All Comments on 'Can't Control Yourself? We Will.'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizons6 months ago

Genius control device! Love to hear how she adapts back home,5 from me!

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20086 months ago

how i would love to be unable to cum for that long. As a bi cuckold, i wished Ian would be "forced" to suck cock and receive anal.

Norway_1705Norway_17056 months ago

Great style and clever diode. Wonderful beginning!

Further tortures: hypotheses.

1. Kim might meet a woman who does NOT desire vaginal penetration: that woman only wants Ian to give head for hours, to her. Perhaps he may be restrained a little.

2. A young bride might ask Kim to force Ian, as a subordinate, to teach “how to eat” to her young (inexperienced and stubborn) groom who refuses to give head. The young groom could be a submissive (pink or yellow?) and be forced by Kim and the bride to observe attentively and near, in order to learn.

3. Kim could ask Natasha to try the diode’s controller for a couple of hours in an afternoon. She could force the notorious Ian into flaccid mode, in front of all the wanting women at the resort, at the restaurant (a tad humiliating... or they admire him and the clever device?). Also, Kim could make Ian wear a flat-shaped chastity cage, causing to temporarily vanish that beautiful cock the populace was fond of. The new shape of penis may trigger some gentle temoporary “small penis humiliation”, he asked for it 25 years ago, and now it seems really small! Dominant women could fiddle with his testicles while Kim ordered him to lick nipples, ankles in high heels, and clits.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it. More please.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice premise.

But all the description of his first performance of cunnilingus is "An hour later..."

Boo.

Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?