Caretaker Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,291 Followers

"Believe me, you don't want to know," she smiled. "But it's been keeping me busy."

Matt continued the massage. "I think I know what it is."

"You do?" Caroline replied, raising her eyebrow.

"It has to do with those erotic stories you've been reading, right?"

"What makes you say that?"

Matt smiled, "I know a lot about women. You mentioned before that you wanted to add romance to your story, and that you've been reading Jane's erotic books. Since then, you've had a glow on your face whenever I see you around the house. You look like a satisfied woman. It's subtle, but I can tell. I'm guessing you have a newfound interest in light romance stories."

"I didn't realize that you were an expert on middle-aged women."

"I'm an expert in all sorts of women," he smiled again, with his hands massaging tighter.

"If you only knew..."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means, you have no idea what you're talking about," Caroline replied. "Women are much more complicated than you think."

Matt continued massaging his mother's legs. The look on his face showed an intrigue towards his mother's cryptic comments.

"Why don't you enlighten me about women then?" he asked. "Now you've got me interested."

Caroline thought for a moment. "Well, what I'm saying is, don't be surprised if women have the same dirty fantasies that men have."

"Does that include you?" he asked cautiously.

"Maybe it does."

Matt's hands suddenly stopped massaging. He moved his hands away because they were completely exhausted from the long massage.

"My hands are done," he said. "I can barely make a grip anymore. I hope you enjoyed that massage."

"I did. It was pleasurable. And arousing," she said with a friendly wink.

Matt looked taken aback. "That's an interesting choice of words."

"If you're interested in what I've been doing lately, I've been reading incest stories in my bedroom. A lot of them. Some of them are romantic, some aren't. All of them have steamy sex scenes which really get me going. It shocked me at first, but now I love it. I guess it's a new fetish of mine."

Matt's jaw nearly dropped hearing his mother's revelation. Caroline smiled at her son's priceless reaction.

"You...uh...that's interesting..." Matt stuttered.

"Have you ever had those fantasies? I did some research online. Apparently it's common for men."

He looked down briefly, "I guess I have. A long time ago."

"Really?" she asked curiously.

"I guess."

"Anything in particular?"

He suddenly looked embarrassed. "Not really."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Matt. These are perfectly normal feelings. We shouldn't judge each other for something like this."

"You're right mom."

"I need a long shower. Thank you for the massage."

Caroline got out of the hot tub with water from her legs dripping everywhere. She gave her son a simple kiss on the cheek, and they briefly looked each other in the eyes. She turned around and grabbed a nearby towel to help dry the lower half of her body, and then she left.

Part 4 of 4: Between Mothers & Sons

That night. There had been a power outage earlier. It was the first time that they had no electricity since the trip began. They ate dinner using candle light and a few lamps. The temperature of the house was slowly beginning to drop, especially with the snow storm outside. They wore thicker clothes to keep warm.

Caroline's room was lit by candle light and a lamp. She tried working on her story by using a battery pack to power her laptop. As always, she had the set of erotic stories next to her. She picked up the sex manual and looked at it. Then she wondered if Jane had used those same techniques on her son.

Caroline flipped through Jane's photo album again. It looked like Jane used the sexual techniques from the book on her son. It was appalling, yet irresistible. It was unholy, yet it looked so right. How could my best friend do such a thing?

Her eyes studied the different pictures. She lost track of how many times she had looked at them. The sight of actual incest was shocking. It always made her moisten between the legs to look at the pictures. She looked at the sex manual a few more times, and then she tried to go back to work.

***

10:43 that night. The house had gotten colder by the hour. She heard Matt's footsteps down the hall as he used the bathroom and went to his bedroom. She heard him closing the door. Caroline's eyes were sore and she decided to prepare for bed as well.

She brought the lamp to her bathroom and washed herself with cold water. She removed her clothes and examined her naked body with only the lamplight. Her body was starting to look old, and it was starting to sag, especially around her breasts and rear end. But she still looked desirable. Then she put on her nightgown.

An impulse flowed through Caroline's body. It was a cold night and she needed someone to hold. It had been a very long time since she had been in a relationship. She hadn't been romantic in months. It almost made her laugh to think that she was just like the female character in The Winter of Ecstasy and Pleasure. Then it made her aroused to think that she could commit incest like the lead character.

She lifted the front part of her nightgown and looked at her pussy in the mirror. It was wet and in desperate need of male attention. Caroline looked at her face in the mirror. She was pretty. And she was lonely.

***

Caroline took the lamp and left the bathroom. She walked down the hall towards Matt's room. There was no light under the door, which meant that he was trying to sleep. She knocked lightly on the door, knowing that Matt hadn't fallen asleep yet. Matt told her to come in.

When Caroline entered the dark bedroom, she saw her son faintly with the lamplight. He was under his thick blanket, and it looked like he had just finished adjusting his clothes. There was a box of tissue next to his bed. She had an idea of what he was doing, but she wasn't sure.

"Do you need something?" he asked from his bed.

"My room is freezing. I was lonely. Do you mind if I sleep in your bed tonight?"

Through the darkness, she saw the look of hesitation on his face.

"Sure mom. If you want..."

Caroline walked towards her son's bed and placed the lamp on the nearby counter. She got underneath his thick blanket and laid next to him.

"Thank you. You're so sweet."

"No problem."

"And your blanket is so warm," she noted. "I should have done this sooner."

"Yeah."

The lamp light was still on, and Caroline snuggled in the warm bed next to her son. Her hands moved around as she got comfortable, and she felt an empty piece of tissue underneath the blanket. She picked it up and held it under the light.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Nothing. I have allergies sometimes."

"Were you, you know, touching yourself?"

"No," he said defensively. "Of course not."

She gave him a motherly look. "Don't be embarrassed. It's perfectly natural. Especially for a young man your age."

"I guess I was," he reluctantly admitted. "How was I supposed to know that you were going to be coming to my room?"

"Sorry for the intrusion."

"It's okay. It's a little embarrassing, but I'll live."

Caroline smiled at him in the near darkness. "So, what were you thinking about? Anything good?"

"Now you're just trying to give me a hard time."

"I thought you were doing that before I got here?" she quipped.

"Very funny."

"Were you thinking about me?" she asked. "Were you thinking about massaging my legs earlier? It's okay if you were. I'm just curious."

"Would you be mad if I was?"

"Of course not."

"You have nice legs, mom," he replied vaguely.

Caroline reached under the blanket and touched her son's hand, caressing it softly.

"You have nice hands."

"What are we doing right now?'

"It's a freezing cold night," she said. "I'm lonely. I haven't been with a man in a very long time. For the past week, I've been masturbating furiously to incest stories. I've also been studying a sex manual, which I'm eager to try. If you're interested, we can explore new things together. If not, I understand."

"I never thought you would offer."

Caroline held his hand tighter, and she leaned towards him to give him a soft kiss on the cheek. Then she moved her head down, underneath the large blanket. She kept the blanket over her head as she lowered her body. She moved on top of Matt's body.

She reached inside of his boxers and touched his penis, which was semi-erect. She couldn't see it because of the darkness, being underneath the blanket. But her hands rubbed in gently, and she imagined what it looked like. She gave it a kiss on the head. She could feel that Matt was nervous based on his slight squirming in bed. She was nervous too. Caroline gave the head of the penis another soft kiss. Then a lick. The tip of her lounge briefly swirled around the head of his penis. She gave the hard shaft a nice lick. She savored every lick. She loved making him squirm.

With the raging hard cock still in her hand, she remembered all of the oral sex tips she had read in the sex manual. She opened her mouth and took the head of the hard cock inside. She wrapped her lips tightly around her son, and then she sucked. Her mouth lowered inch-by-inch. She kept in mind every piece of advice from the manual. It was Caroline's first time with her son, and she wanted to make sure it was special.

Her left hand held the base of his cock. The other hand rubbed the shaft in an up-and-down motion. Caroline remembered all of the oral sex tips she had been reading. She touched all of his pleasure spots with her tongue, lips, and hand. She moaned with the hard cock in her mouth, knowing that men liked the humming feeling.

"Oh god...mom..."

Hearing Matt groan sent a jolt down her spine while she continued sucking. It was a stark reminder of the act of incest she was committing, the ultimate taboo. Oh god...my own son...

Instead of backing away, she only sucked harder and bobbed her head faster. She had never been so aroused in her entire life. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. Between her legs was a small river of vaginal fluids. Caroline continued sucking her son's cock, and she felt all of the tell-tale signs of an impending male orgasm.

She wanted to make him cum. She desperately wanted to taste his cum. But then she realized that it was their first time together, and it had to be special, just like in all of the incest stories she had been reading.

Caroline released her son's cock from her lips and sat upright on his thighs. She pushed the blanket away and Matt was able to see her. They made eye contact while she was wearing her nightgown, and Matt's hard cock was still exposed.

"How do you feel?" she asked. "Are we going too far? Did I cross the line?"

"No. God no. Mom, I'm aching so hard that it hurts."

"Do you need me to take care of it for you?"

"More than anything."

"Good. I desperately need release too."

Caroline grabbed the bottom of her nightgown and pulled it overhead. She tossed it to the floor, leaving her completely naked on top of her son. In was the most vulnerable she had ever felt in her life. She watched Matt's eyes roam over her naked body. The lamp light was more than enough for Matt to have a good look at her nudity. Her sagging, average sized breasts were completely exposed. Her large brown nipples hardened. Her bush was on full display. It made her wet beyond belief seeing Matt desire her so much. She massaged her breasts and played with her hard nipples to make him even more aroused.

Once they got used to the nudity, she used her fingers to hold her son's hard cock straight up. She positioned herself over the hard cock, and she slowly lowered her body. They made eye contact the entire time. They never looked away from each other, even as the tip of his erection touched her labia. She lowered herself even further, allowing the hard cock to penetrate her pussy. She moaned softly. She lowered herself even further, allowing the cock to enter her, inch-by-inch, until it was all the way inside. Caroline's body sat down on her son's crotch, with his hard cock buried in her.

"You feel so good in me," she groaned. "We're a perfect match."

Before he could reply, Caroline clenched her vaginal muscles, just as she had read in the manual, which caused her son to gasp out loud. She continued to clench her vaginal muscles as hard as she could, and she slowly released the grip so they could have sex.

As her body adjusted to his cock size, Caroline reached underneath her son's tshirt to rub his stomach. Her hands moved upwards and she caressed his bare chest. Matt returned the favor, reaching up to fondle his mother's breasts, squeezing them, and playing with her hard brown nipples.

Caroline's body began to move in a sexual motion. She slowly rode her son's cock, wondering if this was actually happening. Looking into her son's eyes let her know that it wasn't a dream. Feeling his cock in her hot pussy let her know that it was real.

"Oh god...mom. Just like that," Matt groaned.

Hearing him call her 'mom' only added to the pleasure. It was the ultimate taboo, and she was committing it with him. It was an unholy coupling, and she was loving every second. Her pussy became even more soaked. She rode him harder, and she squeezed his chest harder too.

"Call me 'mom' again," she said with lust in her voice. "Call me your mother again."

He obliged. "Fuck me, mom. Fuck me, mom."

The taboo felt surreal as Caroline continued to ride her son's cock. It was just like the incest stories she had been fantasizing about, only it had become reality. She felt like she was living a sexual dream. She screamed out loud as she continued to ride him. They continued making eye contact. They continued rubbing each others bodies. Matt's hands continued squeezing his mother's tits.

Caroline clenched her vaginal muscles once again. The grip was tight. The reaction on Matt's face let her know that it was working. She looked him in the eyes and saw his expression of complete disbelief. She continued clenching her vaginal muscles while riding him, and soon his body arched and his mouth widened.

He shot a load of cum inside of his mother's pussy. Caroline felt his ejaculation, and she could tell from his body movement that he was in a state of massive orgasm. She continued clenching her pussy while riding him, milking him for everything he had.

Before long, and intense burning feeling developed between Caroline's legs. Her pussy was on fire. She rubbed her clit furiously. She came along with her son, while she fingered herself. They orgasmed together. Her back arched violently. Her vaginal and leg muscles contracted. She screamed at the top of her lungs from the powerful orgasmic feeling. They were in a secluded area, so she didn't care how loud she was. She continued screaming and shouting as they came.

When it was over, Caroline collapsed on top of her son. The bed sheet was soaked with both of their orgasmic fluids. They breathed heavily against each other. Sweat had formed on their bodies despite the cold temperate. Caroline showed signs of consciousness again, and she expressed her gratitude by giving Matt a gentle kiss on the lips, then another. Then they gave each other a passionate wet tongue kiss.

"I love you," she said. "I always have. And I always will."

"I know," Matt replied, giving her another kiss on the lips.

They held each other that night. They kept each other warm in the cold weather. When they awoke, they continued their love making.

Epilogue:

Mid January. Caroline was in her office on the college campus. It was late in the afternoon and she had already finished teaching her first course of the semester. With the extra time she had, Caroline continued working on her novel.

Thirty minutes passed, and footsteps came from down the hall. Caroline looked up to see Jane standing in the doorway.

"Always the hard worker I see," Jane playfully noted.

Caroline playfully shrugged. "What can I say? I'm a hard worker."

"No one can deny that. You've won Professor of the Year plenty of times. But you look far too involved on that computer to be sending emails to students, or to be working on new curriculum. I'm assuming you're working on that novel."

"Nice guess."

"How is it coming along?" Jane asked.

"Nicely. I've contacted a few publishing agents about what I've written so far. I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed."

"You're a good writer. I'm sure you'll get a solid deal."

"Thanks," Caroline replied. "And thanks again for letting me use your winter home. It was so much fun. I had such a great time."

Jane smiled, "Don't mention it. I should be going now. I'll leave you with your story."

"I want to show you something first," Caroline said, reaching for her phone to access her pictures.

After quickly browsing through her pictures, Caroline thought to herself for a moment.

"Nevermind, I guess I don't have it with me," Caroline lied. "Maybe I'll show you another time."

"I'm looking forward to it. I think I know what the pictures are. You're not comfortable talking about it yet. Maybe we can meet for lunch later this week to discuss it. We can share stories from our winter vacations."

"I'd like that," Caroline smiled. "That sounds wonderful."

"Great. I'll email you later tonight for arrangements. Bye."

"Bye."

After Jane left, Caroline turned her attention back to the pictures on her phone. They were nude selfies she had taken with Matt. The nude pictures were taken in different rooms of the winter home. Most of the pictures were of them kissing. Other pictures were more explicit, with images of Caroline performing oral sex on Matt. There were also pictures of them having sex.

Caroline closed her computer and headed home. Her pussy was becoming wetter by the moment. She desperately needed her son's attention.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.