Cam's Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, "What if we sold them some spells. Nothing critical, like the wards, or advanced ritual magic, especially the evil stuff we never intend to use like stealing someone else's life, but defensive magic and even offensive magic that wouldn't be very effective against other witches, but that would be against humans and the other races."

Cassia tilted her head, "Why?"

It was something I'd been thinking about since the sorcerers, and I took a moment to order my thoughts.

I replied, "They wouldn't be able to attack us any better, but they'd feel safer being able to defend themselves from unsavory and bigoted humans, wouldn't they? They might be less inclined to attack us out of jealousy or in fear to gain power to defend themselves. Plus, I've been thinking about the sorcerers, they seem to share their magic and appear to have built up and reclaimed a lot of knowledge over the years. Why do all the witch covens have enmity with each other?

"Maybe it's crazy, but witches don't seem to work together well all that much, is that racial or just a learned social convention? I mean, what if tensions blew up again, the sorcerers are powerful and will defend each other, as it stands now the last witches in Cyrene would be put down easily, outside of us. Think about it, they could be just like you, living in fear of random human violence, and just wanting to be able to defend themselves, the same reason you joined forces with me and took out the evil Eternal Rose coven. They can't all be insane and evil outside of us, can they? The whole race could be wiped out one day, if we continue to selfishly hoard knowledge."

Lysa said, "Plus, you could make a small fortune."

I snickered, that too, but it wasn't my main focus.

Cassia nodded slowly, "I suppose I could work up a spell book and scribe out a dozen or so to sell. Just leave off warding and the advanced rites, and the killing spells that would be marginally effective against us. It'll take time though."

I nodded in agreement, "There's no hurry, and you'll probably learn a lot as you read through the tomes and write out what we can share. Once you have one of the standard spell books done, we can hire a human scribe if you want, to make the copies. Let's head back."

Cassia smirked, but she also nodded in agreement.

Lysa gave me a lingering kiss, then said, "I'm going to head back to the kiss, I was expected back a while ago."

I pinched her ass teasingly, and nibbled her lip, "I'll see you tomorrow morning then, my lady."

Lysa blushed at whatever she saw in my eyes, and certainly not because of my teasing pinch and lackluster goodbye, but I couldn't help how I felt. She was mine, for far more reasons at that point than just the coterie, but I'd have to deal with it. It was fine really, but it was a thing, my heart wanted her around more.

We split up once we reached the upper-class portion of the city.

Chapter Seven

Security was a concern, and since we weren't going to hire mercenaries it was a decently important one. All a rival coven would need to do is wait for us to leave the estate, for any reason, then waltz in and steal our shit. As a result, we'd built one of the extra rooms as a spell work room, and we'd bought a heavy-duty steel banded door that would take a battering ram or strong magic to break down. We also bought a strongbox.

In the workroom, we put a small amount of gold and silver in the strongbox, and we'd put a few spell books on the shelf that was nothing important at all, just basic shielding and growth spells that every coven and even singular witch had if only by oral instruction passed down the generations. Cassia warded the hell out of it, and even put in a trap ward that would easily stop any human but probably not a determined and well-shielded witch.

Of course, none of that was our true security, that was just the baited room with a few gold and worthless spell books to make a thief not look for our real vault. For true security we decided to depend on simple misdirection and concealment, and no magical protection at all. Magical protection wards would only be a beacon felt by any rival witch walking through our house. A sign that screamed, here are the tomes, help yourselves.

In short, I built a false wall in the kitchen pantry. We stuck our real strongbox in there, as well as a book shelf. Whenever we left the house, we'd make sure the valuable books were in there before we left. It probably wasn't perfect, but it should be rather effective, and was nothing but the work of a clever and shrewd farm-boy, if I do say so myself. Of course, even if we were gone, we'd feel the alarm wards on the property alert us if there was a breach, and we'd be able to race back and deal with it, hopefully before they'd broken into the bait room, much less our real stash.

Cassia sighed softly and tilted her head, when I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed her neck. She was making dinner later that same night, but I just couldn't help myself. If anything, it seemed harder every day to keep my hands off my mates.

"It smells wonderful."

