All Comments on 'Candy is an Anything Girl Pt. 01'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Awesome start to a story! Much better then the “she seen my huge dong blah blah blah”. Keep it going!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 5 years ago
Very Good

Nice story .Well worth the read . Thank you .

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeover 5 years ago
Great story

I hope to hear more from Candy is an Anything Girl, A very good story thank you.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

wow - love this story. love Candy, love Jack. great characters. and the sex is pretty great too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!!

Loved the story! Good things happening to good people!! Can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You might want to pick one POV and stick to it

It's nice that you indicate the changing POV, but it happens so often you seem to have a little trouble keeping track of who is who.

<P>

For example, who's Jackie? The reference occurs twice, and it's when it's from Jack's POV. I have a feeling it was supposed to be Janet, but there is a chance it was Maggie.

<P>

Jack seems to he the main narrator, to you might want to use just his POV from now on. If you want his and Candy's, there is third person limited omniscient where the narrator knows what Jack and Candy are thinking and feeling. One of the most prominent examples I can think of off the top of my head is the Harry Potter series. Except for a few chapters, it's all in third person limited omniscient from Harry's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like sex just as much as the next person

But a little more of the story line would keep things flowing instead of all crazy sex.

sabra16023sabra16023over 5 years ago
Story Needs More, More

Enjoyed the great read. Story needs more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Super sex crazed

Oh so fucking sucking depraved outrageously sexy, mind blowing, I would be totally drunk on cunt juice and blissed out fucking and sucking these three sex crazed luscious cunts. More and more of this and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nobody's going to know they''re brother and sister?

I know stories like this require at least some "don't think about it too hard, just accept it".

<P>

So, everyone just takes the lawyer's word that they own the company without anything to substantiate it? Fine.

<P>

But Candy's not just an employee but part owner, and the nature of why she's part owner is not something that can be hidden. The very nature of their ownership requires it, and her having a different last name is not enough to hide it. There ways around them still fucking but hiding it, such as telling everyone he's dating either Janet or Maggie.

<P>

Sooner or later it will come out that they are brother and sister. The nature of will and the two of the requires it. Maybe that's where you're headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

Look forward to future chapters. More nudity and spanking games in the office and at home. Candy needs to have her ass warmed on a regular basis. As do her friends. Five stars!

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 5 years ago
Critics

For all the nameless limp critics have a glass of STFU. The story is about ANYTHING, so crazy sex with crazy sluts would seem to be implied. The story is fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: Critics

Yeah, but all means listen to the someone who can't just post their opinion but has to slam others for daring to have a different opinion. That's the one who's going to give you sane, rational, logical advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like

Hopefully there will be more

MstChiefMstChiefover 5 years ago
Great story

Great story line and a good start. Can't wait until you write another chapter.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
fantastic

lots of fun and hot sexy stuff too

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
How do I apply for a job ?

Absenteeism at that place will be ZERO !

Great start I hope the rest is of the same quality.

Rapier

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

truly wonderful....shall need to check out your other stories. If they are anything like this I shall be dead happy.

Brilliance!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Oooohhhh, rap..HR IS HAVING A CONNIPTION FIT...Oh, no, just multiple orgasms!!

THAT was one of the hottest.most entertaining chapters have read here in a VERY LONG TIME...you kept the energy level pumped up, moving from one scenario to the next...and EVERYBODY PARTICIPATED...I LOVE IT...

I can only hope the next chapters are as 👍 good!!

Rapier875Rapier875about 2 years ago

Absolutely ridiculous - but very, very entertaining !

I hope the rest is as good.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You seem unable to allow your women characters to lead. Why did Jack default to CEO, they own the company 50/50, Candy never got a say or a look in. Seems you are a bit of a mysogynist.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

The story is quite entertaining, and I liked it even when it became somewhat ridiculous. It now appears that Jack now has his own personal harem. Well done 5+++++Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fabulous, would just love to take all three together, fucking one, eating another and fingering the third. Then swapping till I have sucked, fucked and fingered them all. 10/10. Ready to start over as soon as we get our wind back. Absolute joy and blissed out, I do so adore CUNT and always want more, the more I get the more I want. Cunt crazed fucker Lancashire UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES