Carol, John & Linda Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
Carol flashes her stepson her naked body.
7.1k words
4.51
4.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol, John & Linda, Ch. 04

Carol sexually flashes her stepson her naked body.

Continued from Chapter 03: Carol, John & Linda

Daring myself to do so, hoping to entice him to have sex with me, I sexually teased my 24-year-old, stepson, John, by flashing him my naked pussy, my naked breasts, and my naked ass. While making my flashes appear accidental and/or unintentional, I deliberately flashed him up nightgown peeks of my naked, blonde, trimmed pussy and down nightgown peeks of my naked breasts and erect nipples. Then, when bending at the waist in front of him while wearing my short nightgown, I flashed him my naked ass and the back of my naked pussy, too.

Sexually aroused that he'd not only look but also stare, he sexually aroused me by staring at all that I continually showed him of my beautiful, semi-naked body. Yet, hoping that he'd reach out and touch me, not making a move to have sex with me, all that he did was to stare. I needed him to do something to make me his woman.

# # #

Carol, John & Linda, Chapter 04:

Daring myself to sexually tease him while waiting for him to do something, deceiving myself by telling myself that it was all harmless fun, I enjoyed sexually teasing him by flashing him. Giving me something to masturbate over later that night, I loved deliberately flashing him while making my flashes appear accidental. Seemingly, judging him by his surprised reactions, he had no idea that I had deliberately flashed him my panties, my naked pussy, my bra, my cleavage, my naked breasts, and my naked ass. Once I started flashing him, unable to stop, I continued flashing him.

It made me sexually aroused to see him not only look but stare. Clearly, he was as sexually excited when seeing something of me that he shouldn't see as much as I was sexually aroused showing him something of me that he shouldn't see. With me an exhibitionist and with him, like all men, a voyeur, I enjoyed showing him all that he should never see of my shapely and sexy, nearly naked, or naked body.

The more that I flashed him, the more that I wanted to flash him. Yet, even though I'm a whore, I didn't want my stepson to think or know that I'm a whore. I needed to remain on that high pedestal that he had placed me on while adoring me as his loving and modestly, moral stepmother.

Besides, it would make him want me more if he thought that, other than his father, that he was the only man who saw my nearly, naked, and naked body. He'd want me more if he thought that he was only the second man to have sex with me. Yet, he'd be insane to think that I was a virgin before I married. He'd be insane to think that I continued to remain faithful to his father after he died. If only he knew how many men that I had flashed with his father's consent, he'd be stunned.

'A virgin? Me a virgin? Hardly,' I thought with a laugh. 'Having flashed nearly every man that I know and then, flashing unsuspecting strangers, I can't count how many men who saw my nearly naked and naked body.'

After making my first, sexual move by flashing him, once again, I waited for him to do something. I needed him to make the next, sexual move by showing me that he sexually wanted me by touching me, feeling me, fondling me, or groping me. I needed him to show me that he not only wanted to see more of me but also that he wanted have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with him. I needed him to sexually do something other than to look at all that he was seeing and stare at all that I was showing.

Nonetheless, how highly he regarded me, having been to plenty of nude beaches before, it didn't embarrass me for anyone, especially for my stepson to see my nearly naked and naked body. Having gone skinny dipping lots of times before, I'd love to go to a nude beach with him and go skinny dipping with him. I'd love to have sex with him while playing in the water.

Yet, not wanting him to think less of me, how would I dare broach the subject of him going to a nude beach and going skinny dipping with me without showing him the whore that I am? No doubt, he'd be embarrassed to go to a nude beach and/or skinny dipping with his stepmother. He'd be embarrassed if someone that he knows saw us together while naked. Nevertheless, just imagining that he'd go with me, it sexually aroused me to think that he'd go to a nude beach and/or go skinny dipping with me.

It sexually aroused me for him to see X-rated, naked flashes of me. If he dared returned the favor of my exhibitionism with his exhibitionism, I'd even allow him to photograph me in sexiest, lowest-cut, and sheerest nightgown, in my bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. Again, not stopping there, being the wicked, exhibitionist whore that I am, I'd even allow him to post my sexy photos on the Internet for everyone to see my nearly naked and naked body.

# # #

Unembarrassed and unashamed, showing him all that I hoped he wanted to see, I enjoyed walking around him while wearing my sheer, sexy, low-cut, short nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe over them. With him always staring while ogling what he could clearly see of me through my sheer nightgowns, his stares made my nipples erect and hard and my pussy wet. Again, daring him to make the next sexual move, I hoped that he'd touch me and feel me through my nightgown but he didn't.

Continuing to flash him, I took my flashes to the next level. When I stood in front of the brightly, lit television, or when opening the drapes in the morning in his room or in the living room, I knew that he could clearly see through my nightgown as if I was naked. I knew that he'd not only be looking but also that he'd be staring at all that I was showing and at all that he was seeing.

I knew that later today, tonight, or tomorrow morning that he'd be masturbating over all that he saw of me in the way that I'd be masturbating over all that I showed him of me. While he stroked his cock while imagining having sex with me, I'd be rubbing my clit with my vibrator, Linda, while imagining my best friend masturbating me. As soon as I felt the house shaking, I knew that he'd be stroking his cock while imagining me naked.

I needed sex more than I did showing him my naked body. Whether from my stepson or from m best friend, I needed someone to masturbate me while making out with me. I needed someone to eat me. I needed a sexual orgasm.

'Right there, Linda. Right there. Don't stop masturbating me. Make me cum, Linda. Make me cum,' I thought to myself while using with my vibrator, Linda, to rub my clit.

Then, continuing to masturbate myself, imagining my stepson fucking me, I'll be fucking my pussy with my dildo, John, while imagining fucking him.

"That's it, John. That's it. Fuck me deeper. Fuck me harder. Make me cum, John. Make me cum,' I thought while masturbating.

# # #

When he still didn't make his sexual move to seduce me, being the wicked whore that I am, again, I took my exhibitionism to the next level. Daring myself to do so, sexually aroused with erotic anticipation, I deliberately dressed and undressed with my bedroom light on and my bedroom door partially opened enough for him to see me naked. Not much of a dare for me to do, something that I'm comfortable doing, I dared myself to walk around my bedroom naked.

I didn't have to see him to know that he was in the dark hall outside of my bedroom spying on me. I knew that he had watched me strip myself naked just as I knew that he watched me walk around my room without my clothes. As if he was a peeper, and he certainly was, I knew that he'd watch me dress after watching me undress. The peeping pervert that he is, I knew that he fingered the head of his stiff prick through his pajama bottoms while staring at my naked body.

'Maybe, now, that he's seen me naked, totally naked, that he'll finally do something,' I thought.

Not having to be a mind reader, again, I knew that he'd be masturbating later over all that he saw of me in the way that I'd be masturbating over all that I exposed myself to him. I hoped that by allowing him to see me without my clothes that it would sexually excite him enough to sexually want me enough to seduce me. If not, I didn't know what else to do for him to reciprocate his sexual feelings for me.

'Fucking do something,' I thought. 'Walk in my bedroom and touch me. Push me back on the bed and fuck me. Stick your big dick in my pussy and/or in my mouth. Make me fuck you. Make me blow you,' I thought with sexual frustration.

# # #

Then, surprising me as much as he sexually shocked me, out of the clear blue, giving me hope that he sexually wanted me, my sexual prayers were answered.

"Mom," I heard him say when I walked to his room to deliver his laundry that morning.

Mistakenly thinking that he had called me, with my hand poised on his doorknob, I nearly opened his bedroom door until I heard what he said next. Instead of opening his door without knocking, which I usually do, I pressed my ear to his bedroom door. I stood in the hall while listening to all that he said as, clearly, he masturbated himself. With the whole house shaking, my pussy quivered with sexual desire for him.

'John is stroking his cock again,' I thought. 'Only better, giving me insight to what he's thinking, he's added dialogue to his masturbation.'

"I can't believe I finally saw you naked. I can't believe that I finally saw you without your clothes," he said. "I loved seeing your naked body. You're so sexy. You're so shapely," he said while continuing to stroke his cock. "You're so beautiful and you have such an incredible body."

Rattling the windows, while determined to cum over the thoughts of seeing me without my clothes, he stroked himself faster and harder. Normally, I'd open his door to watch him masturbate. Yet, hearing all that he had to say about me giving him a naked show in my bedroom while he stood spying on me in the hall was much better. Not wanting him to stop, not wanting him to know that I was outside of his bedroom door listening, I wanted him to continue talking.

# # #

"I loved seeing your naked ass," I heard him say while he continued playing with himself. "You have such a round and beautiful ass. I'd love to feel your naked ass. I'd love to squeeze your round ass. I'd love to tap your beautiful ass, mother," he said.

'He loved seeing my naked ass,' I thought. 'He said that I have such a round and beautiful ass.'

Happy that he liked my naked ass, that's a good start.

'He'd love to feel my ass. He'd love to squeeze my ass. He'd love to tap my beautiful ass,' I thought while continuing to listen to what more that he had to say about my naked body.

Again, shaking the whole house, he stroked himself faster and harder. Tempted to burst open his bedroom door, I wanted to watch him masturbate himself. I wanted to watch him cum. Yet, not wanting him to know that I heard all that he had said while stroking himself, I continued listening while hoping to hear more.

"I loved seeing your naked tits," he said. "You have such big tits. You have such shapely breasts. I love your big tits. I'd love to fondle your naked breasts while fingering and sucking your big nipples. I'd love to stick my prick between your tits and fuck them," he said.

'He said that he loved seeing my naked tits. He said that I have such big tits. He said that I have shapely breasts. He loved my big tits. He'd love to fondle my naked breasts while fingering and sucking my big nipples. He'd love to stick his prick in between my tits and fuck them,' I thought.

Out of my mind with sexual arousal, finally, I had received a favorable, sexual reaction from him. My flashing wasn't in vain. He's just as horny and sexually frustrated as I am. Only, how am I going to get him to make his sexual move to seduce me. What else must I do for him to have sex with me?

# # #

Again, tempted to burst open his bedroom door, I heard him stroking himself faster and harder. With him saying all that I wanted to hear, I hoped to hear more. Ready to use his masturbation dialogue to my sexual benefit, perhaps, this is the way that I'll finally have sex with my stepson. Once knowing what he liked, I'll concentrate on that aspect of my flashing. I know that he's sexually attracted to big, breasted women. I'll continue flashing him my naked breasts.

"I loved seeing your naked pussy," he said. "You have a beautiful, blonde, trimmed pussy. I'd love to finger your pussy. I'd love to lick your pussy. I'd love to give you multiple, sexual orgasms with not only my fingers but also with my tongue," he said.

'He loved seeing my naked pussy,' I thought. 'He said that I have a beautiful pussy. He'd love to finger my pussy and lick my pussy. He'd love to give me all that I sexually wanted and needed, multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers and with his tongue.'

I couldn't wait for my stepson to not only finger my cunt and masturbate me but also, I couldn't wait for him to lick my pussy. I couldn't wait for him to give me sexual orgasms with not only his fingers but also with his tongue. Again, I heard him stroking himself faster and harder.

Waiting for him to cum so that I could open his bedroom door without knocking and catch him cumming, yet, listening to all that he said about me was erotically addicting. I needed to hear more. I wanted to hear all that he had to say about seeing me naked and all that he sexually wanted to do to my naked body.

"I loved seeing you naked," he said. "I loved watching you walk around your bedroom without your clothes. I loved watching you dress. I wanted to step in your bedroom and touch you and feel you before pushing you back on your bed to fuck you," he said.

'He loved seeing me naked,' I thought. 'He love watching me dress. He wanted to touch me and feel me. He wanted to push me back on my bed and fuck me. Oh, my God,' I thought. 'Do it! Just do it!'

Again, continuing to stroke himself, he stroked himself faster. He stroked himself harder. He had to be close to cumming.

"I wish I could make love to you while touching and feeling you everywhere. I wish I could fuck you. I'd love to give you a sexual orgasm with my cock. I'd love to see and hear you cum."

Literally flooring me and making me wet, confessing all that he wanted to do to my naked body, and all that I wanted him to do to my naked body, he continued his verbal dialogue.

'He wanted to touch and feel me everywhere,' I thought while imagining him touching and feeling my naked body. 'He wanted to make love to me. He wanted to fuck me. He want to give me a third, sexual orgasm with his cock. He wanted to see and hear me cum.'

Yet, again, he continued stroking himself faster and harder. Sexually reinvigorated, he said all of the things that I had been thinking. Finally, he said all the things that I wanted to hear. Hopefully, I'll soon be making all of his sexual wishes come true.

# # #

Now, whenever I walked to his room and heard him masturbating while talking, I put my laundry basket down beside me and in front of his closed, bedroom door. While listening to all that he had to sexually say about me, I felt my breasts through my nightgown while fingering my big, erect nipples. Then, when he continued stroking himself and continued with his sexual dialogue, I raised the hem of my nightgown to my waist, parted my pussy lips, and fingered my clit. While my stepson masturbated himself in his bedroom, I masturbated myself in the hall and in front of his bedroom door.

Sexually arousing myself enough with his dialogue to make me want to open his bedroom door, strip myself naked, and mount him, nevertheless, I controlled myself. I didn't dare sexually attack him. Unable to make that kind of sexual move, even though he confessed to seeing me naked, loved my naked body, and wanted to have sex with me, I still needed him to make the first, sexual move by at least touching me and feeling me. With the guilt of us having sex firmly placed on his shoulders, I needed the sex to be his idea.

With me already having exposed myself to him, other than just talking while masturbating himself, I continued waiting for him to sexually respond. I continued standing by his bedroom door while listening to all that he sexually said that he wanted to do to my beautiful, naked body. I hoped that later while I continued flashing him my naked pussy, my naked breasts, my naked ass, and my naked body that he'd do more than just stare.

'What the fuck,' I thought? 'Do something instead of just masturbating yourself and talking. Touch me. Feel me. Grab me. Strip me naked. Show me that you sexually want me as much as I sexually want you.'

# # #

Continuing with his masturbation dialogue, he sexually shocked me as much as he erotically aroused me by all that he said next.

"I'd love you to give me a hand job, mom. I'd love you to stroke my prick. I'd love you to masturbate me. I'd love you to make me cum all over your big, naked breasts," he said.

'Again, tempted to burst open his bedroom door again, I wanted to take his big prick in my hand and stroke him,' I thought. 'I wanted to give him a hand job. I wanted him to cum across my naked breasts."

Not stopping with wanting me to give him a hand job, he continued his masturbation dialogue. He said more that drove me sexually wild with erotic lust and sexual passion. Everything that I had sexually wanted him to do to me and everything that I had sexually wanted to do to him, he said out loud while masturbating himself.

"I'd love you to blow me," he said. "I'd love you to stroke me while sucking me. I'd love you to suck my cock. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said. "I'd love to cum all over your pretty face, in your beautiful hair, and across your naked breasts. I'd love to give you a cum bath, mom," he said. "I'd love to see you dripping with my cum."

'Oh, my God, he'd love me to give him a blowjob,' I thought. 'He'd love me to stroke him while sucking him. He'd love to cum in my beautiful mouth,' I thought. 'He wanted me to see me dripping with his cum. He wanted to give me a cum bath.'

Already making me wet, I couldn't believe all that he had said. Continuing to stand outside his bedroom door while listening was sexual torture. I couldn't believe what he said next.

"I wish I could masturbate you. I wish I could eat you. I wish I could make love to you while making out with you. I wish I could fuck you. I want to see you and hear you cum," he said while stroking himself faster and harder and making the whole house shake. "I want to give you multiple, sexual orgasms."

I took what he said about me blowing him and him cumming in my mouth as his voice of approval. Finally, I was making headway. He wanted to masturbate me. He wanted to eat me. He wanted to make love to me while making out with me. He wanted to fuck me. He wanted to give me multiple, sexual orgasms. He wanted to see and hear me cum.

'Be still my heart,' I thought. 'He wanted to have sex with me but, clearly, he couldn't bring himself to have sex with his stepmother.'

Now that I know that he sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted him, while waiting for him to reach out and fondle me, hoping to sexually entice him, I continued flashing him and sexually teasing him. I knew that by continuing to flash him that, eventually, he'd be unable to control himself from touching me, feeling me, and having sex with me. I couldn't wait to finally have sex with my stepson.

# # #

Now that I knew he was looking, I increased my flashing. When I served him breakfast, while smiling at him and making conversation with him, acting unaware that I flashed him my naked breasts, I leaned over him lower and longer than necessary. Making sure that he had a good, long look of my naked breasts, I watched him stare down my open nightgown top as if he had never seen a woman's naked breasts before. While hoping that he would, I waited for him to reach his horny hand inside my opened, nightgown top and touch and feel my naked breasts.

12