She grinned, and craned her neck, which gave me the opportunity to steal a kiss as my hands worked their magic on her sumptuous body. She gasped into my mouth, then kissed me harder as my thumbs grazed the bottom of her generous D cups, while I teased her stomach with my fingertips.

"Cam, dinner," she half-heartedly scolded, rather breathlessly.

I chuckled in a low voice that made her quiver in my arms, and then she bit her lip. I caressed her side, hips, and then her tight heart shaped ass teasingly as I took a step back. I loved to seduce my sweet and sexy witch, she was explosively responsive to my every touch, and no doubt soaked down below in that moment.

She bit her lip, "Evil man."

Her warm brown eyes were telling me something very different.

I nodded easily, "Your demon."

She giggled, "We need to talk."

"About?" I raised an eyebrow in question, as I sat down at the table, she was too much temptation otherwise, and if I took her over the counter dinner would be burned.

Faith was usually with us almost all the time, except she'd been working on her throwing dagger practice, and was in the bath getting ready for dinner. Cassia had been working on the spell books most of the afternoon, while I'd taken care of the security. I hadn't actually seen either of them for a couple of hours.

She smirked, "Remember when I said I'd leave that certain spell in place, for a while, when we first admitted how we really felt about each other?"

I laughed, "Yes, I remember, I'd bullied you into being mine for life if I remember right, right after we'd made love."

She snickered, "Yes, you did, and you cheated. I seem to remember you being inside me at the time. Anyway, things have changed. We have a fantastic amount of coin coming in, a large nest egg from the day's work, and a home with lots of empty bedrooms upstairs. The coterie is four strong, and although we have enemies and Lysa and Irze could call on us at any moment, that's kind of steady too, even if I suspect you aren't done yet."

I lifted my arm and waved my hand back and forth.

"I was thinking a max of six, that should be more than enough. Of course, who knows when I'll run into another powerful woman in need, that would be willing to make such a deal for strong allies."

She nodded, "So two more at most, point is things are pretty stable, we're established, have a home, steady coin coming in, and our influence in the city is already being felt. Shortly, in a month or so, the other covens may even be our allies thanks to your idea, I'm ashamed that I never even considered that course of action before you suggested it."

I nodded, "What are you saying exactly, this is quite a buildup."

She tilted her head, "I'm ready, is what I'm saying. I removed the spell an hour ago, let it die out. You still want children with me?"

A surge of lust went through my body that was so strong, I felt dizzy with it. Put my sweet witch with child, hell yes.

"Yes, love, very much."

She blushed, either from what was in my eyes, or the obvious and breathless hunger in my tone of voice.

She tilted her head, and said in a faux innocent tone, "I might even be fertile, I imagine if you fucked me, I might get pregnant right in that moment."

I glared, "This is revenge, for teasing you isn't it?"

I was so hard at the thought of knocking her up it ached in its confinement.

She giggled naughtily, clearly more than pleased by my reaction, and she enjoyed teasing me, the sexy imp, "I don't know what you mean, my mate."

Faith walked in the kitchen, and my eyes narrowed as a plan came together.

I got up and kissed Faith softly, then walked towards Cassia with determination, and an aching cock.

Her eyes widened slightly in breathless alarm at whatever she saw in my face, but then she was over my shoulder and squealing in surprise.

I spanked her ass to quiet her down, which made my witch gasp in shocked pleasure, as I looked over at my surprised Faith, who'd missed the whole conversation.

"Finish dinner," I ordered, "We'll be back down in a... bit."

Faith looked bemused, as she moved toward the stove and watched me carry Cassia out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Cam!" Cassia tried to sound indignant, but it came out breathily amused, and very excited.

I growled, "I'm gonna fuck you now, my sweet witch, and put a baby in you."

When we got to the room, I tossed her on the bed, shucked my pants, and dove in after her. I was practically insane with lust, at the thought of my sweet wiseass witch being fertile. I didn't have the patience for the undressing part, I just kissed her hungrily, and pushed up the skirt of her dress up around her waist, and pulled her panties to the side.

I did have enough self-control to check her first, with my magic, and she was as hot, horny, and as turned on as I was. Perhaps she'd underestimated just how much it would turn me on and my insane lustful response had lit her on fire, and I was sure my teasing strokes and the teasing kisses to her neck earlier had a part in it, but for whatever reason she was already soaked for me.

I lined myself up, and I drove inside of her with an almost vicious thrust as I impaled her heaven with my long and very thick cock. I made it about a third of the way inside her soft and hot pleasure, and we both let out a gasp of pleasure.

She breathed, "Cam!" and then sighed in shaky pleasure, then her heat squeezed tightly around my sensitive tip, massaging it with the hot and tight walls of her silken sheath.

She was always incredibly tight, but when her muscles released me to the point that it was just her normal tightness, I started to push inside her with inexorable strokes, getting a little deeper each time, as I looked deeply into her shocked and extremely vulnerable and heated eyes.

I reached up and tweaked her nipples and teased her breasts through the dress. I was able to be quite firm with them, to raise her up higher, but she wasn't quite at the point where I could maul them yet.

She loved her tits mauled, but only when she was very near the height of her euphoria.

She said breathily in excitement, "You really like that don't you, the idea of putting a baby in me. Does it turn you on to think you could knock me up, put a baby in my tight innocent little pussy?"

Fucking hell, her naturally sweet voice with just a tinge of sultry that she purposefully put into it was so hot when she talked a little dirty.

"Yes, my witch, it does. You're mine, and you're going to have my baby."

She gasped, arched her back, and provided the eager counterthrust required to finish burying my cock in her tightly lush body.

"I love you, my Cassia."

Her eyes widened defenselessly, then softened in loving surrender and deep lust as I started to work myself in and out of her tight sex with full long strokes of my cock. She gasped, quivered, and squeezed around me like a vise when I pinched and lightly twisted her nipple.

"I love you too," she said in a soft loving sigh, as she started to buck up into me, impaling herself with a breathless eagerness that blew my mind. She was still a wild and amazing fuck, as she went crazy under my inexorable sensual assault, and worked my cock as hard as I did her pussy, with tight squeezes, subtle grinds, and sweet breathy moans that drove me insane.

I was still lost in the lust, at the idea of impregnating my sweet and sexy witch, and there was no doubt our bodies were fucking, but despite that our words and glances were more loving than debauched. It was almost a contradiction, as we truly made love with desperate wild thrusts of our bodies, but in that moment, it made perfect sense, and I drove into her with a will as our bodies slammed and ground into each other's with an almost frantic coupling and wild need... in love.

The soft beauty of her face, and the look of loving lust in her light brown eyes drove me crazy, as I continued to work in and out of her. The euphoria that the hot, wet, and silken friction of her body brought me through my sensitive tip was mind-blowing, as always, but there was something more, just the idea of her getting pregnant had me already hovering on the edge.

"So beautiful, you are mine Cassia, always."

Her breathing and my magic told me she was close to the edge of the abyss of pleasure as well, but she managed to respond to me in gasping words, one or two words a breath.

"Yours, always, Cam. So good, filling me, stretching me, loving me, give me a baby Cam, fill me, please, I need it. I know, I tease you, about it, but I really, really am, your cock slave, your love in this life, in all things, and in all ways, I am, yours, always yours, forever yours, in joy and, deep devotion," she said in a breathy surrender, and she continued to say my name over and over, and how much she loved me.

Fuck, the surge of lust blew past all my controls at her sweet pleading voice saying those words, over and over again, and although I could've suppressed it with my demon nature and magic, I didn't want to. I wanted to fill her, impregnate her, and start a family with her. She was truly mine, and I lost myself in the explosive buildup of euphoria inexorably rising in my body.

I reached up and gripped her nipple tightly, and pulled and twisted harshly, even as I felt my legs go numb, and my balls start to boil. I knew her body well enough to know that'd set her off, make her launch into ecstasy with me.

She gasped and cried out, "Cam!" as her pussy locked down around me, then she started to convulse as she flooded my cock and balls with one of her rare and powerful squirts. The overwhelming blissful pleasure in her eyes in that moment was a reflection of my own, as I started to pulse my life-giving seed into her fertile womb.

We rode the wave of rapture together, and it seemed to last an eternity as I pulsed more and more of my seed into her body, until it ended far too soon. Our eyes were intimately locked, and hers were wide with vulnerable love and awe as she bit her lip and blushed. The vulnerability was deeper in that moment than ever before, not just containing our love and lust, but the intense desire to make a child which was naked in both of our eyes.

Then she smiled a little wickedly, her voice was still breathy, and more than a little blissed out when she spoke.

"I did mean to tease you in the kitchen, but I had no idea..."

I grinned, "You seem pleased enough."

She blushed, "It excites me, how much you want a family with me, a baby. Yes, I'm pleased by the reaction, my love. You know I love it when you claim me like that, when you take me. I love how vulnerable and absolutely safe I feel in your arms, when you take me, when you fill me. Every time I cum for you, is a reminder that my soul is safe with you."

My cock twitched inside of her, and it recovered at her words. I may have claimed her, and been the man, but she certainly had a lot of power over me and my body as well. It was also the first time she'd mentioned the binding in a long time, and I was shocked at the impact and emotion behind those words.

I raised an eyebrow, "Maybe we should do it again, just in case that one didn't take."

She laughed, "Can't wait for after dinner?"

No, I really couldn't. I made love to her after that, slowly, softly, and it was perhaps even more intense and pleasurable than our wild and wicked coupling. We did eventually go back down for supper, and later in the evening I got a rare private time with my Faith as well, when I claimed her. Usually my mates watched each other be claimed, but not that night, for either of them, until it was time to sleep.

It wasn't lost on me that my Faith never had any such protection, and it was hard to believe we'd only been together a few weeks, so I wasn't sure if she was pregnant, but I didn't imagine it'd be long before both of my mates were.

It was a cloudy and blustery day when we headed back to the castle, for our second weekly recharge of the wards that kept the peace and the royal family in power.

I wouldn't say I was nervous exactly, but there was a part of me that wondered at my reception after seducing and taking Tammy's innocence in a single morning.

I wondered if she'd struggled with that, felt my absence, and would welcome my return. No doubt without my presence and my pheromones to influence her and turn her on, she may question what had happened.

I'd find out soon enough. My mocha skinned goddess of the royal garden, with a voluptuous and soft body, and a stunningly and classically beautiful face that was so different than my exotically beautiful and softly beautiful mates. She hadn't been overweight by any means, just not as toned as my two sumptuous mates. There was an appeal to that, and a need to protect.

Tammy wasn't a part of my coterie, but she felt like mine anyway, even if all we could ever have was a one day a week affair. In short, I was more worried about her, not so much myself. It wasn't as if I'd suffer if she spurned further advances, and I wondered if she'd been filled with regret this last week for losing her innocence to a man she could never truly claim.

Once again, we were greeted by a page at the door, and taken to Andrew who then took us to the royal gardens. I can only imagine the point of the hand off was that the page didn't have access to the private royal apartments and areas of the castle. Not to mention the vial of the family's blood.

The Seneschal, Duke Andrew, merely led us to the door that second time, presumably because we already knew where the statue was inside the garden.

He said, "I'll be back here to collect you in three hours, or sooner if you finish. Like last time, just return to this door and someone will send for me if you need assistance, or if you finish early. Just out of curiosity, have you heard of a sorcerer named Jacen?"

I tilted my head, and said disingenuously, "You know, that name does sound familiar. I believe that's the sorcerer who tried to kill us with an assassin."

Andrew laughed delightedly, "I see, wonderful. It seems he up and disappeared, and no one in the tower knows where he is. Apparently, there's no signs of foul play at all."

I took that to mean good job, and that the sorcerers have no idea what we did.

I nodded, "That would make sense, from what the person he sent told us, he was acting alone in desperate ambition. I imagine no one is asking the right questions. Well, almost no one."

Andrew chuckled politely at my sally, "I'll leave you to your work, my duty calls."

We gave the requisite bow, and then headed into the garden after he walked away.

Cassia and Faith headed for the statue, while I searched out the focus of my thoughts. It didn't take long before I found her, she was working in row of flowers, sweat covered from her work in the garden, and despite that still one of the most stunningly beautiful women I'd ever laid eyes on.

1...678910...18