Carla Michaels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

"Remember our first time together?" she asked with a smile, knowing that he would never forget something as wonderful as that.

"Yeah, silly, how could I ever forget that? It was the best night of my life. Getting you was my dream come true," he whispered as he rolled on top of her and kissed her long and as deep as he possible could.

"You still make me so horny, I can't stand it!" Jenny moaned as she pushed her hips up to his big, long cock, hoping that it would find its way under her small pair of panties and deep into her sopping, wet pussy.

"I'm so glad this happened between us and I hope that Carla will surrender to Johnny. That poor guy loves her so much." Jenny whimpered as Paul started kissing all over her face and her neck. "Love me! I need you inside me, baby!" Jenny moaned as Paul reached down, pulled her small panties over and he took her. "Oh yes, my baby, my baby!" she squealed out and Jenny didn't care if the whole world heard or not. Her loving baby was in her and she couldn't have been any happier.

His cock sank deep in her and Paul fought the urge to cum. No matter how many times they made love, it was always as good as their first time together. "Ahhh, Mom! God, yes! I love being in my girl!" he moaned out as she started shoving herself to his stiff cock and Paul loved it when Mom did that. "Yeah, fuck my hard cock!" he ordered and gave Mom's ass a good, hard slap.

"Oh you mother fucker! You dirty, no good, mother fucker!" Jenny squealed as he fucked her like some whore that he picked up downtown and Jenny loved it. "Fuck me harder! Ram it up my cunt! Fuck me, fuck your horny...mother!" Jenny squealed louder and she hoped that nobody heard, but if they did, she didn't care. She was making it with her man, her lover, her son.

*.

Paul sat on the bench as tears of hurt rolled down his face. "How in the hell did I miss that fuckin' ball?" he sobbed thinking of costing his team a chance for the playoffs. "I'm so fuckin' stupid!" he cried harder and he didn't see the beautiful blonde walking in the dugout, until she sat next to him and gently hugged.

"Its ok sweetheart, don't cry." Jenny whispered to her son in a soft, comforting voice. "There will be other games," she added as she caressed the side of his young, eighteen-year-old face, hoping to calm him down, but nothing was working.

"I fucked up, Mom! I cost us the most important game of the year and worst of all." Paul sobbed as he wiped his face and he could see that poor Mom, was about to start crying too. "That bitch, Brittney, backed out of going to the dance with me," he started crying again, but this time, he nestle his face between Mom' nice, soft breasts.

"She's nothing but a little cock teaser, baby. Come on, let's go home and get you cleaned up and I'll be your date tonight. How does that sound to you?" she asked with a soft smile as she leaned down and gently kissed the side of his face.

He had to laugh, but Mom was a lady that would do just about anything he asked of her. "That's sweet and all, but I kinda had plans on...ah...how do I put this?"

"Jumping her!" Jenny laughed as a strange and very nasty thought swept through her mind. She could see Paul climbing on her and giving her a good fuck. "Come on, we'll have a great time. Nobody will know that I'm your Mom and we can act like I'm your sexy, old woman, but we'll have to see about you 'jumping' me!" Jenny laughed harder and Paul sat up and he hugged her as tight as he could.

"I love you so much and I could never ask for a better person to love me, than you." Paul said as he leaned to kiss her on the left side of her mouth, but he felt Mom turn. He kissed her dead on the mouth and Mom just gave him the sexiest smile that he'd ever seen in his life.

"Mmmm, that was nice!" she moaned, showing all of her perfect white teeth. "If I'm gunna be your date tonight...I want more of those," she purred with a hint of need in her soft and loving voice as she caressed over his thick chest.

"Are you sure? Isn't that kinda um...weird?"

"Fuck it; we gotta make that little bitch regret breaking your date. So, if that means we have to do a few odd things to make it real, we will. I think some kissing, petting and what ever else we have to do to fuck up her night, will be just fine with me." Jenny said and she couldn't help giving her lower lip a bite, hoping that it would ease the fire that was burning deep in her hips.

Paul didn't know what to say, but it sounded cool. He was going to make out with Mom and feel her up. "So, if I kiss you and play with your hot, little ass...you won't punch me in the face or kill me?" he asked as he looked into her beautiful green eyes and he brushed a long strand of her blonde hair out of her face.

"No!" she laughed as she slid on his lap and hugged. "I want you to think of me as your date. Anything you would do with them, I want you to do it to with me, ok?"

"Wow, this is going to be so freaking unreal! I'm gunna be making out with my Mom," he laughed as Mom stood up and she pulled him against her.

"I think it's going to be so fun." Jenny purred as she caressed his back, thinking of what a turn-on this was going to be and she knew that when they got back home, her toy was going to really get used. "Do you think you could kiss me like th..." she was quickly cut off when Paul grabbed her and he kissed her like a madman.

He kissed her deep; his tongue went into her warm mouth and to the back of Mom's throat. After a few minutes, he pulled away and asked. "How was that, you sexy bitch?" he asked as he held a big handful of her hair and he pulled.

"Ahhh yeah, that's my guy! Just keep doing shit like that and that bitch will turn green with jealousy!" Jenny moaned and she knew this was going to drive her fucking crazy. How could she make out with him and let Paul do any other thing he could dream up and not get laid afterwards.

"I guess we better do more practicing when we get home. We wanta make it look good," he winked at her, pulled Mom's hair again and Paul kissed her again. His hands slid down Mom's back and to her firm, little butt. He squeezed and caressed it, pulling her against his now, growing cock and he heard her let out a little whimper of need.

"Holy hell, I'm gunna die! Be very glad that I love you as much as I do, buster, because this is going to kill me. I haven't been with a man in a very, very long time!" Jenny said as she panted for air, knowing that there was a good chance that Paul would be fucking her before the night was through.

He just smiled as his hands slid over her butt, her thighs and up her back. "I'll be sure and remember that!" Paul said as he kissed her again, but this one was soft and full of love.

"I bet you will," she moaned between kissed and Jenny loved the way he was caressing her butt and hips. She knew that he would be the perfect man to end her lonely nights, but he was her son.

*.

Once home, Paul went to his room and he was still in a state of shock. He was going to be making out with his sexy Mom and she told him not to hold back and to do anything with her that he would do with a girl.

"My cock is going to be so fuckin' hard!" he moaned and heard a light tap on his door. "Yeah." Paul said as he turned to the door and Mom walked in. his cock was straight out and pointing to her.

She just got out of the shower and Mom had a towel wrapped around her upper body and perfect breasts. Her lower half had a small pair of powder-blue, bikini panties that just did cover her beautiful hips and ass.

"Wow, did I do that to you, baby?" she said with a sad, caring voice and she put out her lower lip.

He just stood looking up and down her toned and slender body, thinking of feeling up her perfect, C cup breasts and her fine, looking ass. "Oh yeah, but it's ok. It'll be great when we dance or start makin' out," he said with a smile and Paul loved the way Mom was staring at him.

The poor thing had to be just as horny as he was and he knew that she hadn't been on a date in a long time. So Paul knew that this could turn out to be a very interesting evening.

She fanned her face and replied. "I just hope I can handle that big, ol' thing rubbing on me all night. I bet the girls' do love being with you and that beautiful thing." Jenny purred as she looked down to his firm, nine-inch shaft and she so dearly wished that incest wasn't against the law.

"I don't get many complaints."

"I'm sure you don't and I'm surprised they don't line up in front of our house. If I wasn't your Mom...I'd be the first in line," she whispered and her right hand went down, she grabbed it and Jenny squeezed it as hard as she could. "Oh God, it's so nice, Paul! I wish...um...I wish that...we," she moaned as she looked into his eyes and Jenny could see that he wanted her too.

"Oh Mom, I love you!"

"Oh baby, I love you too!" she whimpered and Jenny wanted to fuck him right there, but she promised that she would help him fuck up Britney's night. "I think I came to ask you what I should wear tonight," she laughed as she sat down on his bed and fanned her face again.

"How about...that black mini skirt of yours and a good see-through blouse?"

"You wanta make me to look like your hooker?" she giggled and Jenny knew that would be the perfect outfit. "But, it will drive her nuts and keep my date nice and hard for me!"

"I'm always hard for you."

"What?" she asked with a red face as she glanced down to admire his manliness.

"You make me hard as a fuckin' rock! My cock is always hard when I'm near you!"

"You bad, little boy, gettin' a hard-on for your mother, what should I do with you?"

"Maybe latter, you could um...um..." Paul stuttered as he looked at Mom sitting on his bed and he hoped that his next words wouldn't make her mad, but Mom was in a great mood tonight and he had to take a chance and ask her.

She had a good idea of what he wanted, but Jenny was going to make him ask. "Maybe, I could...what?" Mom asked as she reached her index finger to the tip of his pulsing cock and she gently ran it over the head.

"Oh God, you're so hot!" he moaned as Mom's long, sharp fingernail grazed over his head, sending a rush of need to his cum filled balls.

"What were you going to ask me, baby?" Mom asked as she ran her long nail over him again, but this time, Paul pushed towards her, 'accidentally' bumping the head of his swollen cock on her pussy. "Ahhh God, be careful with that thing!" Mom teased as her other hand quickly grabbed Paul, before he had a chance to get away from her.

Paul stood perfectly still as Mom held him in her soft and loving hands and he knew that she wouldn't give up, until he finished his sentence. "If it doesn't go down later, maybe you could um...um...I'm too embarrassed to finish," he said as he looked to Mom with a painful look on his face.

She had to smile at Paul and she wasn't going to tell him now, but she would be more than willing to help him jerk off. It had been years since she had a nice, hard cock in her hands and Jenny would love to help her baby boy cum.

"That's too bad you can't finish. You know that I'd do just about 'anything' for you," she purred as she teased his cock with her fingernail. "Well, maybe you'll get the nerve to ask me later." Jenny added with a smile as she stood up, kissed him on the cheek and she left his room to dress.

*.

An hour later, Jenny and Paul were at the party, crammed in a dark corner and dancing together. "Are you having fun?" Jenny asked as she pushed completely against Paul and she loved the feel of his stiffened cock pressing on her bare thigh.

His hands were roaming over her hips and ass and he replied. "Hell yes I am! I have the sexiest lady here," he said as he gave her a fast kiss and Paul went back to feeling up her ass. He just hoped that Mom had the same idea as he did. Paul wanted her so bad, he could almost taste her, but she was his Mom and he wasn't sure if she'd like what he had planned for later.

"Are you trying to butter me up with all your sweet words?"

"Is it working?" he asked as he held each of her tight butt-cheeks.

"Hell yes it is, you silly boy!"

"Well, in that case, I'm going to butter you up all fucking night!"

"Good, I haven't been buttered up in a long time!" she replied and Jenny hoped that he would butter a place between her legs. "Are you ever going to finish your sentence?" Jenny asked as she slowly started grinding her hips into Paul's swollen cock and she hoped that he was going to ask if he could make love to her.

"I don't want to ruin your mood."

"Just asked me, I'm in a wonderful mood and you should 'really' take advantage of me, um...I mean my mood," she giggled and took a big drink of her beer as she gave him her sexiest look.

"Can I take advantage of you?"

"I think you already are, but I love it and um...I'm up for more." Jenny smiled as her slender hips moved from side to side; rubbing all over his big; hard cock and she hoped that he'd get more nerve and take this up a notch.

Paul smiled and he went for it. He slid his hands under her small skirt and he grabbed two, big handfuls of Mom's ass, he leaned to her mouth and he kissed her. His tongue was eagerly welcomed in her panted mouth and Mom gently sucked it, as she continued rocking her hips again him.

"You're so fuckin' hot!" he moaned between kisses and enjoying her slender hips all but fucking him.

She needed him to love her and Jenny didn't give a dam if he was her son or not. "Tell me what you wanted right now or I'm not going to help you," she said with a motherly voice, that Paul knew well.

He looked at her and Paul knew that she meant business. "I um...wanted to know if...you would...um...help me...um...maybe..."

"Just say it!"

"I wanted you to help me jerk off, when we get home."

She smiled at him and Jenny couldn't help but give him a hug. "Now, aren't you glad you told me?"

"It depends." Paul replied as he held her in his arms and against his stiff cock, hoping that Mom would do it for him.

"On what?" she asked with a smile as she enjoyed her handsome son holding her so close and his very hard cock.

"If you're going to help me or not," he said as his hands gently caressed the soft panties that were covering Mom's awesome butt and he hoped that he'd get to enjoy more of her wonderful body.

She lifted her head, gently kissed him and she whispered. "I'm looking forward to that and if you're good...a few other nice things that I'm sure you'll enjoy," she purred as her left hand slid down his body, until she was holding his big, pulsing shaft.

Jenny started to stroke Paul through his pants and she had a nice idea. It was very dark in the house, so she unzipped his pants, eased out his cock and she smiled to him. "Is this what my baby wanted? Did you want your Mommy to jerk you off and make this feel good?" Jenny whispered as her tiny hand slid up and down his big cock.

"Yes Mom!" Paul moaned and he was in heaven. His beautiful, sexy Mom, was jerking him off. There was one other thing that he'd rather be doing to her, but he was content with this for now.

"Mommy will make it all better. You relax and let me fix this. Mommy knows how to make her baby boy feel good, doesn't she?"

"Oh yes, Mom! Make me feel good!" he moaned and Paul knew that they needed to get home and fast. He wanted her to do this in his room, not around a bunch of people. He wanted her all to himself and he could really enjoy her then. "Let's go home. I want you all to myself!"

"Mmmm, yeah, we can have lots and lots of fun there!" Jenny moaned as Paul shoved his cock back in his pants, he grabbed her hand and he rushed them from the house. "Damn, one of us is sure in a big hurry!" she laughed as they all but ran to his car.

*.

They walked in the house, Paul grabbed her in his arms and he carried her to his room. "You naughty boy, forcing your Mom in your room to do nasty things for you." Jenny teased as he sat her on the side of his big bed and she loved it when he stripped off all of his clothes.

He just smiled as he finished undressing and Paul moved to the middle of his bed. "I think you like it just as much as I do. Now, come and see what you do to me," he added as he reached for her hand and she moved next to him.

Jenny felt as if her body was on fire and her brain was close to exploding. Paul was so handsome and he had a wonderful cock, but the one thing that really turned Jenny on was, he was her son and she was about to fuck him.

"I loved jerking you, but there's something else that I'd rather do for my baby." Jenny purred as she moved down his body, until her pretty face was only inches from his cock. "I just love sucking cock and yours is so pretty. Can Mommy suck her baby boys' big, hard cock? Please!" she begged in a voice that she used when talking to an infant baby.

"You're gunna kill me!" Paul said with a big smile and he watched Mom's warm mouth open and she took every, single inch of it. "Ohhh, shit! Ahhh, Mom! Yes! Oh my God!" Paul growled like an animal as watched his beautiful Mom all but eating his cock for a midnight snack, but he wasn't stopping her or complaining one bit. He had only been with a few other young girls' and none of them ever came close to making him feel this good.

She just smiled and Jenny knew that he had never gotten anything like this from any of his young dates. She was always a pro at sucking cock to begin with, and as horny as Paul got her tonight, she was giving him her absolute best. She sucked him hard, while her head went up and down, letting him hit the back of her throat and she'd slowly lift up, starting the process all over again.

"Mom, oh God, you're the fuckin' best! Ahhh, yeah...suck it Mom!" he moaned as he grabbed a handful of her hair and he pulled. "Suck me off, Mom! Suck your sons' big cock! Suck me off, Mom!" he yelled as he pushed her down, forcing her to suck and she did. His swollen head eased down her silky-smooth throat, not gagging once and she kept on sucking him as hard as she could.

'Oh you little fucker, force it in me! Make your horny Mom suck your hard, hard cock!' she thought as he pushed her down, ramming his stiff cock into her throat and Jenny loved it. She sucked with all off her might, knowing he wasn't going to last much longer.

She pulled from him and quickly moved up his body. "Mommy needs her baby boy back in her pussy...back where you should be!" Jenny growled in a low and very seductive voice as she reached between their heated bodies and she guided him back home. "Oh fuck!" she screamed out as he sank deep in her body and to her core.

"Yes, oh yes! My baby! My baby is back in me! Back in Mommy's lonely pussy!" Jenny growled again as she started moving sexy and very limber hips, moving in every direction she could.

He watched as Mom mover up his body and when she reached down, Paul knew what was coming. "Oh yes! Mom, I'm in you! I'm fucking my Mom!" he yelled as she rammed him up her tight and wet pussy. "Oh my God, I'm making it with my Mom! My sexy Mom and I'm in her!" Paul moaned as she rode him hard and fast, driving him in and out of her slick insides.

Her warm insides squeezed him and as soon as she started moving, Paul was ready to blow his load, but he held out. He knew that she wasn't ready yet, but by the way she was moving and moaning, it wouldn't be very much longer until she was.

"Yeah, my baby is in me, loving me and making me feel so, so good!" she whimpered as she rode him like it would be the last time she'd ever had a man. "My baby! My sweet man! Mommy's new man! Mommy's big boy!" she cried out and Jenny felt her pussy grab him. "Oh my God! Oh yes! Oh God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Jenny screamed as if she was being killed and she came hard.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers