Carol, John & Linda Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing to sexual teasing him, I continued fingering the head of his erect cock with my manicured fingertips. Hoping that his big dick would push its way out of his pajama pee hole, suddenly coming alive, it throbbed and pulsated with the touch of my fingertips. Seemingly, he was as horny as I was sexually frustrated. Hopefully, he wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with him.

'Stick your hand down my nightgown top. Touch my tits. Fondle my breasts. Finger my nipples,' I thought while hoping that he would.

I continued measuring my breathing to show him that I had fallen asleep and was deftly, albeit gently, touching him in my sleep. Then, finally, sexually surprising me as much as he sexually aroused me, as soon as he thought that I was sleeping, he reached his horny hand inside of my nightgown top. The first time that he touched my naked breasts, ever so gently and gingerly, he felt my breasts with his big hand and lightly fingered my erect nipples with his fingertips.

'I was in heaven. Finally, John is touching my breasts. He's feeling my tits. He's fingering my nipples,' I thought. 'Oh, my God. I'll be masturbating over him touching and feeling my tits tonight, tomorrow, and for the rest of my horny life.'

# # #

Then, removing his hand from my opened, nightgown top, he leaned forward to look to see if I was still sleeping. Assured that I was still asleep, again, he stealthily reached his horny hand inside my nightgown top. Clearly, he loved touching and feeling my naked breasts. This time, he cupped my tits while feeling tits and fondling my tits. Satisfied that I was sound asleep, he had his sexual way with my naked breasts and my erect nipples.

First he cupped and fondled one breast and then he cupped and fondled the other breast. Feeling him staring at all that he could see of my big breasts, I knew that he couldn't resist touching my tits and feeling my tits. I only wished that I could tell him how horny that he made me by feeling my tits and fingering my nipples. Standing in front of his bedroom door tomorrow, I'll be listening to all that he'd say while masturbating himself about feeling and fondling my naked breasts.

From all that I overheard him say while he masturbated himself, I knew that he couldn't wait to have his sexual way with my naked tits. He loved masturbating over big, breasted, older women. Something that filled me with sexual anticipation, he continued fondling my breasts while gently pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples. Finally, after having waited for what seemed like an eternity, my stepson made his sexual move to sexually seduce his stepmother.

He hadn't touched me in this sexually, inappropriate way since I wrestled with him when he was 18-years-old. That was the last time that he felt my breast through my exposed bra while making his touches and feels appear unintentional instead of deliberate as part of his wrestling moves. The last time that he touched my pussy and felt my ass through my panties was when he accidentally pulled my sweatpants down while wrestling with me.

Then, shocking me as much as he sexually aroused me, he stuck his hand between my legs to lift me and toss me on the couch. Not taking much to sexually arouse me, when play wrestling with him, immediately, he made me wet. Now, showing him that I was not only cold but also sexually aroused, my nipples erected and hardened while he continued fingering them.

I only wished that he'd lean down and suck them. Yet, there was no way that he could suck my nipples from my pretend sleep without awakening me. Nevertheless, I wished he'd reach his horny hand beneath the throw and cup my naked pussy.

# # #

Then, I realized that as soon as I leaned to the side to rest my head on his lap, the back of nightgown had risen to my waist. My naked ass and the back of my pussy were totally exposed along with my naked breasts. While continuing to feel my naked breasts with one hand, I felt his other hand reach down to feel my naked ass, cup my naked ass, and squeeze my naked ass.

'I was in heaven. Clearly, he liked seeing and touching my naked ass as much as he liked seeing and touching my naked breasts,' I thought. 'I loved it when he felt my naked body. Only, and again, I wished he'd finger my pussy. How hot would that be for him to masturbate me in my pretend sleep,' I thought?

# # #

Then, finally, and unexpectedly, sexually surprising me, his throbbing and pulsating cock pushed its way out of his pee hole. His erect, naked prick stood proud within a foot from my feigned, sleeping eyes. Stunned that I was finally seeing his erect dick up close, I stared at his big, naked prick in the way that I felt him stare at my naked tits.

'I can't believe that I'm finally seeing my stepson's erect, naked cock,' I thought.

