All Comments on 'Carnal Corps Ch. 01'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I absolutely loved this. My two favorite things: mom/son fucking and dirty talk. Together they make for a hot fucking story! I can't wait to see what MA has in store for chapter two. Will mom end up filling in for the female role in the play? Hope it's going to be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Proof read

Please proof read your stories. There were numerous misspelt errors in it - very obvious wrong letters in simple words.

It is offputting

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Very intense ending there

Like to see more of this.

BUT

One thing, not that I want it present at all, Is scatology in this story?

Cause it would just spoil how good this is.

I hope you can see that it would be a mistake to add the subject at all.

IMHO

ES

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 8 years ago
Fuck "freaking" HOT!

I don't care about the spelling mistakes like others do; I don't think I really noticed to tell the truth. Five ***** stars baby! Just keep the HEEAAATTT cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A very very HOT and arousing story !! Please keep writing and help Ross now start to instigate sexula romps with his Mom....... she wants it and he is now believing how HOT and wonderful sex is when you let go and just follow up on your raw sexual urges. Let Ross show his Mom he loves her and is gaining new skills to bang her senseless with his huge, thick cock and how much cum he produces when he is stimulated. Thank you ..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This comes off so natural

The build up is fantastic. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great build up

it was a shame that you didn't have post sex paragraphs. like you were scared to go there

kplusmckplusmcover 8 years ago
hot hot hot

SO HOT DEMANDS MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT

damned hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Total shite

What shite this is. Youve embarased yourself. Pack it in. No more please.

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
amazing

the unknown anonymous feedback is a jerk. if it were not any good why did he read it. something caught his attention.

I have to say it was fresh, erotic and not one of those typical mother seduces son reads. it was very entertaining and delightful..... thanks for the reading pleasure... ps keep writing and i am saving you as a favorite for future reads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great stuff

Thoroughly enjoyed it, have had moments during rehearsals myself but nothing like this unfortunately. One can but fantasize.

AlpineskierAlpineskieralmost 8 years ago
wow

Beautiful. I have read many Lit.stories over many years - this story is at or near the top! Love the different story line.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Another powerful example of tension on a long steady build

I think this author is giving a Master Class in writing a story within a story. Mother Son attracted to each other rehearse a script portraying a mother and son in a sexual encounter.

The side threads of an unfaithful spouse who uses sex as a business negotiating tool, and subservient spouses who go along without objections amplify the unhappy marriages.

As for the thespians with a pact of secrecy, falling asleep after sex on the back porch with the husband/father expected home, just might provide the catalyst needed to shake things up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Scat

The writing was scatological alright

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

What kind of idiot would stay with a cheating husband. She should have told her whore of a Mom to go fuck herself. How in the hell could she respect her Dad???

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

5 stars, nice build up, hot sex, she needs to divorce her cheating husband sooner vs. later and find a woman for her dad; he needs to bail from her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Got to the place where she decided to go along & scrolled here to give it one star.

Too bad there’s not a no star option. WTS

LordDeanLordDeanalmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful, well worded and so descriptive taboo story. I am anxious to read more, but have to clean up first. Thank you for writing it.

rooster11055rooster11055almost 3 years ago

Great story. Well written, Every boy's fantasy.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Great story. Hope son realizes how unconditionally his mother loves him.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Mom fantasies are hot.

SybilleNordlandSybilleNordland5 months ago

Oh Mary, what a story. Love it, adore it and hurry to read the next part all excited… flushed and dripping wet.

Hugs and Kisses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES