Cam's Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snorted, and Cassia winked teasingly as she got into the bed on the other side.

Of course, more time had passed than I'd thought, not just the sex but with the Jacen thing, and we felt the wards go off again barely a minute after Irze had left. It wasn't an assassin, or even an invader, it was Lysa, here for her morning fuck and feeding. It made me hope Irze came fairly early in the nights, that way I could have her at night, and Lysa in the morning. Because I knew after Lysa, I'd have to love both Cassia and Faith, while I fed from Faith only for her morning feeding.

Not that four women in a row were too much for me, I'd just prefer to spread it out, three and three, because both of my mates were insatiable and wanted loving every morning and night too. I started to see how too many more would get unmanageable. Not really sex-wise, but in spending enough time together beyond that.

I loved my Faith and Cassia after all, my mates, and I knew I was growing closer to Lysa despite myself, even if she didn't want that level of connection with me. I knew I'd be having that same issue with my Drow as well, I admired her already, for her bravery and commitment to a good goddess, and in being different from the others of her race, apart, banished, due to her hopes and dreams of a better life.

Lysa couldn't stay long that morning, so I berated her with creatively dirty and nasty phrases, as I took her in the ass, while she was a good ass slut and bucked back hard against me, begging for me to stroke deeper and harder into her slutty ass. She loved that, to be degraded and used was her kink and it hadn't changed, and she came for me so hard she actually passed out for a few moments, then I kissed her almost lovingly and held her for a few minutes, before she had to leave. She was becoming so precious to me, and sometimes I thought she felt the same way, but of course she wouldn't live with us, she couldn't leave her kiss.

She wasn't specific about the hurry that morning, but I gathered they were looking for another eighth, and I knew they'd be very careful about who they would recruit to their kiss. It needed to be someone with honor, that wouldn't become a monster as a vampire. Regardless, sometimes she was able to stay a couple of hours, and we got a little more creative about her shaming, which only ever increased her pleasure. Even Faith and Cassia got in on it sometimes, dropping degrading comments from the sidelines.

Then, as I'd promised her before Lysa showed up, I claimed my Faith once again, fucked her into submission while I had her pinned and bent in half, even though she was already submissive and mine. I'd have to remember in the future how much she liked it that way, though she loved when I made love to her too, as I fed from her for the second time. We did fuck wildly on occasion of course, even often, it was just the forceful manhandling and holding down part that I'd been neglecting.

Only my faith could feed me two times a day, so when I made love to Cassia afterwards, I didn't feed from her at all, she fed me at night.

Then we took a nap, since we hadn't gotten all that much sleep the night before.

Chapter Six

A few more days passed, without all that much outside of the daily grind happening.

My coterie of four were steady.

Faith had been right, Irze showed up every night fairly early, right before we went to bed, and was quite insatiable, or in Faith's words, she was my cock slave, even as her wild beauty enthralled and captivated me. My exotically beautiful Drow couldn't get enough. She was also a surprisingly gentle lover, after the initial claiming, and she'd submitted to me. She was also open about her past, I learned a little more about her horrible early life. It was only my questions about where she went at night, and where she slept, when she became at all cagey and quickly changed the subject.

Lysa continued to visit in the mornings, and twice over those three days she stayed for hours, not just for a longer nasty and demeaning sex session with soft and loving aftercare cuddling, but to join us for breakfast and just chat.

My two mates if anything were even more insatiable as we fell deeper in love. Besides our nightly and morning love, right after Irze and Lysa, it wasn't an odd occurrence to have a quickie, or even a marathon once or twice during the day besides. I still wasn't sure if that was my nature influencing them or not, but in the end, I supposed it didn't matter, it was results that counted.

Last but not least, the closer we got to the end of the week, the more Tammy came up in my mind. My voluptuously soft and silky light brown goddess of gardening was definitely in my thoughts. I hoped she didn't regret giving me the gift of her virginity during our long absence, and that she'd be as happy to see me as I'd be to see her. In my mind, she was just as much mine as any in the coterie, even if she could never be truly a part of it.

Despite all that, sex and maintaining my relationships wasn't all I got up to, not by a long shot. We worked hard on the hand to hand and dagger training for my ladies, who needed a good back up for their primary claws and magic as shifter and witch. Faith was also making some progress in fighting more subtly, but I suspected the real test would be real battle. Her fiercely protective instincts weren't fully engaged during sparring after all, only when I was truly in danger.

My own witch magic continued to get stronger, though not at the jaw-dropping rate of my Cassia who was at that point tossing fire and other deadly short spells around. She spent every available spare minute studying those tomes and learning spells that were far beyond me for the moment. But, my shields were getting stronger and more varied every day as understanding of my body grew more profound. I'd stopped being surprised by the human body, mine specifically, and on what it got up to in order to maintain itself.

My harvested pool of power for my demon gifts was extremely high, outside the Jacen incident in the tower I hadn't used much of it at all, and my four ladies had me highly powered, more so than ever before, which was a good thing, because things were about to go to hell again as another enemy made themselves known.

Last but not least, we didn't hear anything at all out of the sorcerers during those days. It was clear they had no clue, or at least no proof, that it'd been us that took out Jacen. Hell, there wasn't even proof Jacen was dead, and could be just missing as far as they knew. Siora had obviously kept her word, and not breathed a word of our trespass on their domain, something they wouldn't have forgiven even if it was in defense of our lives.

It was early dawn on the fourth morning, when the Circle of Nightshade arrived with mercenary help along with themselves, a coven of nine witches, four men and five women, along with fifteen human fighters. We never would find out what triggered the attack, perhaps it was merely greed and they'd hoped to take us down and steal the tomes before we could learn from them and grow in power.

A mistake, as we'd already overpowered the last coven that had the tomes of magic already, but that was life sometimes. To be fair, we were hardly invulnerable or unbeatable, Siora had shown us that, but we also weren't to be trifled with.

Normally, Lysa and Irze, allies and members of my coterie, would be available if we needed them, but obviously not for invasions we didn't know about ahead of time. Of course, thanks to them attacking at dawn, Lysa just happened to be tied up and quite lewdly and helplessly displayed in our bed with us as they invaded. Stupid or not, it was the most annoying part of the whole affair, being cockblocked like that in the middle of Lysa's and my fun.

I blame that silliness on my demonic libido, and in being a healthy eighteen-year-old man.

Regardless, we untied her quickly, and got minimally dressed and grabbed our weapons as the mercenaries broke in the gate and charged across the front yard to the house. The Circle of Nightshade came in their wake, and they set up a circle and started to cast right there in our front yard.

Lysa and I had never fought, but I knew she was fast and extremely deadly, faster than me, and stronger. If it wasn't for my demon magic, she'd probably take me in a fight.

I growled, "You get the mercenaries," as they knocked in our front door, and started to stream into the house with brandished weapons.

Faith asked, "What are you doing?"

I said, "The circle," and wings burst from my back, horns grew from my head, and my hand changed into claws as I dove out the window.

I swooped down and flew over them in a tight circle, as I blasted them all with the fires of hell. Of course, they must've known what I was, because not one of them was eaten by the flames as their shields held it at bay.

I got hit with a death spell of some kind, I had no idea what their chanting meant, but my skin grew hot as the feeling of flames rose to the surface, and I burned away the pins and needles of their spell as it tried to get to me. I suspected my witch shield helped as well, as it didn't take all that much energy, and I landed in their midst.

My sword whipped out like a striking cobra, and a head was separated from its shoulders, and in the next split second my left-hand claw tore a throat open. The third met my sword with his own, but my follow up kick and the claws on my feet disemboweled the bastard as the other six started independent spells, based on the fact they were all using different words.

Back in the house, as my mates would tell me later, both Faith and Lysa were fighting the mercenaries and taking them down at the master bedroom doorway where their numbers were limited, and in the next second half of the remaining circle went down to the ground and lost their place in their spell, to a powerful gust of wind my Cassia cast from the open bedroom window.

Two of them finished a spell, one a fireball, the other a death spell of some kind. My combined demonic and witch shield destroyed the spells before they could penetrate skin, and although the fire felt hot against my skin my witch shield prevented my skin from overheating and burning, maintaining my body's natural balance.

I ignored the three on the ground for the moment, and I took down the other three mercilessly with quickened untraceable movements, with a stab of my sword to a heart, a slash of my left claw across another throat, and a sided kick and pulling down movement to rip open another belly. That last one took a swing of my sword as well, and the second head went flying into the dawn's light.

I turned to those three knocked over by the wind as they struggled to get up, when my mate Cassia's second spell struck. It was an even tighter wind, almost visible to the eye, that left slash marks across one of the witch's face, neck, and chest, and she fell back to the ground with a loud cry of pain as her lifeblood flowed from the wounds of air blades.

I knew she'd used that spell, because death spells directly on the target wouldn't work all that great against any witch, because their own body and shielding that body from unnatural change is the first thing every witch learns. The spell was commonly known by all. Still, I was a little shocked the woman's shield hadn't protected her from that attack better, but then remembered the spell words for protecting against the elements that we'd added to our shields came out of the tomes.

Protecting from magic and protecting from secondary effects of magic were two different things, and only we had the words to accomplish the second through improved shields.

In short, the witch could very well have had a perfect understanding of her body, but if she didn't have the words and keys of knowledge to defend from the elements, that didn't make a bit of difference. A witch's true power depended on both, nether knowledge or understanding was enough on their own. It was a little shocking, to realize my own shields as a nascent witch were probably more effective than theirs, who had spent years learning the mysteries of nature, but suffered a lack of knowledge in spell craft.

A split second after the woman fell, my sword whipped around cutting the air and fell onto the neck of a man rising to his feet, and the head and body fell back to the ground in separate places.

The last witch stumbled to her feet, and she ran for the gate. Demons were a lot faster than humans, which was why my sword and claw was so devastatingly effective, and before she made three steps my claws raked down her back and severed her spinal cord. She only had time to whimper once, before I bent down and tore out her throat with my left-claw.

I looked up at the house in question, and Cassia looked over at the bedroom door and back, and then she held up a thumb. Good, they'd handled the mercenaries. I was soaked with blood, and badly in need of a bath. Curiously, I bathed one of the corpses in fire, and it was consumed, utterly. Apparently, some life remained in a body after death, for a short time. That made cleanup easy. I didn't want to waste a lot of power on it though, so I just hit each corpse with a tiny bit of fire. It took longer for their corpses to be burned to nothing, but it took a lot less power to burn the eight remaining in total, than I'd spent on the first. Of course, since they were dead, I felt no guilt as there was no torturous pain for them to endure.

I grabbed up all their clothes, and headed inside, straight for the tub. It wasn't too much longer before we were back in bed, and I took up where I left off with Lysa, then loved my two beautiful and beloved mates quite vigorously. They were all extremely hot and ready for sex after the danger of the attack.

We were all completely sated, for the moment, as I held them in my arms.

Cassia asked, "Why did you do that earlier? Jump out the window and go for the coven. We could've stuck together, like we usually do."

I frowned, "They were casting on the lawn, I wasn't sure what they were doing, but I feared letting the mercenaries distract us so they could finish that work. Any idea what they were doing?"

Cassia said, "I think it was a spell to find the tomes, nothing deadly for us, or that would have meant our undoing. We had time to take care of the mercenaries first, and then face them together."

Faith also didn't look pleased, probably because she couldn't keep an eye on me during the battle, but at least Lysa looked amused.

I sighed, "Sorry, I won't run off like that again, but I knew the three of you could easily handle the mercenaries with Lysa here to back you up. Next time I'll ask, if I don't know what an enemy's up to, I thought it was a flanking maneuver of sorts."

They both looked mollified, and I snuggled in deeper as I shared a kiss with both, Lysa was practically on top of me, so that I could get my hands on all three of them. They didn't share pleasure, but they didn't mind so much if their bodies touched while making me the focus during our cuddle time, though it was rare I cuddled with all three at once.

