Candice Loves Mickie's Fat Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice wasn't sure how long she and Torrie double butt fucked Mickie for, but it wasn't nearly enough in her opinion.

In fact, she was beginning to believe she would never be able to get enough of Mickie's big fat ass, which was good because from the look in Mickie's eyes just before she passed out from her multiple orgasms Candice could tell she had finally broken this wrestler completely and all that was left was an anal loving bitch.

Oh yes, Mickie James was now her personal anal bitch, and Candice planned on using her every day for her intended purpose.

So it was probably just as well Torrie collapsed from exhaustion before they could completely ruin Mickie's ass forever, Candice sure they got pretty close given just how brutal the butt fucking became.

Of course Torrie collapsed directly downwards, which meant Candice was crushed under two sweaty bodies for a few wonderful moments. Luckily she had plenty of experience with this, but that didn't mean she didn't gasp in relief when Torrie rolled off of Mickie and collapsed beside her.

She then only had Mickie cuddled up to her, which Candice actually liked, but she wanted her cock cleaned by Victoria, so she gently rolled Mickie off of her, making sure she rolled right over onto her stomach, so when Candice sat up she could see the damage she had done to her bitch.

Mickie's meaty cheeks were bruised red from Candice's and Torrie's hips smacking into them, and her poor little ass hole was gaping wider and deeper than ever before, allowing Candice to see deep into her rectum.

Then, just when she didn't think it could get any better, Mickie slowly reached back and pulled apart her butt cheeks, giving Candice an even better view at what she and Torrie had done.

Which was impressive, both because she thought Mickie was out like a light, and because it was further proof that Mickie was completely broken. When she could finally tear her eyes away from that gape Candice was pleased to see the way that Mickie was looking at her also suggested that.

Of course all that time gave Torrie time to recover and call out, "Victoria, get over here and suck my dick!"

Seconds later Victoria's mouth was firmly wrapped around Torrie's dick and she was greedily sucking Mickie's ass cream from it. But that was ok, now Mickie was awake Candice had a better idea, "Mickie, clean my cock."

In a flash Mickie world around and gobble down that ass flavoured cock, which made Candice and Torrie giggle with wicked delight. Especially Candice.

She had loved Mickie's initial reluctance, especially as the little wrestler gave in so easily without much prompting and did whatever she told her.

But she was looking forward to having a completely broken Mickie, and it looked increasingly like the double anal had got the job done, just like it had with Victoria, the two wrestlers bobbing their heads on the models' cocks until every drop of Mickie's butt cream was gone.

Then they continued sucking until Torrie and Candice bent them over again, Mickie and Victoria being anally used and abused for the rest of the night, and clearly loving every second of it.