Candles, Cake, & Pussy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers

I looked to the right in the mirror over the bed's headboard and saw her beautiful profile getting slammed by her son. She had her head up, mouth wide open, and sucking large gulps of air with each of my slams into arched ass. When I would slow or stop, her ass would begin a needy humping on my cock. She was a woman possessed with the need to fuck and be fucked. Looking in the mirror you couldn't tell who was more starved for sex. The expression on both our faces was one of absolute pleasure and joy of having incestuous sex.

Her beautiful titties were moving forward and back like the waves of an ocean. The movement of her beautiful breasts were swinging in a frantic motion. Her distended pink nipples were begging to be pulled and bitten. And the view of her humping ass on my cock…oh shit, she was moving it all better than a fucking hula dancer. It was fan…fucking…tastic. My mother, a total bitch in heat, really knew how to fuck her man!

I began a ball slapping tattooing of her pussy with a rhythmic sound echoing off the walls of our room. Slap, slap, slap...up against her furry pussy it went. My balls were pummeling her with each stroke. I took a hold of her hips and began slamming her even harder. I could feel my cock head bottom out inside her pussy and she cried out as if I was hurting her with my cock slams. I knew it was painful, but at the same time, from her squeals and moans I knew it was painful in a good way. She acted as though a little pain was what she wanted. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"Yes baby...pull my hair...hurt me good! Squeeze mommy's nipples...oh, fuck yes lover!

Her moans and nasty words were a testament to the good, hard, boning she was getting as I pummeled her needy beaver. Besides, she had been such a dirty bitch in seducing me…she deserved a little of my cock pain along with the pleasure of her young lover-son fucking the be-jezzus out of her needy ass.

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck mommy. Hurt me, spank me."

I was waiting for this. Wham! I slapped her ass so hard it shook the bed. She was stunned and yelled, "Ouch, god dammit, that hurt."

"You didn't mind spanking me when I was a bad little boy. Now it's my turn to spank your naughty, nasty, fucking ass!"

She said, "but I'm your mother god damn it."

"What happened to your little earlier speech momma. I thought you were my woman. Shut the fuck up and take it. You wanted some pain. All I want is your tight pussy milking my cock until I cum inside your greedy little snatch. Now give me what you promised bitch!"

Wow, it felt great to fuck my mother like a whore and tell her exactly what I wanted! Fuck it...I spanked her other cheek…not quite as hard but enough to get another yelp out of her.

"You wonderful mother fucker...give it to me good baby. Spank your dirty girl, fuck me, fuck me...oh fuck baby...momma's cumming again, holy mother of god, shiiiit!"

It felt so good to fuck and spank her ass like a common whore. It felt so good to really feel like a man banging a woman who crying out for more. I was poring it on and slamming her pussy big time! Her butt cheeks were turning bright red and she was loving every spanking, new whack on her ass.

"Yes baby, spank me more. I'm so sorry, just keep fucking your moth…your needy little whore. I'm your dirty girl now…fuck me…fuck meeee." She was moaning and tossing her hair all about. Her ass was stroking my cock in perfect rhythm to my slaps and slams.

Her ass was full of my pecker as it slammed in and out her furry wet cunt. I saw her tight pucker hole pulsing to our furious fucking. Her winking brownie was inviting my touch. I pulled out and dropped to my knees pulling her ass close to my face.

I just had to taste her sloppy beaver. I began by a slow slurping of her juices as they slowly emerged from furry love pit. She could hear her son slurping up her juices. Once again she started moaning like a whore in heat.

"Yeah…yes, yessss, eat my pussy. Momma needs her baby's tongue…fuck…oh fuck yeah...suck that pussy you big mother fucker."

I tasted her sweet pussy and it was heavenly. Her perfumed pussy, and the nectar flowing from her cunt was exquisite. I finally experienced what eating pussy was all about. It was the best! I wondered of other lady's pussies would be as delicious.

I ran my tongue up and further past her wet slit so I could began flicking her clit. Flick, flick, flickity, flick…a long series of my rough tongue jabs all around and on her protruding clitty. I then swabbed her fat, swollen pussy lips all about and returned back up to her clit. She was in heaven.

"Oh baby where did you learn to eat pussy so damn good? I could get so used to your tongue on my pussy. Eat me baby…eat your little girls pussy...eat momma's cunt."

It sounded good to me so I began a firm nibbling and sucking on her pussy lips. Nibbling, sucking, and nibbling again. Her lips were like little flaps of soft fat piggy skin…but they tasted so fucking succulent. I was having a pussy feast. I sucked first one lip and then the other into my mouth working my tongue all around like a starving man sucking all the moisture out of a juicy nectarine. I dined on her pussy lips and tongued her foamy snatch until she yelled..."oh, oh god, stop I can't take any more…honest baby, I can't take any more...I'm so fucking wet!"

