Carol, John & Linda Sex Ch. 07

Story Info
Carol wants to have lesbian sex with her best friend, Linda.
5.1k words
4.52
3.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol, John, & Linda Sex, Chapter 07:

Carol wanted to have lesbian sex with her best friend, Linda.

Continued from Chapter 06: Carol, John & Linda Sex:

Again, obediently obeying me, John rolled me over and mounted me. Slowly at first, he lovingly humped me. The more that he humped me, the further his cock slid inside of me.

Then, when his cock was seated deep inside of me, he made love to me. He kissed me, French kissed me while continuing to slowly hump me. With one hand fondling my big tits, his other hand squeezed my shapely ass. While cupping and holding onto my shapely backside with both hands, he continued making love to me.

Then, rolling him over, I mounted him. Sitting on him as if he was my wild stallion, I humped him faster. I humped him harder. Then, he rolled him over and mounted me, again. He humped me faster. He humped me harder. I returned his fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. Back and forth, we took turns mounting one another and fucking one another.

He fucked me in the way that I needed to be fucked. I fucked him in the way that he needed to be fucked. While he rode him as if he continued riding me, he pounded my pussy with his big prick. Instead of imagining him fucking me while I masturbated myself, finally, I had incestuous sex with his stepmother.

"John! John! Hump me faster. Hump me harder. Don't stop humping me. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, again," I said falling silent while having my second, sexual orgasm.

# # #

Not leaving him hanging, as soon as he gave me another sexual orgasm, this time with his cock, as promised, I made my way halfway down the bed. I took him in my hand to stroke him before taking him my mouth to suck him. While staring up at him with my big, blue eyes, I sucked his cock in the way that I had never sucked anyone's cock before. I blew my stepson. I gave him the blowjob of his life.

I sucked his cock as if my life depended on him cumming in my mouth. Determined to make him cum in my mouth, I wanted him to cum in my mouth. With me not a spitter but a swallower, I needed to taste him. I needed to swallow his cum again.

I stroked him faster. I stroked him harder. I sucked him deeper. Not taking him long to cum, no one could withstand my blowjobs for long without cumming.

"Mom! Mom! Oh, my God, mom! Don't stop," he said putting a gentle hand behind my blonde pretty head. "Stroke me faster. Stroke me harder. I'm cumming, mom. I'm cumming," he said exploding a huge load of warm, oozy cum in my mouth.

Sexually satisfied to finally have had sex with him, after giving him his first blowjob while resting my head on his lap and pretending that I was sleeping. Now that I was fully awake and not pretending that I was sleeping, I allowed him to ejaculate his cum in my mouth again. I swallowed all the he gave me. I gave him the best blowjob that he ever had in his life, the best blowjob that he'll ever have in his life, and the best blowjob that I had given any man.

Now that we finally broke the incestuous ice, he'll be sleeping in my bed. I'll be making love to him every night. I'll be fucking him every morning. In between, I'll be sucking his cock after he masturbated me while licking my pussy.

Now that I've finally had incestuous sex with my stepson, John, hoping beyond hope, I can't wait to have lesbian sex with my best friend, Linda. Who knows, maybe I can make that happen? While aware that she's as sexually attracted to my stepson as I am, maybe, hopefully, we'll have a threesome. How hot would that be to eat my best friend's pussy while she sucked my stepson's cock?

# # #

Carol, John & Linda Sex, Chapter 07:

Carol wanted to have lesbian sex with her best friend, Linda.

Now that the COVID pandemic was nearly over, the culmination of me already and finally having had incestuous sex with my stepson was when I had my best friend, Linda, over to talk. We drank coffee, and ate homemade, pound cake while watching a Hallmark movie. Even though we had known one another for decades, Linda was unaware that I'm bi-sexual.

She had no idea that I sexually enjoyed licking pussies as much as I sexually enjoyed sucking cocks. Unbeknownst to her, she had no idea that I'm as sexually attracted to women as much as I'm sexually attracted to men. If only she knew that I was bi-sexual, I wondered what she'd say. Moreover, she had no idea that I'm sexually attracted to her. If only she knew that I wished I could have sex with her, I'd wondered what she'd say.

Not out of the closet, something that I was successfully able hide from her, not an easy thing to do, especially after I've had a couple glasses of wine, she was totally unaware that I was sexually attracted to her. She had no idea that I've always wanted to have sex with her. She had no idea that I'd love to lick and finger her pussy while watching and hearing her have a sexual orgasm. She had no idea that I'd love to fuck her with my strap-on dildo. She just thought that I was a whore as much as she was a whore, too.

She didn't know that I loved fingering and licking pussies as much as I loved stroking and sucking cocks. In the way that I had just had sex with John, I wondered if I told Linda that I'm bi-sexual and sexually attracted to her, I wondered if she'd have sex with me. Yet, too much of a sexual leap, deciding not to tell her that I'm bi-sexual and sexually attracted to her, I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship. I feared that she wouldn't accept me not only as her best friend but also as her lover.

Having known Linda nearly, all of my life, again, unbeknownst to her, I've always had a big crush on her. I've always wanted to kiss her, French kiss her. Over the years, while sharing dressing rooms and trying on clothes in front of one another, in the way that she's seen me in my bra and panties, I've seen her in her bra and panties, too. Again, with us sharing dressing rooms while trying on bikinis and sexy lingerie, in the way that she's seen me topless and naked, I've seen her topless and naked, too.

Later that night, after arriving home from the mall and after seeing her in all manner of undress, something that she'd be shocked to know, I've masturbated over seeing Linda in her bra and panties. I've masturbated over seeing her topless and naked. I've masturbated over imagining making out with one another while feeling one another our clothes. I've masturbated over slowly and lovingly stripping one another naked. I've masturbated over us having lesbian sex.

It was no big deal with us seeing one another naked but she had no idea that seeing her without her clothes sexually aroused me. I wondered how she'd react if I told her, in the way that I had masturbated over my stepson that I had masturbated over her, too. While fondling my naked breasts and fingering my erect nipples, I've not only imagined having lesbian sex with her but also, I've masturbated over her willingly having consensual, lesbian sex with me, too. A sexual fantasy come true; I'd love to be her lesbian lover.

I'd love to make out with her while touching and feeling her huge breasts through her blouse and her bra. I'd love to touch and feel and squeeze her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties. While continuing to make out with her, I'd love to reach beneath her short skirt and cup her pussy through her panties while fingering her clit through her panties.

I'd love to push her panties aside with my finger, rub her clit, and finger fuck her pussy. I'd love to masturbate her. I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers. Again, while continuing to make out with her, I'd love to slowly undress her. I'd love to strip her naked while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere while she did the same to me.

I'd love to fondle her double, D cup, naked breasts while and fingering and sucking her erect nipples. I'd love her to fondle my big, D cup, naked breasts while fingering and sucking my erect nipples. I'd love to finger her brown, trimmed, naked pussy while licking her. I'd love her to finger my blonde, trimmed, naked pussy while she licked me, too.

In the way that I'd love to give her oral sex, and in the way that my stepson, finally, gave me oral sex, I'd love her to give me oral sex, too. In the way that I sucked my stepson's cock, I'd love to eat Linda's pussy. I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm not only with my fingers but also with my tongue. I'd love her to give me a sexual orgasm not only with her fingers but also with her tongue.

With her not even knowing that I have one squirreled away beneath my bed, as if I was the man and she was the woman, I'd love to fuck her with my strap-on dildo. I'd love to hear her scream my name while I fucked her fast and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm. Then, I'd love her to fuck me with my strap-on dildo. I'd love her to fuck me fast and hard enough for me to scream her name when she gave me a sexual orgasm.

# # #

Alas, sadly and sexually frustratingly, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, in the way that it was my sexual fantasy to have incestuous sex with my stepson, it's always been my sexual fantasy to have lesbian sex with Linda. Yet, with her never showing any signs of being sexually interested in women as much as she's sexually interested in men, I'd never be lucky enough to have lesbian sex with my best friend. Sadly, and sexually frustratingly, with her never showing any sexual interest in me, she'd never have sex with me.

Whether having sex with John or with Linda, I never believed that neither would ever happen. In the way that my stepson took his sweet time to sexually seduce his stepmother, I had to make nearly all the moves to bed him. While wearing my sexiest nightgown around him without having to modesty to wear a robe over them, I continually flashed him my naked pussy, my naked breasts, and my naked ass while making my flashes appear unintentional.

Then, while undressing and dressing in my bedroom with my bedroom door opened enough for him to see while he stood in the darkened hall, I flashed him my naked body. Not stopping there, I masturbated myself while I knew that he was just outside my bedroom door watching me. Finally, I pretended to be asleep on his lap with my hand resting on his erect, pajama clad cock and my fingertips playing with the head of his prick in my feigned sleep.

Finally, making his sexual move, he reached his hand down my open nightgown top and felt my naked breasts when he thought that I was sleeping. Hoping that he would, he stuck his cock in my mouth when he thought that I was dreaming. He had me blow him and he ejaculated cum in my mouth. Lastly, when he removed the throw from my lap with the hem of my nightgown raised nearly to my waist, he cupped my naked pussy and parted my pussy lips with his fingers in my feigned sleep.

Then, when I invited him to sleep with me in my bed, sometime during the night, while pretending that I was sleeping again, he fucked me in my feigned sleep. The bottom line is when I finally had incestuous sex with my stepson, believing in sexual miracles, I wondered if I could have lesbian sex with my best friend, too. Even more unbelievable, with Linda sexually attracted to John, using her as my buffer, I wondered if I could have threesome sex with John and with Linda as my way to have sex with her.

'Making myself horny by the mere thoughts of imagining bedding my best friend, how hot would that be to have lesbian sex with Linda,' I thought? 'Even hotter. How hot would that be to have threesome sex with John and with Linda? Finally, I'd have sex with the two people who I'd love to lick, masturbate, suck, and fuck. I'd finally have sex with the two people that I'd love them to masturbate me, eat me, make love to me, and fuck me.'

Yet, different with Linda, I seriously doubted that she was sexually attracted to women as much as she was sexually attracted to men. She'd never have lesbian sex with me in the way that I'd love to have lesbian sex with her. If only she would, I would, too. I imagined us in the sixty-nine position while masturbating one another and giving oral sex to one another. I imagined her wanting to have sex with me as much as I've always wanted to have sex with her.

One thing in my favor, one night when we were out drinking, surprising me, she confessed that she had a secret, sexual attraction to my stepson. She confessed how good looking that she thought he was. With my sexually frustrated imagination running wild, and with sexual scenarios flashing through my horny mind, especially now that I've already had sex with John, she made me wonder about us having a sexual threesome. Perhaps, somehow and in some way, I could use her sexual attraction to John to not only have sex with my stepson again but also to have sex with her, too.

# # #

'My sexual fantasy come true, I'd love to have a sexual threesome with John and Linda,' I thought. 'Yet, in the way that I'd never have lesbian sex with Linda, I'd never have a sexual threesome with the both of them. If John took forever to sexually seduce me, he'd never agree to having a sexual threesome with his stepmother and her best friend. Yet, with Linda as attractive as I am but with bigger breasts, I wondered if somehow I could get the three of us to have sex.'

Then, I remembered who made him sexually excited enough to masturbate over them. Whenever he watched porn on his computer, he masturbated over forty-something-year-old, blonde women with big tits. Like me, Linda is a forty-something-year-old woman and she has huge breasts. Only, instead of having blonde hair, she has brown hair. I wondered if her not being a blonde would make a difference to him being sexually attracted to her in the way that he was sexually attracted to me.

Yet, now that I knew that my best friend had a secret crush on John, I hoped to use her sexual attraction to sexually seduce her into have a threesome. Now that I was aware of her sexual attraction to my stepson, I couldn't help but notice how different she was when around him. Every time he walked in the room, she stared at him and smiled up at him, while always making conversation with him.

Hoping to sexually entice her enough for her to have sex with my stepson and/or to have threesome sex with me, I told her something that I knew she'd want to know. I told her that John had a big dick. I only needed to see the sexually aroused look on her face to know that she was interested in having sex with him.

"Like father like son," I said to Linda. "In the way that Jim had a big dick, John has a big dick, too," I said. "Only, hard to believe, John's cock is bigger than his father's big prick," I said nodding my head and smiling. "He has a huge dick."

Seemingly surprised that I'd suddenly be discussing my stepson's big cock, Linda stared at me with her eyes bulging out of her head and her mouth falling open. As if in shock, she fell silent. No doubt, she was imagining John's big penis in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy.

'Linda loved men with big pricks as much as I love men with big dicks,' I thought while remembering her sexual attraction to men with monster cocks.

"I'm sorry, what," she looked at me with jealousy mixed with shock and sexual arousal? "Really," she asked while looking at me as if she didn't believe me? "John has a big prick" she asked with a dirty laugh while biting her lip before sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips?

Knowing her as well as I do, after I told her that my stepson had a big cock, I knew that she'd be already thinking of seeing it, stroking it, sucking it, and fucking it. Then, she looked at me as if I was kidding. She made a face of disbelief while staring at me and laughing.

"How do you know he has a big dick," she asked with a look of sexual arousal that she was unable to hide? "Have you seen his cock?"

Obviously, being the whore that she is, I knew she had already imagined having sex with John. Harder to get her to have sex with me, it would be easy for me to get her to have sex with my stepson. All that I had to do was to tell her that he had a big dick. Perhaps, while she had sex with my stepson, she'd be sexually aroused enough to have sex with me, too. Only, I wondered how I could get her to have sex with John while I watched.

# # #

"I've seen his erect, naked prick," I said with a dirty laugh.

She looked at me with her mouth hanging open and her eyes bulging out of her head again.

"How did you see his cock? When did you see his prick," she asked?

I gave her a Cheshire cat grin.

"When delivering his laundry, hearing him masturbating, I opened his bedroom door without knocking while hoping to catch a glimpse of his erect, naked prick," I said. "With him watching porn while wearing headphones, and with him not aware that I'm in his room watching him, I've caught him masturbating more than a few times," I said with another dirty laugh and a shrug.

I watched her mindless feel her big breast through her blouse and bra.

"I've seen his erect, naked prick several times. He has a huge cock. He has a much bigger prick than his father's big dick," I said.

As soon as I told her that John had a bigger prick than his father, Jim, I watched Linda squirm in her seat. Then, I told her what I knew would make her as sexually aroused as she was sexually frustrated and horny. I stared at her face to watch her reaction to what I was about to say.

"Get this. Guess who he masturbates over," I asked?

No doubt expecting me to say some young, hot celebrity with a beautiful face and a killer body, she looked at me with curiosity mixed with sexual arousal.

"Who does he masturbate over," she asked?

I gave her a big smile.

"He masturbates over forty-something-year-old women with big tits," I said with a laugh. "He masturbates over women who look like us," I said with a dirty laugh.

I watched her squirm again in her seat.

"Further, I know that he's sexually attracted to me," I said with pride.

She looked at me and asked her question.

"How do you know he's sexually attracted to you," asked Linda?

I gave her a big shit eating grin.

"When he masturbates in his room, he shakes the whole house. He rattles the dishes in the China cabinet," I said with a laugh. "As soon as I hear him stroking his prick I stealthily go upstairs to listen."

She looked at me with sexually arousal. No doubt, she was imagining my stepson stroking his big cock.

"Something new that he started doing when he masturbates, he has a running, verbal monologue with himself. Because he's wearing headphones, he talks loud enough for me to hear him in the hall. I've stood outside of his bedroom door listening to him saying all that he sexually wanted to do to me and all that he sexually wanted me to do to him," I said.

No doubt, already imagining all that he sexually wanted to do to me and all that he sexually wanted me to do to him, she looked at me with sexual arousal.

# # #

Linda stared at me as if she was in a sexual daze.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Carol," said Linda with a laugh. "Mostly due to be isolated because of COVID, not able to go to my usual haunts, I haven't had sex since my divorce. I'm as horny as I'm sexually frustrated. And now that you told me that John has a big dick, and that he's attracted to older women with big tits, you're really making me horny," she said laughing.

Not telling me anything new, until I finally had sex with my stepson, I was sexually frustrated and horny, too. Then, realizing that she had shown her cougar side, she looked at me with shame and embarrassment that I had made her sexually horny by telling her about John's big member. Hoping to make her feel better about her confessing her sexual attraction to my stepson, I was tempted to tell her that I had sex with him. I wondered what her reaction would be if I told her that I sucked him, fucked him, and he ate my pussy.

12