Again, surprising me as much as he shocked me and sexually aroused me, he gently took what he thought was my sleeping hand by my wrist and moved it to his cock. As soon as my fingertips touched his pulsating prick, I allowed him to wrap my fingers around it. Sexually aroused as much as I was filled with sexual anticipation, I couldn't wait to see what he'd do next.

'Hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe I'm finally holding John's big dick in my hand,' I thought. 'His cock is so big. His prick is so hard. I love his big dick.'

Then, taking my hand in his hand, he held my hand with his big hand. He moved my hand up and down with his hand for me to give him a feigned, sleeping, hand job. Then, with him thinking that I was still, sound asleep by my deep and steady breathing, sexually surprising me, he moved his prick closer to my mouth. He touched the head of his cock to my lips. Obviously, he wanted me to blow him in my sleep.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'My stepson wanted me to blow him. He wanted me to suck his stiff prick in my sleep. Finally, he's doing something more than just staring. Finally, he's making his sexual move to sexually seduce me.'

# # #

Then, when I didn't move, slowly, and gently he slid his penis across my lips. Sexually teasing him, I stuck out my tongue and licked his cock as if I had licked his prick in my sleep. When I did that, he quickly pulled his prick away and covered it with his hand while looking down at me again to make sure that I was still sleeping.

Then, when he believed that I was still asleep, he put his thumb and index finger to my nostrils. I had to voluntarily open my mouth to breathe. As soon as I opened my mouth to breathe, he removed his finger and thumb from my nose, and inserted the head of his cock in my mouth. Then, while careful not to awaken me, he put a tender hand behind my head and with a gentle hump, he slid his cock further in my mouth.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'John stuck his stiff prick in my mouth. He wanted me to blow him in my sleep.'

I couldn't believe that he stuck his big dick in my mouth. As if I was blowing him in my sleep while dreaming of giving a blowjob, I sucked his prick. He stroked himself while I continued sucking him. Instantly, I was so very wet.

At last, I sucked a hard cock again. Finally, I gave my stepson the blowjob that I had always wanted to give him and that he always wanted me to give him. I couldn't believe that I was having incestuous sex with my stepson, albeit while I pretended that I was sleeping.

'This is unbelievable. I can't believe that I'm finally blowing my stepson,' I thought. 'I can't believe he stuck his prick in my mouth when he thought that I was sleeping. I can't believe that I'm sucking his erect prick.'

Then, with me a skilled cocksucker, even when sucking a cock in my feigned sleep, not taking him long to cum, he caught me off-guard when he ejaculated a huge load of cum in my mouth. Instead of spitting it out and/or allowing it to dribble from my mouth, I swallowed it. As soon as he ejaculated his load of cum, he removed his cock from my mouth. He wiped my lips with a tissue from the cum that dripped from my mouth. Then, pretending that nothing happened, he leaned away from me.

Sexually surprising him, when he removed the throw from my lap, with my nightgown bunched up around my waist, he saw my naked pussy. I didn't have to see him to know that he was staring at my blonde, trimmed, naked pussy, his stepmother's cunt. Finally, continuing to make his sexual moves, I felt his fingers trace my pussy slit before his hand cupped my vagina. I couldn't believe that my stepson finally held my pussy in his big hand. Then, something that filled me with sexual passion, I felt his fingers part my pussy lips.

Already wet from blowing him in my feigned sleep, he rubbed my clit and finger fucked my pussy. Something that I had always hoped that he'd do but never expected him to do, finally, my stepson masturbated me. He rubbed my clit faster and harder while finger fucking me. Then, when I showed signs of awakening, by squirming on the couch and softly moaning, he abruptly stopped.

# # #

"Mom. Mom," he said pulling my nightgown down before shaking my shoulder. "You were sleeping. Let's get you to bed," he said.

He helped me to my feet. With his hands on each sides of my naked breasts, he felt my big tits through my nightgown as we walked. Once in my bedroom, holding me by my big tits as his way from preventing me from falling, he cupped both of my naked breasts through my nightgown.

While standing next to me, he lifted one of my legs by my ankle and put my foot on my bed. Then, parting my legs wide open while raising the hem of my nightgown to my waist again, he lifted my other leg and put me to bed. With me looking at him through my eye slits, as if he had never seen my naked pussy before which, of course, he had many times, he stared at my naked pussy before he turned to leave.

After he felt my naked breasts and fingered my erect nipples, having sucked his cock, and after he ejaculated in my mouth, I was as sexually aroused as I was sexually frustrated. Since I had sexually satisfied him, I needed him to sexually satisfy me. Hoping he'd return the favor of oral sex; I needed him to eat me. I needed him to, at least, masturbate me. Really what I hoped he'd do, I hoped he'd fuck me. I needed to cum.

"Don't go," I said surprising him.

I lifted my head from my pillow. I didn't want him to leave. With him finally making his sexual move, I didn't want to miss this sexual opportunity to have sex with my stepson.

"Sleep with me tonight. I'm sad. I miss your father," I said lying. "And I'm still cold. Keep me warm, John. Cuddle me," I said. "Stay with me until I fall asleep."

# # #

Sexually surprising me, not believing that he would, he climbed in bed beside me. I turned off the light. Then, I turned to my side away from him. With the back of my nightgown nearly raised to my waist again, I moved my naked ass against his pajama clad cock for him to spoon me.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and impaled my ass crack with his pajama clad penis, he still had an erection. Daring myself to do so, I took him by his wrist and placed his hand on my naked, nightgown, clad breast. Hoping that he'd do more than fondle my nearly, naked breast, I wanted him to feel my breast through my nightgown and finger my erect nipple while I slept.

Knowing that he would, while pretending that I was sleeping again, I allowed him to feel my breast, fondle my breast, and finger my erect nipple through my nightgown. I acted unaware that he was sexually and inappropriately touching me and feeling me where my stepson should never touch and feel his stepmother. Then, I allowed him to touch, feel, and squeeze my naked ass. Not stopping there, while wishing that he'd sexually masturbate me and/or seduce me in my feigned sleep, I allowed him to cup and finger my naked pussy again.

# # #

Sometime during the night, awakening me in my sleep, I felt him insert his big dick in my wet pussy. Not wanting him to know that I was awake and waiting for him to fuck me from behind, I tried not to gasp when he inserted his huge member in my vagina. If it wasn't enough that he had stuck his prick in my mouth when I pretended to be asleep, I blew him. I sucked his cock. I allowed him to cum in my mouth.

Gently humping me while trying not to awaken me from my pretend sleep, my stepson, finally, fucked his stepmother. I couldn't believe that his cock was, finally, buried deep inside of me. I couldn't believe that John was, finally, fucking me. I only wished that I didn't have to pretend that I was sleeping when he was gently fucking me while trying not to awaken me. I wished that I was on top of him and fucking him fast and hard.

I wanted to return his gentle humps with my gentle humps but not wanting him to know that I was awake, I remained motionless. Then, as soon as he ejaculated a load of cum in my pussy, he moved away from me and fell asleep. When I awakened he was already gone from my room.

I heard the water running. He was in the shower. Daring myself to do so, I needed to see his naked prick in the bright light of the bathroom instead of the low light of the living room and/or in the darkness of my bedroom.

"Sorry, but I need to pee," I said. "I won't flush."

The pervert that he is, he peeked out of the shower curtain to watch me raise my nightgown to my waist to expose my blonde, trimmed pussy to him. Clearly, he wanted to see my naked pussy in the bright light of the bathroom as much as I wanted to see his naked prick. When he parted open the shower curtain to peek out, whether accidentally or deliberately, he exposed his naked prick to me.

Immediately, returning the favor of his exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, I deliberately took my time raising the hem of my nightgown. Making sure that he got a good, long look of my naked pussy, I raised my nightgown to my waist before sitting on the toilet. In the way that he exposed his naked cock to me, I exposed my naked pussy to him. In the way that he voyeuristically stared at my naked cunt, I voyeuristically stared at his naked cock.

After having blown him while pretending that I was sleeping, after allowing him to cum in my mouth, after allowing him to fuck me in my feigned sleep, and cum in my pussy, I was horny. I was sexually frustrated. I was sexually unsatisfied. I needed him to give me a sexual orgasm. I needed him to give me multiple, sexual orgasms. I needed to cum.

'Tired of this bullshit, what the fuck,' I thought to myself? 'Instead of just sexually teasing him by flashing him my naked tits, my naked pussy, and my naked ass, it's time for me to have sex with my stepson.'

To be continued...

12