Captured in Ajikistan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, wait! Stop! Masters, what are you doing?" she whimpered.

Kasim's leering face loomed above her. "You had your fun, bitch. Getting fucked by a supreme Arab cock was the pinnacle of your existence. From now on it's all down-hill, slut. Now I get to bombard you with sensations until you're putty in our hands." So saying, Kasim took off the clips from her breasts and replaced them with clips attached to two electrodes. He put a third electrode-wired clip on the girl's clitoris. Mira shouted and squirmed, but she could hardly move, they'd tied her down so tight.

"This may hurt a little, bitch. I better gag you so you don't bite off your tongue. And you're in luck, little whore, because this is no ordinary gag." The scar-faced man produced a ball-gag with a cock-shaped end made of pink rubber. He inserted the cock-and-ball-gag into the girl's pretty mouth and fastened it tightly around her jaw. Then he walked over to a box on the wall with a dial and a few switches. He turned back to the girl. Mira's pretty brown eyes widened with fear as she begged 'NNN!! PLS!!' through her gag. Kasim seemed to take a long, satisfying moment to size up the scene: Mira's beautiful, naked body, her alluring breasts and smooth belly, her fine muff of pubic hair enshrouding a perfectly sexy young pussy glistening with his seed - all laid bare and powerless before him.

The General nodded.

"Show this American cunt the real meaning of being a pain-slut, soldier." Kasim grinned and turned the dial as jolts of energy shot through Mira's supple cones and sex. The girl's muffled screams sounded through the gag as she writhed in agony...and the faintest trace of a traitorous, budding lust.

*****

Just across, on the other side of the tent, Musad watched Mira's ordeal. The younger soldier, a fresh recruit with a beardless, boyish face, could stay in the background no longer. When he saw Mira's naked body writhing on the table, his balls felt ready to burst with churning cum. Previously he been paying closer attention watching the pretty young blonde and the sexy Latina bust their cunts on the giant dildos for what seemed like an hour straight. He had even knelt down beside them, pouring lubricant onto their cunts and rubbing each girl's clit hard with his fingers. He had watched with delight as first the blonde slut named Sandy had gushed down the dildo she was humping hard and fast. Soon afterward, the busty Latina had been forced to cream up on her appointed dildo, Musad's hand rubbing her clit fervently until she cried out - and her body writhed for a good minute as her pussy convulsed and squeezed frantically around the giant red dildo, coating every inch of it in her sweet juices.

At last he could wait no longer. It was past time for him to feel the ecstasy of pleasure. Now, putting a hand underneath each girl's chin, he forced both young women to look at him.

"I've enjoyed the show you've put on, little sluts, but now I need some relief. So which one of you wants to fuck a fine, male specimen? Which one of you wants to get stuffed full with my hard, magnificent dick?"

Sandy and Arianna exchanged fearful looks; clearly neither girl was keen on the idea of being raped just like their friends Layla and Mira. Arianna's strong, noble face darkened in disgust as she looked at his elongated shaft, bulging with veins as it saluted her nakedness. Musad leaned down, rubbing her overly sensitized clit as he watched her pussy continue pumping itself up and down the tireless red shaft.

"Wouldn't you like some relief, little cunt? Wouldn't you prefer a silky-firm, REAL man's cock to riding that ribbed monstrosity?" The Latina's rich brown eyes softened as her resolve wavered. She didn't like the idea of being raped, but her pussy was also starting to get very sore, riding the hard, ribbed length of this giant dildo. Part of her yearned for just a few moments of relief. The chafing of the giant red dildo inside her pussy walls was starting to get to her. Even though her pussy was creaming up with arousal now, even though her nipples were hardened pink diamonds as lust surged with intoxicating power throughout her young body - she needed a rest. Being fucked by a man's cock might have seemed an odd choice for 'rest,' but compared to the harsh edges of the dildo it was exactly that.

Hardly able to believe her own words, the Latina beauty licked her lips and spoke.

"Yes, Master. Please...fuck me." Sandy's eyes widened at her friend's appalling words, but Arianna ignored her. 'And who knows,' Arianna thought, 'maybe if I fuck him willingly he'll be gentler with me.' It was a longshot, but Arianna didn't know what else to do. She was all too aware of Mira's muffled screams as the other two men tortured the poor girl's pussy with electric shocks. So with a shiver of fear and a tiny glimmer of hope, Arianna waited as Musad leaned down, kissing her softly on the lips.

"Good girl. Now come here." He sat back, his cock stiff as a flagpole as it sprouted from his pubic muff. Arianna slowly crawled over to him and mounted it, awkward because her wrists were still bound in front of her. She sank her pussy down on it as she bit her lip, groaning as it filled her. It wasn't half-bad, though, not compared to the unyielding, harsh surface of the resin-made ribbed dildo. The smooth, silky-firm texture of Musad's manhood was a welcome change as Arianna began bouncing on the Arab fighter's lap, feeling his cock stretching her pussy as he stroked her hips with his hands and groaned appreciatively.

"That's it, slut. Ride my cock. Bust your pussy on a real man's dick. This is a real Arab cock, not one of your tiny American pricks. Are you thankful, bitch? Tell me how thankful you are."

"Aaaahhhh... I'm...very thankful, Master. Ooohhh...your cock feels so good," she purred, playing along even as part of her, the aroused part of her, willingly impaled her dripping sex on his cock as happily as if Musad were her boyfriend instead of a man in the service of a sick, depraved rebel general. It was as if this awful, sadistic ordeal had unlocked another side of Arianna too - a side of her feminine nature that loved to be dominated and subjected to the depravity only a willing sex slave could understand.

General Aamir walked over beside the furiously fucking couple. He pinched Arianna's left nipple, watching her groan with the stab of pain slicing through her tit. Then he pinched her other nipple, satisfied as another yelp of surprise escaped from her pretty, lush lips.

"This one seems to be an especially eager fuck-toy. Do you want to keep her around for a while, soldier? Every soldier serving our god deserves to have women to serve him in turn, to worship his cock as it should be worshipped."

Musad managed to speak between grunts, thoroughly distracted as Arianna ground her crotch on top of him, her pussy hugging his cock like a satin-soft vice.

"Y-yes General. May I keep her as my slave?"

The General nodded. "For as long as you like, soldier. Think of it as our god's reward for your faith."

"Th-thank you for your generosity," Musad groaned. He reached up, cupping Arianna's large breasts as the girl moaned. He was thrusting upward roughly now, really fucking his young captive even as she plunged her pussy down to encase his penis. The two were fucking like real lovers now, their zeal only partly faked by the Latina as she felt her libido swamping all sense of reason. A few minutes later everyone else in the tent heard Arianna's cry as she came hard on Musad's shaft, her juices surging down his prick, drenching his lap in her fluids.

"AAAHHHH!! Uhhhh..." Arianna sighed, but she kept fucking. She knew it wasn't wise to stop. She felt Musad's cock straining deep inside the glove of her sex, ready to explode.

"Are you ready to take my cum, whore?"

"Yes Master!" Arianna huffed breathlessly. "Please come hard in my pussy." She didn't know what else to say. Getting pregnant was the least of her problems given the frightening sadism she had already witnessed. She squealed as she felt Musad stiffen inside of her. His cock spewed wave after wave of cum, thick ropes of jism that filled up her insides and made her feel like her very soul had been tainted. She groaned as she felt the final spasms of his cock nestled inside her sex, so much sticky jism seeping from the tight seal of her cunt lips as she shifted on his lap.

"Ooohhh...look at you, little whore. You wrung every last drop from my balls. I bet you're already pregnant," Musad growled. Humiliation colored Arianna's cheeks as she looked down, unable to believe it. Cum leaked from her pussy, pooling on the Arab soldier's lap. He told her to lick it up. She did, slurping noisily at the scratchy pubic hair of her captor until she'd swallowed all of his jism, flavored slightly with her own juices and bits of shed pubic hair. She wanted to gag, but she managed to lick her chops and sit up, dutifully awaiting her Master's next command.

'This is my life now,' Arianna thought. There would be no going back. No escape.

Arianna, Mira, Layla, and Sandy, four beautiful girls, once humanitarians, were doomed to a life of sexual servitude and torture for what little time remained to them.

*************

THE END...Or Is It?

*************

I hope you enjoyed the story. Remember, always indulge your fantasies, the darker and kinkier the better. Disclaimer: I do not in any way support any of the fictitious events depicted in this story. This is just a fantasy, nothing more and nothing less.

~gaggedKitty