Candice Loves Mickie's Fat Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah we do." Candice agreed eagerly, "Although personally I'm looking forward to being the one making those fat butts bounce as we pound them deep and hard and remind Victoria, and especially Mickie, who owns their big fat asses. Mmmmmm yeah, I can't wait to gape those bitch holes, and make these tough wrestler's know what's what."

"Damn right, we need to pack those big asses full of our strap-on dicks and show them who's boss." Torrie agreed, "And we're going too. Oh yeah, were going to completely wreck their most private holes... so you two anal whores make sure your fuck holes are nice and loosened up for us to use for our pleasure, otherwise the next few minutes are going to be very unpleasant for you."

"Oh yeah, loosen those butts." Candice giggled, "Mmmmmm, go ass to ass as hard as you can and make your little ass cunts nice and ready for us. Ooooooh yes, rammed those fat asses against each other nice and hard and make them shake. Mmmmmm ohhhhhhhh fuck yeah, that's so hot. Bounce those booties! Bounce them!"

Harder and harder Mickie and Victoria went, slamming each other's butts as hard as they'd ever slammed the butt of another woman when they were the ones using the strap-ons, and in this case getting far more physical pleasure which eventually caused cum to leak from their cunts.

It was almost simultaneously, but not quite, Victoria been the one to cum first as she was still wired from being double teamed by Candice and Torrie and unlike Mickie she completely accepted her role as an anal loving bottom. Of course Mickie came right after and then the two brunettes anal ramming themselves and each other until they were finally told to stop.

"Okay bitches, that's enough." Candice ordered, grinning as while Victoria stopped instantly Mickie kept going for a few seconds, proving that she needed more training and more importantly that she was turning into quite the little anal slut.

Wanting to reward her well-trained bitch Torrie then called out, "Victoria, get that dildo out of your slutty little ass hole and suck it clean of your anal cream. Then you do the same Mickie. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, me and Candice love watching fat ass bitches go ass to mouth. Oh fuck yeah, it's soooooooooooo hot!"

To the delight of Torrie and Candice their thoroughly trained bitch Victoria reached behind herself, grabbed hold of the dildo and pulled herself away from it, the huge toy exiting her ass hole with a lewd pop.

Seconds later that lewd pop was repeated as Victoria pulled the dildo out of Mickie's ass and stuffed the end which had been in her own butt into her mouth, Victoria moaning as she savoured the deepest part of her ass while Mickie slowly but surely turned around and then wrapped her lips around the end of the dildo which had been up her ass and let out a moan of pleasure at tasting herself.

Candice and Torrie gossiped quietly to each other until Mickie was as into cleaning her ass flavoured dildo as Victoria, then they started providing commentary again.

"Oh yeah, suck those dicks! Mmmmmmm, you love the taste of ass, don't you bitches? Yeahhhhhhh, doesn't matter of it's your own, or each other's, or any random stranger's, you gobble that sweet butt cream up like the filthy ATM whores you are!" Torrie taunted gleefully, "Fuck Candice, have you ever seen two bigger ass to mouth sluts?"

"No Torrie, I haven't." Candice giggled, before licking her lips and adding, "But as much as I love watching a couple of sluts eating ass off a dick, I'm in the mood for some more ass. So bend over bitches! Get those fat asses in the air and show us that butt meat!"

Candice, and particularly Torrie, then giggled at how fast Mickie and Victoria obeyed that command, even spreading their ass cheeks invitingly, prompting Torrie to laugh, "Oh my God, it's like they have no shame."

"That's because they don't." Candice grinned, "Their wrestlers. Once you open their eyes, and their ass holes, to their true nature they just can't help themselves. Especially Mickie. Mmmmmm, I've never met a bigger ass whore in my entire life. You're going to love her."

As she spoke Candice kneel down in front of Victoria, prompting Torrie to ask, "Are you sure you don't want her first? You pretty much haven't stopped talking about her since you popped her anal cherry."

"No, no, no, I insist you get the first piece of that fat ass." Candice said, "Besides, she needs a little more stretching out, and I'm in the mood for hard anal pounding."

"Thanks Candice." Torrie smiled, "And don't worry, I'll make sure your new bitch is nice and loose for you when you want to swap."

"I don't doubt it." Candice grinned.

Torrie licked her lips at the tantalising sight of Mickie James and Victoria face down and spreading their large ass cheeks, revealing just how much damage that double ender had done to their bottoms.

Both their butt holes were gaping nice and wide, those loosened fuck holes like baby birds pleading to get fed, and Candice and Torrie were happy to play the role of Mamma birds.

Only instead of a nasty worm they were packing nice big dildos which they stuffed deep into the inviting holes in front of them, Torrie so jealous she looked over to see Candice ramming her cock inside Victoria's ass and beginning to pound that pooper like she was drilling for oil.

However as much as Torrie wanted to do the same to Mickie's butt hole she had made a promise to her best friend and she intended to keep it.

Besides, this was her first time with Mickie, and she had to admit Candice was right, this girl had an incredibly fuck-able ass which deserve to be savoured.

So Torrie slowly pushed her dildo deep into that butt hole, both she and Mickie letting out a long moan of pleasure which was almost drowned out by Victoria's screams of pleasure as she was anally pounded by Candice.

Eventually Torrie caught up with her friend, however by then Victoria had already cum several times and Torrie was pretty sure Candice had cum at least once.

However by that point she didn't really care, because Candice was so right, Mickie's ass was a slice of heaven which was clearly designed to be fucked.

The tightness of the hole, how eager Mickie was for every thrust and perhaps most of all the massive cheeks jiggling against her thighs with every thrust almost made Torrie cum before the hard anal pounding even got underway, and when she did start slamming that big fat ass Torrie came so hard that she almost stopped ploughing that butt. Almost.

Luckily for Torrie, and Mickie, Victoria let out an extra loud scream, Torrie turning her head just in time to see the woman who had sodomised her for years cumming extra hard from the anal pounding she was receiving from Candice, Victoria's cum literally squirting from her cunt as her body shook.

It made Torrie want to get the exact same reaction out of Mickie, so she tightened her grip on the other diva's waist and anally pounded herself and the piece of ass in front of her to orgasm after orgasm.

Then all of a sudden Candice suggested, "Hey Torrie, wanna swap?"

"Why not?" Torrie shrugged, grateful for the few seconds of rest she got in between pulling her strap-on out of Mickie's fat ass and shoving it deep into Victoria's big butt.

Victoria had already been passed around like a piece of meat, back and forth in between Torrie and Candice, for hours and yet her slutty ass was still loving it.

Luckily she had spent the past few weeks getting constantly ass fucked to the point where her rectum was loose and accepting of this type of abuse, her two Mistresses showing absolutely no mercy to her and Mickie as they spent what felt like an hour going back and forth between her slutty butt hole and Mickie's apparently equally slutty butt hole given the way the other wrestler was squealing with joy and cumming just as hard as she was.

It wasn't surprising Torrie and Candice weren't showing her any mercy, especially Torrie, as Victoria certainly hadn't shown Torrie or anyone else mercy when she had taken their asses.

They had all been just fuck holes to her, especially Torrie who she had perhaps treated worst of all. In a way it was thrilling to be treated just as badly, Candice's training making sure that Victoria loved every minute of it, no matter how brutally the butt fuckings were.

What was a little surprising was that both Mistress Torrie and Mistress Candice were much more gentle with Mickie, slowly sliding into her each time and building up the pace while with Victoria they just slammed into her, although truth be told Victoria loved it as it made her feel like even more of a submissive slut.

What was really surprising to her was just how much another wrestler was loving it, Mickie perhaps proving Candice's theory that all wrestlers were secretly bottoms.

At the very least some of them were, part of Victoria worried that she would have more than just this newcomer to compete with when it came to taking her Mistresses' dicks up her ass.

At the same time, it was really hot to think of Mistress Candice and Mistress Torrie with an army of willing anal sluts willing to do whatever they wanted.

The idea of that made Victoria cum extra hard, and when Mistress Candice appeared in front of her and slid her cock against her lips while Mistress Torrie was still pounding her ass she thought she was in heaven.

Immediately she took the head into her mouth and started greedily sucking up the combined anal cream of herself and Mickie, Victoria moaning and screaming around the dildo as Mistress Torrie continued wrecking her fat ass.

Then Mistress Candice started fucking her mouth, gentle at first but eventually her throat was being hammered just as roughly as her butt, Victoria cumming so hard she barely remained conscious. Then it was over and she had to watch with jealousy as Mickie receive the same treatment.

Over and over again Candice and Torrie swapped holes and Mickie wasn't sure what was worse. Getting spit roasted, or having to watch as Victoria took it in her ass and mouth at the same time.

At first she felt it was worse getting double fucked, because it was overwhelmingly humiliating to cum so hard while being butt fucked as an ass flavoured dildo pounded her mouth and throat.

By glorified models no less, these two weaker women treating her like a lesbian anal whore, and making her love every second of it until she eventually preferred being the one double stuffed, her mouth and especially her ass feeling incredibly empty without the attentions of Torrie and Candice. Of course, Mickie should have known to be careful what she wished for.

"Hey Torrie, come here." Candice called out as she pulled her dildo out of Mickie's big fat ass and pulled apart those meaty cheeks. Then when Torrie was leaning over her shoulder Candice asked, "What do you think? Is this cute little bitch hole stretched enough to share?"

Torrie pretended to look thoughtful for a few seconds while she stared lustfully at Mickie's gaping ass hole, then grinned, "Yeah, looks gaped enough to me."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's double stuff this bitch's ass!" Candice clapped excitedly as she got down onto her back before turning to her new anal slut, "Get over here Mickie and stuff my cock back up your whore hole! Mmmmmmm yeah, it's time for your first double ass fucking!"

Seeing the look on Mickie's face Candice grinned wickedly, "Don't worry Mickie, you'll cum super hard, even more than when it's just one cock up your ass, and after a little discomfort it will feel natural. After all, an ass as fat as yours was made for sharing."

Mickie blushed furiously, then after a couple of seconds she lowered her head and crawled onto Candice's lap, making the two models laugh with glee.

She told herself she had no choice, that she was too exhausted both physically and emotionally to fightback, and that was partly true, but she mostly did as she was told because she was lost in her own submission, and was curious what two cocks in her ass would feel like.

After all, she had lost count of the amount of orgasms she'd had while being butt fucked by Torrie and Candice separately, that Mickie could only imagine that Candice was right and she would cum even harder when they were taking her slutty bottom at the same time.

Once she was straddling Candice's waist Mickie briefly debated whether she should get in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, ultimately assuming this would be like a DP and simply went for cowgirl. Mickie had never been DP'ed, but had seen it in a lot of porn and she really fantasised about it.

She wished she was just receiving that now, and briefly considered trying to talk the models into it, but from the look on Candice's face Mickie was sure they wouldn't be satisfied with anything less than double anal.

So she carefully positioned her ass hole directly over the dildo and slowly lowered herself downwards, Candice helpfully holding the strap-on steady as Mickie slowly slipped it back into her ass hole.

After being thoroughly pounded Mickie's gaping butt hole provided little resistance and the dildo easily slipped inside her slutty butt.

It was the same story with her rectum, the fake cock sliding through her back passage like a knife through butter, meaning that Mickie was sitting on top of Candice's lap in a matter of seconds.

Then the two WWE divas locked eyes and Mickie blushed again, although her heart also fluttered at being able to make Candice look so happy.

"Ride me Mickie." Candice grinned, "Bounce up and down on my big cock, and make sure you shake that big booty of yours while you do it. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, teased Torrie and make her want to completely destroy your big fat ass!"

Candice punctuated that command with a big hard slap to Mickie's big butt, making the meaty cheeks jiggle again.

It also made the wrestler whimper adorably again, and then after a brief pause she did as she was told, her fat ass jiggling from those first few thrusts without any additional help from Candice.

Then Mickie clearly remembered what she was supposed to be doing, looked back over her shoulder at Torrie and then started shaking that big booty, making Torrie literally drool in the process.

Or at least it felt like it, along with the other familiar feeling of practically creaming herself watching a submissive bitch anally ride her friend's cock while waiting for her to be added to the mix.

Considering how eager she was to join the party Torrie spent a considerable amount of time just watching the festivities, even beckoning Victoria over for a quick blow job, both to further humiliate her former top and to provide a little extra lube.

Of course inevitably Torrie pushed Victoria away and got in position behind Mickie, Candice helpfully making Mickie stop so it would be easier to penetrate her fat ass.

Candice also spread Mickie's butt cheeks so it was easier to take aim at that already dildo stuffed hole, Torrie only briefly savouring the moment before pushing forward and causing that poor butt hole to stretch even wider.

She went slowly, savouring every moment of popping Mickie's double anal cherry, but it wasn't that long before the tiny wrestler was crying out in pain as Torrie's strap-on slid along the side of Candice's and into Mickie's butt. Candice wooped happily and offered up some encouragement, but Torrie didn't really hear it.

She was too busy staring at the perverted beauty that was Mickie's most intimate hole stretched obscenely for two big strap-on dildos, Torrie savouring the sight for almost a full minute before pushing forward and slowly stuffing inch after inch of her cock into Mickie's rectum, making that poor little wrestler cry out even more Candice laughed happily.

"That's it Mickie, take it up your bitch butt!" Candice laughed, "Mmmmmmm, that's a good bitch, take two! Take two big cocks up your fat ass at the same time and accept that you're nothing but a submissive bitch who's only purpose in life is to take dick up her butt! My dick! Yes Mickie, I own your fat ass. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, and after this you're finally going to realise it."

Although she didn't offer up any formal reply Mickie continued to cry out, and whimper, and groan as Torrie slowly double stuffed her fat ass full of dildo, getting her dildo about halfway before she began thrusting in and out, and thus officially starting Mickie's first-ever double butt fucking.

Torrie promised herself it would be the first of many as this was one hot piece of ass, and in her opinion all wrestlers should be submissive anal sluts who were ass fucked so regularly that they could take two dildos in their bottoms at the same time just like Mickie was doing now, and Victoria had done in the past.

Mickie thought for sure that her poor little ass hole was going to be torn apart when Torrie's dick pushed its way alongside Candice's cock and then that her rectum would burst as that second dildo worked it's way through her guts.

To her amazement that didn't happen and her back hole and then her back passage stretched to accommodate those strap-ons, even allowing Torrie and Candice to officially start the double butt fucking.

Well, technically Torrie was doing all the work, but that was a good thing because she dreaded to think what would happen if, and probably when, Candice got involved.

It was bad enough in the beginning, Mickie's poor ass being stretched like never before, and far beyond what was natural. Not that anal was natural, but Mickie had just got used to the pain and the humiliation of taking one cock up her ass, and to add a second was barbaric.

And yet to her horror like with the regular ass fuckings these two had gleefully given her Mickie felt her rectum slowly but surely relax and get used to this extreme abuse.

Then it started to feel good. Then really good. Then it felt like every second Mickie was going to cum, and the only thing stopping her was Torrie easing off ever so slightly right when she was on the edge.

She tried to resist, but it was not long before Mickie then broke completely, "Pleassssseeeeeee fuck my ass! Please fuck my fat ass hard and make me cum! Oh my God, pound my fucking ass hole with those two big dicks! Mmmmmmm, FUCK! Fucking wreck the hole I shit from and make me your bitch forever! Please? I'll do anything. I'll bend over in the middle of the locker room for you both, tell all the other wrestlers they should be your ass whores, even show off my gaping butt hole to Trish, please just fuck me and make me cum! Fuck my big fat ass and make me cum with two big dicks up my ass! OH FUCK, yes fuck me, fuck my big fat ass! Oh God, oh fuck me, yes, yes, ooooooooooh Gawwwwwwwwd, fuck me! Ah fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"

During that little speech Candice started thrusting upwards into her ass, gently and infrequently at first, but the speed, force and consistency gradually increased.

About the same time Candice gave Torrie an evil grin, the models no doubt exchanging those grins, before Torrie also increased the pace until those women were absolutely decimating Mickie's poor little ass.

Which return some of the pain, if only briefly, and intensified the humiliation Mickie was feeling, but above all else it increased the pleasure enough to make her cum.

Like her first time cumming with a dick up her ass the experience was eye-opening for Mickie, only even more so because getting butt fucked for the first time just taught her how good anal could make her feel.

Double anal absolutely destroyed everything she'd been, or at least everything she thought she wanted to be. Now she only wanted to be a submissive ass whore. Candice's submissive ass whore.

Oh yes, as she came painfully hard over and over again, screaming her head off and cum flowing like a river out of her cunt, Mickie James never wanted to be anything but Candice's submissive little ass whore who gave up her fat ass at a moments notice.