Carol, John & Linda Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only, and sexually frustratingly, instead of making a sexual move by reaching his horny hand down my opened nightgown top, touching me, feeling me, and fondling my naked breasts, all that he did was to look. All that he did was to stare at my naked breasts and my erect nipples. If he dared stick his horny hand down my open nightgown top and feel my breasts while fingering my nipples, I'd make the next, sexual move by feeling and fondling his cock through his pajama bottoms.

Something that I loved to do, with me having a whole history of exhibitionism and flashing unsuspecting men and women, I continued sexually teasing him by flashing him while waiting for him to make his sexual move. The lower and longer that I leaned forward when serving him food, the more that my nightgown top fell open, and the more that I showed him my big, naked breasts. When his horny eyes widened, he continued staring at all that he saw of my naked breasts.

'If only he'd touch and feel my naked breasts while fingering my nipples, I'd remove his cock from his pajama bottoms and stroke him,' I thought. 'Now, that I know that he wished that I'd stroke him while blowing him, I'd move to my knees and suck him. I'd allow him to cum in my mouth. I'd even allow him to shoot a second load all over my face, my hair, and across my naked breasts. In the way that he masturbated while imagining giving me a cum bath, I'd allow him to see me dripping with his cum.'

Instead of being ashamed or embarrassed that he saw my naked breasts and my erect nipples, I continued giving him a good, long look down my opened nightgown top of my big tits. Clearly, in the way that he loved watching porn of blonde, big breasted, older women, he loved seeing my big, naked tits and my erect nipples as much as I loved showing him my big, naked tits and my erect nipples. Only, yet again, I wished that he'd stick his hand inside of my nightgown top, feel my breasts, and fondle my breasts while fingering my nipples.

Although it sexually aroused me to know that John had ogled my naked breasts, he still didn't make a move to touch, feel, and fondle my naked tits while fingering my erect nipples. It sexually aroused me to know that he'd be masturbating later over seeing my big tits. In the way that I had deliberately flashed him my naked breasts, I wished he'd return my favor of exhibitionism and favor me with his exhibitionism by flashing me his naked cock.

Giving me something to masturbate over later, I'd love to see my stepson's naked prick up close. I'd love to watch masturbate himself again. I'd love to watch and hear him cum. I'd love to see the expression on his face when shooting a big load of cum. I'd love to hear what he'd say when cumming. In the way that he called to me when masturbating behind his closed, bedroom door, I'd love to hear him call me again when he stroked his cock.

Not stopping with just watching him masturbate himself and watching and hearing him cum, I'd love to wrap my fingers around his big dick. I'd love to stroke his hard cock. Indeed and again, I'd love to take him in my mouth and blow him. Something that a stepmother should never do with her stepson, I'd love to suck John's big prick. Oh, my God, I wished I could take him in my mouth while stroking him. I'd love him to cum in my mouth. Then, I'd love to fuck him as much as I'd love him to fuck me.

# # #

Later that morning, again, getting nowhere fast, I took my exhibitionism and his voyeurism to the next level. I sat across from him on the low couch while watching TV and sipping my coffee. He sat in his father's, red leather, reclining chair that was higher than the couch. With him always looking, I knew that he could clearly see whatever I showed him.

While he sipped his coffee, he stared over at me and watched me more than he watched the television. With my eyes glued to the television, while mindlessly watching TV, I pretended not to notice him staring. I pretended that I was unaware that I was continually exposing my naked pussy to him.

As if I was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, I sat with my knees parted open enough and the hem of my short nightgown raised high enough to give him a continual view of my blonde, trimmed, naked pussy. Hoping that he'd sit next to me and cup my pussy in his horny hand, I wanted him to see my naked cunt. Not stopping there, every time I crossed and uncrossed my legs, I crossed and uncrossed them slower. I made sure that he got a good, long look of his stepmother's naked cunt that he had hoped and wanted to see.

Something that I wickedly loved to do, I loved flashing him my pussy mound, my camel toe, my pussy slit, and my trimmed patch of blonde, pubic hair. A good sign, he continually stared at my naked pussy as if he had never seen a naked pussy before. Then, while still wearing my revealing nightgown, with the top of my nightgown falling wide open when leaning, I continually leaned in front of him while vacuuming. Continuing my cleaning, I squatted down in front of him with my nightgown raised nearly to my crotch and my legs spread wide open.

While waiting for him to do something, I continually showed him my naked pussy, my naked breasts, and my erect nipples again. Then, turning away from him to bend at the waist as if picking up something, I showed him my naked ass and the back of my naked pussy. Giving him plenty to masturbate over later, I made sure that he saw everything that he should never see of his stepmother. While waiting for him to make his sexual move to touch me and feel me, I did everything but remove my nightgown and walk around the living room naked.

'Fuck! Do something instead of just staring. Touch me. Feel me. Grope me. Grab my ass. Feel my breasts. Finger my pussy,' I thought and wanted to say but didn't dare.

# # #

Making him aware that I'm up early in the morning, the first thing that I do is to use the bathroom to pee. I know that once he heard the toilet flush that he'd know that it's showtime. When I'm not walking around the kitchen in my short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown, I'm walking around my bedroom naked while selecting my clothes before getting dressed.

Sometimes, when I awaken horny and need something to masturbate over later that night, with my bedroom at the far end of the hall, opposite his bedroom, I leave my bedroom door opened enough for him to see me. Before the sun is even up, making sure that he saw me stripping myself naked before getting dressed, I turned on the bright, overhead light in my bedroom. Unable to see him spying on me, my bright, bedroom light darkened the hall even more. He could see me but I couldn't see him. Yet, I knew he'd be there spying on me.

As soon as I returned from the bathroom, making sure that he knew that I was in my bedroom, I yawned loudly, stretched, and turned my radio on low. Then, ready to give him a sexy show by stripping myself naked, daring myself to do so, I reached down and grabbed the hem of my nightgown. With one slow lift, I pulled my nightgown up, over my head, and off. It sexually aroused me to know that I had deliberately flashed my stepson my naked body. It sexually aroused me to know that he was seeing me naked.

I was naked, totally naked. Finally, I was naked in front of my stepson. Filled with sexual anticipation, sexual arousal, and horniness, my first time being naked in front of him, I could feel my pussy moisten and my nipples erect and harden. Waiting for him to walk in my bedroom, touch me, feel me, and push me back on my bed to fuck me, he didn't. I didn't know what else I needed to do for him to make his sexual move.

'What the fuck,' I thought? 'With me constantly flashing him and striping myself naked, why doesn't he make a move to sexually seduce me?'

Knowing full well that he was standing in the hall outside of my bedroom while spying on me, not having to see him to know that he was there, I knew he was in the hall watching me. I could feel him staring at my naked body. It sexually aroused me to know that he spied on his stepmother dressing and undressing. Instead of masturbating himself while talking about all that he wanted to do to my naked body and what he wanted me to do to his naked body, I wished he'd do something to show me that he sexually wanted me.

It sexually aroused me to know that he was sexually interested enough in seeing me naked to know that he wanted, hopefully, to have sex with me. I could literally hear him stroking his cock while he ogled me. Only, hoping that he'd walk in my bedroom and touch, feel, and fondle my naked body, he never made a sexual move. Waiting for him to do something, anything, was torture.

'God damn it! I'm naked! Do something. Instead of just staring, show me that you want to have sex with me,' I thought. 'Walk in my bedroom and push me back on my bed. Stick your cock in my mouth and force me to blow you. Stick you prick in my pussy and fuck me,' I thought again.

# # #

I already made the first move by flashing him my naked pussy and my naked breasts. I made the next, sexual move by leaving my bedroom door opened enough to see me undressing and dressing. Now, showing him everything, I'm naked. I'm totally naked and ready for sex. Other than to strip him naked, too, what more can I do to send him the message that I want to have incestuous sex with him?

'Dare I return the masturbation favor and allow him to watch me and hear me masturbate myself while giving him my own version of my masturbation dialogue,' I thought?

I wondered. Yet, as soon as I thought of doing that, thinking that was a good idea, making my third sexual move to seduce my stepson, I did exactly that.

Fully aware that my stepson was in the darkened hall watching me, after removing my nightgown, I remained naked. Sexually teasing him, I walked around my bedroom before falling back on my bed. First, I made sure that he saw me without my clothes by walking around my room and opening and closing drawers, looking in my closet, and gathering my clothes to wear for the day.

Then, daring myself to do so, I allowed him to watch me masturbate and hear me cum. Making yet, another sexual move while still waiting for him to make his first, sexual move, I opened my dresser drawer and removed my vibrator and my dildo. Facing the opened doorway, I spread my legs wide open. Acting as if I believed that he was still sleeping, I turned on my vibrator and pleasured my clit. Giving him a real masturbation show, I didn't have to see him to know that he lurked in the pitch, black hall while spying on me undressing, and now masturbating myself.

"Oh, my God, John," I said loud enough for him to hear me in the hall but not loud enough to awaken him if he was sleeping. "Instead of just staring at me, I wish you'd touch me. I wish you'd feel me. I'd love you to masturbate my pussy. I'd love you to eat me. I'd love you to lick your stepmother's cunt," I said.

Then, I took my dildo in hand and stroked it before sucking it.

"If this was your cock, I'd stroke you. I'd masturbate you. I'd suck you. I'd blow you and allow you to cum not only in my mouth but all over my face," I said.

# # #

"Oh, my God, John. John! I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," I said, again, loud enough for him to hear me in the hall.

As soon as I recovered from the afterglow of sex, I got up from bed and bent at the waist with my back to my bedroom door while collecting my clothes. I gave him a good, long look of my naked ass and the back of my naked pussy. Then, facing the darkened hall, I leaned forward with my naked breasts falling forward with me to look through my lingerie drawer. Sexually teasing him, I took my time selecting my lingerie. While waiting for him to enter my bedroom and have sex with me, he didn't.

