demanded by life's realities.

This left me very uncomfortable and angry at the real possibilties of the story that the author chose not to exercise so that a cuckolding theme could be spewed forth again by him - more sick pitiful male demeaning shit from a talented author who can't spell c o n s e q u e n c e!!!!!

Interesting that you allowed public response tho - to measure our reactions is good - failure to understand that only really sick sorid people are jaded enough to get overheated on pitiful dehumaning male humiliation!!!

Gosh sick one - what a waste of talent - selfishly we hope you will please reconsider the opportunities of truly entertaining us - not disgusting us. little regard

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticabout 19 years ago
I'm sorry

Those are the words she never said. She did it for money. So would it have been okay if she became a prostitute because she thought they needed the money? Then she rubs his face in it. Now that she still has no remorse he is the one who has to make things up to her? I don't get that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
dumb ending

daddy says a few words, takes no responsibility, blames everything on the son, and son takes it? that is so out of character for the son as laid out before, for me it ruins the story.

not to mention the unbelievable "mom will go mad if there is no baby" fairy tale. that is the basis for the whole setup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
If that were to happen to me.......

I'd give her every damn thing I have and get the hell away from her and start over.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Needs a few more chapters

Natural sex at its best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lot of storyline potential but no real follow-thru

I’m glad I’m not the only one that did not like this story. There are many problems with it and I’ve listed them below.

1. This story is not at all erotic.

2. Camryn and Dave did not want children and should have told Dave’s parents from the beginning, instead of being afraid. The father later admits that Bob and Laura told them they didn’t want to have any and that is alright.

3. Camryn and Dave live well above their means and should have lived modestly and saved money for the future.

4. Without any communication, Camryn just assumes that Dave is thinking of selling the house based on the open book of the Yellow Pages.

5. Even if the house was being sold, Camryn does not truly love Dave, as she should be willing to live in a cardboard box as long as they are together.

6. Why did the mother only talk to the wives about the money? Shouldn’t her own flesh-and-blood children also be involved?

7. Camryn claims that there wasn’t time but she could have at least took an hour to discuss her concerns and the situation with Dave and see if they could have come up with a good solution. She claims she was in a race but a whole month passed before she saw the Yellow Pages. An extra hour would not have mattered.

8. Camryn’s only reason for doing this is because she does not want to give up the house and thinks the money should be used to pay off the mortgage. Okay, then what about the money needed to raise the baby? Raising children costs a lot of money.

9. Camryn had unprotected sex with seventeen strange men at different times and isn’t worried about any diseases.

10. Camryn doesn’t want to know who the father is but this leaves the kid with possible medical problems that only knowing family history would help prevent.

11. How about if the mother adopts a child instead of forcing her sons and their wives to have children?

12. Anyone that needs psychiatric help only because she doesn’t have grandchildren probably should not be around children.

13.Camryn claims to still love Dave but she fails to realize and understand his hurt. With some time and counseling they might be able to repair things. Instead, Camryn uses his reluctance as an excuse to sleep around.

14. After Camryn has Bradley and is cleared for sex, we do not hear anything more about him. Who is taking care of Bradley while she is sleeping around? By the end of this story he should almost be two years old and asking questions.

15. To put up with strange men coming into his house and fucking his wife for a year is without any reaction is dumb. Did Dave plan on living like this forever?

16. The father is not shocked or disgusted in anyway by the story Dave tells; especially the fact that Bradley is no blood relation to him or his wife in any way.

17. A stolen car and drunken joy ride is no comparison to what Camryn did. Camyrn was fully aware of what she was doing and even rationalized it.

18. The father is more concerned about his wife then Dave's feelings in the whole matter.

19. The father's dicussion with Dave solves the whole problem in less than a day.

20. After a year of sleeping around, Dave should have Camryn tested for any diseases before being intimate.

A better way for this story to have gone was to possibly have Bob or the father impregnate Camyrn or to expose Camyrn and let the chips fall where they may.

I will say that the story is well written. Else wise, I was disappointed and upset, as evidence by this large review.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Anonymous=Shit

Raters on this site that sign off as being Anonymous must each shit for Breakfast, Lunch, Supper/Dinner. Why are they afraid of identifying themselves, even with an Email address?

This story is the true human condition, so why are they afraid of identifying with it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please - No Sequel

Not erotic, not interesting, not well written.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not one thing good.

Not erotic, not believable, not well written, not even worth the computer memory to store it. Sorry.

As for you, don87654, the reason so many of us sign Anonymous is because we know that people like you that enjoy this type of story would constantly be sending us all kinds of nasty emails insulting us for our comments which, by the way, the author asked for. If you like this stuff and want to leave a good comment, then fine, that’s your business. I’ve read this story, looked at the other comments, left my own comment, and I’m moving on.

Just Plain BobJust Plain Bobabout 19 years agoAuthor
Comments on comments

I guess that it is safe to say that the story was not just disliked, but disliked intensely. For those of you who begged that there be no sequel, consider your wish granted not that there was going to be one anyway.

I would like to point out to some of the critics that it is only a made up story and in made up stories AIDs and unwanted pregnacies don't exist unless the author wants them to exist. People in stories do not act rationally any more than people in real life do. In fact, in stories they can be less rational than peoplr in real life because they do not have to face the consequences that real people do.

As for the comments that the story was not well written I can only say that if I was any good at this stuff I would be sitting at my keyboard pounding out the Great American Novel instead of amusing myself writing erotic fiction (catch that part - fiction?)for Literotica.

That said, I would like to thank everybody for their feedback, both good and bad; one can always pick up a kernal of knowlege from some of it.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

Very good! Nuf said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This needs a conclusion

Author;

I enjoy & look forward to your work. However, this story needs a fitting revengeful end or multiple endings. Please consider, writing a conclusion that is not wimpy. This stupid whore needs to be punished.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sorry

Sorry Bob. Your writing is normally excellent but this is one of the most absurd stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
FUCKING ABSURD

The wife went out and fucked countless number of men to get pregnant just because she saw the name of a realtor in the yellow pages where her husband left the phone book open to which made her think that he was going to sell the house. Are you fucking kidding me. The whore never even asked the husband about it. If you ask me the slut wanted to cheat, saw an openning and took it. No man in his right mind would belive this bullshit, and they wouldn't stay married to a whore like this.Yes i know its a fantast,but atleast make the story somewhat believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Usual crap

Dear asswipe english bob, you will write any kind of a story with any kindf of a plot just so you can justify some wife having extramaritial sex.

You are disgusting!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Give another author a chance to end this?

Dear author;

Would you consider giving another author a chance to end this story the correct way? This stupid slut needs to be punished. Let us know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superlative

What a lovely, sensitive story. Even better than your usual extremely good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unrealistic crap

Marriage is dead. If she had truly been committed to it she would have discussed the issue with her husband first. Told him about the deal his mother had made, asked for his views.

She didn't. She leapt to conclusions and did something she had to know was highly destructive to any marriage. Even if she had the best intentions in mind that is the totally wrong approach to building and maintaining a loving relationship.

All that crap from the father - total bullshit. Usual reaction would be "divorce the bitch". After all, the child isn't actually part of the family - no genetic link whatsoever.

darknite2darknite2about 18 years ago
bunch of crap

pardon me while i throw up.....aint no family,,ni in laws and no husband ever going to be ok with a whore like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
not erotic, nor sexy

and not realistic, even for a fantasy. can a guy who is used to pussy really go for a year w/o having one?

dont think so. unless, he becomes gay.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 18 years ago
Thumbs down

The conclusion I draw from the story is that it's okay to be unfaithful so long as there's financial gain involved and the married couple "love" each other.

Doesn't wash.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 18 years ago
Poor Ending

Bob,

This story showed good promise, but went horribly wrong. No man would accept his wife having an affair (let alone multiple affairs) for the purpose of just getting pregnant. There would be a divorce, and DNA would prove he is not the father, and would get his name off the birth certificate. Considering the manipulation caused by his parents, that would be cause to tell them that they caused his marriage to end, and that the child was not their grandchild.

If I had been in this situation, I would have announced the facts at a family meeting, before the baby’s birth. I would have filed for divorce, and quite possibly asked for a restraining order from the slut wife. As far as the grandparents health – to hell with them! They should suffer for causing the destruction of my marriage. Hopefully either they would die, lose their sanity, or suffer other health issues. I would end my relationship with them at that point.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

That....is the way any cuckholding, cheating and impregnating fantasy story should read!

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
A Wimp!

okay. Okay. You gotta write a "wimp" one every now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
JPB writes 99% wimp stories but..

This particular story is one of the worst ever printed. Unfortunately, the other 98% are typical of this wimp husband bullshit.

xbowxbowover 17 years ago
Spare me her kind of love

Just a mistake? That is hard to accept since this wasn't a single poor decision such as stealing a car for a joy ride. This was planned course of action that took weeks!

What's more At least as far as the story described David didn't cheat so why should we accept that she had to? And even if she 'had to' she certainly didn't have to parade them in front of her husband.

With love like that who needs enemies

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wimp.

He should have told all of them to go to hell.

grizbearmtgrizbearmtover 17 years ago
What?

You're a great storyteller Bob, but this one sucked.

I can get into some of your mind-fucks and enjoy them, but this one is just over the wall.

Oh & btw, no one (me included) can complain about your writing skills. They're class A1.

Just on this story, you lost it, in content.

Score: 100 for writing skills, 0 for story content. Ya win some, ya lose some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Greed

Well written and believable but nevertheless a tale of two fucked up people hung up on worldly objects and possessions more than a relationship. If they truly had a good relationship, I think they could have convinced the mother/mother-in-law that a childless marriage wasn't the worst thing in the world. If not, it's her problem and shouldn't be theirs. Damn her for imposing that on them and the couple for buying into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yeah she loved

she didnt ask her loving spouse who she respected, adored, and was loyal to. She just went out and got fucked. Yeah a real loving spouse who can justify to herself doing anything without even mentioning it to her husband who is used by her for her own purposes. Get over it, she cheated, doesnt matter why she is a cheater and always will be one who pulled one over the poor bastard. She betrayed him and lied to his parents - get it?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
I am laughing so hard I gotta go Pee!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH ROTFLOL... no way... "I did it for you"..... .... ROTFLMAO..... ..... then wife says "I fucked 17 other had someone else' s child you wont take me back so I get to FUCK Other men...

HAHAHAHAH LOL..... ROTFLMAO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Too Stupid to live

I wasn't sure how to rate this story, if this is supposed to be sarcastic and tongue in cheek, a parody, then it should get high grades...but if this story was supposed to be a regular story, then it's too stupid to believe because no husband would reasonably react like this. I settled for rating a 50 and went on my way.

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
For fuck's sake.

How fucking stupid was this character? What kind of soft-cock bullshit are you selling? I'm not even going to critique this alleged story. As a man, you are beneath me.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
A wimp in the family

The husband is a wimp not to tell the dad off and throw the wife out with the bastard child intact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Somebody - please compose a decent ending!

JPB - admire your style but "somebody" should try to finish this wimp-husband story with a decent ending. Toesman or Spider1? Anybody?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
N...F...W...

NO F'ING WAY, JOSE'...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What A Fucking Crock

This is not realistic; the ending anyway. I wouldn't stay with a tramp wife if my own mother's LIFE depended on it. And I would NEVER allow my name to be attached to any child illegitimately begat during my marriage to any slam hound. And as a father of four, I can tell you that the so-called "advice" this jerk's "daddy" gave him was so far off the reservation that I thought I would choke on my own vomit. But I managed to hit the wastebasket!

Bob, you usually write a decent tale, but there is definitely a dark and wimpish twist to your mind and I can tell that you cannot be a decent dad because anyone who could EVER conceive of such terrifically bad advice would have to be a total asshole in all respects in his own life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
don't know

just given the number of comments, the story must have touched base for a lot of people. I believe she must have loved him to some extent, but the greed and the love for a house was more important apparently. While pretending to work longer hours to support their income, she was fucking around with no less than 17 men. What a sacrifice that must have been. And as his father summed up, she panicked when she thought of losing her house and, according to him, she did the right thing by getting herself knocked up. Would make me wonder if he wasn't one of the seventeen. And then again, after the birth bringing men into their "home" because she was horny and needed sex and to rub his nose in it, again she was in need and he should take the blame. What about the mind of parents making such demands of their children? He should have told mom and dad to go to hell and take his cheating wife with them. If she was so deperately holding on to that house, he should have walked away, have his vasectomy reversed and be out looking for a "loving" wife to have children with. Would haved served the gang well. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Actually, this story makes Nici's story look evil.

The story still sucked but the similarities to Nici's bullshit story was an interesting parody. Once a whore, always a whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NO WAY

She is a slut whore--he should have knocked his old man on his ass and told him to mind his own fucking business. Then he should have put her out of the house with her bastard kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry the father's logic is faulty and so is his

reasoning. Unfortunately the husband is a wimp who could not stand up to his mother or his wife. The wife took it upon herself to do what she did without consulting her husband. She had bareback sex with 17 relative strangers without consideration for disease, abuse, or even death. She is an insane whore who fucked for money. The husbnad when she started fucking around again should have just divorced her ass and insisted on DNA test to prove he was not the father of the child. Sorry guy the whole premise of your story is trash and so is the slut wife. Personally once she had sex with someone else unprotected without my prior consent I would have never touched her again for anything including a hug and she damn sure would not have cooked my food.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why do people complain?

If you read a JPB story you know in most cases you can suspend reality and go along for the ride, often a somewhat humorous one, and not always with permanent recriminations fot the cheater. I enjoyed it and laughed over the lined about the "subcontracting". Dockwatcher

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thanks

Thanks JPB yOU WRITE A GOOD STORY I don't always agree with you but the story is always good. Wish you would start writing again and not let the non writing ass wholes bother you It is not there fault they don' know where fantasy begins and realaity ends. Thanks again for your stories. Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Should the story continue? Hell yes - go with ....

a similar plot line of "Betsy". Get the family discount, take her ass [dry & hard] and then let the brother's have their turn while she makes some money for wimp husband & bastard kid. Unfortunately, through out this whole story, the slut-whore wife is never actually sorry but any stretch of the imagination. The survey says, "let her whore herself out" and let that finally contribute to staying in the house. The stupid husband should/must go out and find a real female who understands the concept of fidelity - in the mean time, he should be spending time with a decent slut who loves to fuck as much as he does. Let the slut-whore wife take care of the bastard kid & contribute to the household income status. When she is of no more use, eliminate her from the gene pool so the rest of them do not get infected or influenced by that sloppy whore.

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsover 15 years ago
Shes A whore

She,s A slutty whore and theres nothing else to say about someone who would go out and bring guys home to fuck in front of her husband that she swears she loves, she loves cock and a wide veritity of it ,and his parents should be barred from coming into his home forever,these type stories with these kind of endings aren,t even believable,When I read a story I like to think it is somewhat possibale, this was not,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
His Dad must have been one of the men.

Because he obviously has no love or respect for his son, but it makes sense as the son obviously has no love and respect for himself.

hrnicholhrnicholalmost 15 years ago
Who is wrong?

Too bad all of those people who are castigating Camryn cannot live in her skin for a few years. She did something wrong for a right reason. I cannot see forgetting, but I can definitely see forgiving. The second half of the equation is all her husband's fault. Sorry guys, but she has as much right to a complete relationship as he does. He essentially said, "no sex" and she said "no way." Dad had the right of it when he pointed out the facts of the birth, birth record and residence. Is there a litmus test for perfection? If so it is obvious that Camryn would not pass it. The sad reality is that no one would.

A marriage is a legal structure and an emotional structure. Hubby violated both parts of the structure after demonstrating that the structure could be mended for HIS reasons. Too bad Camryn still loves him, I'm sure that she could find a better bet. Probably not among the bar crowd, but that's not the only venue to explore. I would say that if he never made a single mistake in his life then he has a right to his "moral" stance. Otherwise, he is just playing the stiff-necked fool who doesn't deserve to have a wife of any nature.

I'm going to be crucified along with Camryn, but she is better company than the self-righteous prigs calling for her demise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sickening

I have generally love your work but this tale is pure bullshit! The wife is a nasty slut or prostitute actually...since she did it for money! The father does not respect his son and probably fucked his daughter-in-law regularly as well... The mother should hate her son's wife for disrespecting her son and having a bastard child for money as well! I realize that this is just a story...but my God! Why did you not make the child black too? After all...she loves her husband...right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHAT ABOUT THE MEN AFTER SHE BECAME PREGNANT

PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY TO GET EVIDENCE FOR A DIVORCE(ADULTERY) AND SAY NOTHING ABOUT THE CHILD NOT BEING HIS..TO APPEASE HIS MOTHER.

DIVORCE CAMRYN FOR HAVING SEX WITH OTHER MEN AFTER SHE BECAME PREGNANT. THE STORY DIDN'T MENTION HIM HAVING SEX WITH OTHER WOMEN..SO WHY SHOULD CAMRYN BE ALLOWED TO.

roadbirdroadbirdover 14 years ago
why

just go ahead and have a dna done ...show it to mom and tell her that your wife cheated and the kid is not yours....sorry mom but maybe the next wife will be ok and we can have a true grandkid...but camyrn needs to find the real father now so they can get married and show off the bastard to the real grandparents...sorry mom i know youll get over it the same as i did ...then he needs to fuck 17 other women then 2 new ones a week for a year just to get even take pics and send them all to his ex wife and show her the new woman you fucked ...then find a nice one to settle down with and have a real kid as for bradly he would be better off with his real father anyway ...someone that loves him

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Really fucked up.

She was out to protect her own future not anyone Else's. She was a whore to get pregnant on purpose to get money to be secure. That is prostitution at it best. Tell mom to kiss my ass and throw the lien bitch to the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Aids

Bitch get Aids and die--give the little bastard kid up--tell mother and father to go fuck themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stupid is as stupid does - Hrnichol, you on drugs?

Hrnichol - as ignorant as you appear to be, please get help because the gene pool is tainted already with all the scum that seem to think this fucked up skank is justified in getting pregnant by some brainless fuck head. This story is the epithetic by design and JPB should have been crucified for putting such garbage online in the first place. Please use carbon dioxide as a painless way to go, to save the gene pool from future issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Its obvious, the grandfather was one of the fucker

the story is absolutely stupid. In this day and time, seventeen different men bareback means it is almst impossible that she did not acquire STDS and probably HIV/AIDS. And to foster a bastard off as his child and their grandchild is criminal. Simply it would be easier if the slut wife and the bastard died in a car wreck. Something not even addressed was the biological implications of not having the medical and genetic history of the father. It is the childs legal birthright and to force on it the male raising him as his father is patently incorrect if not also criminal. All told a piss poor story of a whore, she did get paid for having the bastard. And there is no way you can ever say after doing what she did she loved her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What to forgive

I enjoyed this story, not because of the outcome, but because the author made us stretch and think. The key sentence, to me was: "Everyone sooner or later makes a stupid mistake for what they think are good reason." I would simply shorten this to "Everyone sooner or later makes a stupid mistake." When you get married, there should be an expectation of forgiveness for a stupid mistake, even if monumental. Not forgiveness for multiple mistakes, or continuous mistakes, but for the once in a lifetime, deeply regretted and never to be repeated stupid mistake. Each partner, upon marriage, should sign over one Get Out of Jail Free card. Now the question becomes "Did Camryn make more mistakes than she had GOOJF cards?" The answer to that, unfortunately, is yes. She deliberately chose not to talk to hubby about the house, chose a course of action that would throw her adultery in his face, was too cowardly to give him the news herself, and then continued to screw other men in front of him. She calculatingly chose to protect her financial security by causing enormous pain to her husband. She would need a half dozen GOOJF cards which she would not have gotten from me. I do believe she loves her husband, and I don't have a problem with him forgiving her but not me... To the curb! But I did have to think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really Stupid

Typical J.P.B. piece of shit story.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
You're Right JPB

You're right JPB. No matter what you write or how the characters react, someone is going to bitch at you about the story, the characters, or your own morals. It doesn't make any difference they are going to jump your ass.

I just found this story and think it is well written. Good character development, good flow, and good plot line. I don't agree with the premise or what the characters did but that's my personal opinion. I won't chastise you because I don't like your take on the story. As usual good work and tell all the idiots that this is just fiction, or better yet don't say anything to them.

Thanks for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Uhg!

Why do so many people that read these stories get all hot and horny for a chance to get a peep show at the STD club?

1)It's fiction.

B)An STD will totally screw the plot line.

Also)An STD will only ever be used in fiction as a plot device. Otherwise see #1 and remember that here in magical fiction land, all the fucks are free...ish.

looking4itlooking4italmost 14 years ago
ugh

with parents like that who needs enemies

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
Okay, Okay!

I just remembered why I gave up reading your crap years ago, but somebody just rewrote the ending on this one and I wanted to read the original first. I'm sure what ever they wrote will be an improvement, and I think it was smart of you to let them improve one of your stories.

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
This Is Just

Terrible! What a fucked up family. He should see if he can trade it in for one with less milliage (problems). Particularly his whacked-out mother.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
the point of stories like these

is ultimately to entertain. They may get bad comments, but so what? The story gives commenters a catalyst to vent their feelings. Obviously you can't have all the stories the same cos otherwise they'd get boring.. but I'm not criticising Bob for writing these stories - I'm just expressing my feelings about the conclusion of the stories, without telling him to change them, and I'm sure many fellow commenters, other than the ones that attack the author personally, feel the same way. We all KNOW what endings WE would like so we don't need him to write those endings all the time!

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 13 years ago
As usual

As usual, I love your stories. Good psychology of the characters. Nothing judgemental being it a story about a vengeful asshole or a wimp ;-), you all characterize them real good, hence the pleasure of reading it.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
I loved this story

Highly original plot and just wonderful characters. Brilliantly written with exciting tension and endearing warmth.

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
What was it?

What was it Bob that happened to you that you seem to think that all males in the world a wimp's and sissy's?

Didn't your father spend enough time with you as a child? Did your mother keep you on the teet until your teens?

I really think you need some professional help because your view of the world is not a very healthy one my firend

1_wombat1_wombatalmost 13 years ago

Going thru your stories slowly I appreciate them all as stories some are poorly written others well written. I personally do not like wimp stories but I at least will read them even if they make me squirm

And I have read your comment on this story.

Firstly I appreciate this is storyland but we the reader need your hypothesis as to the who how where when and whys plus your motivation otherwise we will continue to say, think and believe that.....

1] She prostituted herself for $250K

2] But what about disease?

3] 17 men to cloud who the father is get real.

4] What about all the sex on her infertile days? What was that for? After all she was only trying to get pregnant not enjoy herself.

5] She returned to adulterous behaviour afterwards without any thought or care for hubby.

6] Poor hubby hasn't had any or taken up with another in years.

7] Who looks after the baby

8] Grandads soothing words wouldn't be clouded with concern for his wife; perhaps sacrificing his son for her is easier than most think.

That's a very short sample of the main list of problems people read into the story.

Perhaps you could preface your stories with an in this universe there are no diseases no unwanted pregnancies etc etc

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Crazy story

I didn't like the story very much. However, I decided any story that is so original, creative, and well written deserves the highest rating so I rated it 5*****.

Frankly, I would have dumped her as soon as I discovered that she had fucked 17 men to get pregnant. I love my mother but I would not have a lifetime of misery just because it might affect her mental well being. I would leave it to the doctors to put her on some medication.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
You poor WACC

Wow who would have thought this Brit to be such a Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold. Totally shocked!!!

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
WACC'ed again. OUCH!

Wow who would have thought the main character would be such a Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold. Totally shocked! This is sooo out of character for JPB!!!

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Makes no sense

With JPB you never know what you are going to get. Just about anything can happen. I try to avoid stories with themes that I have no interest in. For example, gay or lesbian or transsexual. They do noting for me. With loving wives and especially JPB you never know. I appreciate authors who write cuckold stories saying so up front so I can just skip it. JPB rarely does, I think he likes to play with the readers. However, if I end up reading a cuckold story I try to give it a fair shake.

The problem I have with this story is that he is adamantly against what Camryn did until he has a drunken conversation with his father. Then, magically, things are OK. Sorry, people that have a strong opinion on something don't just change that opinion. Beyond that, if Camryn just needed her ashes hauled she could go somewhere to meet with someone. Instead she is deliberately bring them back to the house to rub his face in it. That's not love, that's disrespect and humiliation. All his father's rationalizations are crap. He knew they were crap until JPB wanted them to reconcile and then he would fall for anything.

JPB was lazy and didn't want to do the work to really make reconciliation feasible. He also made Camryn such a bitchy slut that it wasn't possible.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
WTF, Over?

What kind of sick demented world would this shit happen in? The husband's character is completely out of keeping with his final actions. And as a father myself, what the hell kind of dad sides with a whore daughter-in-law over his own son? This has got to be the stupidest story I've had the misfortune to read!

joker51joker51over 12 years ago
Different Version

I`d like to see a different version where the husband does the right thing... throw the slut out and divorce her and tell his parents to fuck off!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN AFTER JUST ONE MORE

does the straw work. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9076 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...