All Comments on 'Car Pooling Pt. 01'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed your story. I love older women and young men stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

You can't end it like that. What happens with Mark? That can’t be all you’ve got another month of carpooling.

Richie4110Richie4110about 6 years ago
Good Start to a potential Great Story

Very entertaining story that made me think of my boyhood and the fantasy I had of seeing (or more) some of the older ladies or teachers naked. I look forward to the rest of your efforts to entertain and reminisce.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Older Women/Younger Men

Great story! I, too, love to read the stories of older women seducing young men. It brought back memories of when I was 15 yrs.old (1955) and lived in the country. Our closest neighbors, all sisters in their 30's, and never been married, were my fantasies.

One night the oldest sister invited me to the drive-in theater to see a movie. That was the night I lost my virginity. It was the best sex I ever had, and that was 63 years ago.

TrystteeTrystteeabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable

I quite enjoyed this story. 😀

RedDragonFireRedDragonFireabout 6 years ago
Not bad .. but.

Good little story but needs revision, the wording is very clinical in places and completely off in others. Also the internal dialogue isn't spoken it's stated which dragged me away from the scene.

Over all it's enjoyable but really needs tightening up.

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

This is terrible. Poorly written. Two stars and that's stretching it.

Fixitman8267Fixitman8267about 3 years ago

He needs to request she clear-cut the forest between her legs. I've never liked a hairy pussy. I'll see what happens in future chapters. I agree with a previous comment...the wording is a bit clinical and dry. Consider revising.

Illupo1Illupo128 days ago

WOW! Very hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous