All Comments on 'Carl Obediently Undresses at Dinner'

by YumaFawver

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 2 years ago

Excellent story of control

Uniquelyme60Uniquelyme60over 2 years ago

Great story line. I like the slow and detailed development of the story line. Hopefully the followup will be as deliberate and detailed.

4 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome job. Great way to get in his head space. I love erotic, exhibitionist cfnm in front of strangers and new friends. This is an excellent example of that. I hope you take his adventures further with this group of women. Excited to see where their control of his exposure, body and shame take him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliantly written, and very different to a lot of CFNM stories out there. Great slow burner...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

l like reading fun erotic CFNM stories however this is not one of them. This is a female dominant, weak male submissive story lacking exhibitionist eroticism! Vicky’s dominance over totally submissive wimpy Carl plus her cruel transfer of power to immature 18 year old girls could seemingly had Cart slit his wrists with him asking “please and thank you” rather than him showing them his penis. Hedonistic rather than an entertaining story. If that was the author’s intent then he did it well. Won’t rate this well written story because others might like reading this type of female dominant cruelty stories.

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlalmost 2 years ago

I first read this story last year. I have read the others now and, unfortunately, they're repetitive. Two of them simply swap Tai girls in a restaurant for Caucasian girls in the attic. Your writing is too good to waste writing the same story again and again. I'm disappointed, but hope you'll take this criticism as coming from a good place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous