Carl Obediently Undresses at Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally looking at the new girl whose name he did not know, he thanked her profusely, and his emotions swarmed over him, got the better of him, and he made a wrenching display of gratitude to her. Vicky spoke to the new girl, giving her some instruction in what to say in English, and without skipping a beat, she lowered her hand from her face, looked potently at Carl, and with remarkable serenity said, "Show us, Carl."

Carl knew the balance of power in the room had transitioned completely, belonged to the girls, utterly with Vicky, but especially also to this new girl, and he turned his attention to his penis. When it became clear what he was about to do, the room fell completely silent. Control seemed to him to radiate indecently out of the new girl. Carl bowed his head before her and placed both thumbs under the lip of his underwear at the sides. He lifted his buttocks from the chair. He gave a slow sigh. A few of the girls returned their hands to their mouths. He drew down this underwear, lifting it over his penis, peeling it away and turning it down until it was at his knees.

With his penis throbbing intently before him, he was fully aware of being on display, and he looked with overwhelming apprehension for approval from the new girl. He dropped his hands to his side. She took it all in as though this was the expected outcome, that this male would be duty bound to accept her management of his every act.

His long penis pointed directly up at the ceiling. It was bobbing with every heartbeat. The girls all examined it with stunned fascination. It would not stop moving. Its skin glistened from being stretched by swelling. There was a fierce rippling of blood vessels showing across the underside of it, visible to all as it stood upright, obviously rigid and straining powerfully with blood. The rim around the bare head was clearly more purplish-red than the rest from being squeezed. The head itself looked soft and round and fat and appeared divided by the opening at its tip.

The girls were fascinated and scrutinized the naked penis before them. It was so close that they easily absorbed its detail. They shared happy glances of incredulity between themselves. They looked back and forth between his penis and his eyes, and saw raw obligation on display in his face. When Carl finally looked at Vicky, she gave him a long clear look of approval, approving how monumentally he had subjugated himself to her and others in front of all of her fellow servers.

Carl wanted more than anything to be given further instructions.

12