Car Pooling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told him, "It was different than she expected," She blushed profusely.

Mark told her, "It is my fantasy come true, to see my boyhood friend's mother spread in my front seat."

Martha thanked him saying, "You make me feel young and desirable again. It has been many years since I have felt this way."

He stopped in front of her house. She picked up her slacks and panties from the back seat and exited the car. She walked down the sidewalk to her house and in the door, nude from the waist down. This shocked Mark.

Luckily Martha's husband was asleep. She stayed in the living room, scared he was awake and she would have to explain why she walked in the door bottomless. Martha was so horny she could make love to a doorknob presently. She had two orgasms in quick succession, before she went to sleep, at her own hands. She liked the exhibitionism she had done for Mark to date and it really surprised her as she always thought she was shy.

During the weekend Martha asked her husband, if it was Ok with him if she did the housework in the nude, as it was so warm. Her husband readily agreed and really liked to watch her walking around the house, with her large breasts swaying from side to side as she walked and her nipples became very hard, he could see she was very turned on. She bent down to wipe the coffee table in the living room, when her husband came into the room in back of her. He could see her vaginal lips were engorged and very moist they peeked through her pubic hair, he thought he could see moisture from her overheated pussy, as it made its way down her leg and her lovely brown star was totally exposed, he was never allowed to see her anus. He was getting turned on more today than he has in the last few months. Martha even went into the back yard nude, she liked the feeling of the air on her body and the chance someone would see her.

Before the end of the day, Martha was on her hands and knees as she cleaned under the couch with the vacuum cleaner, when her husband came in from outside and saw her in this position, he couldn't help it, he removed his bottom garments, snuck up on his unsuspecting wife and pushed his pecker home, before she realized what he was up to. She gave a surprised grunt and he moaned as he entered her, she was so wet he had no trouble he slid into her intimate sleeve to the max. Their sex became heated and their emotions raw, as they gave into their sexual pleasure pounding away, they screamed as their orgasms overtook them. Martha had sex with her husband on the living room floor, something they haven't done since before the kids were born.

12