All Comments on 'Cam's Justice'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cant wait for the last chapter!

Bring on the Dragons...

Thank you for coming back to lit. Your stories are as imersive as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ohhhh yeaaahhhh (Off the "One second" album from Yello).

Chick..chikachickaaah

Sssexy dragonssss!

fromindiafromindiaover 5 years ago
Awesome story. thanks.....

Loved the first part. More loving the second part and it will gradually increase with more parts you add. Thanks man for the story. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You do read them!

Loved this chapter! And I understand your earlier explanation - whitewhalehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Excited for when he finds out who Tammy really is.

rbond1992rbond1992over 5 years ago
coterie lesbian sex?

I hope we get to see the ladies pleasuring each other.... maybe one of Siora's kinks will start this?

higgohiggoover 5 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for your great story :) Loved every minute of it and can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thoughts of a madman

Nice story. Enjoying it immensely. Have some thoughts and questions. All thought and ideas are given freely to use without any expectations in return.

1. Well established magic system with limitations. I like it, just because you can do things, it doesn’t make you all powerful. I noticed several times that Cam’s demon powers are similar to sorcery in that he’s pulling power from a different realm. So far, all he has discovered is that he can use it to shift into a demonic form and hellfire. Is he going to work with Siora to see if he can either develop a sorcerer powers or see if he can use sorcery concepts to develop more of his demonic powers?

2. Cam has come to realize that his powers can possibly overwhelm his willpower and lead him to more evil choices. Perhaps in his development of the powers he might lose that that side of himself a bit. Irze (she’s the drow cleric right?) may need to make plans to contain Cam until he regains control of himself. Just an idea.

3. I’m surprised that during the scene where Cam was introduced to the ruling class that you did not introduce the lords/ladies behind the silver mine abductions. I also thought it could have been used as a way to introduce political intrigues into the story from a variety of people. Cam’s circle is now a political piece in the ruling class political games. What kind of piece will they be? A pawn? A knight? A Rook or Bishop? Or perhaps something new, maybe a political power for the magical and non human people?

4. I am still intrigued by who Cam’s father might be and if, with the destruction of the coven, he will be released from their spell to enter the world. Not to mention that Cam’s mother had years to prepare herself for the coven to track her down. It would make sense that she had set up detection wards to warn her that they were coming. I still think it’s possible that she faked her own death and she is still out there.

5. With the introduction of Mara and possibly the dragons, what sort of mischief is Cam going to be thrown into next? Mara is a spy for her queen, presumably the dragon queen. But with the elves and witches just rescued, Siora may want Cam and the girls to stick around in case the ones who orchestrated the plot, don’t act as expected and try to remove them again. After all, they are still weak and in need of rest and recuperation. So Cam may not be able to rush off for a adventure.

No matter where you take the story next, I can’t wait for the next part.

Thanks

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

My only complaint is that the story moves too fast. In three weeks, Cam went from farm boy trained as a fighter to discovery that he’s a cambion, develops a harem and that he “loves” them all, lost his family home, his mother, finds out his dad is a demon, fucks his Aunt who also is trying to kill him, wipes out a whole coven of witches with a thousand years of knowledge and experience, meets with the royals to take over the former coven’s job, meet the rest of the nobility, kill a vampire master, kills a sorcerer, fends off a drow assassin who just happens to be a cleric, absorbed the witches abilities and power, rescues a bunch of elves and witches, and what else?!?! What more can you possibly throw in top of this kid?!?! And how the hell has he NOT freaked the fuck out over all this?!?!

But don’t get me wrong, I love the story! Can’t wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A pedants comment

A 50 mile journey for horses is a long day's travel especially across country, they would probably need to rest the next day. It is easy to misunderstand travel in the medieval period.

You have created a coterie and a coven, while Cam and Cassia are part of both there is no reason for all the members of the coven to be part of the coterie.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 5 years ago
Lies...

"Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons living or dead, is entirely coincidental." This is all about my mate Dave the Incubus, Mick the Butcher's brother from Bethnall Green.

noodlyarmsnoodlyarmsover 5 years ago

Another fun installment! Wasn't Lysa able to turn invisible? That might have been handy to use in their stealth mission... Off to read the next one, really enjoying Cam's adventures this far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My my

Reading a "my" before every female name gets very tiring very soon. The sex scenes were also very repetitive and also had a lot of "mine!". I skipped mostly through the sex scenes and monologues to read the rest of the story..

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

"My coterie was mostly complete, I'd even call it complete and good enough, if that sixth opportunity didn't come along anytime soon, and fulfill my self-imposed hard limit of six ladies in my coterie. My weekly affair with Tammy obviously didn't count toward that."

Never like it when the MC of harem stories try to limit the size of the harem. Gotta let it grow man, the more the better!!!! But that's just my opinion and I understand why its limited.

Also hoping Mara is a dragon and that she joins the harem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RobcolesRobcoles10 months ago

The author has a better imagination than me and I can’t see me ever being as creative, so this isn’t meant as criticism, more of a F.Y.I.

I’m now at the stage where all of the sex parts are being skipped as they are very repetitive and predictable. ‘Mine!’, yep, we get it, so do they, he’s possessive. The story itself though is holding my interest, so that’s a good positive to end on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous