Carol, John & Linda Sex Ch. 05

Story Info
Carol continues flashing her stepson her naked body.
6.5k words
4.76
3.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol sucks her stepson and John fucks his stepmother.

Continued from Chapter 04: Carol, John, and Linda Sex.

Continuing my exhibitionism, on those days that I showered in the morning instead of the evening, I gave him another show of my naked body. When I showered, not shy, modest, embarrassed, or ashamed, I left the bathroom door opened enough to not only let out the steam but also to give him a show of my topless and/or naked body. With my towel always slowly falling down to my waist, I stood in front of the mirror with my arms raised over my head while drying my hair with the hairdryer, and my naked breasts on full display.

Knowing that he was hiding just outside of the bathroom door while looking at all that he could see of me, I knew that he'd be watching me and staring at me. With him always masturbating, I wouldn't be surprised if he was stroking his erect, naked prick, while ogling my naked tits. Only, with us only having the one bathroom, pretending that he needed to pee, I wished he'd dare push open the bathroom door, pull out his cock, and pee in front of me.

With him always ogling me, I'd love for him to stand next to me to watch him pee while I was topless. After he peed, wishing he would, I'd allow him to touch my tits, feel my tits, fondle my tits, and suck my nipples. Not stopping there, I'd allow him to strip off my towel to see me naked while having his wicked, sexual way with my big tits.

'How hot would that be for me to stare at his naked prick while he stared at my naked tits and/or my naked body,' I thought? 'Only, all that he does is stare. All that he does is to masturbate himself later in his room over all that he saw of me.'

Then, with him still not making a move to have sex with me, when I finally emerged from the bathroom, I walked to the living room where he was sitting to talk to him. Just wearing a loosely, tied towel, as if I had a remote control button in my hand, just by taking a sudden, deep breath, I could make my towel fall to my feet at will. Daring myself to do so, taking a big breath, I allowed my towel to fall to my feet.

Feigning my embarrassment, he stared at my naked body as if he had never seen a naked woman before. Until I stooped to pick up the towel and wrap it around me again, he continued staring at me as if memorizing every mole and freckle. A mere two feet from him, I hoped that he'd reach out and touch me. I wanted him to feel me. I wanted him to sexually enjoy my naked body as much as I wanted to sexually enjoy his naked body. Only, and yet, again, all that he did was to stare. He never touched me.

"Oh, my God. Avert your eyes, John," I said playing it up that I was accidentally naked in front of him again. "Don't look at my naked breasts. Please don't look at my naked pussy. I'm so embarrassed. I'm so very embarrassed," I said feigning my embarrassment. "Don't look at my naked ass. I can't believe you're seeing me naked."

He laughed.

# # #

Carol, John & Linda Sex, Ch. 05

Stepmother finally has incestuous sex with her stepson

Later that day, goading him while sexually teasing him, I wanted to continue our conversation of my exhibitionism. I approached him while hoping that he'd finally be ready to do more than just look and stare.

"I'm so embarrassed, John. I can't believe my towel fell. I can't believe that you saw me naked," I said looking at him with feigned embarrassment and shame.

He laughed.

"Don't worry, mom. I've seen you naked plenty of times already," said John with a dirty laugh.

Aware that I had deliberately flashed him my naked body earlier this morning, by dropping my towel, I pretended that I didn't know that he had seen me without my clothes plenty of times before. Again, while feigning my embarrassment and my shame, and playing my role as the innocent, morally modest stepmother, I looked at him as if I couldn't believe that he had seen me naked plenty of times. Yet, no longer able to control my sexual emotions, I looked at him with sexual arousal in the way that he stared at me with sexual lust.

"What? What do you mean that you've seen me naked plenty of times? When? How," I asked while looking at him with faked disbelief?

I waited for him to respond and when he didn't, I continued.

"I know that you saw me naked when my towel fell earlier this morning when I stood in front of you, but what other times have you seen me without my clothes," I asked while looking at him?

Then, when he gave me a Chesire cat smile without answering me, I continued.

"Have you been spying on me? Have you been peeping on me?"

He laughed again.

"Sometimes, you forget that you're not alone," he said nodding his head with sexual excitement. "You forget that I live here with you, too. Sometimes, you leave your bedroom door partially opened enough for me to see you," he said smiling while undressing me with his eyes and looking at me as if I was naked again.

He paused to look at me and to read my reaction to what he had said and what more that he had to say. When I looked at him with a sexually shocked reaction while not responding, he continued.

"When I walk by your room to tell you something, I've seen you undressing and dressing. I've seen you walking around you bedroom without your clothes while picking out what to wear. I've seen you standing in front of your full-length mirror naked. I've seen you sitting at your vanity table naked. I've even seen and heard you masturbating," he said with an excited, dirty laugh. "I'm sorry but, when I saw you without your clothes, frozen in place, I couldn't stop staring."

'Walking by my room to tell me something my ass,' I thought. 'He stood in the hall watching me stripping myself naked and masturbating myself, the little pervert. Only, I wished he'd do more than just stare. I wished he'd tell me that he wanted to have sex with me. I wished he'd touch me and feel me where I want to be touched and felt.'

Again, faking my reaction to all that he had said, I looked at him aghast while pretending that I had no idea that he had already seen me without my clothes numerous times.

"Oh, my God," I said. "I had no idea that I had given you a show of my naked body. I'm mortified. I'm mortified that you saw me in my room naked while dressing and undressing. I'm humiliated that you saw me masturbating," I said while continuing to fake my embarrassment.

I shook my head while pretending my disbelief.

"I can't believe that you saw me naked all of those times. I can't believe that you saw and heard me masturbating," I said again while looking up at him with a face full of sexual arousal instead of a face full of embarrassment.

He laughed again.

# # #

"Those aren't the only times that I've seen something of you that I shouldn't see," he said with another dirty laugh. "When you lean over me to serve me breakfast, the top of your nightgown always falls open and I've seen your naked breasts and your erect nipples lots of times," he said with a dirty laugh.

He stared at the shape and the size of my breasts that he could see through my sheer nightgown. He stared at my long line of sexy cleavage that revealed itself above my low-cut nightgown. He stared at my erect nipples that suddenly made their impressions known by my sexual arousal of our incestuous conversation of voyeurism and exhibitionism.

"You have big, shapely breasts, mother," he said while looking up at me to give me a big, shit eating grin. "You have beautiful tits. I love your big tits," he said while staring at all that he could see of my breasts through my sexy nightgown.

Playing the innocent stepmother instead of the whore that I am, denying him any more looks of my naked breasts, I looked at him aghast while folding my arms around my nightgown clad breasts.

"You shouldn't look at your stepmother in that sexual way. When you saw my naked breasts, you should have respected my privacy, been a gentleman by averting your eyes, and looked away," I said scolding him. "At the very least, when leaning over you to serve you your breakfast, you should have told me that I'm exposed."

Instead of continuing to play the morally, modest stepmother, I was tempted to ask him to feel my tits. I not only wanted him to finger my nipples, but I wanted to suck my nipples while masturbating my naked pussy. Instead of playing these silly games of showing him all that he wanted to see, I wanted sex.

He made a face and laughed again.

"Sometimes," he said. "When you walk in front of the television or open the drapes while wearing your sheer nightgowns, I can see through your nightgown as if you're naked," he said with a sexy smile.

I stared at him with my eyes bulging out of my head and my mouth hanging open.

"Oh, my," I said. "I had no idea that you could see through my nightgown," I said. "I had no idea that I was showing you my naked body."

He continued undressing me with his eyes and looking at me as if I was standing in front of him naked. Definitely, he was sexually interested in me. Definitely, the sexual lust that he had for me rested in abeyance before being released. Only, when will he do something, anything, to show me that he sexually wanted me?

"Then, when you sit across from me in the living room, you sometimes sit with your nightgown raised high enough and your knees parted open enough that I've seen your naked pussy many times," he said with sexual excitement.

Feigning my shame, I looked at him with humiliation.

"Jesus," I said. "I can't believe that you've not only have seen me naked but also, you've seen my naked breasts and my naked pussy numerous times. I'm so embarrassed," I said feigning my non-existent modesty again. "I'm shocked. I can't believe this."

It was then that I wanted to tell him that I knew whenever the house shook that he masturbated upstairs in his room. I wanted to tell him that I stood outside his bedroom door listening to all that he wanted to sexually do to me and all that he wanted me to sexually do to him. I wanted to tell him that when listening to his masturbation dialogue that I fingered my nipples and rubbed my clit while standing outside of his bedroom door. Only, I not wanting to ruin my plan of sexual seduction, I didn't dare.

He laughed again.

"That's not all. When you shower, you leave the bathroom door open enough to let out the steam. I've not only seen your naked breasts but I've seen you naked, totally naked, lots of times," he said. "Then, this morning when you came in the living room wearing just a towel, I watched your towel fall to your feet. With you standing so close to me, I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw you naked, again," he said with another dirty laugh.

Again, feigning my embarrassment, I looked at him shocked. I made a face.

'Then, why didn't you reach out and touch me, grope me, and feel me,' I thought and wanted to ask but I didn't? 'Why didn't you come in my room, push me back on my bed, and fuck me?'

Feigning my motherly outrage, instead, I looked at him with feigned anger, embarrassment, and shame.

"I asked you not to look at my naked breasts, my naked ass, and my naked pussy but I guess you disobeyed me and not only looked but also stared," I said. "How dare you ogle my naked body in that incestuous way? I'm your stepmother. I'm not some barroom whore," I said even though I am. "You could have given me the respectful courtesy to look away," I said. "What's wrong with you?"

He shrugged with another shit eating grin on his face.

"Sorry, mom, but I couldn't help myself from looking," he said. "You have a beautiful, sexy, and shapely body. I'm a horny guy and if you're going to show me something that I shouldn't sexually see, then, I'm going to look," he said with another shrug.

I allowed my jaw to drop and my eyes to widen.

"I'm so embarrassed," I said. "I had no idea that you've seen me in my panties and bra, topless, and naked when dressing and undressing in my bedroom. I had no idea that when serving you food that I flashed you my naked breasts," I said lying.

I can't believe you've seen so much of my naked body so many times."

He smiled.

"I had no idea that when sitting across from you that I had shown you my naked pussy," I said. "I had no idea that my nightgown is so sheer that you can see through it when I walk in front of the TV and/or open the drapes. I had no idea that you saw me in the bathroom topless and naked."

# # #

As if reliving all the moments that he saw me without my clothes, he stared at me with sexual excitement. Not returning his look of sexual excitement with my look of sexual arousal, I stared at him feigned embarrassment and shame. Instead of looking at him with embarrassment and shame, I wanted to look at him with sexual arousal. I wanted him to know that I sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted me.

Yet, in that moment, I knew that as much as I wanted to have sex with him and as much as I wanted him to have sex with me, he'd never have incestuous sex with his stepmother. Sadly, I knew that I'd never stroke his cock, suck his cock, and fuck his cock. Sexually frustratingly, I knew that he'd never masturbate me, eat me, make love to me, and/or fuck me.

At a loss with how to get him to sexually seduce me, I was unable to make any more moves to have sex with him, other than to continue flashing him my naked breasts, my naked pussy, and my naked body. For whatever reason, he seemed unable to make the next sexual move. Even though he confessed that he had seen me without my clothes several times, he still didn't make a sexual move to bed me.

'What the Hell is he waiting for? What more must I do for him to have sex with me,' I thought?

All that he did was to stare. If only he'd touch me and feel me, I'd make all of the other moves to have incestuous sex with him. Something that I had deliberately arranged for him to see me without my clothes, all that he did was to tell me that he saw me naked.

'If only he'd show that he sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted him, I'd stroke him,' I thought. 'I'd suck him. I'd fuck him.'

Yet, instead of him just staring at me while undressing me with his eyes, I needed him to want to have incestuous sex with me. Even though I heard him in his room masturbating over me, I still needed the sex to be his idea and not my idea. I'd rather he'd force me to have sex with him than for me to coerce him to have sex with me.'

Clearly, flashing him my naked tits, my naked ass, and my naked pussy wasn't working. My exhibitionism and his voyeurism weren't enough for him to have sex with me. I needed to try something else and something new to sexually seduce my stepson than just flashing him my naked body. With him still not making a sexual move on me, reluctantly, and with him leaving me no choice, I needed to make another sexual move on him. I needed to show him my incestuous interest to want to have sex with him.

# # #

That night while sitting on the couch watching TV and with him sitting across from me, after flashing him my naked body when losing my towel, instead of flashing him my pussy, I sat like a lady. Something that I'm not accustomed to doing, instead of raising the hem of my nightgown and parting my knees to flash him my pussy, I sat as a stepmother should sit when sitting across from her stepson. In the way that he looked at me whenever I flashed him, he stared at me as if waiting for me and expecting me to flash him my naked pussy.

"Come here and sit with your stepmother," I said patting the couch cushion. "I'm cold, John. Keep me warm."

Not thinking that he would, he surprised me when he stood, walked over to me, and sat beside me. As soon as he stood, I could clearly see that he had a partial erection tenting his pajama bottoms. Just the imagined sight of his big, erect cock made me horny.

'I needed to see it. I needed to touch it. I needed to stroke it. I needed to suck it,' I thought.

"Put your arm around me and cuddle me to keep me warm," I said leaning against him and shivering as if I was cold.

Obediently obeying me, again, surprising me, he put his arm around me. Pretending that I was still cold, I put the throw across my lap. When I pulled the throw over me, I made sure that I raised the hem of my nightgown all the way up to my waist. Later, when I removed the throw, I'd be flashing him my naked pussy.

Trying something new, my fifth sexual move in trying to sexually seduce him, after drinking my third glass of wine, I pretended that I was as tipsy as I was sleepy. I yawned and I stretched. Then, daring myself to do so and surprising him, something that I've never done before, I lowered myself down and put my head in his lap.

"I'm tired," I said. "You don't mind if I sleep on you, do you," I asked while looking up at him?

He smiled while running his fingers through my long, blonde hair.

"Of course not. Sleep mom. Get some rest," he said. "You work hard. You're entitled to take a nap."

# # #

Measuring my breathing, I pretended that I was sleeping. As if daring him to stick his prick in my mouth, I parted my lips and breathe through my mouth. My lips were mere inches away from his pulsating and throbbing cock.

Taking a chance that he wouldn't move my hand away; I rested my hand on his erection. As if I was unaware that I was sexually touching him through his pajama bottoms, more than hinting that I wanted to have sex with him, I pretended to subtly feel his erecting cock in my sleep. Something that I'll be masturbating myself over later, I couldn't believe that I was finally feeling my stepson's prick, albeit in my feigned sleep.

I made sure that he received my sexual message by gently holding his cock in my hand through his pajama bottoms with my fingers loosely grasping him. Not stopping there, again, while continuing to pretend that I was sleeping, and as if I was dreaming, I fingered the head of his stiff dick in my feigned sleep. Hoping that he'd give me more to masturbate over later, I hoped that he'd pull out his stiff prick and stick it in my mouth. Yet, unfortunately, something that he'd never do, I still waited for him to do something, anything.

'Nevertheless, with me daring him to do so, how hot would that be for my stepson to gently part my lips, stick his prick in my feigned, sleeping mouth, and force me to blow him while I'm pretending to be asleep,' I thought? 'Whether I'm pretending to be asleep or fully awake, I'd love to suck his cock. I'd love to blow him. I'd love him to cum in my mouth.'

I wished he'd stick his big dick in my mouth while I pretended that I was asleep. If only he'd part my lips with his prick and stick his erect cock in my mouth, I'd blow him. While pretending that I was sound asleep, I suck him. My sexual fantasy come true; I'd allow him to cum in my mouth.

# # #

Again, as soon as I moved to my side to rest my head on his lap, deliberately flashing him my big tits again, I knew that my low-cut, nightgown top had fallen wide open. Yet, again, he had a clear, down nightgown view of my naked breasts and my erect nipples. I didn't have to see him to know that he stared down my nightgown top at all that he could see and at all that I continually showed him. Even with my eyes closed, I could feel him staring at my naked breasts.

If showing him my naked breasts is not going make him want me to blow him, at the very least, I wished touch me and feel me. While wishing that he would, I hoped that he'd reach his horny hand inside of my nightgown top to touch my naked tits, feel my naked tits, and fondle my naked tits, while fingering my erect nipples. I held my breath while waiting with sexual anticipation for him to stick his hand down my open nightgown top and feel my breasts. Only, and again, he didn't. All that he did was stare.

'What the fuck? With me pretending to be fast asleep, why isn't he taking sexual advantage of me by touching, feeling, and fondling my naked tits. Something that made me wild with sexual desire, I loved having my breasts felt and my nipples fingered,' I thought. 'If only he did that, I'd be his woman.'

12