Continuing to sexually tease him, I held up my panties to my naked pussy. Then, I held my bra up to my naked breasts while looking at myself in the mirror. Taking my sweet, sexual time while continuing to expose my naked body to him, I held up several sets of my lingerie as if trying to decide which panties and bra to wear. I imagined that I must have made him as horny as I made him sexually excited, and as much as I made myself sexually aroused by continuing to expose myself to him.

I could feel him watching me as I searched through my sexy lingerie drawer. No doubt, he'll be masturbating over seeing me naked, over my masturbation show, and over watching me search for lingerie to wear. Finally, deciding which panties and bra to wear, I looked for a blouse and skirt to wear. I placed my clothes on my bed in readiness to get dressed.

Before getting dressed, I continued sexually teasing him by walking around my bedroom naked. I continued pretending that I was unaware that he was standing outside of my bedroom watching me. I walked across my bedroom to stand in front of my full-length mirror.

I turned one way before turning the other way. I felt my breasts as if I was feeling them for lumps. I felt one breast before I felt the other breast. Then, as if a reward that I didn't have any lumps in my breasts, I lifted my big tits to my mouth and sucked my nipples, first one and then the other. I hoped to sexually excite him enough to walk in my bedroom and have his wicked, sexual way with my naked body. Again, he didn't.

Finally, as if I was Lady Godiva sitting on my horse, I sat at my vanity table naked. Taking my time while continuing to sexually tease him, I brushed my long, lush, blonde hair before taking my time to put on my makeup. I stroked my hair one-hundred times with each hand. Knowing that he'd be masturbating over all that he saw of me later, I remained naked for most of the time that I spent in my bedroom, until I dressed.

Hoping to tempt him to sexually make his move, I deliberately and shamefully showed him all that he wanted to see of me in my low-cut bra, in my sexy, bikini panties, topless, and/or naked. Other than to strip him naked, push him back on his bed, and mount him, what more must I do for him to make his move to have sex with me? I thought about running out to the hall, kneeing in front of him, removing his cock from his pajama bottoms, and taking his prick in my hand before taking his big dick in my mouth.

Not wanting him to think me the whore that I am, I still waited for him to make his first, sexual move to have sex with me. Again, needing the sex to be his idea, I needed him to sexually seduce me. I needed him to play the role of the willful man and me the helpless woman.

Playing miss innocent, I needed him to think that he had forced his stepmother to have sex with him and not the other way around. I needed him to do something, anything, other than just masturbating himself while talking about all that he wanted to do to my naked body and all that he wanted me to do to his naked body. I needed him to do more than just staring at all that I was showing him.

# # #

Continuing my exhibitionism, on those days that I showered in the morning instead of the evening, I gave him another show of my naked body. When I showered, not shy, modest, embarrassed, or ashamed, I left the bathroom door opened enough to not only let out the steam but also to give him a show of my topless and/or naked body. With my towel always slowly falling down to my waist, I stood in front of the mirror with my arms raised over my head while drying my hair with the hairdryer, and my naked breasts on full display.

Knowing that he was hiding just outside of the bathroom while looking at all that he could see of me, I knew that he'd be watching me and staring at me. With him always masturbating, I wouldn't be surprised if he was stroking his erect, naked prick, while ogling his stepmother's, naked tits. Only, with us only having the one bathroom, pretending that he needed to pee, I wished he'd dare push open the bathroom door, pull out his cock, and pee in front of me.

I'd love for him to stand next to me to watch him pee while I was topless. After he peed, wishing he would, I'd allow him to touch my tits, feel my tits, fondle my tits, and suck my nipples. I'd allow him to strip off my towel to see me naked while having his wicked, sexual way with my big tits.

'How hot would that be for me to stare at his naked prick while he stared at my naked tits and/or my naked body,' I thought?

Then, with him still not making a move to have sex with me, when I finally emerged from the bathroom, I walked to the living room where he was sitting to talk to him. Just wearing a loosely, tied towel, as if I had a remote control button in my hand, just by taking a sudden, deep breath, I could make my towel fall to my feet at will. Daring myself to do so, I allowed my towel to fall to my feet. Feigning my embarrassment, he stared at my naked body as if he had never seen a naked woman before.

Until I stooped to pick up the towel and wrap it around me again, he continued staring at me as if memorizing every mole and freckle. Only a mere two feet from him, I hoped that he'd reach out and touch me. I wanted him to feel me. I wanted him to sexually enjoy my naked body as much as I wanted to sexually enjoy his naked body. Only, all he did was to stare. He never touched me.

"Oh, my God. Avert your eyes, John," I said playing it up that I was accidentally naked in front of him again. "Don't look at my naked breasts. Please don't look at my naked pussy. I'm so embarrassed. I'm so very embarrassed," I said feigning my embarrassment. "Don't look at my naked ass. I can't believe you're seeing me naked."

He laughed.

To be continued...

12