Carla Michaels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,048 Followers

"Go baby! Cum for me! Cum baby, cum! Cum on your sons' cock!" he growled in her ear and he gave her a good and very hard slap on her right ass-cheek, enjoying her tiny pussy grab him and it squeezed.

"You nasty fucker! Screwing your Mom! Fucking your lonely Mom! Taking advantage of me and fucking me! You prick, you fucker, you sweet, sweet...mother fucker! Mommy's sweet mother fucker and you're all mine!" she screamed again as another powerful orgasm overtook her lonely body, but Jenny knew that she'd never be lonely again. Now she had a wonderful man, she had her son to love her.

He loved all of the names she called him and now, it was his turn. Paul rolled over with her and he started pounding her pussy as hard as he could. "Mom, Mom! I'm cuming!" he grunted and Paul came. "Oh Mom, I love you! I love you!" he whimpered as squirt after hot squirt of cum shot deep into the beautiful lady under him, his sexy Mom.

*.

Johnny sat back in the plush lounge chair watching Mom sucking him like nothing he'd ever known. She gently sucked, while her skilled tongue lapped at his cock-head and her head slowly went up and down. She was a master at sucking cock and he loved it, but it was time for more.

"It's my turn to do some nice things for you," he whispered as he caressed over her face. "Would you like me to return the favor?" Johnny winked and he loved seeing her face turning a nice shade of red.

Carla's heart was racing as she sucked Johnny's massive cock and when she heard his words, a rush of embarrassment flooder over her. "Mmmm, I'm not sure if I want that tonight or not. But, I would like a handsome, young man with a big ol' cock," she paused to stand up, pulled down her tiny panties and Carla sat on his lap facing him.

"To fuck me until I go blind! Do you think that you could do that for your horny Mom? Do ya wanta put that monster up my hot pussy and fuck it for me?" she moaned as she humped against his swollen manhood, praying that it would fit up her extremely tight pussy.

He held her hips and Johnny knew that Mom was going to end up killing him. "Oh God yes, I'll do anything you want, Mom!" he moaned as her wetness covered his cock and Johnny was ready to be inside her beautiful, beautiful body.

"I want that big, ol' thing in me day and night," she moaned as her hips moved back and forth, rubbing her sopping pussy all over him. "I'm ready for this, but I'm so afraid it's going to hurt." Carla said with a shaky voice as she carefully lifted her wide hips up, she took a little breath of air and it was time.

"I'd never hurt you, beautiful lady. It may hurt a little at first, but after that...you're going to love it!" he smiled as he reached both of his hands up to hold her sagging breasts and Johnny began playing with her inflated nipples.

"I know, but it's been so long since I've been with a man and with you being so long and thick...it kinda worries me," she said as she continued rubbing his thick cock over her wet pussy. "I just love to have my nipples teased like this!" Carla moaned as his thumbs grazed over her excited nipples, making her burn for more.

"You'll be just fine, sweet-heart. I'd never, ever hurt my girl," he whispered as he pulled her large body against his and Johnny knew that it was going to be up to him to make this final move. "You relax and enjoy," he whispered again and Johnny reached between there bodies and he grabbed his cock.

She felt what he was doing and Carla loved the fact that Johnny was so loving and he was going to complete this wonderful thing. "I love you so much," she moaned when his large head gently pressed to her aching hole and it started its journey back home.

Mom slowly relaxed in his arms and Johnny loved it. "That's my pretty and sexy girl. I'll take good care of you and I'll make sure that you're never lonely again." He whispered to her and it felt like Mom was melting into his body. She was completely relaxed and his cock was easing into her with no effort at all. Her own body weight was completing this beautiful bond.

"You haven't asked me to be your girl yet." Mom softly moaned as her sons' wonderful cock slipped into the very place that he had came from.

She felt like it was tearing her apart, but it was her baby doing it and she knew that it was going to be wonderful. Her pussy stretched wider than she ever thought possible and there was more to go in, lots more.

He held her and Johnny enjoyed her tightness around his cock. "Oh Mom...you feel so good!" he moaned and fought the urge to shove himself all the way in her, she was his Mom and Johnny promised not to hurt her in any way. "I love you! Oh I love you so much!" he moaned as he held her hips, easing her lower, until half of his cock was buried in her.

"Oh baby, I love you too!" she whimpered as Johnny pulled her down, easing more of his unbelievable manhood into her stretched and aching pussy. "Am I your girl now? I wanta be your girl so bad! I wanta be Johnny's girl!" she moaned and Carla was going crazy. She needed him in her as far as his big cock would go and she wanted him to wear her pussy out.

"You really wanta be my girl?" he asked as her head rested on his shoulder and his big hands caressed her meaty ass.

"Yeah!" she whined as he eased her down more and her tiny pussy stretched more.