Lysa said, "I'm familiar with the coven, and their house. Want to go raid their strongbox? They won't be needing it anymore, and aren't you a hundred gold or so in debt to the crown?"

Hmm, I wasn't a thief, but taking the spoils of war was a different story. I wouldn't mind paying off that debt either, so we got the full thirty gold every month and perhaps had a bigger cushion to fall back on, depending on how much the coven had squirreled away.

I pulled her up my body, and then claimed a lingering kiss that was so soft and sweet it made my lithe and sexy vampire blush. I smirked at the soft vulnerable look on my vampire's aristocratically beautiful face when I broke it. It was good to see I wasn't the only one that was getting attached, past the strict business relationship and empty pleasure she'd implied at the start of our relationship, I mean.

"Let's go."

We all got up, and we got fully dressed that time. I'd enjoyed my extra weapons, the claws on my feet, but I felt better with my boots on, not to mention my throwing knives. We shared a quick breakfast downstairs, we all needed the energy after the fight and wild sex of that morning, then we headed out.

The Circle of Nightshade had lived in compound of sorts. There wasn't one main mansion for all nine of them, it was in the upper side of middle class, and walled, with several cottage homes and one bigger building. There was also a barracks there, so I guessed that those mercenaries hadn't been a random hire.

It was unpleasant, but the first thing we did was to track down and dismiss all the servants, they didn't have masters and would need to find a new job anyway. Lysa and I also took the time with compulsion to make sure they'd forget we were there, and where their masters had gone that morning if they knew. Last, but not least, we'd asked them for all the hiding spots they knew about for their masters' valuables.

We did give them a gold piece each for severance, which was actually a lot of coin, it would feed them for a month anyway, more than enough for that sort of thing. The thirty gold a month deal we had for the important job of maintaining the castle wards really was a fortune, or it would grow to be over time once our debts were paid off. It would only take a tenth of that to keep the three of us in food, the rest we could save or spend as we liked.

One thing we wouldn't be doing with it was paying mercenaries, who seemed relatively worthless to me. For a pure coven they might come in handy, but I was extremely fast as a warrior, and Cassia thanks to the tomes had plenty of offensive spells, we didn't need mercenaries for their dubious protection against our human neighbors, some of which might be unsavory.

Lysa and I went around and collected all the coin stashes, including the main strongbox, and searched for others the servants might have missed, while Cassia and Faith looked over their spell books. After all, I'd been hit with attack spells during the fight, so they must've had a source of spells, not as good as the tomes, but at least beyond what most witches had which tended to be just healing and growing spells.

We met up in the main building.

I winked, "We found a hundred and twenty-three gold, in total including silver and bronze. I've been thinking about our idea and think we should just stash this instead of paying off the loan, have it for an emergency fund. It amounts to the same thing if we just pay the loan back over the next year, and it will avoid any awkward questions over our windfall."

Cassia bit her lip, and then nodded, "You might be right."

Lysa grinned, "It makes sense. You find anything?"

Cassia nodded, "Most of it is in the tomes, it relates to elements and weather, or healing and harm. The part that isn't in the tomes are spells of locating. I believe that's what they were casting outside the house, my guess was that they expected the mercenaries to bottle us up, and they could steal our tomes and run for it. We can add them to our library."

"That's a terrible plan," I noted, almost feeling sorry for the Circle of Nightshade. Almost, the fuckers did attack us after all.

Cassia laughed, "Maybe, but maybe they didn't know that you're a demon, that you have a shifter as a mate, and that you had a visiting vampire in residence. We don't exactly advertise those facts, most people in the city see a coven of two, with the man having a mistress."

She winked at Faith.

Faith winked back, then playfully pasted herself to my side, just like a sexy mistress would. It was a subtle joke, but we both got it, despite her being physically affectionate almost all the time.

Cassia laughed, then shrugged, "Under that light it wasn't quite as horrible a plan as it appears to us. Hopefully, the other covens in the city were paying attention, and they'll stay away."

1...56789...18