All Comments on 'Caretaker Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Star Story

You did a good job here, not super hot and sexy, but a deliberately paced story of a mother and son. I wonder if the cabins owner has any desire for a group sex and incest session with his mother and son. I only speculate because there was a lot of hints she offered to direct to her own secrets. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fun with your son

i got so horny reading your story . boy do i wish i was your son. i read the same kind of stories i love them i masturbated while reading your story i bet you have a beautiful body i am 61 but i still get super horny reading incest stories. love to hear from you and chat on line or email my email is joelholt123@gmail.com

KethandraKethandraover 9 years ago
Different tastes...

Unlike another commentor, I'd like to thank you for not over-describing the characters. If she has nice legs that are a bit out of condition, I can fill in the details of those legs that suit me best.

I liked the controlled pace, but found myself wishing for a more intimate feeling and less distance. The feelings, conflicts, doubts.

As an example, we got a description of the photos at the end. I would have liked to learn about her feelings as the pictures were taken, the son enjoying taking pictures of her, or the feelings that came up when she looked at them again, rather than a more distancing straight description of what the photos contained.

Thanks again. It was a well-paced story with a great Winter setting. The few small complaints I mentioned certainly didn't detract from me enjoying the read or wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's always a delight to see another story from HeyAll

Caroline nails it (while her boy Matt's nailing her): "You feel so good in me. We're a perfect match." They sure are. Look, Matt came out of that warm wet hole he's got his hard young cock jammed up in, up to his balls. It stands to reason that nothing will ever feel as good and right to him as his own mother's cunt. Just as nothing will ever feel as good and right to Caroline as her own son's powerful prick. When Matt blows his balls and shoots his mother full of his creamy semen, both of them know that that's exactly where his semen belongs. A boy's penis and his mother's vagina--the perfect match.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
I loved it.

You had one obvious error on page 2 so you are slacking. J/K on the slacking part. I agree there is no need to describe the characters looks for we read this for the incest not how they look; it is about the taboo. If a son is lucky enough to fuck his mom that is hot enough now if she is a hot mom well kudos to him. But what gets old is when you read these descriptions and the mother is described to have model looks and the son is fit it takes away from the story because it becomes cliche. Take my sister for instance she tried to be a model and today she doesn't look one. If we ever fucked the sexiness isn't what she looks like instead what makes it sexy is she is my sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Nice.

Great story line very well written as are all your other stories.Looking forward to your next

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Great story

Would like to see more of your writings. Thanks

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Loved it

Loved it, the story flowed along smoothly and didn't rush into the sex and there was no huge cock or tits, ok it did say what the mother thought of her body but the description was right on for a woman her age.

Her getting turned on by reading the stories was just great, after all that's why a lot of us read them too Ha Ha!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
Nice winter tale

It's an obvious set-up but carried out pretty well.

I enjoyed the reluctance of the son to go up to as secluded mountain cabin w/o the proper toys to amuse himself.

It proves it's not WHAT you ask or say, but HOW you say it that registers.

All in all, a quite enjoyable romp I'd like to see more chapters elaborating on the meet-cute in the cabin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice job

most important I hope this is not a story issue and you are continuing this into a decent series!!!! all the best and good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"HOT"

This is a cute, plus an interesting story!! A hot read.

YOU EARNED 5 stars. Keep up this story, take it to the next level.

Thank you for shareing it with us.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i really liked it. erotic without being overtly pornagraphic.

Sonuhaider7Sonuhaider7over 9 years ago
Great Story

Awesome Story..! The best storyline..! U earned 5 stars.. This should be one of my favourite erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great job

great set up - you've really come into your own and I consider you among the elite now with guys like alwayswantedto, baron, etc.

Great job - thanks for writing this. Woulda loved a little more voyeur moments, seeing stuff they weren't supposed to see, but that's just me. Your writing and storyline were very solid.

Thanks!

tw_holttw_holtover 9 years ago

A very sweet and cute story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
us

Though it wasn't winter vacation, you've no idea how true this story is. Mom and I have been lovers for over forty years now, but I remember well the night she came to my bed when the heat went out. She had struggled with her desires for awhile, but I had for years. Mom is over eighty now and we're still lovers in love. Old ladies DO enjoy sex, just not quite as vigorously these days. Hip replacements and some positions don't work well. Ladies, if your son loves you like a man and respects you he will probably never approach you. You'll have to go to him. The one thing a son fears above all else is rejection by mom. You'll have to let him know you love him too. This doesn't make you a slut. If your married it doesn't make you unfaithful. Its different with sons than husbands. You'll never regret it. As a mother you are given the ability and capacity to love and satisfy both husband and son. Mother's hands can't type anymore so she's sitting here advising me. 'Take the chance', she says,'love is there, just show it to him'. Thanks for writing this, it just spoke to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

This needs a 2nd chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing. FIVE STARS ! ! !

I'm copying and pasting some comments on this story, because they say exactly what I think.

"Awesome Story..! The best storyline..! U earned 5 stars.. This should be one of my favourite erotic stories."

"i really liked it. erotic without being overtly pornagraphic."

"This needs a 2nd chapter."

To the anonymous who wrote the comment "us":

My dear friend, congratulations to you and your mother! All the mothers in this world should read your comment!

MANY of them would follow your advice and they would be much happier than they are... I think that is the most beautiful and complete love which is possible to exist.

gara5289gara5289over 9 years ago

Great buildup and a rather tasteful sex scene. Almost to sweet to be a wanking story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

That was fantastic, no excessive sex scenes, a very pleasant believable romance story. WELL DONE !!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun Had By Ever one !!!!

Great Story, All of what was said and, Please "KEEP IT UP" by being the Mother all of us Want, On a daily bases. And as one of the other Commenters said, where is the Second Story with Pictures, please.

SkyRaider One

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Very good story, nice winter twist and good build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice couple

This is a most interesting and arousing story of a fine pair of people. The buildup is excellent, not too long at all. The theme is original and believable. What I like best about your mother-son incest stories is that both of the principals are highly likable, decent people. They clearly love each other very much as mother and son, and they are deeply concerned about the other's feelings. The sex doesn't just start slam-bang, but develops in a reasonable, convincing way. And when both of these delightful persons are sure that the other is truly ready for their love to progress to a sexual relationship, the emotions and actions are intensely erotic. Great job!

One little quibble, a bit of confusion of related words: "A rare blizzard came which forced all residence to stay indoors for several days. All of the residence were well prepared with food and water.” A residence is a place, a home; what you obviously mean is “residents.” Residents live in residences. Otherwise, the story is very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

An excelent set of stories that are well written with an emotional connection that is deffinitley expressed as if from experience. I loved the way the characters are well plotted and the challenge of emotional and mental conflict is well thought out.

So thank you for your well written stories and hope you write some follow ups to these.

Xxx sophie

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 8 years ago

Great story you should add anpther chapter

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Snowed In

. . .and likely the best of your stories I read so far. Assuredly it is worthy of five stars and should be some indicator to give a ten rating. The storm, the books, the special photos in the box. . .and mom's box was filled with her son's erection and later it was creamed nicely.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

And so well written! Thank you!

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Another winner.

All of your stories make us want to know what happens later. Sort of like you bring us right to the edge of our orgasm and then... stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

I've been reading your incest stories for a while now. They are amazingly written. And kinda mature, involving, if I dare say, a believable plot. The thing I loved the most about this story is how you referenced to two of your other stories here (the ones Caroline read). But since I don't know the chronology, it is possible that you wrote those stories after this one. Anyway, it was great. Keep up the great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Stars

One of the BEST mother/son incest stories I've had the pleasure of reading here on Literotica. Looking forward to reading some of your other offerings.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangeralmost 7 years ago
A lovely story

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story but have only awarded it four stars as I found it a bit 'stop and go'. By that, I mean that I felt it didn't flow as well as some of your other work. It is stilted and lacks a reasoned progression of events.

Having said that -- which is meant purely as 'constructive' criticism -- I found your story to be among the best written if this subject matter.

Keep up the good work.

mammoetmammoetalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Is there another chapter coming?

The ending is open enough for one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great love story

I loved your story . If you are expecting criticism from me there is none . The story is a love story between mother and son . It is so good that.it has a loud ring of realism to it . I would love to read more of the love between mother and son . Maybe the mother makes a fortune as a author , maybe she can retire from teaching , maybe mother and son can move and start a family . I will leave it to you . It's your story , I just want more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved it. Please keep writing.

Navyseal1831Navyseal1831over 6 years ago
More

It's a great part one now it needs part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story I loved It

Excellent story I really enjoyed it, very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

That was an awesome story. Good love making could use more detail but other than that it's perfect.

SiodisSiodisabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

This might be your best story, yet!

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Great Read****

I really enjoyed this story sorry that it was only 3 pages. Thanks for sharing.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 5 years ago
3rd read

Still fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yesssssss

Absolutely fantastic, believable story-thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Favorite writer

I have read many of your stories. You are a talented writer, who leaves me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic!!! y

Really enjoyed . Wish to read a follow up of the future between Carol and son. Maybe 3 or 4 more ch#'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
that was a fantastic story

this was a fantastic story ty for shareing for our pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What I liked best about this story

The son remained very adult and manly once his mother came to him. I find I don't like stories where a son gets all juvenile, and yours managed to avoid that problem nicely.

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great!

But what happens during that luncheon meeting?

Maybe some interfamily photos.

HC

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago

Awesome. I hate that word but it adequately covers my reaction to your story. HeyAll stories are always worth reading, and this is no exception. Thank you for yet another exploration of mother/son incest. You do it so well; worth more than five stars if it were possible to award more. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great writing! I love your stories! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are definitely one of my favorite authors here on Literotica!!! Great story ❤️

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

Mother and son loving their incestous fuck time together. You tell it so well ❤️

old_riderold_riderabout 2 years ago

Great story!!! Please keep writing. I love mother/son incest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is nothing more erotic than hearing or seeing a son entering his mother from where he came

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

Interesting set up by moms friend. I would have liked to see a good 69 so mom got her taste of sons cum. Then recover cuddle talking about their Fantasies and Wishes, moving forward to fucking and how they see the future together. I'm thankful you didn't ruin the mood and story by having the son have a monster cock and mom with weather balloon sized tits. My kink ideas are different from most stories, way to often I'm forced to take a break and come back after calming down from disappointment or being upset how stories develop and women are mistreated. Some of your stories have those moments but this one was GREAT THANKS.

I'm also relieved to read comments and see not everyone is lost in sick depravity. Like how terrible it is to realize people I've admired are actually stupid enough to think obiden won 2020, didn't commit fraud, cheat and steal the election.

Also like many I wish you had continued the story, it's been years maybe you still can, not to late.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Great story. Enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How great this story was. No huge tits, no huge cocks, no shaved pussies, etc. Just real life kind of people in surreal stories. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany12 months ago

@Time4Luv

I have the same feelings from and for the story that you have expressed. I gave it five stars.

However, I'm just a little peeved with the collateral storyline. While the "main event" is about two singles that happen to be mother and son, the owners of the vacation home are in a very different relatiomship. The husband is a willing cuckold. Father and son likely share the wife/mother. These are topics I don't care reading about at all that the author has sneaked in here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...