All Comments on 'Captives in the Closet'

by hosethief

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good god

Just awesome. Loved the story start to finish. Maybe a bit more detail about the characters but that’s it. I wish I could do this with my older sister. She made it hard growing up, all scantily clad and shit. I’d bend her over and fuck the shit out of her if I could. Part 2 please?

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
More please

This could be lots of hot sexy fun so please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But sex happens too fast. Too automatically. Lacks any foreplay whatsoever. Lacks enough reluctance on his part, reluctance that she'd need to overcome.

There they are, bare ass naked in the closet. No boob action? No asking him if he likes the way they feel. Would he like to kiss them? Suck them? And exactly how does he go about doing that? And how does it feel to him? To her?

He's there with a naked hardon. She doesn't play with it? She doesn't ask if she's doing it the way he likes? She doesn't tease it to keep him on the edge of cumming? She doesn't ask/tell/move his hand to her pussy to ply with it?

Two stars.

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

It's fun and hot.

Where's the sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhosethief@hosethief
Hobbyist writer with a passion for pantyhose, stockings, tights, and nylons. My fetishes include taboo, home made sex toys, and bizarre anal insertions. (The stranger, the better!)

story TAGS