All Comments on '"Can I Lick Your Pussy?" She Asked'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 17 years ago
Just great!

Love the buildup to lesbian sex with hetero sex. You had me from the start. Wonderful description of feelings. Quite possibly the best lesbian story I've read. I repeat - just great!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
another chapter

I thought you did a great job you mispelled one word the word load like lowd was the correct spelling and if you decide to write another chapter leave the guys out if your writing for the laesbian section add more women in your story next time maybe older married women.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
another chapter

I thought you did a great job you mispelled one word the word load like lowd was the correct spelling and if you decide to write another chapter leave the guys out if your writing for the lesbian section add more women in your story next time maybe older married women.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pretty good

But you need to learn the difference between "peaked" -- you meant "peeked", and "loose" -- you meant "lose".

And with all the stating about how she loved lots of long, slop foreplay, it'd have been better with more of it -- especially breast play.

Rad'lRad'lover 17 years ago
Very well written story

Bazzza:

Very well written story, marred by a few misspellings; changing 'tack' rather than 'tact'. Tack is 'direction' as in a sailboat - tact is diplomacy.

But a good story combining both MF and FF. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Rad'l

benimblebenimbleover 17 years ago
thanks!

great story.....left me wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
pretty good story

your story was really good. i think it's great for all the ass holes to focus on all the small word mistakes in the story and forget about the amazing content. I'd like to see one you write a story this good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit that was awesome!!!!!!

i want to be a lesbian now after that!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
75Plus

could have used a little extra editing attention ... some missing words here and there ... but the story was great ... the sex even better ... except for Brett, of course!

NecrorangerNecrorangeralmost 17 years ago
Amazing!

Being a male myself..... I can really learn from this type of thing how a woman wants to be pleasured, and seeing as how I like giving more than recieving (spell check there), since I have a very thick skinned penis, I can really take alot from things like this. Also, I think that was very descriptive, and you did a great job, in the recounting of the story.

pimpstressbreepimpstressbreeover 16 years ago
Wonderful!

This story was just wonderful! I love being with other girls as we tend to know what it takes to really please a pussy. I hope curious women read this and find the courage to give it a try.

Mr. JohnsonMr. Johnsonover 16 years ago
Beautiful

This story was well written, beautiful in every sense of the word and extremely HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

Never been with another woman but have thought about it for years now, I REALLY want to for sure now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
how do i get my best friend to do that ??

that was HOT.. ive only tried oral with another female once..and i wish i would get myself in a situation like this one..maybe i should pick up smoking again.. :0)

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
Once in a lifetime.

I believe this to be something that needs to be experienced at least once, if not more, no matter in what direction one's life leads. Loved the glaring contrast between both hetero and lesbian sex. There really is no comparing the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My fav.

That was brilliant.

I am a guy and am always looking for hints on how to properly use my toungue. It didn't hurt that the story was interesting too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sooooo goooood....

This was good; it is true that only another woman can bring my pussy to convulsions in a way no man can come close to due to knowing what really feels right. My best friend, Angela and I get together after work all the time and spend the night eating each other after getting real high on weed. It is always delish.......thanks, I love it!!! MaryJane,Ann Arbor, Michigan

bobbieloubobbieloualmost 16 years ago
Lesbian Identified Bisexual here.

Loved it. Been with both,But there is nothing like a womans touch.

Bobbielou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mmmmmmm...

I was playing with my own pussy reading along, I felt I was right there with the 2 women. I have a female lover and the sex is fucking INCREDIBLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Let me join the crowd

Being a writer myself, I first enjoyed this because of how well written and planned out it is. Secondly, I have always wanted to experience sexual love with another woman. For the most part, men don't really "get it" when it comes to oral sex. There have been very few in my past who could bring me to climax. I think another woman would know precisely how it's done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story & well-written

Note to self: "shave". lol! ;) It's always great to read a story that has been thoughtfully written, so thank you for your efforts and contribution.

EhmelAaltoEhmelAaltoover 15 years ago
well crafted, and very horny too...

