All Comments on 'Carol & Ryan At School'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
200407081200407081almost 20 years ago
Absotively FANTABULOUS !!!

Fucking GREAT!!!

angelamangelamover 17 years ago
want more! love the incest! and the bisexuality!

tryanything:

keep the stories comung! god, i can't get enough of your writing. love the older man-younger male pairings, and the white mom and young black men fucking. so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
stupid

what stupid story i couldn't get past the first page what waste screwing other people in thier apartment is a real good way to screw up the relationship and end up hating each other forever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Mem Don't suck cock.

I liked it until Ryan was tol to suck cock.That was stupid.

VernoVernoalmost 16 years ago
fucking awesome

You`re stories are some of the best I have read ever read.

Please keep writing you are absolutely awesome . Good luck and thanks

Mobius8888Mobius8888over 15 years ago
Super Human Stamina?

Couple of constructive criticisms.

1. Why does every one seem to have super human stamina and massive cocks? Even one or two people being too sore to continue would be a welcome change.

2. Please add a bit more plot and subtlety helps it feel more erotic and less pornographic. Some of the occurrences you create are fine but are just too hasty.

Despite those two criticisms I enjoy your work. Thanks

Cutie18Cutie18about 15 years ago
good

It was good.To many people but it was still great

ES003ES003almost 10 years ago

I know most guys that read this don't care a lot about guys sucking guys, but as a lady, I love it. Must be that same thing that guys get off on with women eating other women.

It doesn't have to dominate the story, but Ryan and Sean should have had a 69 before the story ended with the women watching and playing with each other.

I loved the story the way it was also. Love your super fantasy writing.

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

Though the three of them were in college, it read more like they were on perpetual break, what with all the constant fucking and sucking. The second half with their parents' blindfolded / masked club felt like 'Eyes Wide Shut'.

Lots of bareback action, STDs waiting to happen? Alas, this is erotic fantasy! Felt overly long and short on plot. Thanks for sharing.

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago

I feel like I just ran a marathon. I liked most of your story until the initiations in Sean & Becky's "club." That was a bit much. Way too long - should have been broken into several chapters.

chef5757chef5757almost 8 years ago
if only the black characters didn't have to speak the way they did....

I just recently discovered your writing and loved the stories id read, then I came across this one and was excited for more. I was so with you until you introduced the black characters and their odd broken English.

It was so offensive and disappointing that in your imagination these kids, supposedly in college, would speak like this just because they were black. It was almost as though you have contempt for black folks in which case I wonder at adding them to your story at all.

It just made me sad that you would make them sound do dumb for no discernible reason. It really detracted from the story for me and makes me not want to read anymore of your stuff which is a shame because I really like your style.

I hope you aren't a horrible racist, but this story suggests at bare minimum that you're Insensitive and culturally myopic.

Anyhow its your story and you're free to think and write whatever you like it just seems so random and hateful to paint this characters especially the sisters so grossly steryotypically.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Little too much family fucking

too much family fucking and why add the Black guys?

WildTexasCoupleWildTexasCoupleover 5 years ago
It was great until...

...the male male part. Just not my thing. Wish I had been warned in the description.

andrepkandrepkover 5 years ago
Sexual freedom...

Obviously, different strokes for different folks. My fifth star was given because of Ryan conquering his fears, and finding out that sucking cock is quite an enjoyable activity, intimate and loving... Try anything, allright! Great stories!

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
FUCK FEST: WORTH 2 STARS, GOT 1 EXTRA FOR THE FIRST TWO PAGES

WELL, THIS STARTED OFF INTERESTING AND AFTER CATHY WAS INTRODUCED, IT BECAME A FUCK FEST RATHER THAN A STORY ABOUT THE TWINS LIFE WITH EACH OTHER. THE STORY CHARACTERS BECAME UNBELIEVABLE. ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PARENTS ARRIVED. EVERYONE BREEDING LIKE RABBITS. UNREALISTIC, NO ROMANCE, NO HUMOR, NO DRAMA, AND NO STORYLINE.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

great read. got a little tedious at the end - the initiations became a little redundant - but a fantastic story. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Racism ?

You had all the black persons in the story speaking in a different manner than the rest, even though all of the young folks were in college.

MarkjacobMarkjacobover 3 years ago

I was really enjoying the story, up until that racist dialogue. It is offensive by itself, but suggesting that three people in college talk that way? I can’t think of anything I’ve read that is as offensive as this.

I can’t understand how anyone with any morals could rate this anything but a 1-

TheItalianTheItalianabout 2 years ago

This story is 20 years old, but I read it because we got out kids (also twins) an off-campus apartment this year at college. They are the product of a very loving family and we realized that they prefer each other to more privacy. Carol and Ryan are similar to our two in terms of their relationship with each other. Although at this falls parents weekend, they introduced us to a wonderful girl from Spain that they have taken under their wing and into their bed. It was the best parents' weekend yet!

Many of the comments are spot on and I encourage the author to do a re-write of an excellent story line to remove the distracting negatives. Our kids are excellent students and I believe much of that focus is the result of their unique apartment life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stopped reading when I got to the description of his 10" dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was ok until you made the blacks seem ignorant.... same old BS.

AmariaBlackAmariaBlack11 months ago

This is the second story I read that is so sexy and entertaining. I really, get horny and have to cum at least a couple of times while reading.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A masterpiece

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
9340 Followers
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...