All Comments on 'Can A Straight Boy Be Turned Ch. 01'

by Liquid_Dreamsxxx

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can A Straight Boy Be Turned Ch. 01

that was hot when will the rest be done i can't wait to see what happen to him next

Liquid_DreamsxxxLiquid_Dreamsxxxalmost 9 years agoAuthor

I'd estimate that there will be a new chapter each week or so. Hard to say. :) Thank you.

cibixcibixalmost 9 years ago
fresh story!

looking forward to future chapters. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Upload more!

Don't just leave us on that! We need to know what happens. Next~!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get an editor for grammar

The word you're looking for is pace not phase. There are too many grammatical errors you need to address.

cckreadycckreadyalmost 9 years ago
Love it so far

Loved the slow build of the story that eventually quickened its pace and led to a great orgasm description. I'm looking forward to new chapters. By the way, some here have focused on grammar issues, but they're few and understandable. So it doesn't detract from the great job crafting a great story. Stay with it. Keep focusing on the story. Don't let the grammar police distract you from what's important.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 9 years ago
We're not "grammar police", dimwit. We're literate. And this is LIT-erotica, remember?

The funniest of your many errors was:

"If you miss your bus I'll give you some cab money! Sounds fare?"

Get an editor!

Donald

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Longer, More

Sometimes we get typing and use the wrong word or two. If Spell Check and Grammar doesn't work, it doesn't need to be worked. Be glad if someone points out homonyms, etc. I get testy sometime as one of the critics did here, but I can't tell you the number of times people spell paid as payed and other similar faux pas. Don't let get to you. Learn, correct and move on.

Good story, good plot. I like it when someone turned is required to bring a friend into the turned fold. Or his wife/girlfriend is forced to watch and/or submit.

RobJohnsRobJohnsover 8 years ago
VERY sexy !

loved this one. makes you wonder about yourself. I could see myself on my knees at one point - and I'm straight.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot

Very hot story, but I wanted him to suck Joe's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
becoming!

VERY, take my word for it, you don't want to suck a cock if you're a straight man. Because once you have sucked your first cock, then you are a cock sucker for life. You can never unsuck it. Afterward, every time you see another man, you wonder, does he know I'm a cock sucker. and you will go from being a cock sucker to being a bitch, on your hands and knee's, wondering if he will fuck your little boycunt. and once you have been fucked, you can never be unfucked. and as he fucks your tight little boycunt, he will make you cum hard, turning you into a slut. and if he doesn't want to fill your belly with his cum, he will pull out of your boycunt, throw you onto your back, and make you into his cumslut as he covers your face in his spunk. if you're really lucky, you will become HIS cocksucker, bitch, slut, cumslut. if you're lucky. if not, he will pass you around his friends, so that they can use you when THEY are in the mood. or he will just ignore you. and you will spend years looking for men to use you however they want. because you have become that bitch that every man knows, and uses when they can't find a woman to use.

I'm fairly lucky. my girlfriend found out about me a few years ago. now the only men who use and abuse me are the men who pay her $25 a time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good idea but......

Your grammar and spelling are awful.

'I'll give you money for a cab. It's only fare ' - was that a pun or did you mean fair?

Too many silly mistakes or it would have been an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bad

It would not turn me, except to be straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Being turned

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t like coercion

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica123about 2 years ago

It is amazing. My first time was forced too. I was underage drunk at a bar. The owner was a big Black guy. He offered me a ride home an even though I said no thank you I found myself ushered into his car. He got in back with me. I think I passed out next thing I know is I am on his couch. He tried to get me to suck his cock but I kept arguing I was straight. He said I was a sissy in denial. He put me over his knee an spanked me so hard I was crying. I finally agreed to suck it. Right before he came in my mouth I came all over the floor. He exploded an told me to swallow every drop. Then he said see I knew you were a sissy. It was amazing an I am so happy with him now.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Back when I was 18 in the Navy I needed a hair cut. I went to a barber shop a few doors from a club I use to hang out at. I was very dumb about sex back then. As the barber Pete was cutting my hair he brushed against my arm with his crotch. I didn’t move and thought it was an accident. As I thought about what had happened I thought it kinda felt like he was half hard. A couple of minutes later it happened again. I’d never done anything really gay before except for me and my best friend use to jerk off together as young kids. I was a bit confused with Pete as I was getting hard after he brushed against my arm twice. Then it happen a third time and I knew for sure he was hard. I really didn’t understand why I was hard myself. Pete finished my hair cut and picked up a device that strapped to the back of his hand and started rubbing my shoulders. It felt good. Next I knew with that vibrating machine still strapped to his hand he reached down and rubbed my cock thru my pants. Wow that felt great. I didn’t fight him when he unzipped my pants and pulled my hard cock out. He stroked my cock, felt real good. Then he started to suck me. WOW that felt awesome. Well That got me to feeling I should at least rub his cock thru his pants. I know I was rationalizing. Next thing I knew I unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock out. Next I knew I was sucking his cock. Before I had entered Pete’s shop I had smoked a joint so I was high as all this was going on. Next I remember Pete had pulled off my pants and pulled me down towards the end of the chair. He had grabbed some lube when he put the vibrating machine away and now he was lubing my ass. I was so horny and high I didn’t care. Then Pete got between my legs and lined his hard cock up with my ass. As he pushed in I told him I’d never done this before. Don’t worry I’ll be gentle he said. In 5 minutes he was balls deep in my ass and started to fuck me faster. Damn it felt good. 10 minutes later he tells me he’s going to cum. I grabbed my cock and started stroking it. Pete and I came at almost the same time. After we finished he grabbed a couple of towels and cleaned us up. I spent the rest of the weekend with him at his house. After that several times a month I’d spend weekends with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think it was hot I love having a man undress me and rub my body it makes me harder than when women do the same thing something about a man's touch

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies6 months ago

This story reminds me about the saying, "once you suck your first cock," you can never go bac," That is SO TRUE! Even when you didn't want to do it, you can never take it back. How one deals with that reality decides one's future. For me, my first time was forced. The more it happened, I began to think that I liked it. I didn't want to like it ! I liked women!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiquid_Dreamsxxx@Liquid_Dreamsxxx
My name is Nick (Nikkie), I'm a closet CD born 1996 from Sweden. I started crossdressing 2018. That year I put on my girlfriends panties and stockings. After that I was just entranced by feminine clothes. She never found out... later on she left me for another guy. Been single...