All Comments on 'Carol at the Nude Resort'

by tabber

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
mysensualsecretsmysensualsecrets11 months ago

Arousing and erotic. Tantalising anticipation of what the rest of the weekend's adventures will bring.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I read a story on this site a while back about nudist neighbors. That story seemed rooted more in reality and therefore didn't simply make the nudist culture a constant orgy. Thus piece, I believe, is denigrating the lifestyle. Remember, entire families practice this. Do you really think a parent wants their 8 yr. old walking through one of these camps seeing blowjobs, cunt licking and fucking indiscriminately?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You should get a "5" for the text and an extra bonus for the first set of photos that we hope to see.

toydisher10toydisher1011 months ago

Nice story, sexy woman. We never visited a nude resort but wish we had.

DunkirkDunkirk11 months ago

Hope they get to experience a wild orgy while at the resort.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story well written nice photos love to have seen the back side.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great start to the story please write the next part soon !

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold11 months ago

Fantastic, more please

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Even if a girl isn't a perfect body....

If she's naked she will attract a male just because she's naked.

I actually prefer 'real' naked girls to what some call 'perfect' bodies.

If they're slightly chunky or their breasts aren't totally impressive I still get a boner....

4 stars

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22229 months ago

Cool and sexy, loving those creamy curves...

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

Nice looking body...

GeorgiesGeorgies8 months ago

gorgeous girl and interesting story, more please

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a wonderful experience. My wife and I would love to find such a friendly resort.

Anton25Anton257 months ago

Well written. Love it. The lady in the pic was rather pale though!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 1 month ago

What really made this story work for me were the lovely pictures of the woman stripping naked. She looks so beautiful and natural too! As long-time nudists, my wife and I have visited a number of nudist clubs. I can tell you that none of the clubs that we've been to are anything like the one you describe. The owners of a nudist club do not hit on first time visitors! Of course, a lot of swingers do go to these places, but usually they are discreet in the way they behave. I do remember one incident when my wife and I arrived at our camper on a Friday evening. One of the female members decided to chat with my wife inside our camper while I unloaded the car. After I finished doing that, it was time for me to take off my clothes. The other woman started giggling when I started to strip. This took me by surprise because we were all nudists and she had seen me naked plenty of times. But within the confines of the small camper, she was obviously enjoying the show. When I took my jeans and underwear off, I was sporting a full erection. I didn't bother to hide it. I figured that I would just let her see.

Jim157Jim15715 days ago

Awesome story

superb101superb10115 days ago

I love it! Very sensual fun!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Love your story, love the attitudes of your visitors to the resort and of the father/daughter owners who showed them "the ropes". Sure hope there's a sequel so the wife gets her massage and James gets his taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertabber@tabber
I have written a lot of stories. Turned on by women sharing their experiences, sheer lingerie, MILF and younger men, exhibitionist ladies, outdoor nudity, and women flashing and sometimes things taboo. I invented a birth control pill for men. You put one in your shoe and it ...