Cara's Unerring Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sondra helped her up on her wobbly legs, told her softly that it was time to go home, and she helped the dazed beauty dress, kiss her father, then her and tottered off to her car. As Cara got to her car and flopped into the seat, it suddenly hit her right between the eyes, what had been bothering her?

What she had been doing with Sondra and her father was out of this world, she had never had as much satisfaction and sexual fulfilment as they had given her. Her orgasms had literally knocked her out, unconscious, but that's just what it was she realised, it was mind blowing sex, but it wasn't love, it was pure animal sex, she also knew now that she had a problem, she was so over sexed and that's why they and JJ had found it so easy to seduce her and anyone who appeared in her immediate future would too.

And it was also at that moment that she knew her only true love was her unknowingly cuckolded husband, and she would love him totally for ever. She would make it right for him, she wept long and hard for herself and for Vin.

She needed help, expert help now she knew, and she knew just what to do, her father's best friend was a trained councillor, she rang him as soon as she got home and made an appointment for 9am the following morning. Cara sent Sondra message saying she was sick and wouldn't be at work for the next day or two.

At her first session she explained hesitantly but fully about her infidelity's, she wanted it all out in the open, he sat and listened impassively, and first off he referred her to a friend of his who provided her with a medication to relax her. Then her fathers friend counselled her, hypnotised her, and it all came out while she was under that it was her life's obsession and fixation with her beloved daddy that had caused to happen what had.

She told Vin that she had been feeling ill for sometime but kept it under wraps, there was an internal problem that her doctor confirmed, total rest was required. She went to stay with friends for 3 months, with Vin visiting her regularly, her councillor attended to her every day, and at the end she was just about ready to face the world.

The test came when she met with JJ, he let it be known that he was ready to carry on, Cara told him that she wasn't prepared to do it any more and felt she had done enough to secure Vin's future, he looked at her somewhat sadly and smiled, he sadly agreed. She never went near the bakery again, but did receive a message from Sondra wishing her all the very best for her future and that she was perfectly happy with her father. Cara's sex drive was still higher than Vin's but she made do with what she had, she knew she had been very fortunate to understand that she had a problem and that she wasn't a nymphomaniac, an unaware slut yes, but she had got her life back.

And settled down into the life of a very loving wife and soon to be mother.