All Comments on 'Captured in Ajikistan Ch. 01'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
Excellent πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very very good from start to the end😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍more fantasy like this please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is my life now?

This is my life now, she thinks? Has she been prisoner for years now? This makes no sense. I wish your stories really dealt with the thoughts of the heroines much more and actually were longer and had some kind of a resolution.Keep writing. But please, can you really resolve any of the stories? They seem to just stop for no reason. A good start would be The Heist. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue

Great Start , keeps going , after a time of being used, they get saved by US Troops but are now in love with their captures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More depth

You've got a good idea, but all your characters are flat and that's not as interesting to read. The torture of the characters is way hotter if the character seems real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I get that it's a fantasy about a made up country.... but why are Arabs there? None of the "-stan" countries are in the Middle East, they are in Central Asia. It's also not an Arabic but a Persian/Urdu suffix that means "land of the". So your country name means "Land of the Ajiks".... Turkmen live in Turkmenistan, Uzbeks in Uzbekistan, Tajiks in Tajikistan, Kazakhs in Kazakhstan, and so forth.

The only reason Arab fighters (mujahedeen) were ever in Afghanistan was to help the Afghans repel the Soviets after they invaded, but Arabs weren't involved in the following political power struggles and are not there today.

That said, there have actually been peer reviewed scientific studies on Gulf Arab men's recovery time showing that it is practically nonexistent... so you hit that nail on the head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

If you want to get all technical about it... Sher'bah is just sherbet (the frozen dessert) anyway. Maybe just read the stories & don't worry so much about the finer details... do you watch porn for its deep plot twists & character development?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous