All Comments on 'Cam's Kingdom'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
fromindiafromindiaover 5 years ago
Great writting....

Really great story on this site. Loved how you created and developed all the characters. Already looking forward to your next creations...

BigDog167BigDog167over 5 years ago
Very good.

Great read but I thought this was the final. The ending sure felt like you left it open for another part. Not really any closure at all outside of the 4 nobles.

TalonDCTalonDCover 5 years ago
Almost perfect

I loved this series. Each character had important moments to shine, and the world was believable and enjoyable. I could read a lot more about Cam and his ladies. I just wish the ending was stronger; I was hoping for a bigger challenge than the mine rescue, but I never felt they were in real danger. But otherwise it was such a fun story. Thanks for sharing your work.

ZindrirZindrirover 5 years ago
Awesome

I agree with others comments that this doesn't feel like an ending but regardless it was good. Can't wait for monster girl harem. I haven't seen one of those in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lynn and Jade

It seems like our protagonist cannot resist anyone. Despite telling everyone many times that he will limit withing 6 for his coterie, he started speculating about the witch sisters right after they moved in.

Better if they get another place for the coven, otherwise anyone joins the coven will just become another mate of his, and that is becoming a little tiring to read. Keep the coven separate from the coterie, and add more politics and adventure with all the sex scenes. Otherwise things are becoming too repetitive.

MagicwrtrMagicwrtrover 5 years agoAuthor
Lynn and Jade

First, no one said they'd be added to the coterie, they'd just be two more mates.

Second, it was character building, as you are correct, it was about how Cam really can't quite help himself. He's a sex demon, and I tried to make it apparent that he was obsessed with sex throughout the series, without overdoing it. He can ignore hot ladies on the street, people that pass by, but not two young attractive ladies living in the same house as he was. All his mates gave him shit for it too, even as they encouraged him to give into it.

Thirdly, It was only talked about, for character building, they never actually had sex, it was just implied in the LGO ending of the series. Not sure how something not happening can be considered repetitive. If you mean sex with multiple women is repetitive, maybe you shouldn't read harem books then.

Fourthly, just because I want to add it for clarification, it also should've been obvious despite not binding them, that Cam's power and abilities leaked, and effected all of his coterie quite a bit. Sure, women like sex as much as men, but they were kind of out of control a bit with it, and virtually his sex slaves anyway, that he treated well and truly loved. That too was only implied, if heavily, along with the typical love and respect bonds that are in my series. I also used Lynn and Jade to impress that upon the reader, they were clearly as eager to get with Cam as he was with them, because of his power and because of the man he was.

fifthly, I agree on the ending, it didn't quite have enough bang. I kind of wrote myself into a corner, the four nobles were the last of his active enemies to deal with, and none of them had magic. I considered throwing in a few sorcerer allies, but I'd made it far too clear they didn't trust or like supernaturals at all, so yeah, written into a corner, sorry?

Still, I made it as difficult as possible for them to handle the fortifications, and then decided the last scene as catching four normal men would be even less dangerous than the battle, so I threw in the naughty blow job instead. Just saying.

Thanks for reading everyone, I really do enjoy all the feedback, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I also know I'm not perfect, I've been writing for years now, and it's a constant evolution.

tejingtejingover 5 years ago
A few notes

Loved the series, though the ending did feel a bit underwhelming, and I would have liked to learn more about mara and the dragons, as well as the longer term political effects of cam's actions, and how tammy's family comes to see cam in the longer term. It seems like you could still do a lot more with this world. It also stretches credulity a bit that all his ladies are happy with the amount of contact with him that they get. Might be cool if he had some kind of body double ability so he could spend enough 1 on 1 time with each of them... no compromises that way. As for your plan for the next series, the monster girl harem, particularly with the way you usually cast your character relationships, really sounds fun. I'm looking forward to it.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 5 years ago
Ending ??????

there are a lot of wholes in the ending. what happens to the exbarons and their families. What happens with the dragons. What happens with Cam's coven and his children?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Coven vs Coterie

I was hoping you'd keep the coterie and the coven separate. But lost that hope on page 11 when Cam admitted that it was a matter of time before he fucked those two witches. Until that text, in the entirety of three books, the coterie meant something. It was a collection of his female allies who all had some quality except being "beautiful and sexy women"; there was a sexual chemistry with all them - not only a "building sexual tension" because they lived under the same roof. (Cam lived in the inn for a while, I wonder how he is surviving without all the maids and the whores, who also lived in the same building.) Now it seems anyone who manages to live in the mansion for a while are going to be included. So much for all the promises and plannings in the first two books where it seemed the membership of the coterie was a little more exclusive. Now there is no difference between Cassia and Jade.

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

Really disappointed that Cam didn't get together with Mara, was really hoping to see him add a dragon to the harem😞

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
Coterie

Love this story and hope for more adventures from this group and to see it grow by 2 as he take the sisters. Love your stories please keep them coming!

Taurus59Taurus59almost 3 years ago

You promised it wouldn't be two years before you wrote another story. This story in 2018 was your last. Everything okay with you?

Brandon11Brandon11about 2 years ago

You should continue this series, he should get the vampire pregnant the kids grow up and start an incest thing with mom’s and dad and each other as they come of age.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanover 1 year ago

"Dragons were allowed to presume, like arrows had the right of way."

Earned a 5th star for this. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous