Can't Control Yourself? We Will.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden slap across his face disavowed him of that notion. She shook her head. Be still. She wanted control of this.

Kim worked slowly and carefully until she felt his slim head pop past her sphincter. She groaned and remained still for some time before working him in, then out, then in until she had fully engulfed him. She sat there for a while with her eyes closed, taking in the sensations. Then she gyrated gently to become more accustomed to having a fullness inside of her backside.

When she began sliding up and down his shaft, moaning, Carlo pointed silently. Kim understood the suggestion. As she fucked him, she used three fingers to twiddle her clit at the same time. Before she knew it she was trembling through her orgasms.

This was apparently too much for poor Carlo, and he cried out, filling her with his cum once again.

When she had recovered, Kim lifted herself from his shrinking shaft. He caught her eye, and motioned that she should resume her seat on his face.

Her eyes widened in surprise. He spoke, "Yvonne says I must always clean up my own mess, no matter where it is..."

Without comment, Kim did as he suggested. Oh, wow. That felt good.

Yvonne had never been with anyone who enjoyed eating pussy like this boy did. She had lost track of time, and of how many orgasms she's had.

As she came down from another mind-shattering series, she was reduced to begging. "Please... please, before you wear me out, please let me have your dick. PLEASE???"

He stood. "At your service, ma'am. How would you like it?"

She slid backwards onto the bed, indicating the missionary position, at least for now. "I want to look into your eyes..."

Ian climbed on after her, gently sliding his manhood into her womanhood, slowly.

Yvonne shuddered in her first climax on his shaft before he had even fully penetrated her. When he had, he leaned down and kissed each breast, then her lips as she continued shaking. She liked the taste of herself on HIS lips and quaked again. So fucking hot.

"Ready, ma'am?"

She nodded, placing her hands on his sides for support, and for an added connection to him.

Ian began sliding out and in, gradually increasing his tempo as his broad head repeatedly slid across her G-spot. Each time his thick shaft exited and reentered, it drew her clit in and out with it.

Ian groaned as he edged. It was incredibly intense, but he was learning to power past it, to focus solely on his lover.

Soon Yvonne was thrashing her head from side to side; her entire body quivered uncontrollably as she came over and over. She clutched her fingernails desperately at his back, leaving long, bloody scratches across his shoulder blades and his lower back. She did not realize she was doing it, and it only inspired Ian to fuck her harder as he edged again.

He could not finish, no matter how much he wanted to, so it was only a matter of when she could take no more.

After taking her over the top several times like this, he nudged her until she assumed the doggie position on the bed. He stood behind her on the bed, placed his cock at her entrance from behind, then drove downwards into her. The full impact of his head and the bulbous vein on his cock pressed harder than ever against her G-spot as he pounded her mercilessly.

Her ecstatic screams could be heard throughout the open spaces of the resort.

An hour later Ian passed Carlo on a trail, each dragging themselves back to their own wives. Carlo's manhood was flaccid and shriveled, completely used. Ian eyed him with envy as his own cock was still beyond turgid, seeping pre-cum.

Carlo let himself into the bungalow, finding his wife snoring gently, completely spent, entirely unaware of his presence. He collapsed beside her and soon followed her in slumber.

Ian entered their bungalow and walked into the bedroom.

Kim was laying on her stomach on the bed. But she was fully awake and eyed his hard-on hungrily. She wriggled her beautiful bubble butt at him. "Get over here, cowboy. I've got a surprise for you..."

It is amazing how quickly word spreads. The next morning at breakfast in one of the restaurants, women kept approaching Kim. They would leave their cards with their numbers and ask, please, could they have time with her husband?

It seemed while there were several men at the resort who were not allowed to cum, and were therefore endlessly usable, none had Ian's... equipment. Yvonne had apparently not been shy about sharing knowledge of his talents and his... enthusiasm. Not to mention the nearly tantric screams everyone had heard.

Ian, and by necessity, Kimberly, were suddenly very popular.

Morning, noon and night, someone wanted Kim's husband. It occurred to her that this was a far cry from locking him in the room and keeping him all to herself. But it was also the ultimate completion of the fantasies they'd had and the resort's purpose.

Ian was becoming more and more desperate for an orgasm of his own. In a permanently turgid state, he was edged repeatedly throughout each day making love to woman after woman. He was heartened that it felt so wonderful to be ABLE to please so many; he could not forget the years of being unable to do so. He was on top of the world.

For her part, Kim was treated like a queen. She always had the women's husbands at her beck and call, though none measured up to Ian.

Even the women offered themselves to her, if they could have her husband. She had been sitting on the deck overlooking the beach one afternoon when a somewhat plump woman offered to go down on her if she would permit Ian to use that beautiful cock on her.

Hmmm. Okay. Kim silently spread her thighs apart. The woman asked, "Here??" Kim nodded. The woman dropped slowly to her knees and began to lick and kiss Kim's nether region.

The woman had expected to take Ian back to her bungalow afterwards. But Kim signaled her husband, pointing to the woman's prodigious and exposed backside.

The woman had just begun work on Kim's clit when she felt something impossibly huge pressing against her own womanhood. He eyes went wide with surprised arousal.

Soon her orgasmic screams into Kim's sex had a crowd gathered around to watch Ian sawing into her passionately. Kim closed her eyes and allowed her own orgasm to wash over her. When she recovered and looked up again, she could tell her husband was edging... again.

There were more cards stacked up beside her on a table.

Several days in she decided her husband needed a day off before he fucked himself to death. Ian was relieved to sleep in, but when he did awaken, it was to his beautiful wife mounting him.

In the second week Natasha sought out Kimberly. "We felt we should do something special for you. We know you could have kept your husband to yourself. Even I have enjoyed him."

Natasha signaled for someone to approach. "We asked Skip to fly in just for you."

Standing before Kim and Ian was the young man from the advertising poster when they had first arrived. He was an Adonis. Blonde hair, a perfectly cut masculine face, well over six feet tall and his muscles seemed to have muscles. Kim scanned down his body. Yep, just like the poster... it had not been photoshopped after all. An impossibly thick slab of meat hung heavily between his legs.

In a deep baritone, he spoke, "Miss Kimberly, I am at your sole service for the remainder of your stay."

Kim felt herself moisten. OMG, could she really take that monster? What would it feel like?

Ian suddenly understood and could relate to the frightened expressions on the faces of the husbands whose wives he had deflowered in the last week. Was this guy going to ruin his wife for him? Would she ever want him again after experiencing such a perfect, huge cock?

Kim struggled to keep a tremble out of her voice, to maintain her newly dominant persona, as she offered Skip a seat so they could get acquainted.

Whereas Kim enjoyed referring to Ian as her "cowboy", it turned out Skip was the real deal. His perfectly tanned flesh was the result of spending his days on the range fixing fences or moving cattle. A couple of years ago he had visited the resort. No, the girl in the poster photo with him was not his wife, just another extremely attractive patron chosen for the ad.

They had lunch, becoming comfortable with each other. Natasha had stayed to make it a foursome. After they finished eating, she looked to Kim, "So. Would you like to take Skip back to your bungalow and try him on for size?"

Kim nodded.

Natasha smiled, "Great. I'll be glad to keep Ian company for you."

Her expression turned to disappointment when Kim replied, having regained her confidence. "Oh, no. I'm sorry, but hubby is going to have to watch my first time with this hunk. You can have him later."

They stood to go. Ian was tall and muscular, with a phallus that had been drawing stares the entire trip. But he felt like an adolescent standing next to Skip.

When they entered Kim's bedroom, she directed Ian to lay on his back on the bed, his head facing the foot of the bed. Without comment she sat on his chest; he buttocks resting against his chin. His view was of her sex. He had thought he might be used to lubricate her but realized that was entirely unnecessary. She was soaked from her arousal.

Kim gave Skip a come-hither motion with one finger. Ian felt the bed creak from the big man's weight, then suddenly that huge penis was directly above him, still flaccid. He was as the massive head was rubbed up and down her slit, gradually the shaft became erect and turgid.

