Captured in Ajikistan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make it GOOD for me, you worthless whore. Do it or I'll fucking strangle you right here and snuff the life out of you!" The stricken brunette could do nothing except try her best to obey. She pressed her hips to the soldier's lean body, pushing her crotch downward as much as she could to meet his pulverizing fucks. Their pubic muffs smashed together as she ground her crotch against his, her pussy welcoming his thrusts like helpless captives surrendering to their conquerors. Finally Mira was gasping for air as Kasim let up on her throat, his hands resuming their position clenching her fine ass cheeks, drilling her pussy with a constant cadence of smacks each time her pussy bottomed out on the hard, raping shaft.

"Much better. This little pussy is learning," Kasim growled at his fellow soldier, Musad, who was within easy earshot.

Musad meanwhile knelt behind and between the two remaining captives, the gorgeous young blonde Sandy and the Latina hottie Arianna. The two big-breasted girls were naked and humping giant red dildos, their wrists tied in front of them as they impaled their pussies with a violent rhythm, moaning and grunting. Musad put an arm around each girl as they fucked themselves. His arm curled around each girl so that he could squeeze and grope each girl's breasts.

"Do you like the show, little sluts? Look at my friend Kasim pounding your girlfriend's wet pussy. She loves it, see? Look at her shoving her pussy FORWARD to meet my friend's hard FUCKS. She's a little whore, just like you two. You American cunts are all the same. You deserve only one thing; to be fucked hard and treated like the worthless female fuck-slaves you are. You're nothing but the captured spoils of war. Soon all of your country will bow down to us or die." As Musad said those awful words, Sandy and Arianna couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Mira's flawless, naked body was wrapped around her merciless captors'. Her breasts rubbed against his chest as he fucked her roughly, his testicles swaying with the constant, rapid thrusts of his penis deep into her core. The young woman could only moan and whimper as he fucked her without mercy, his cock lancing deep between her soft, damp folds. Mira's eyes were squeezed shut in the agony of shame as her rape continued. Her pussy squeezed lovingly around her rapist's cock, still aroused from her recent orgasm and getting more so by the moment, as Kasim's impressive shaft stroked her insides with a blur of motion. The scene filled the two young girls with horror even as Musad left to retrieve a three-tongued whip from the wall.

"I don't think you sluts are having enough fun watching the show." He was about to lash the whip across each girl's chest when the General's voice barked an order.

"Bring that whip over here. I have better plans for it." Musad dutifully handed the torture device to his commander, and then stepped back. General Aamir stepped forward, slamming the whip's tendrils right across the pale-skinned Layla's crotch. The girl's cunt, still dripping with the General's jism, quivered wildly as the whip lashed across her most sensitive, intimate parts.

"AAHHHH!!" she cried. "Please stop. You're hurting me!" But the General ignored her.

"I said you would be my pain-slut, little bitch, and you WILL. Do you remember when I told you that getting raped would be the BEST part of what will happen to you? You're about to understand just how true my words were," he promised. As the General kept up his attack, his cock re-formed to a perfect, hardened spear of flesh. Meanwhile a rhythmic thwack and the constant cadence of Layla's cries filled the tent, the naked girl writhing as she hung from the ceiling, the whip lashing at her beautiful young body again and again and again.

Not far away, Mira was feeling it as Kasim's cock swelled inside her. She had fucked enough guys to know when a man was about to cum. She could feel Kasim's prick straining inside her heat, plunging deep between her cunt lips with every grunt as his hands gripped her butt cheeks with white-knuckled intensity, shoving her body flush against him so that he filled her completely with each fevered fuck. Her nipples beaded up with unwanted lust as she felt his mouth on hers. Their lips joined as her moan rose to a plaintive wail.

"Pleeaaase! MMmpph!" He stifled her plea with a hard thrust of his cock and a shove of his tongue down her throat. Then Mira felt it - his cock twitching inside her snatch, pumping what felt like gallons of hot, nasty sperm deep inside her despoiled sex. She groaned as she felt the excess fluid slide back down, seeping out of her ruined love-hole and mingling in her pubic hair and his pubic hair like a strange, acrid-smelling glue. The soldier's eyes had rolled back in pleasure, and now he looked down at their joined sexes.

"Uhhh. Your tight pussy milked my balls good, little bitch. Very good," he sighed. So saying, he slowly drew out his wilting shaft. The girl looked down just in time to see long streams of cum ooze from her raped pussy, pooling on the floor of the tent as the smell of sexual fluids filled her nose. 'Oh god...he just raped me...what if he got me pregnant?' Mira thought. She glanced over at Layla, realizing that she was now in the same position as her poor friend.

Well...not quite. Mira flinched as she saw the General's wrist snap out. The three-tailed tongue of the whip curved around Layla's left ass cheek, making her cry out and shake in her bonds.

"Please stop!" Layla sobbed. "I'll do whatever you want, just make the pain stop!"

The General suddenly froze, a glint of murderous humor lighting up his eyes. "Is that so, little slut? WHATEVER I want, eh?" He unexpectedly threw down his whip and untied the girl's wrists. Thrusting the pale-skinned girl to her knees in front of Mira's prone form, he grasped Layla by the nape of the neck and thrust her face right up against Mira's cum-dripping snatch.

"Lick out my soldier's cum from your friend's young pussy," he growled. "Do it or I'll string you up again and whip you - and this time I won't stop until I've whipped your tits and cunt RAW."

Between sobs Layla leaned forward. The dark-haired girl tentatively flicked her tongue against Mira's swollen folds. Mira stiffened as she felt her friend's mouth, her friend's warm breath against her cunt. She didn't want this...but a tiny sliver of her wasn't sure... THIS, as wrong and nasty as it was, THIS was so much better than any of the alternatives. So Mira went with it, just relaxed her body as Layla's mouth began to work at her entrance, her tongue gently lapping up the nasty vestiges of cum still rimming the brunette's just-raped pussy. Mira spread her thighs a little wider, giving her friend easier access. She sagged with relief as her friend's tongue explored her soft, wet, and sticky folds...her pussy a complete mess from her own orgasm and from Kasim's orgasm just moments earlier. To feel Layla's tongue lapping up the sticky, half-dried fluids from her sore cunt felt wonderful. It felt like a healing balm on her ravaged soul, almost, even though it still felt so wrong too. But the sexy brunette tried not to think of that... she just tried to be thankful for this brief respite, the brief moment of tender pleasure shared between her and Layla as Layla's tongue lovingly cleaned her pussy of the nasty evidence of her ordeal.

"Look, the bitch is enjoying this," Kasim muttered. The General nodded.

"So it appears. Look at these sluts. One is a born cunt-muncher and her friend is loving every second of it like a little lesbian lover. These American sluts are beyond the pale," the General growled. He watched for a few more moments as Layla slurped on Mira's quim, sucking in the last of the cum until Mira's pussy glistened with nothing except her friend's saliva.

"You nasty little cunts," the General suddenly roared. "Do you not know that you violate the will of our god, with your nasty lesbian sex? It is an abomination, and for it you shall both be punished!"

Layla knelt back, her breasts jiggling as the General grabbed her by the hair and yanked her to her feet.

"No! Please, Sir! I was only following your commands!" she wailed. But the General's commands were not to be trusted, and his fickle judgments had only one purpose in mind - to torment his helpless female captives in any way he pleased. Now the General dragged Layla to the far side of the tent and produced a wickedly sharp knife.

"Now you learn the true meaning of pain, little slut." Brandishing the knife in front of the brunette's terrified eyes, he pressed the cold flat of the blade against her cheek and reached down with his other hand, plunging two fingers into her pussy and rubbing his fingertips against the insides of her sex even as his awful promise filled her ears like acid.

"Which will it be, bitch? Do you want me to slide this knife up your pussy...or your ass?"

**********

"No... Please!" Layla begged, the knife like a sheet of ice pressed against her cheek. The General reached down and pulled roughly on her pubic hair. Layla screamed.

"Worthless cunt. That is not an answer. I asked you which you preferred, this knife in your pussy or your ASS. Make up your mind." General Aamir now threw the pale, naked girl to the floor, bellowing for her to stay on her hands and knees. "Keep your ass up in the air for me, bitch, and don't move." He reversed the knife, pouring some kind of oil on the hilt of the weapon, and then pressed the hilt slowly into Layla's star-shaped opening. The lithesome girl groaned as she felt the hilt overwhelm her sphincter. She clenched her anal muscles, but she couldn't keep the foreign object from penetrating her. She groaned more deeply as she felt the General embed it deep in her ass.

"Stay there on your hands and knees, little cunt, and keep that knife embedded in your ass. If you let it fall, I'll re-insert it with the sharp end in your PUSSY and let you bleed out. Understand?"

'Oh god, he's crazy,' Layla thought. She quickly cried out, "Yes, Master. Please don't hurt me," and made sure not to move, letting the knife's hilt stay snugly fitted inside her anus. Meanwhile the General returned to Mira, who was still bound to the tent pole, her pussy exposed and glistening with Layla's spit.

"Now, what punishment should we have in store for you, nasty American slut?" the General growled.

Mira's beautiful brown tresses shook as she trembled, which in turn made her supple cones sway in a way that pleased her captors.

"Please, Master, have mercy. I'll be good, I'll be such a well-behaved slave, I swear. I'll do anything you want!" The General took a long riding crop from its hook on the tent wall and strode back over to the helpless, naked young girl. He swatted her pussy with the crop, a resounding SLAP echoing in the room as Mira screamed, instinctually closing her legs.

"OW! Please don't hurt me."

"Tie the slut's legs wide. I want to punish this young pussy," Aamir said. Kasim did as his commander ordered, re-binding the girl's ankles far apart so that she had no choice but to bare her slit, pink and lush and fully exposed.

Tears streamed down Mira's cheeks as she shook her head, trembling violently in anticipation of the next hit. "Please...you don't have to do this... I'll do what you want. I'll suck your cock. I'll fuck you. You...you can even fuck me in the ass."

The General's cold smile shone like a wintry sun. "I know that, bitch. I don't HAVE to do this. I WANT to." So saying, the General swatted her cunt lips with the crop, watching her cry out as her breasts jiggled, her hands clenching up. SLAP. SLAP. SMACK. The constant slam of the riding crop at the sexy brunette's exposed cunt sent ricochets of pain through the girl's body. A dull, throbbing ache soon bloomed at the apex of the girl's thighs, her sore pussy screaming for mercy even as Mira's cries filled the tent. But the General just slammed the crop harder, watching his helpless, naked captive squirm and beg until she finally passed out from the pain.

"Stupid bitch," the General said, shaking his head. "She couldn't handle a few love taps to her little pussy. What a worthless slave."

Kasim casually pinched the girl's nipples and stroked the girl's now sore, raw-looking young sex. "Do you want me to finish her off, Sir?" The General looked down at the soldier's cock, which had re-grown to a massive size.

The General shrugged. "Wake her up, then give her another good hard fucking, and then you can use the electro-shock and have some real fun with her before we take her to camp so that ALL of the men can fuck her holes until they tire of her."

The scar-faced soldier's eyes lit up with delight, like a boy with a new toy. He proceeded to splash cold water in Mira's face. When the beautiful brunette awoke, he kissed her flawless face right on the lips as she groaned.

"P...please...n-no more..." she sighed. But Kasim wasn't interested in going easy on his captive. He undid her bonds and grasped the nape of her neck in his fist, forcing her at a stumbling pace over to the other side of the tent, where he now bent her over a table.

"Place your hands on the table. Good. Now, put your ass up for me, bitch. I want a good look at that sore pussy." When Mira wasn't fast enough to respond, the Arab fighter slapped his open palm across her snatch. Mira cried out, her ass wiggling in a pleasing way as she felt the sting of her captor's swat on her delicate sex.

"Please, give me time to do what you ask," she groaned.

"Did I ask for back-talk? Stupid cunt. Now stay just like that. We have a nice long fuck now, infidel cunt. I LOVE fucking sore pussies." He then lined up his cock at the entrance to her exposed slit. With a grunt he thrust balls-deep into the poor girl, making the table rock forward as her entire body felt the sudden fullness of his 10-inch cock. Mira's eyes snapped open, her pussy on fire thanks to the chafing of her cunt lips against his calloused fingers, which he reached underneath to fondle her sex and clit. It became even worse with the constant friction each time Kasim fucked her with his deep, penetrating strokes, driving her into a panic.

"Please, OW! My PUSSY. It hurts so much. Please be gentle. AHHH!!" Mira moaned, her hard nipples feeling the harsh grains of the coarse wooden tabletop underneath her as Kasim grabbed her by the neck, holding her in place, fucking her like an animal.

"Quiet, stupid American cunt. This is the next part of your punishment, for all the sins of you and your people. You should feel fortunate that your worthless pussy gets to receive one more load of superior Arab jism. You will be blessed by the seed of one of our god's warriors. So shut up and thank me for fucking you, bitch. Thank me for this cock as it drills your pathetic fuck-hole." As he said this he began smacking Mira's ass cheeks hard with his open palm, the loud smacks sounding in time to his captive's grunts and his own grunts each time he watched her pussy forced to engulf his stabbing prick. He fucked her as brutally as possibly, pounding her cunt with harsh, vengeful thrusts as he began smacking her ass cheeks harder still.

"Do it, slut. Thank me for this cock."

Mira's pretty young face contorted in pain, but she opened her mouth and cried out, "Thank you for fucking me, Sir. Thank you for plunging your superior Arab cock into my wet pussy. I love being fucked by Arab cock. AAHHH...OOOHHHH. Please, fuck me. UGH!!"

The rebel fighter kept plunging his stiff manhood into the girl's exposed sex, her continued grunts and cries filling the room like sweet music to his ears. He continued fondling her aching, abused cunt, which was still raw from being slammed by the riding crop. Meanwhile he grabbed her hair, pulling her head back, making the sexy brunette arch her back as she gave the General, who was now standing on the other side of the table, a perfect view of her shaking tits.

"Ahhhh!! Uhhh! Please!" Mira wailed.

"I said shut up, cunt! I only want to hear 'thank you' from you as I tear out your worthless pussy," Kasim roared. The General smiled.

"Let me give this slut some extra punishment on your behalf, Kasim." Saying this, the General took two alligator clips and placed one on each of Mira's nipples. The gorgeous girl groaned as she felt new stinging sensations at the tips of her sensitive young breasts. Kasim proceeded to yank on her hair harder with his one hand, holding her in place, even as his other hand rubbed furiously on her brutalized nerve bundle. The poor girl felt a burning between her legs that wouldn't stop. She was panting, grunting with pain mixed with a trace of traitorous pleasure, her pussy trickling fluids even as the ache of overstimulation threatened to drive her insane.

"Please Sir...Please stop touching my pussy. It's too sore from the beating. OHHH!" Mira begged. But her plea fell on deaf ears.

"Shut up, little whore. You will CUM on my cock as I fill you full of my hot Arab sperm one more time. I don't care if your little pussy is about to fall off - you WILL cum for me, bitch." Mira felt Kasim's shaft spear her aching sex again and again and again as his fingers plied her inner labia and clitoris, a strange mixture of pain and lust-coaxing sensation building up inside of her slender body as the soldier raped her. Finally it happened, the unthinkable. The brunette's jaw went slack, her eyes glazing over as the orgasm prepared to tear through her, as her body achieved the impossible despite the soreness of her love-hole, all thanks to the skillful fingers of Kasim as they plied her clit like putty in his hands. The General grasped Mira's chin, looking into her pretty face as the climax took her breath away.

"The little slut is CUMMING, Kasim. I see it on her face. Keep fucking her."

"AHHH. I feel the horny bitch. She's squeezing her little fuck-hole around my cock," Kasim growled.

Then it came full-force. The orgasm threw Mira over a cliff, her young pussy's spasms hugging the length of the cock raping her so hard. She cried out as her juices spurted down Kasim's shaft, coating it with her fluids as she shuddered on the tabletop. Her hardened pink buds were numb because of the clips cruelly locked onto both of her breasts, but she felt her breasts throbbing with arousal as her orgasm peaked all the same. At the same time, the General cupped her chin and watched the kaleidoscope of emotions flash across the brunette's cute young face - mounting pleasure, euphoria, awful realization, shame, and then the extreme guilt of total surrender.

'The bastard made me come. I actually came with his cock inside me,' Mira thought, her heart filled with despair as her cheeks reddened. But she had no time to dwell on her shame as Kasim's cock continued drilling her tight folds, which were soon becoming rubbed raw from the constant, pulverizing fucks.

"Ahhhh... OH! My turn, little cunt." Kasim groaned his release, pulling extra hard on the girl's hair as she arched her back with a cry. Mira felt his cock twitch inside of her, bursting with sticky jism that filled her raped love-hole to the brim. She moaned as she felt the last thick ropes of cum shoot from Kasim's cock, nestled deep inside her slick vagina. Then he pulled out slowly, watching as a long strand of cum still connected the tip of his penis to the ruined messiness of her snatch.

"Not bad," the General remarked. He reached over, fondling the enticing curves of Mira's ass as he watched some of Kasim's cum slowly ooze out of her raped sex. Mira was panting, still coming down from her intense orgasm as a pleasant warmth still clung to her core. "Let's flip her over, tie her up, and then you can apply the electro-shock torture."

Electro-shock. Wait? What?! Mira's mind whirled with despair as the two men manhandled her, flipping her onto her back across the tabletop, tying her wrists and ankles till she was spread-eagled.