Candy From Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really are a good fuck, Yves," Laurel confessed breathily, her hips lingering on the down stroke and grinding against his in a way that made his lids flutter. "I've had plenty of boys since you, but your cock is fabulous." She arched her back and increased her speed, glancing down at Claudia, who lay numb on the bed beside them. "Yves loves it if you sit on his face. Come on, Claudia." She extended a hand, and Claudia took it as if in a dream. She got to her knees, feeling one of Yves's hands as he helped her straddle his face. He lowered her ass to him while her mouth sought Laurel's in a frantic kiss.

Whatever I am, Claudia mused as she felt the hot length of Yves's tongue slip inside her, I'm going to make the most of tonight, until they commit me tomorrow morning. His hands parted her ass cheeks and his tongue traveled upward to lap at the tiny rosebud of her asshole. Her tongue swirled with Laurel's as the girls took hold of each other for support, and the first piercing sting as Laurel bit Claudia's tongue was almost a welcome bit of pain, the taste of her own blood fueling the fire between her thighs.

Soft muffled moans came from Yves as he licked and fingered Claudia into orgasm after orgasm. She watched Laurel's pretty pussy engulf his cock again and again, and each time her hips lifted, the glistening rivulets of her juices seemed to be increasing to leave glimmering drops in his golden floss. The bounce of Laurel's tits was captivating, and Claudia found herself unable to resist leaning forward, capturing her right nipple, and sinking her teeth into the soft flesh in her mouth. She was rewarded by the coppery sweet taste of blood and a throaty groan from her victim.

Laurel caught Claudia by the shoulders, pulling her lips away as twin ruby droplets of blood dripped from the puncture she'd made. Claudia greedily poked out her tongue to steal one as she got to her knees, feeling the gentle probe of a fingertip against her virgin anus. So distracted was she by this alien feeling that she glanced up just in time to see Laurel lunge toward her breasts, teeth bared. A razor sharp pain shot from her left breast, only to be immediately muted by another orgasm.

Blood spattered onto Yves's chest, and he let out a lusty moan, flinging Claudia off and tackling his cousin to hungrily lap the blood from her chin. She fell against him, her arms gripping him tightly as she sank her teeth into his shoulder.

"Mon dieu!" Yves cried as she suckled the wound with all the ferocity of a starving infant. "Laurel ... stop ... I'm going ... to come—"

Though he tried to throw her off, Laurel clung to him with impossible tenacity, her hips still embracing his, her cunt holding his cock in a vise-like squeeze, her mouth still clamped to his shoulder. He was gasping in pleasure and pain, his body trembling in her grip as he flopped across the foot of the bed.

Darker red droplets mingled with pearls of semen and vaginal nectar upon the duvet as Claudia caught her breath, watching the pair's progress across the bed. Yves was crimson beneath his cousin, his breath coming in great panting rasps as she fucked him with an ever-increasing frenzy. And then she arched her back, her hands wrapping about one of the ornate bed posts as her eyes closed, her limbs going tense as she bore down on him while she came, her moans becoming rapturous cries.

Claudia's eyes squeezed shut as she plunged a hand between her legs, fingering herself into high-pitched paroxysms of pleasure. The orgasms hit one after another like waves. By the time she heard the strange splintering sound and felt a warm splash against her cheeks, it was too late to interfere.

She opened her eyes and saw the scene through a red haze, blood running down her face and coating her lashes like ghoulish mascara.

"How does that feel, you son of a bitch!"

Laurel still sat astride Yves, his cock still buried to the balls in her soaked vagina. However, the more interesting projection was the three feet of bedpost that impaled Yves's chest, and his flailing arms that tried to pull it free. With surprising agility, Laurel slipped off his cock and wrapped herself around the post, laughing and grinding against it in a grotesque burlesque as a sickening crunch and squelch accompanied her movements. And Yves went still, his eyes open in comic shock, yet vacant and unseeing. Laurel whimpered in delight as she came once more, fell away from the post, which gleamed with a smear of her juices.

"Laurel, what the hell—" Claudia's stomach gave a lurch and she hurriedly closed her eyes, knowing that the clammy wetness all over her body wasn't just perspiration.

"I've set us free," Laurel panted, her own breathing labored and irregular. "He's dead. I've avenged us for what we've become."

The water around their feet finally ran clear as the women stood under the shower in Laurel's room. They had held one another for a long while, unable to speak, both incapable of deciding where to go, either mentally or physically.

"If he remained alive," Laurel finally sniffed, and Claudia realized she was crying, "we would have been his forever. I couldn't do that. He deserved this for what he did to me. To us."

They clung together under the warm cascade of the water, kissing each other gently and washing the wounds they had inflicted on one another, which were already healing far more rapidly than they should.

"My bites..." Claudia gazed down at her breast, then placed the fingertips of her left hand on her labia where Yves had bitten her. "If you've freed us, why are my bites healing so fast?"

"I've freed us. I haven't cured us," Laurel said wanly, unable to meet Claudia's gaze. "There is no cure. Only death. Either ours or that of others so we can live."

Laurel gave the letter one more read through and then backed away from the desk in the guest room. In it, she wrote of a terrible fight with Yves, his fleeing in disgust, and her abrupt departure to think things over. They had cleaned the room, wrapping Yves up in the duvet and tossing him in the back of Laurel's Mercedes along with any other incriminating evidence, including the illegal box of truffles. Laurel said she didn't mind if the entire French line of the family was brought down, but she didn't want things to look too suspicious, and noted that it was only Yves' immediate family with whom she held a grudge, having nothing but kind memories of her grandfather and other aunts and uncles. Though she did admit that she would love to know who corrupted her family and introduced this terrible sickness into the bloodline.

They would finish out the semester at college. Then the plan was to travel someplace large and anonymous to start a new life together. Whether as friends or lovers, they weren't certain, but they were linked together by one basic primal need and one unforgettable night, and no amount of distance would obliterate that.

"Let's sleep at your place," Laurel said as they left her house to dispose of what they could and plan what would be done with the rest. "I just want to go to sleep."

"Right. Happy fucking Halloween." Laurel offered a wry smile.

"Well at least you'll always have a convincing costume idea should you want to use it."

The Mercedes sped off into the night, and the two strikingly beautiful women were remembered and puzzled over almost as much as the mysterious disappearances that seemed to spring up where ever they settled. But surely such nice, quiet girls could have nothing to do with mysterious disappearances and the odd, bizarre murder? There is one well-known rule one should heed, particularly if a chance encounter should lead one to cross paths with the stunning duo with the bashful smiles and casual invitation to share their company. Never accept candy from strangers.

Finis