"I'd love to have you be my girl." Johnny whispered as he gently pulled her again.

"I'll be a good little girl for my Johnny and I'll do anything you want!"

"Will you love me whenever I want?" he asked as he caressed over her full ass, enjoying her heated and excited flesh against his fingers.

"Oh yes...anytime you want me!" she moaned as she started rocking her hips from side to side, not noticing that Johnny was pulling her down more.

"Will you kiss me a lot?"

"Oh God yes...I love kissing!" she whispered to him and Carla didn't realize that she was easing down.

"Can I spank you too?"

"I love getting a spanking and if my Johnny did it...I'd cum all over him!" she moaned again and Carla was so close to cuming, her ears were ringing and her aging heart was pounding in her chest.

He held her close and Johnny loved her heavy breathing and her hips moving in small circles. She was enjoying it so much; Mom didn't even notice that he was now completely in her.

"Do you notice or feel anything nice?" he asked as he gently rubbed each of her meaty ass-cheeks.

She lifted her head, kissed him and Mom whispered. "You're all the way in your Mom," she said with a soft voice as she gazed into his dark eyes and Carla was so happy.

"No, I'm all of the way in my sexy, little girl." Johnny said with a smile and he kissed her on her lips.

"Say that again, I love it!" Carla moaned as his words floated in her head and they made her pussy burn.

"My little girl!" he panted in her ear and Mom moved faster and she was now lifting her hips and she was fucking him.

"Yeah!" she cried as her pace quickened, driving him in and out of her once tight pussy, but now, it was wide for her new lover.

"My pretty, pretty girl, huh?"

"Oh yes, always and...forever!" Mom cried louder and she looked down between them. She saw her tiny pussy being filled and fucked by the biggest and most beautiful cock on the face of the earth.

"My girl!" he moaned and Johnny needed to be on her. He grabbed her in his arms and managed to stand up and turn around. He laid her down and he kissed her long and as deep as he could. "I'm going to make us cum so hard...we might die!" he growled and he started moving his hips back and forth, driving his big cock in and out of her pussy, enjoying the sounds of a man and woman loving each other.

"Yeah, I need to cum!" she moaned as he started using her faster.

"I need to cum for my baby!" she moaned as she lifted and spread her legs for him, giving Johnny the freedom to love her harder and deeper.

"I need to cum for my guy!" she cried as he went faster, driving his thick cock deeper into her body and Carla loved the way it felt.

She bit her lower lip and Carla knew her next words were going to make her explode in his arms.

"I...need...to...cum...for...my...son!" she screamed and it was all over for her. Mom's pussy grabbed him, locked around his cock and juice shot from it and it covered Johnny.

He felt it and Johnny started screwing her hard and as deep as he could. "Come on baby! Cum for your man!" he grunted as he hammered Mom's pussy, driving his cock in her like a wildman and her lustful cries, told him she loved it.

"Yeah, I'm cuming for you!" she yelled out as his massive cock rammed in and out of her stretched pussy and Carla didn't care. She was happy and it was because her loving son screwing her half to death.

"Oh Mom!" Johnny moaned and before he could stop or think twice, he started filling her with his warm seeds of love.

"Johnny, oh my God! Yes! Cum in me! Cum in your girl!" she screamed as his hot cum shot deep into her spasming pussy, making her cum again. "Cum in your Mom's pussy! Fill your Mom's pussy with cum. Fill it full of her sons' cum!" Carla screamed as she rode him hard and so fast it hurt, but she wasn't stopping until she died or passed out.

"Mom, oh Mom! I love you! God I love you so freaking much!" he grunted, lifted his hips and drove his cock to her core and he shot his last stream of cum. It was a same that she couldn't have anymore kids or Johnny knew that after this, he would surely have a little sibling to play with.

*.

The next day Johnny and Carla tapped on Paul and Jenny's door. "Maybe they went to lunch." Carla purred as she hugged Johnny as close as she could to her body and she couldn't wait to get him alone again to enjoy his big cock.

"Nah, they're here. They're waiting to see how things went last night!" he replied with a big grin, watching her face turn a pretty shade of pink.

"They knew about it and what we were going to do?" Carla asked and that's when she remembered her and Jenny's talk by the pool yesterday. "Oh my lord, you bugger head!" she laughed and gave him a playful slap on his butt.

"You loved it and do you wanta know something else?" he said as he pulled her against his body and hugged her. "They've been doing the same thing we did, since Paul turned eighteen!"

"Well, that explains a few things!" she laughed as the day opened and Carla jumped into Jenny's arms. "Thank you so much for opening my eyes to a wonderful, new world!"

"It was my pleasure." Jenny smiled as she returned Carla's loving hug and she gave Johnny a thumps up.

The End.

*

Like always, use your imagination if you want more.

I turned voting and comments on, please drop a line or something.

Thanks.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,048 Followers