Cara's Unerring Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Am I more beautiful than Sondra Mr Patel?' she asked timidly.

'Now there is a conundrum isn't there Cara my little beauty,' he said, 'she is of course very beautiful you have sampled her charms haven't you, you have fallen into her, I know that, but she is my daughter, I cannot tell the difference between you except to say that I love you both.'

Cara felt an affinity with him, he was more than JJ, JJ would never love her like she had been loved this afternoon. She was also now concerned about her future, did she still love her new husband after all of this, that question would be answered tonight she knew that. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, 'I want to kiss you all over Mr Patel?' she asked.

'You go right ahead my beautiful girl, I know you like me being hairy, you find it irresistible don't you.'

'Yes I do, I have to admit it certainly does something to me, as she began her journey around him, heading ultimately for his prick and balls, when she got there her breath was ragged, his smell almost concussed her, she was dizzy with the excitement of it, it pervaded her mind, she buried her face into him and breathed him in completely, her tongue searched him out, her mouth kissed and sucked him, his hair was wet with her saliva.

Cara then did the thing she had never even dreamed of never mind considered, she got between his legs keeping her face mouth and tongue in contact, and started pushing his legs in the air. He guessed what she was after so he lifted them for her, he rolled them over his head.

Cara rose with him, and began to lick his ass, the hairs enticed her further, they tickled her face and she loved the feeling of them. She kissed and licked him, the taste from his brown ring piece was on her tongue, this forced Cara to poke her tongue into him, she heard him moan, this gave Cara more need for what she was doing. She was completely debasing herself on him, she drove her tongue as far in as she could get it, then formed a ring with her pouty lips and sucked, her hands around his waist she held on as she attacked his ass with all she had. It sent Cara over the edge, her orgasm totalled her, it was a blessing of love. She collapsed onto the bed, she had experienced orgasms and love she had never knew were a part of her.

Pila carried her into the bathroom where he bathed her, loved her more, his touch was electrifying feather like, there were orgasms rolling through her all the time, not earth shattering ones but enough for her to beg him to stop, or make her cum again.

When she left him she kissed him goodbye with a the promise that she would see him tomorrow, he told her Sondra might have plans for her, she looked at him speculatively, she didn't know what to say, 'what would he decide?' she thought.

Cara left and went home, she was a physical wreck, her pussy was decimated, the smell of Mr Patel was in her mouth, her nose, her throat, her body, and more so in her mind, it encompassed her, the feel of his hairy body was consuming her. What if Vin knew something was different, what could, what would she say to him?

As it happened and thankfully, Cara thought, Vin rang her and told her he wouldn't be home until the early hours, they were all so busy, he apologised from the bottom of his heart, Cara forgave him and went to bed. She slept totally for the next 12 hours, the bed moving as Vin got in beside her. He cuddled her squeezed a nipple and said, 'I'm sorry Cara but this job has us all on the run.'

'It's okay Vin, go to sleep baby, you need to keep your strength up okay?' He was grateful and fell into a deep sleep right off.

In the morning she made him breakfast to see him off with him promising he would try and get home at an earlier hour, that he would call her and let her know. She looked at him with pride, she loved him so, that's when she cried in his arms. He stopped in his tracks, he thought she was upset because he was working; she told him through her tears that she loved him and would see him tonight. Her husband went off happy, 'you unfaithful bitch!' she raged at herself while getting ready knowing that she would be seduced again by either Sondra or her dad.

The previous night Pila had shown his daughter the DVD, she was more than unhappy, he told her of his desire for Cara, 'and of you,' he had told her. Sondra was stunned into silence. And he told her that she either did as he said, or he would take her from her and move her on.

She had always known her father desired her sexually, and knew she would not resist his advances if he made them to her. Now he had said it, and she would not resist him.

'Move her on, oh father what do you mean? She asked fearfully.

'To Pakistan, and don't tell me I can't, she will do as I say, don't worry about that.'

She knew her father was a strong man, she had never defied him, she never would have the strength she needed to defy him.

Hesitantly she said quietly and reverently. 'Yes father I will do as you say, let me get her to my apartment and you can make your entrance after an hour maybe?' Pila smiled and kissed his gorgeous daughters forehead.

'Yes Sondra, you are a good girl obeying me this way.'

'I will always be your good girl father.' She told him.

'Come to my room at 8.00pm Sondra, it is time, we will go forward together from this day my daughter, a new relationship will be born this night.' Her face was blank, she hadn't expected this, but she knew she would do it.

'Yes father, I will be there.' She said patiently, he knew she had never experienced a cock like his and he also knew that when he gave her it, she would accept him fully; he wasn't worried at all about that.

At 8 o'clock Sondra made her way to her fathers apartment, she was ready, it was as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She felt she had known all her life that this was to be her fate, her fathers loving daughter, in fact as she arrived, she felt a happiness that she was 'going home to him.'

At exactly the same time JJ knocked on Cara's door, she opened it in total surprise, he walked in, took her beautiful frame in his arms and kissed her, she could feel his hard body against hers, and despite the days wonderful sexual battering at the hands of her new boss, she felt her own loins stir in his arms.

'I only have an hour Cara, I just need to see you and love you again,' he pulled her into the sitting room and began to undress her, he guided her hand to his stiff hard cock and Cara gave in. They undressed each other as quickly as they could and she feverishly helped him get his prick into her pussy as she laid over the back of her sofa.

He fucked at her quickly and thoroughly, JJ was holding her by the hips and she came all over him, he filled her hot pussy and blew it all down her legs. It took just 2 minutes, both laughed and giggled, it was truly a quickie. JJ kissed her, but before he left, he said, 'I am sending Vin away for a week on a course next week Cara, I can have you all to myself,' he told her. This caused her to gulp furiously.

'But I have my job JJ I can't just not go, it would upset things.' She told him while trying franticly to think of where this was going.

'Don't worry honey, I'll think of something.' He told her and left.

Cara went to bed, not knowing what was awaiting her the next day. Vin came home at 9pm and was in a very amorous mood, Cara was utterly amazed to find herself responding to him in the way she did, after being fucked senseless by her boss, a very hurried but terrific fucking from her husbands boss, she was now up for a session with her loving groom. She gave him everything she could, Cara completely cleaned him out, and he went to sleep a very happy husband.

In the morning Cara thought about ringing in sick, but that was just putting off the inevitable. She was 15 minutes early, Sondra greeted her warmly and lovingly, her father was out, so Sondra had some fun with Cara and soon Cara was into the excitement. She told her that she couldn't wait get her upstairs later and that she had a great surprise for her, but wouldn't say what it was.

Cara was worried about Sondra's father, where was he, what was he going to do, she knew already that as soon as she got sight of his hairy body she would give in immediately, not knowing that she was going to be a part of a loving threesome. He had seduced, fucked and made love to his daughter half of the night, and Sondra had now become his dutiful loving daughter.

What had happened between them was the reason Sondra had had for never marrying; she had waited for the moment that was last night, never knowing if it would arrive, if her father would claim her for his own, he had! And now she had every intention of doing his bidding and claiming Cara for them.

As the morning wore on her and Sondra played and gave sexual signs to each other, they were piling up the tension, the desire, she had never wanted another woman before in her life, but she wanted Sondra now so badly it hurt.

As they made their way up after locking the bakery they entered into a loving kiss, 'get in that bedroom right now Cara.' Sondra ordered her sweetly, 'I want to make love to you so much its driving me crazy.'

'Me too Sondra, me too,' she was shedding her clothes as she hurried in. Sondra was behind her doing the same, and reached for the black dildo she had used in her seduction yesterday. In moments she was on top of Cara and making love to her furiously, the girls were kissing and fondling each other, both sets of nipples came under attack, each neck, their bodies were intertwined, and soon the rising climax that Cara was becoming to know so well drowned her cries of ecstasy.

Cara took Sondra into her arms and loved her, saying, 'Sondra you are magnificent, wonderful, I love this with you, can I try it with you please'' she asked.

'I would love it Cara, I really would, do you want to do me right now''

She said this as she was removing the strap on, she hooked it on to her beautiful auburn haired lover, trying to nonchalantly hurry so she could finish before her father came in and claimed them both.

Cara got on her and she pointed the dildo at Sondra's leaking pussy, she pushed her hips and it went in. Sondra's mouth opened and closed but no sound came out. Cara started to hump her girlfriend with a vengeance she didn't know she had, but she kept her eyes locked on hers as she kissed her, but soon moved to her neck and dipping her head she sucked up her nipples, the feeling of power was almost too much for her, she was actually making love and driving crazy the beautiful Pakistani woman beneath her.

Cara seemed to slide into a dazed mode, she wasn't fully aware of what she was doing, but what she was doing was driving Sondra into a dizzying state from which she very loudly climaxed in a tangle of waving arms and legs, her body relaxed and Cara had her first experience of cumming all by herself, it crept up unannounced and hit her so hard, it felt like her head was blowing off. The orgasm was the result of her being 'in charge' the power, the control, it was the ultimate arousal. She fell on to Sondra as if in a stupor, they were as one, the excitement, the thrill, the love for each other was melding them together.

Mr Patel was watching it all, he had a hard on of immense proportions, his difficulty was, who would he fuck and make love to first, the exquisitely beautiful young bride, or his equally beautiful daughter, he knew he had the upper hand, the control, the last word. Cara would obey him because she already knew what he could do with her, and his hairy body would pull her in of that he was sure. And his honour bound daughter would do whatever he told her to do, last night had cemented it completely, she had found that he was the consummate lover, and she had committed herself to him because it had been what she had wanted all her life. Sondra had waited for him, and now her beloved father had come to her, she was now happier than happy.

Sondra was the first to gather her thoughts and knowing her father would appear shortly she put into action the plan that he didn't know of. Reaching under her pillow and with Cara still on top of her she pulled out a length of soft rope that she had readied earlier, it had a slip knot at each end, slowly but deftly she slid first one and the other end onto Cara's wrists as she guided her limp arms down her fabulous sexy body, Cara never even felt her doing it.

Sondra pulled open the two Velcro fasteners that held the strap on tight in place and waited. She just sensed that father would be here any second, she was dead right! He entered silently, his daughter looked across at him hoping he would be happy with what his eyes saw. He looked from Cara's bound wrists back to his daughter and smiled. Dropping his clothes to the floor his magnificent hairy body came into view, Sondra sucked in a deep breath when she saw his thick heavy prick pointing out from him.

He lay down softly and whispered her name in her ear.

'Cara, Cara my baby wake up little one I am here for you.'

She slowly opened her eyes wondering who had spoken in a soft male voice, she turned her head and jumped back in utter surprise, she fell off Sondra and the dildo came off. Sondra pulled it out of her with a sad plop.

Not yet knowing her wrists were held she scuttled backwards, until Sondra pulled her back to her. Pila climbed over them and got on the other side, Cara was now between the two lovers, all three were lovers but Cara didn't know that, not yet. Turning her onto her back he leaned over her, kissed his daughter softly and Cara's eyes bulged in her beautiful head. Then he kissed her, pressing himself against her and rubbing up and around her, the hairs caressing and softly being abrasive Cara felt them and him.

She found her voice and gasped. 'What... what is going on, what are you doing... both doing?'

'We are here for you Cara and want to make you happy,' Pila told her. Cara was now pressed tightly between both father and daughter, and her arms were restricted, both began to play with her nipples and pussy, kissing her soft lips and neck in turn, Sondra slipped a finger into Cara's ass making her squirm with untold pleasure.

Cara tried to struggle, but she couldn't, she tried temporarily to ignore the sensations and ripples they were making her go through but it was becoming difficult to get her breath never mind resisting their caresses. The beautiful new young bride turned her eyes to the heavens, and then they rolled into the back of her head as she gave into the waves of arousal coursing through her.

Sondra had her mouth fastened to Cara's and she disappeared behind it, her tongue probed and cajoled Cara into further irresistible submission. Her father was sucking, licking and eating her nipples, Cara's body went into spasms; fingers in her pussy were driving her on and up. The finger in her ass had taken up residence.

She moaned loudly into Sondra's mouth, her father heard her so he got over the beautiful form held seductively captive, He took hold of his burning prick and pressed it into her, Cara moaned again and again as it found its way into her once more, her legs spread under the pressure of it as it forced her apart, the girth was cleaving her open. Soon they were pulling down on the back of his calves as he felt his balls on her ass; he slowly and methodically pulled out and pressed back in. Cara orgasmed, he held himself letting her relax a little.

Pila leaned over and kissed his daughter, 'thank you darling,' he mouthed to her. She smiled happily and took her finger out of Cara's ass, and felt for his, Pila stiffened slightly as she searched for his little brown hole and found it, she wriggled it in, and felt around, he began a serious pumping of Cara who responded wholly, she had no choice there was nothing in this world that could stop her rising to him, giving him her body totally.

Soon he was in a stride and he gave Cara the fucking her body and mind was demanding, she writhed beneath him, hooking him in hard with her legs, her lips kissing Sondra as fully as she was able, tongues battling for supremacy. The hairy powerful Pila was taking her, he was owning her, dominating her, using her body against her, Cara wailed into Sondra's mouth as a massive orgasm crushed her completely, she had to pull her lips from her just so that she could breath as her lover devoured her soul. Cara told herself somehow that this was the absolute limit of her endurance but it went on and on, both lovers stripped her of her sanity, she was washed away in a hurricane of orgasm after orgasm.

Pila jolted upright he was going to cum, 'get ready Cara I'm going to fill you all the way,' he roared, and pounded his baseball bat prick hard and deep once more and expelled what seemed like gallons of thick creamy cum. Cara cried out in tormented fabulous agony as her last thumping orgasm hit back at Pila.

Pila rested for a short time, before treating Cara to a total body love fest, he let Cara feel his hairy body slide over and around her, he wanted to get her face buried into his crotch again as soon as possible, he knew the value of giving a woman what she wanted and needed.

Sondra kissing her father softly and lovingly, said, 'father you are truly magnificent, I love you, I will gladly serve you for the rest of my life.'

The powerful Pakistani Pila smiled and told her, 'Sondra you are the most precious of daughter's a man could possibly have, you have brought me nothing but joy and happiness. We will have lots of babies my darling.'

Cara even in her catatonic state could here what he was saying, they were lovers, Pila and his daughter Sondra were lovers, and they had totally seduced her, and every time she got seduced and made love to it was better than the last time, even with JJ, but something was missing and she couldn't figure out what it was?

Pila left them and went into the shower, Sondra removed her bonds, she and Cara made soft love, both were spent, Cara a lot more so than her.

When he came back he told Sondra to leave them for a while, Sondra had a look of sadness on her face but she obeyed him immediately. He took Cara into the shower and cleaned her up, he washed out her pussy, and dried her off before taking her back to the cum soaked bed. Lying down on it he told Cara to 69 him. Cara did so tentatively but soon after when she had him in her mouth, and the hairs on his body got the better of her she surrendered to the calming arousing feel of him under her, she kissed and licked his prick, then she dropped her lips tongue and face to where she wanted to be, and where Pila knew she would head for, her breath was filtered by the hairs around her mouth as she pressed in, his smell was her breath, its aromatic flavour made her have a small orgasm which he licked away making her press even harder and increase the pace of her ministrations of him.

Pila lay back and relaxed as he rested in the glow of knowing that this brand new gorgeous sexy bride was his now along with his equally beautiful daughter. Both would serve him well, and he had powerful friends that he would benefit greatly from by giving them Cara for their use. He raised his head and sucked on Cara's reinvigorated pussy nipping her clit with his teeth, Cara came again and he licked it all up. His big swarthy light brown prick was safely lodged in her willing mouth; he knew he wasn't going cum for some time, not having blasted all he had got into Cara's soft succulent pussy. He was looking at Cara's ass, he thought it was sad that he would probably never get up there, his prick was too wide, he would damage her, this was the one drawback of having the fuck tool that he had.

Sondra crept into the room and took in the scene of Cara 69ing her father, she felt a tinge of jealousy but she knew it was what it was, her father was the master, end of! She sat on the dge of the bed and fondled them both wanting desperately to be a part of what they were doing, and knowing that she would have to wait. Sghe had her father to herself all night; she knew that, it was comfort to her. Cara suddenly reared up and eyes tight shut she came; he had brought her off again on his expert tongue.