He was close enough he could have licked it had he wanted. He did not. But the situation, the fear of what was about to happen, caused him to edge. He groaned.

Kim noticed, and giggled. She was watching the huge phallus at her tiny entrance also. When Skip pressed forward suddenly, popping that huge head inside of her, she shrieked in pleasure-pain.

Skip took his time, as Ian would. Slowly he pushed himself further, then out, the pushed a couple more inches deeper. Finally, he was fully engaged, they were one with each other.

Neither Ian nor Kim could believe it. Ian thought, at least Kim doesn't have this huge ball sack resting on her face.

Skip kissed Kim tenderly as she became acclimated to his length and girth. The lovers had almost entirely forgotten Ian was even there.

"Are you ready, ma'am?"

Kim nodded. "Oh fuck yes."

Skip began to piston into her, gradually increasing his tempo and force. Soon she was screaming and calling his name as she experienced orgasm after orgasm. She was clutching at his massive biceps and pumping herself back against him. Her fluids ran freely into Ian's mouth as the big, soft testes slapped him in the face repeatedly.

Ian edged as he considered how quickly he had gone from the super stud to the subservient cuckold. There is always someone bigger.

It took a long time, but Ian realized the testicles were not slapping him anymore. He looked and yep, it was because they had drawn up tight.

"Miss Kim... I am getting close... would you like me to pull out?"

Her response was immediate and emphatic, "Don't you fucking dare... give it to me..."

Skip withdrew completely from her sex, receiving a whine from her in response. The big slab of meat fell onto Ian's face, then slid across it, smearing Kim's fluids across him as it reentered his wife.

Several more rapid thrusts and Skip plunged fully into her and roared out his release. Ian could see his shaft pulsing repeatedly as it filled Kim with semen. He felt his wife shuddering with release also. He edged again, trembling.

When Skip removed his now flaccid manhood, he reached down and lifted it as he did so, not wanting to slime Ian with it.

Well, that was considerate, Ian thought.

It did not matter. Having learned from other lovers what a good man should do for his woman, Kim sat above him. She let gravity do its work, releasing copious amounts of their mingled fluids into Ian's mouth as she began to fellate Skip, intent for round two. She experienced another orgasm from her husband's tongue on her sloppy sex.

By the time Ian had finished, Skip was ready again. Kim regarded her husband, "Oh my, baby, you are a mess. You better go take a shower and get cleaned up. Then you can go serve the populace. I'm sure someone will give you a place to sleep tonight."

The inference was obvious. She had been given Skip to play with to her heart's content, and she planned to do so.

When he stepped back into the bedroom after the shower, Kim lay on the bed alone. She was covered in milky white semen from her pubis to her breasts and throat.

"Skip went to get us something to eat. I had him leave you a snack... clean me up one more time before you leave, please? Honey pie?"

The remainder of the trip went much the same. Kim and Ian mostly saw each other in common areas, at lunch or in passing. Kim kept Skip in her bungalow much the same as she had considered doing with her husband.

Ian missed his wife, and was curious about her adventures. However he had plenty of his own. Kim had been correct. There were any number of women... couples... who were thrilled to give him a place to sleep. Although there was a minimum of sleeping involved. He had many wild stories to share with his bride also.

It is probably stretching it to say he became accustomed to his perpetually aroused condition and lack of release. But he had learned to manage daily functions and focus on serving... or servicing others to distract himself from it. He was uncontrollably horny and anxious to give others what he could not have. The staff had been honest, he was having no medical issues with however this device worked. But he drew a lot of attention with his erection, seeping pre-cum, and occasional sudden groans as he edged.

He would be walking somewhere, and a staff member or other guest would direct him to stop so they could fellate him until he edged, his breath ragged and moans escaping him.

He had made love to damn near everyone on the property, including the staff. Still, he was jealous when he saw Kim's relaxed, well-fucked expression.

Their last night at the resort, the staff organized a party to celebrate their 25th Anniversary. There was not much sex, but everyone had a good time.

They were chatting with Natasha, telling her how their sexual needs which had led to this visit all began a quarter of a century before with Literotica.

She chuckled, "How ironic!"

Kimberly asked, "How so?"

"Well, your anniversary happens to fall on Literorica's 25th Anniversary. Ya'll are celebrating together!"

They slept together on their last night. As they checked out the next morning, Audrianna handed a sealed envelope to Kimberly. She opened it to find a certificate and a handwritten note.

Kim,

We have really enjoyed you and Ian as guests. Also, we have had a significant increase in return bookings due in large part to Ian's condition and abilities. If you would be interested in returning under the same conditions, the included certificate is for a three week all inclusive stay, entirely on us. Hope to see you next year!

- Natasha

When he read it, Ian broke out into a nervous sweat, but his needy manhood throbbed also. "So are we?"

Kim answered by turning to Audrianna, "May we book our next stay now?"

The device would not unlock, giving Kim control, for another week. Which was quite an adventure for our loving couple.

The trip home provided Kim with a great deal of laughter at Ian's expense. He was dressed, of course, but his significant erection was still very obvious and drew glances which could be described as shocked, annoyed, humorous, and... lustful. He was beet red going through airport security and the scanning machine.

Homelife was another adventure. Kim could not do anything for him had she wanted, but they both had to go back to work. He spent as much time as possible at his desk, or carrying a file in front of his crotch. But he still got looks, and a couple of invites to "help him out" or "doing something with that."

When the big day finally "came" Kim insisted that Ian let her tie him down to the bed. She would not mind being ravaged, but she wanted to drag this out... to savor and enjoy it as much as possible before she granted him relief.

She secured his wrists and ankles to the headboard and footboard. She even put a belt around his waist and used a strap wrapped under the bed to keep his midsection immobilized.

The device had released as promised. After all this time on edge, she could tell he was at a very real risk of shooting off without her even touching him. What a horrible waste that would be. She picked up the control device she had been given. She toggled off the permanent erection, not like that was going to be an issue. Then she toggled back on the orgasm block. Ian groaned. Interesting that he could tell when he had been blocked.

She began to fellate him, enjoying his groans and sighs and thrashing about when he edged. She sat on his face while she did so, and enjoyed an orgasm courtesy of his tongue.

She had spun about, and was teasing the head of his manhood with the satiny goodness of her nether lips when the doorbell rang.

She jumped and put on her robe, and went to answer the door. She returned a short time later, explaining that one of their kids was downstairs. The daughter needed to talk about relationship issues. Kim had told her dad was napping.

Kim dug in a drawer and came out with a vibrating penis sheath. She pressed it down onto his burgeoning shaft and turned it on medium.

"Unghhohhhnoooo..."

She placed her finger to her lips and shushed him, "Back in a bit..."

Ian writhed and shook and edged repeatedly while the device relentlessly worked his manhood. It took everything he had not to cry out or moan loudly.

Almost two hours later when Kim returned, she found him nearly apoplectic. She slid the device up and down his shaft a few times before removing it.

Ian caught his breath and relaxed. But only briefly as she smoothly replaced the device with herself. She rode him gently until she had taken her own orgasms.

Then Kim watched her husband shuddering as he edged again, and moaning deliriously.

She toggled a setting on the controller, placed her hands flat on his chest and began pounding onto him relentlessly.

Ian felt the most intense orgasm of his life overtake him by surprise. He had almost forgotten what it felt like to not have his orgasm strangled and quashed. He felt as if a series of ball bearings were being forced through his urethra as cum blasted into his wife.

He roared, he screamed, he called her name.

She did not relent. Quite on his own, he retained his erection, so she determined to give him multiple orgasms.

The second peaks of release followed quickly, and they surged over the waves together.

Finally she collapsed onto him.

"Happy anniversary, baby."

——————-

Please vote and comment if you would like to read about Kim and Ian's continuing adventure, and her creative ways to torment and to give him relief. Thanks.