I really enjoyed the self-analysing voice - slightly clinical, in keeping with the nursey profession. And I got rather turned on by the sex, though I think there was a little bit too much of the Brett episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oooooooooooooooooweeeeeeeee!!!

that was so fucking hot... i played with myself while reading this because i wanted to be there. I wanted to help you help her get to her orgasm. Shit i wanted to help her help you get your orgasm too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Good

Just long enough, and it was fucking arousing! It was one of the best stories i've read and you can believe i comed for that! Write more stories like that one! Cannot wait for the next oneee!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story of yours...

I liked it very much... I read this and made me smile...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
brought me to orgasm reading it

loved the way you went into detail with every little movement!!

kumikosan16kumikosan16over 14 years ago
Incredible

I absolutely love this story. It was so well written and thought out and put together. The sex was great and definately arousing. I think it was a great story and I love the way you told it. Looking back into your past and describing it from that moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This is absolutely fantastic. The dialogue between the characters is so incredibly witty and fun. The whole story was extremely charming in a very real and endearing way... and of course, it was very hot!

I loved it!

markbellowsmarkbellowsabout 14 years ago
Beautiful

You have explained in good terms how a woman feel about a boy and how she chooses him. More bit of explanation in terms of your desires gives a good thrill to read all the three pages. Such a nice story to experience and enjoy in this late night. Thanks dear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I thought this was wonderful. It was so well-described and it flowed really well.

I would just like to give some constructive criticism though: there were a few punctuation and grammar issues - not too distracting - but maybe another proofread would have made this even better.

That aside though, this is one of the best erotic stories I have ever read.

niseyweeseeniseyweeseealmost 14 years ago
OMGGGG...AWESOMEEEE

My heart was pounding after the 1st page...I was soaking wet after the 2nd...I was reaching for my vibrator after the 3rd!!! THANK YOUUU...you are a blessed writer!!! I loveeee your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

This was the best story I have read yet! I will have plenty of fun playing with my pussy right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The category is lesbian

The lesbian section was hot, but the rest was painful. I don't come to this section to read about hetero sex. I don't necessarily expect or desire a conversion story as I have no problem with bisexuality or people just exploring, but a warning at the beginning for those of us who identify as queer women would be a nice courtesy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pretty good

This story was good. I liked how it was longer then a lot are, so you get aroused more but at some points I just wanted sex to happen. But compared to a lot of other stories, this is probably one of the best ones I have read so far!

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
Reread this story -

and enjoyed the reread. I was one of the 'assholes' that commented on the need for better proofreading and I'll repeat that comment. Good proofreading should be part of the pride in writing; you owe your readers a well written story not just stroke material. The characters were well drawn and believable. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Yall r some freaks

SexygrandmaSexygrandmaover 13 years ago
loved the story

I loved the story, now i'm wet and need some...... lol, thanks for the excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lesbian

I loved he damn story. So fucking amazing such a fucking turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
soo good

I jacked off like ten times while reading that now I'm gonna do it some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DAMN

best story every i couldn't stop jacking off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lesbian4738

dat was awsome, I cummed so hard when I read that. I wish I had a licking like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Girl I'd love to lick a pussy good and long like that and feel another womans body being pleasured by my tongue. Women are so amazing. :) I just fingered myself so much reading this too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Got me so wet mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ohfuckyes.

I just jacked off In the darkness of my room.. This story was incredible.. Fuck pornos, stories are better:) definitely coming back to

Cumming back on this one I'm the future:) bravo:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wet and Hot

I loved it so much. It made me so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yess!!!!

LOved it!!! Made me sooooo horney, im even playing with myself right now!!!!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
<3

Oh damn that turned me on so fucking much, being Bi myself! Well written story, and I liked how you explained every detail, the veins on Brett's big, hard dick, the little convulsions Ruth had with your tounge on her gyrating pussy. Damn, that got me wet ass fuck and ended up with me fingering myself.(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are man so bad?

I mean, you cant have childs with women. But i mostly think love is the escential of having sexual practices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mandatory for Men

This strory should be mandatory for all men on so many levels.

I am a man and what I learned about cunnilingus from this story and being gentle during intercourse was amazing.

A truly great story and one that I shall cherish in years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
!!!

Awww man, that made me get wet and start playing with myself...it feels soooo goooood...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My pussy wet right now. I never thought reading would get me to drench my panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
woww

My pussy is soooo wet right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow, indeed

What a great story about the sometime need of everyone to realize boundaries and always to be aware of our partner's needs. As previouly noted, I too learned a lot about the gentleness required in loving a good woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story but....

Im not as upset as maggie4 but I was disappointed that they ended up with men, it was a letdown. There are more than enough men in the world and more than enough stories where men end up with women. I was hoping this was a story was going to be woman positive, in a way it was, but it needed an ending where the girl gets the girl.

dgowredgowreabout 11 years ago

Super story! Very well written but could stand a little editing. Congratulations! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
plees lick my pussy

Pritty plees :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mmmmmm

Got me so fucking wet. Have my finger buried deep into my pussy. Mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So hot! Mmm! I was SOAKING wet (;

Mmmm, turned me on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sooooo wet!

I want my p*ssy licked badly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pussy pleasure

Im in my bed with my sister in the next room! Im masterbating up a storm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so sticky wett

That made mmy pussy so wett I had to play with my clitt then get my vibrator turn it all the way up and fuckk myself til I came all ovrr ky bed . I want you to come lick my pussy like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmmmmmmm

Mm I want my pussy licked now<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow! reading things like this makes my girlfriend hot and horny

My girlfriend reached her hands down my shorts when we got to the pussy licking part and started fingering me hard just because she was hot and horny but a whole bunch of other things happened after we finish reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Soaking wet!

I need to lick a pussy soon. Fuck, that made me so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot

I've never been with a woman before but have dreamt of it many times! Right now I'm playing with my own clit wishing there was a pussy for me to lick and finger! More than anything I'd love to be ate out by a young beautiful lady and have her beg me to finger fuck her while eating her sweet pussy! I'm so horny right now and would love to have my tongue licking a hot wet pussy right now!! Fuck I'd love to have a 3 some with chics so one could be eating and fingering my wet pussy while I was able to enjoy pussy in my face too! Write more but leave out the cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I was playing with my pussy throughout the lesbian sex scene

I have a crush on a popular girl in my class, Beth. I have had dreams of sex and marriage with her. When I come home from school I notice that my pussy is super wet like really crazy.

anzacmananzacmanover 9 years ago
sexy story

Great story and the ladies treated and told how it should be with them. Women are soft creatures and should be treated with tenderness, that method always wins, and gets you an encore every time. As a male I always use the soft approach and of course always shave first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice

Well I'm a wife mother and grandmother! But I have been with a woman before!

Yes my husband nows! To tell you the truth I miss

Being with a woman! Their touch taste! If I had the

Chance to be with a woman again I would! I have a woman

Friend in my life right now that I would love to be with!

Just writing this is making my pussy so wet for her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love me some pussy for sure

love the erotic story. I have always been a lesbian in my mind because I have not eaten pussy but love the act. someday maybe I might or it might remain just a fantacy. I love watching lesbian porn movies and pussy licking images

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983over 8 years ago
Hot!

That was a good read. I like it when people write about their own personal sexual experiences. It brings something different to the table. I think you have a flair for writing about lesbian sex and would to see your write more girl-on-girl stuff.

If you ever need any ideas...I can always provide some from my dirty mind. :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Curious 😇

Why was this placed in the lesbian group? It fitted in the novella group. Firstly neither of the women were lesbian. And there was far to much hetero included in the story to be a proper lesbian story. Therefore I'm not scoring this piece.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I really hate

Lesbian stories with a male involved. Oh, wait, if a male is involved then it isn't a Lesbian story. Wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Skipped the man parts

This wasnt lesbian. Bicurious if anything. A absolute joke for the lesbian section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I thought it was great, nothing better than a women engaging it what makes her cum, man, woman or animal! You go girl, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Friendship between two women became sexual love

As a man it, is so hot to read a story about women having a wonderful sexual experience together. And this one did an excellent job making it so erotic rather than just bang,, bang and bye. Thank you ❤️

Ed0613Ed0613over 2 years ago

Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NOT a lesbian first time, NOT a lesbian oral, NOT a lesbian romance

tremoniatremonia6 months ago

Where's the romance?? Where's "love"??

Sorry, may you should put that story in a different category. In this one, it was a turn down.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i did the same thing. my first taste got me to the other sex. still like receiving more, but love a real juicy puss. love to make them scream, stop stop enough

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I GOT CAUGHT SNIFFING GIRLS DIRTY PANTIES

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wish I was part of that .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous