Can't Lose Football Bet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't wearing underwear and his hard cock was standing straight up. I pulled his pants down just below his knees so I had access to both his cock and his balls. I wanted this to be a great blow job and I wanted it to be a really good show. I stuck out my tongue and flicked the tip against the underside of his swollen head. I then ran the tip of my tongue up and down the shaft causing his cock to twitch. As I came back all the way to the tip there was pre-cum oozing from the tiny slit and I licked it clean.

I ran my tongue all the way around the head, wetting it with my saliva and then I grabbed it with my hand, arched my back and ran his wet cock-head over my right nipple and then my left. I then cradled his cock between my big titties and massaged them against the shaft. I could feel the blood pulsing through the veins of his hot cock.

As his eyes closed and his head started to roll backwards I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. I took him inch by inch, working my way down his shaft, swirling my tongue against the underside of his cock. I didn't stop until I had taken him completely, all they way until I could feel him against the back of my throat. I kept a constant sucking action as I started moving him in and out of my mouth.

I was looking up at Chris and he looked back down at me, then closed his eyes again. I looked around and could see Avery on one side watching and Tammy on the other. That meant that John and James were somewhere behind me. I looked Tammy right in the eyes as I took her husband all the way in my mouth. She involuntarily licked her lips and stared, mesmerized as I continue to work on her husband. I could see her arm moving but I couldn't see where her hands were. I imagined they were in her crotch, rubbing her own hot pussy.

I came off his cock and looked at Tammy and asked coyly, "Would you like to help?" She blinked as if coming out of a trance and without saying a word, knelt beside me, causing Chris to spread his legs even wider. I had engulfed him again and as I came back up, I met Tammy, her lips wet and open. I broke suction and moved aside.

Tammy started toward her husband's swollen cock head but just as she got to within a half inch, she turned and kissed me. It took me by surprise and I started to pull back but her tongue was already between my lips. Her lips were soft, warm and wet and I let her shove her tongue deep in my mouth. She kept kissing me and I let her. It went on for only a few seconds but it seemed like minutes. When we finally pulled apart we both looked around and everyone was just staring at us.

Without missing another beat, Tammy turned and took her husbands dick in her mouth and sucked him in. She worked her way down the shaft until she too had taken him all in her mouth. She worked her mouth up and down on his shaft twice and then moved away, pushing his cock toward me. I gladly took him back in my mouth. I think the idea of two women sucking his cock was too much for him. I felt his cock begin to twitch and then felt the first wave of his hot cum hit the back of my throat.

I started to pull away and the second wave hit my lips and chin. Tammy's mouth was there and she took the third shot in her open mouth and sucked in his pulsing cock head. She sucked the last drop from him and then turned to me, licking his cum from my chin and lips and then locking me in another kiss, sucking his cum from my mouth.

I felt her tongue on my lips and I sucked it into my mouth, unable to wait for her to enter my lips. We kissed long and passionately and her hands made their way to my breasts. My nipples were already hard and her warm fingers held them, lightly rolling them between her thumb and fore-finger, sending electrical pulses all the way to my pussy.

We were still at the card table and I was cramped on the floor. I pulled away from Tammy and stood up. Tammy stood up next to me and we awkwardly stood there next to each other not knowing what to do next. The guys seemed perfectly satisfied, patiently waiting to see what would happen. They didn't have to wait long.

Tammy turned to her husband and said, "She's good isn't she?" He just nodded in the affirmative. She then reached up and held my face with both hands and kissed me one more time. Her tongue was half way down my throat before I knew what was happening.

Her fingers started at my cheeks then sliding down my chin, along my neck and down to the tops of my breasts. Both hands slid down the slope of my tits until they reached the nipples. She lightly grabbed my nipples between her thumb and fingers and rolled them back and forth, increasing pressure each time she squeezed them. She pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me. She said to me and the whole gang, "let's move into the living room."

Nobody said a word but we started moving in that direction. Tammy actually started pulling me by the nipples and I gasped just as she let go. She realized that she had pulled pretty hard and she asked if she hurt me. I told her "No, I like it" and smiled.

She said, "Me too."

When we got to the living room I stood in front of Tammy and grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt, then lifted it over her head. She had on a lacy white bra that hooked in the front and in one quick motion, I unhooked it. It flew open and she let it fall off her shoulders. We were standing breast to breast and I moved closer until our nipples were touching. Her breasts were smaller than mine but firm and although I was a good three inches taller than her in my heels, our nipples brushed against each other and then smashed together as we hugged. I held her tight, feeling her hard nipples against my hard nipples. It felt really good.

I know the guys were looking for us to put on a lesbian show of sorts but I could not bring myself to do that cold turkey. I wanted her but I was still too shy to just grab her and start licking her pussy. Besides, although I had thought about what it would be like to lick her pussy; more than that, I was wondering what it would be like to have her lick mine. All of the sudden, I had an idea.

I hadn't forgotten about all the hard cocks in the room and I still wanted to feel Avery's monster in my pussy. I walked over to him and pushed him down into one of the leather chairs. Then I announced to the group that I had heard that the harem fantasy was his so he should get the first fuck.

I looked at my husband and he had a look on his face that I couldn't quite read. Oh well, on with my plan.

I reached down and unzipped Avery's pants and I once again was not disappointed. He was good and hard. I reached for the waistband of his jeans and yanked them to his ankles. I stroked that monster tool of his until it was standing straight up. Then I turned around, straddled his legs and facing away from him, positioned the tip of that giant against the opening of my dripping pussy.

I slowly sat down and pushed his cock toward my waiting cunt. I was once again anticipating how completely he would fill me. I was stretched tight as his swollen head moved past my inner lips and then started fully sliding into my waiting cunt.

As I took inch after inch of him I looked directly at Tammy. She was staring at Avery's huge cock disappearing inside me. I called her name and said, "Take off your jeans".

She never even looked me in the eyes; she just unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off. She had on a tiny white lace thong that came down a bit with her jeans and hung on her hips awkwardly. She then reached up and slid down the tiny string until it fell to her feet. She too was completely shaved and I could see she was as wet as I was.

She just stood there for a second and then she moved toward me and I reached up and kissed her on the lips. Her tongue slid past my lips and we kissed passionately for a long moment. Then she pulled away and kissed my cheek, then my neck as she worked her way down toward my breasts. Meanwhile, I started to slide up and down slowly on Avery's giant cock.

When Tammy's tongue slid down my left tit and across my nipple, I shivered. It felt so good. She worked her tongue around and around my hard nipple taunting and teasing it before she engulfed it in her warm mouth. My brain was going crazy, torn between the sensation of the giant cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy and the hot mouth and tongue driving my nipple crazy.

Tammy worked my nipple good, not like a man, rough and awkward but like a woman who knew every nerve in my aching nipple and how to stimulate it. She moved to my right nipple and did the same. I could feel my first orgasm building and I began to rotate left and right as I continued to slide up and down on Avery's pole. I was so wet that each time I sat down on that big cock I could feel it go all the way to the bottom and slide past my cervix and into my womb, each time causing Avery to moan.

The first orgasm hit like a freight train when Tammy sucked hard on my right nipple and at the same time she reached up and pulled hard on my left. Avery's cock was buried deep in my pussy as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through me. It lasted at least a minute and my knees were shaking as I tried to lift myself back up the length of Avery's cock.

Tammy could tell when I had finished as well because as soon as my orgasm started to subside, she started working her hot tongue down the underside of my swollen breasts and down my belly. I could tell what was in store for me and I just closed my eyes and let my head fall back as the next orgasm started to build.

When Tammy's tongue hit my swollen clit, it was the warmest, softest, most incredible sensation I had ever felt. My pussy was stretched tight with a giant cock and a beautiful woman was licking my clit, flicking her tongue back and forth at an incredible rate as I slid up and down on Avery.

I lasted about fifteen seconds before the second orgasm hit and I completely collapsed on Avery's hard pole as wave after wave of the orgasm seemed to pass through my body. My eyes were still closed and when my orgasm started to fade and I opened them, I saw James kneeling behind Tammy, fucking her doggy style as she continued to lick my pussy.

Then I looked to my left to find a hard cock staring me in the face, as Chris had moved right next to me while he watched his wife get fucked.

I was still a little weak in the knees and I felt Avery's big hands on my waist lifting me and dropping me as he continued to fuck me.

I took Chris' dick in my mouth and began to suck him as best I could. I reached up to grab his shaft with my hand when I ran into another hard cock on the other side. It was my husband. I stopped sucking Chris for a second and smiled at him. I then put Chris back in my mouth and started pumping John with my other hand.

Now I had a cock buried in my pussy, a woman licking furiously at my clit, a cock in my mouth and another one in my hand. If this wasn't heaven, it had to be close.

I started having non-stop orgasms. It seemed like a long time but it was probably only five or ten minutes when I felt Avery lifting me faster and slamming me down on his huge tool causing me to suck harder and pump faster on the other two cocks. I felt Tammy's tongue moving faster and faster and I imagined her getting pounded from behind as we all built to a climax.

Avery went first and I felt his cum pulse through his thick cock as it exploded inside me. I sucked furiously on Chris and could tell he was close. I knew that if John saw Chris orgasm on my face and tits he would be next so as soon as I felt Chris start to cum I pulled him from my mouth and let his hot cum hit my lips first and then aimed him toward my big titties.

I was right. Seconds after Chris started cumming on my face and tits, John erupted, first hitting my chin and then my chest. I was filled and covered with cum. I felt like the happiest slut on the planet. Tammy must have been having an orgasm of her own because she had stopped licking and had her eyes closed.

James was still pumping her furiously but I could tell from the look on his face he was going to cum any second. I was right. He slammed into her so hard I could hear the base of his cock slap against her pussy with a wet smack where he stayed buried and from the looks of it, poured a big load of cum inside her.

After everyone collapsed, Tammy crawled up my belly and chest, running her fingers through the big globs of cum on my chest and we kissed once more. She then said in a way that everyone could hear, "I think we need to take a shower and get cleaned up."

I agreed as the thick cum stuck to our chests. We got up and headed toward the bathroom when Tammy turned around and looked at the guys and said, "This is girls only."

When we got to the bathroom, Tammy helped me out of what little clothes I was still wearing and I did the same for her. I turned on the water to let it warm up and when I turned back around, Tammy once again surprised me with a kiss. I didn't hesitate this time and kissed her back hard. I knew something was going to happen while we were alone and I was open to anything she wanted to do. Her hands were all over me while we kissed and I had reached around and held her firm ass cheek with one hand and with the other, I fondled her breast. Her nipple was rock hard.

After a long moment we broke away from each other and just smiled. We stepped into the warm shower and both stood under the water. I grabbed the soap and began soaping her arms and shoulders, then her chest. I took my time lathering her breasts and then her belly. I reached around her back and soaped her back and then down to her ass and then worked my way down to her thighs and across to her pussy. She spread her legs for me and I gently cleaned her pussy. I bent down and continued down her legs before standing back up and handing her the soap.

Tammy moved around behind me and started on my back. She moved up behind me so that her body was pressed against mine. She began washing me slowly working her hands on my neck and then down my chest. She too spent a long time on my breasts before slowly moving down my belly. I leaned my head back as she began to nibble on my neck and ear.

The warm water, her soft lips on my neck and her fingers slowly moving toward my pussy, all had me feeling very excited again. As her fingers slid over my pussy I could feel myself shiver. She spent a lot of time softly cleaning my bare pussy, gently massaging my swollen pussy lips and even more gently massaging my clit. It was like one continuous motion, her fingers never stopping and just as quickly as they found my pussy, they moved down my thighs. When she could not reach any lower, she gently turned me to face her and kissed me under the water. It was an incredible sensation.

I was caught up in the moment and I started to feel like I had never felt before. I had often wondered what it would be like to suck on another woman's nipples and as I started sucking and kissing my way down her neck, I realized that in a moment, I would know. I ran my tongue along her neck and down to the top of her breast. Her skin was so soft, just as I had imagined. I slowly worked my way down the round slope of her breast and just under her nipple.

I wanted to tease her, make her want me. It was working. Her eyes were closed and she was leaning against the glass of the shower wall as I finally ran my tongue over her hard nipple and sucked it in, swirling my tongue over around and around. I thought about how I like it and then remembered that she liked it rough. I started to slowly suck and run my lips and then teeth lightly over her hard nipple. Increasingly, I sucked harder and used my teeth to pull on the sensitive skin. She was moaning now and I knew she was enjoying it.

I was ready to take the next step and I ran my hand down her side, over her hip and onto her mound. She gasped as I slid my fingers along her slit, slowly working them into her. The warm water was running down her belly onto my hand but I could still feel the slick juices from her pussy, thick and warm on my fingers.

I slid one and then two fingers into her hot pussy and for the first time felt the inside of another woman. It felt just like when I masturbate and I became more confident. Doing to her, what I know I like, was easy. I could feel her nipple, firm and erect in my mouth as I pulled away from her right nipple and moved to her left. My fingers were now all over her pussy and I could tell she was close to orgasm.

I wanted to taste her and I slowed the pace of my fingering and started kissing down her tight belly. She put her hands on my head, running her fingers through my hair as she lightly pushed me toward her pussy. She spread her legs a little more as I knelt in front of her and my tongue hit her clit. I could feel her shiver as my hot tongue slid over her protruding button and I circled it with my tongue before dipping lower and shoving it between her pussy lips. They were swollen and so soft. The taste was similar to my own.

I shoved my tongue as deeply into her pussy as I could and then slowly worked my way back to her clit. I lightly sucked her clit between my lips, increasing the sucking pressure until I heard a moan. I ran my tongue around and over and across her clit as fast as I could. With the water running down her body, I had to stop occasionally to breathe but quickly went back after her clit. I shoved three fingers into her steaming pussy and she erupted in orgasm. I could feel her pussy pulsing against my fingers and I could taste the juices flowing over my tongue and down my chin. She was holding my head with both hands as wave after orgasmic wave swept over her. I decided I liked this new experience.

After that, we decided we better get back to the guys. They were probably wondering what happened to us and I'm sure their imaginations had kicked in as to what was happening in there and were all ready to go again. After drying off we wrapped the towels around us and went back to the guys whom, as suspected, were waiting for us to return.

I went to John immediately and kissed him, letting my towel fall to the ground. I didn't know if he could still taste Tammy's pussy on my lips so I told him that I had discovered that I liked the way pussy tastes. He smiled and I reached down to feel a big stiff cock in his pants.

By the time I looked around, Tammy already had Avery's giant cock in her hand and was guiding it to her insatiable pussy. I also jumped back into it, sucking my husbands cock deep into the back of my throat while motioning for James to fuck me from behind. He willingly obliged.

I don't remember everything that happened the rest of the evening but I know I fucked or sucked every cock in the room at least once and most of them twice. Tammy had done the same and everyone was collapsed on the furniture and the floor, naked when we finished. As John and I walked our guests to the door, I gave each of the guys a kiss and naked hug and then I gave Tammy a long wet kiss and hug. She told me that she had a wonderful time and that she would call me and I think she said "have me for lunch" early next week. I liked that idea.

I took a another shower with John before we went to bed and then as we lay there falling asleep; I started thinking about what I would bet in basketball season and how I could lose without looking too obvious.

12