All Comments on 'Can A Straight Boy Be Turned Ch. 02'

by Liquid_Dreamsxxx

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496almost 9 years ago

no you dont want him to keep his promise ,i know i wouldnt,please write the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I like the story, but you need to pay more attention to spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can A Straight Boy Be Turned Ch. 02

more love it can't wait for the rest of this !!!!

CSKCSKalmost 9 years ago
Great story!!

I do love the slow build that you are creating here and can't wait to see where it goes. I would absolutely recommend the use of an editor though. There are lots of places where words are substituted for another (cold/could, quiet/quite, etc.) that won't get picked up by a spell checker. I'd be more than happy to help with that if you would like. My contact info is in my profile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

More please! I want to see him finally suck that big cock and take it up the ass for the first time!!

Liquid_DreamsxxxLiquid_Dreamsxxxalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the responses people!! I really appreciate that. :) Constructive criticism is also appreciated remember that! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Intense...

This story was so sexually intense. The part in the alleyway was so erotic and filled with sexual tension, I didn't want it to end. Please keep writing this story, I really want to see Joe get to have his way with him...so hot!!!

mondaysmondaysalmost 9 years ago

Please write the next one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waiting patiently for Chapter 3

IMHO straight boys cannot be turned. That doesn't mean a straight guy can't enjoy a BJ from a guy. I've done a few in my time and they still came out straight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Agree with Anonymous!

Agree with Anonymous...waiting for part 3! Would love to be the boy on this story!

seceretfunseceretfunalmost 9 years ago
hot

Please part 3. It's just like the fantasy I want

bencoyoteebencoyoteealmost 9 years ago
Young Stubborn Straight Boy...

The author dies excellent job of letting the reading audience know there is a battle going on in this straight boy's head and body with a hard Dick as he is made to bring a gay guy off...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter, what a man :-)

Great story lucky boy and what a man, just my type, where can I find a man like this :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too much non con

Not enough wooing. If I wanted abuse, I'd go to non consent/reluctance

starovastarovaalmost 7 years ago
How it starts.

You are conflicted. You are stuck between seeing yourself as being straight and doubts about your sexuality.

You can still claim you had no choice as Joe was forceful enough to remove any choice on your part.

But any further thought about sucking cock, in a memory or even a dream will mean you are definitely interested.

Eventually, you will have to own up to getting Joe's or somebody's, anybody's cock in your mouth again. Your first experience will have such an effect on you that you will never forget it.

Next time you have a stiff cock in your mouth you will be a confirmed cocksucker.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago

It's getting better, I know he is going to suck Joe's cock next time they meet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh come on...

Your writing is all.over the place. You write in the past then change to the present.

Why use Me: and Joe:. Just write it as it is. Far too confusing and your spelling is atrocious. Worm instead of warm. Could instead of cold.

Slow down when writing and 're,-read and edit your stories.

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

I am like Joe and Love turning bois and have them fulfill their destiny

ShortyMacShortyMac4 months ago

Yeah I’m betting that he’ll want to suck Joe off the next time he sees him. Very hot story, got my underwear all sticky from pre-cum. Hehehe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiquid_Dreamsxxx@Liquid_Dreamsxxx
My name is Nick (Nikkie), I'm a closet CD born 1996 from Sweden. I started crossdressing 2018. That year I put on my girlfriends panties and stockings. After that I was just entranced by feminine clothes. She never found out... later on she left me for another guy. Been single...