All Comments on 'Captive Angel Ch. 04'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great chapter! I’m glad that you only hinted at torture but even so the descriptions were enough to make me really uncomfortable. Leaving the bad guys behind? Personally given how psychotic these people were I would have forced myself to kill them. It’s not something that I think would be easy to do but I’d damn well do it.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

nice nice nice, but I think I would have killed them all. But still nice.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 3 years ago

See?

I always said it doesn’t hurt to be nice to people! You never know when it might pay off big time.

The news bulletin identifying them cranked the tension up even further for me, then the service station attendant’s decision was a clever touch of relief. Beautiful! Well played, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the interlude between Angel and Hunter when he thanked her for her medical attention. I think I'd have been more vindictive though, shooting Sebastian, Floyd and Clyde and destroying their manhood before fleeing.

I don't believe Seb getting beaten as a child justifies his 'toy room' or letting F & C hurt people. Society has a right to protect itself from sadists. Consensual BDSM has to be careful it doesn't encourage this sort of thing. SSC, or at least RACK.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Free at last free at... oh well free is subjective here, lol. A great chapter, the good guys finally win a battle. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

... I dont get it. I would have put a bullet in sebastians and clydes heads and be done with. I guess then you dont get a story, but still. Anyone who knows the brand of products you have knows where you live and would track you down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories