All Comments on 'Captive Temple Priest'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 7 years ago
Military orgies

sr71plt takes us back to Ancient Egypt and two wonderful rituals performed with monstrous cocks in the temple of Nekhen. First the high priest bestows the victory blessing on King Min, and after the Egyptians lose the battle, the high priest is fucked by Adamu, the Assyrian monster general, as a symbol of the Assyrians' conquering of the city state. Both ceremonies are accompanied by big orgies, in which minor priests, officers and guards take part. The story is bursting of masculine power and natural sex. One can only envy the ancient soldiers and wish man to man sex would become equally common in modern armies. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cultural difference

Up to this day many soldiers have wonderful gay sex in the army and there is a lot of good group sex going on in all units. But nothing compares with the dozens of Egyptian guards indulging in simultaneous masturbation and man to man sex. They must have been trained in the temple for years. And it was not only their individual pleasure, but a traditional ritual that they were devoted to.

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago
Temple intrigue

Ancient Egypt fascinates me and the concept of a high priest as the king's sex toy is great

SugarShark_13SugarShark_13over 2 years ago

Very good story, and I love the twist at the end. Excellent writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...