Can A Straight Boy Be Turned Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't say anything."

"Good. Here's your cab money." He gave me 30 bucks and unlocked the stall door.

I just took the money and put it into my pocked. I didn't feel like thanking him as I was angry confused and horny. Very mixed feelings to say the least.

"Thank you! I'll be here next Friday, just so you know!" He replied with a nasty smile on his face while walking towards to bathroom door.

"Fuck you! I don't ever wanna see you again"

Joe had now left the bathroom and I was standing there alone and confused with 30 bucks in my pocket. I started washing my hands. I stood there probably 5 minutes washing them. After that I walked out of the bathroom towards the table where I had left my jacket. I put on my jacked and walked out of the karaoke bar.

As I walked the streets, hundreds of thoughts where running through my mind. While I was walking it suddenly struck me that I forgotten to take a cab. I was already halfway home. No point on calling a cab anymore.

15 minutes later I got home. I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. As I brushed my teeth I noticed that I wasn't able to get the handjob from my mind even if I tried. I was horny, couldn't deny that. I jumped into bed and tried to think of hot naked girls, but somehow my mind kept jumping back to Joe's big cock.

It didn't take long and I fell asleep without doing anything.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12