She dropped flat on her stomach and drew her legs up into a fetal position. As her hand came down to her pussy she started rubbing all around as if to savoir the last frothy cum sauce she leaked as I ate her pussy out.

She slipped her fingers into her snatch and rolled over to show me just how wet she was from my oral ministration. She must have come several times while I devoured her little slippery puss. My face was all wet and slimmy from her pussy cum but it tasted oh so good. I had become a devout pussy eater this morning. Mom, had turned into a slut and I turned into a pussy eating freakazoid!

She pulled her wet gooey fingers from her hole and said, "Oh baby...look what you did to my pussy." Her eyes had turned to slits and her lips were pursed together as a hot sexy singer trying to act slutty while singing on the stage. Only my mother wasn't acting. She damn well was a slutty, wanton, nasty piece of ass, hot for her son.

I took her fingers and one-by-one and sucked off all her sauce smacking my lips with the wonderful taste of her essence.

From the loving look in her eyes, I knew I totally owned the bitch. She was my babe! It was time to make a move on her butt and really get my first piece of righteous ass. Rolling her over, I moved my tongue up and over her ass hole and began slowly working my way into her tight anus. Her pussy smelled fantastic and her ass smelled nearly as sweet but a little more pungent and tart. It was fucking fantastic as I began a slow licking all around my mothers ass hole.

I pulled her ass cheeks apart until her butt began opening its dark secret of another sexual hole to fuck. I had thought about doing a woman's ass for a long time, never dreaming my first ass fuck would be my mother's.

Pointing my tongue, I pushed and wormed my way inside as if my tongue were a small dick slithering into her tight nether hole. She had calmed down from my pussy-fest. Now she started writhing and getting a little wilder all over with each thrust of my tongue.

"Oh honey, that's it…lick mommy's nasty ass with your tongue. It's feels so hot. My son's such a pervert and I love it. Your father never treated my ass so special, yeah, you are so good to me. Is this what you want baby? You want mommy's dirty little ass?"

I got her ass hole wet with a mixture of her pussy, my pre-cum, and finally a big gob of my saliva. Leaving a big juicy wad of spit on her tight, winking, brownie, I stood up and once again pulled her ass high into the air. Slowly I began a gentle pushing of the shiny fat mushroom head of my cock into her butt. She was waaaay too fucking tight. It needed some loosening (like last night's fucking under the stars) so I slipped my cock back into her pussy to relax her and keep my cock hard inside her warm sheath.

After fucking her for another minute, I returned my ass_ault on her rectum a little more slowly just like last night when I got my 2nd finger into her ass after first getting a single finger up there to pave the way.

Putting my hand on the small of her back, I slid my thumb slowly back down towards her brown wrinkly hole. Extending my thumb, I slowly swirled it all around her brown ring with my slimy mixture. With ever increasing pressure, I pushed a little more and then...it just slipped right into her anal ring. Plop, pop, and it was as if she had simply sucked my thumb up her back passage.

She fucking freaked out when she felt it pop in. No doubt about it…mom wanted more than my thumb.

"Yeah baby. Stick your thumb inside my big fanny. It feels so good...my god, it feels so wonderful in there. Your mommy is such a nasty whore, isn't she? Give it to me, god damn it, and give it to me good!"

Wow mom was an anal whore in need of some man meat up her big ass. Too fucking much! I had never gotten close to fucking my girl friend in the ass…but I always wondered what it would feel like to have my fat cock squeezed and milked by a woman's tiny, tight ring of asshole heaven. My thumb was the first to know and my cock was ready to follow up and get some of mom's Hershey Highway. I couldn't wait to give my cock the present of a piece of her nasty ass.

Just as she had last night under the stars, she relaxed her sphincter muscles little by little until it opened up like a flower allowing my entire thumb to slide all the way up her bum hole as far as it could go…up past the big fat knuckle and to the hilt of the palm of my hand. Man, that would be like the equivalent of a 2-3 inches of a smaller hard bony cock up there. It felt really weird and nasty having my fat thumb up mom's ass. Here she was before her son's eyes, ass high, sucking my thumb up into her tight brownie. She began a slow little humping on my fat thumb.

"Oh honey, fuck my ass. Oh, yeah...its sooo goood in there. Yes...yes...uh huh...uh huh...baby, baby, do it!"

She was fucking my thumb with her tight brownie. What a great feeling to be inside my mom's big round, humping ass. It was like fucking her ass with a second little cock in the form of my big thumb. I couldn't wait to put my cock up there…that is if it would fit entirely up her tiny hole.

"Oh, baby…I love that. Fuck my nasty ass with your thumb ok...yeah?"

"Yes, my little mommy slut…you want both your holes filled by me…right?

She muttered some filthy words into her pillow then started screaming a muffled yell as she came. Until we had sex, I didn't know mom could be so utterly filthy with her words. I recognized this as just one more sign of her being capable of becoming a dirty slut given the right stimulus with the right man.

Her ass and pussy both clamped down squeezing my cock and thumb all at the same time. I imagined what that would feel like with me and another dude fucking her pussy and ass. I bet she would howl like a banshee! Wow, my thoughts about my mother had come a long way in less than 24 hrs.

I reached around with my other hand and took a big handful of her titty and started roughly mauling her boob. She went fucking wild. She was right...she did like it gentle and rough...first pleasure and then some pain as she came.

"Anything you want…anything you want…do it baby…just do whatever you want to your little needy whore of a mother." I knew this to be an open invitation to take her asshole!

Smack! I yanked my thumb from her ass and whacked her red butt cheek.

"Yes, baby, spank me…I'm very nasty and very wicked. Fuck me…fuck meeeee!"

Mom started quivering all over. She was having a royal cum and I had become too ready to shooting a load myself. Her asshole would have to wait until another time. I knew if I tried it now it would just all fall apart. She had my thumb up her ass and had loved it. My cock up her ass would have to come later, at the right time, and the right place of my choosing.

"Turn around mom and lay on your back and suck my cock until I cum!"

She did exactly as I told her and put her head between my legs and started licking my hard nuts. After a few slurps on my fat nutsack she took my prick in her mouth and started lathering it with her tongue. I took the thumb that had been in her nasty ass and said, "suck my thumb clean mother...have a taste of your ass cream. Good, isn't it? Mmmmmm good. Does mommy like it as much as her son does...oh yeah...that's it little girl...suck your new daddy's thumb."

She nursed it like a baby sucking a mother's nipple for milk. She was so hot and so compliant. Nasty doesn't begin to describe what a real woman in total heat can be for her man. A wanton bitch will do anything for her guy as long as he is deserving of her worshipping his cock. And this, as loving son to his mother, made me just such a deserving guy. Maybe that's why turning the corner for a mother and son is so dangerous. She knows if she yields and gives it up for her son, she is giving up her total devotion to a man in a different and complete way that no other could obtain! My mother and I had totally crossed all the barriers of our society when we did the big nasty, and totally fucked each other. It was more than mere fucking, it was incestual taboo, and the giving up all of our societal moray's. Whatever we were to become, I knew the sex would always be better with her than any other woman I could ever have. Fucking my mother had become a sexual craving like no other.

The tingling in my balls signaled a fresh load of hot jizz was getting ready to shoot. I moved forward again and laid my testicles and ass over my mother-bitch-lover's mouth.

"Suck my nuts baby, suck your daddy's balls and lick his ass." If her ass was so good for me, then I knew my ass and balls would be good for her.

I was right. She licked my ass, then my nuts, in a swirling pleasure of her tongue I had never felt before. She moaned and writhed her body back and forth. Her head flew over and around my ass and nuts as she licked me to a stupor of lust.

It didn't take long before I felt that familiar sweet pressure building in my nuts. I had a massive load of cum ready for mommy. She sucked my balls deep into her hot mouth sliding her tongue under my nut sack. With one hard firm suck on my nuts, I felt the rush of jizz start it way up my cock.

"Open up darling and get read for your breakfast of warm cum."

She shifted her mouth from my balls to my cock. Taking it deep into her mouth she again started a strong suckling of my penis. I felt the rippling flutter of her tongue under my cockhead and came as I began shooting in my sweet mother's mouth.

As I blew my huge load, she began guzzling it all down her throat. Taking it ever so deeply she milked my cock with her throat muscles as if her throat was a pulsating pussy. My mother was truly an accomplished cock sucker who obviously loved swallowing a man's sperm. No doubt in my mind...she had done this many, many, times.

After I was entirely spent, she continued suckling my meat until my nuts were totally drained. Mom had all my seed now inside her belly.

Lifting my spent cock from her mouth, she licked and sucked all about, making sure her tongue cleaned all the liquids off my cock and balls. I in turn, massaged her tits, stomach, and pussy with my big hands. I had all of my mothers body lying on her back licking my sex. I leaned forward and once again put my face into her wet pussy and gently ate her cunt as we came down from our love making. It was a sweet, loving, and a gentle way to end our morning fuck.

Finally we separated. As I laid beside the woman I loved she rolled toward me and gave me a little kiss. Then smiling, she looked into my grinning face with her big brown puppy dog eyes and said, "Thank you baby. I need you so much. I'll always be here for you with anything you ever need from me."

As room service knocked on the door, breakfast cart at hand, I knew this was going to be another great day of fun under the sun and the stars of Nevada!

Next Chapter is about the bbq/pool party and mother's added gift of a young black honey babe into our taboo relationship. Incest and racial taboos all together. Life just doesn't get any better...or could it?

Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers
12