Carol at the Nude Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was leaning against Tom's shoulder. She looked down at Tom and asked "So, was she naked when you got back to the cabin?"

He said, "Yes, she was, and was having a bit of a walk around with James."

Cathy laughed and said, "See Tom, I told you she would be. He loves talking the new women out of their clothes!"

James said, "I wouldn't say that exactly, then laughed and said, But she did put on a lovely strip tease for me and it was most impressive."

She then asked, does anybody want a cold drink, I said yes to some iced water.

Cathy tapped Tom on the shoulder and ask him to give her a hand and they wandered into the side door to the office.

James and I continued to chat and enjoy the shade.

It seemed a while until Tom and Cathy returned with the drinks and I could easily tell why.

I could see that Tom's cock was swollen and that Cathy's pussy was too. Her lips were redder and her labia were more exposed. They had been played with.

When they sat down Tom sat in his original spot and Cathy sat on his lap.

We talked some more about the resort and Cathy said that another 2 groups would be arriving soon, so she and James had some work to do soon.

I was seeing that she didn't mind Tom caressing her bum as she sat on his lap.

I asked if all the guests were going to be as friendly as she and James were.

She said that most everyone was very well behaved but that when the place is quiet and empty like today that she and James liked to be a bit friendlier with selected guests. However, when the place has more people around that they had to be more professional.

She said that a few more people were arriving for the weekend for the fishing contest down the river so they would have to be more refined.

I said I was hoping for a massage sometime over the weekend, and Cathy said she will make sure that I got some time away from Tom to enjoy the chance to get one.

We heard a vehicle pull up out the front of the office so James and Cathy got up to check in the new arrivals. Tom and I stood too and headed back to the cabin.

We wandered up the hill to home. We passed Peter on the way and I introduced Tom to him. He was sweeping the verandas of the cabins, working his way up the hill.

When we got back to the cabin Tom and I shared a shower then cuddled up together on the bed and I told Tom what had happened in his absence and he told me about his visit to the office.

He loved that I had been so playful and of course, he got very turned on and so did I. When we had gotten back to the cabin I had deliberately left the door open and now we were on the bed. Tom was on his back with his feet pointed towards the door and I was on top of him facing the doorway and he was licking my pussy. He stopped licking and said how unlucky James was that he didn't get to taste me earlier. I pushed myself down hard on his mouth and said that he had plenty of time to enjoy me as we would be here all weekend and I am sure he will get time for a taste. Tom's cock twitched when I said that and I leaned forward and took him in my mouth.

I had left the door open hoping that Peter would be there to watch me some more but he didn't appear so I continued to suck Tom's cock and he quickly came. He kept licking me and I had a fantastic orgasm which had been building up again, but I must admit I was thinking about James and his tongue doing the licking. I knew then that this was going to be a very naughty weekend.

12