Carol, John & Linda Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I told her that we've already had sex, I wondered if she'd want to have sex with my stepson, too. No doubt, she'd love to stroke him. She'd love to suck him. She'd love to fuck him, too. Not surprising me that she was sexually attracted to my stepson, with me the bigger whore, we were both whores. There was nothing unusual about the both of us being sexually attracted to the same man. We've shared lovers more than once.

With us always talking about having sex with this one and with that one, men that we met in bars before COVID, hard for me to be shocked, nevertheless, she surprised me by what she said next.

"Your stepson is someone that I've masturbated over while imagining having sex with him when using my vibrator on my clit and fucking myself with my dildo. Especially now that you told me that he has a big cock, I'll be masturbating over imagining having sex with him again," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'm sure that it's no surprise to you that I'd love to stroke John's dick. I'd love him to make out with me while he felt me through my clothes and slowly undressed me," she said.

She paused to read how I reacted to all that she said and to what more that she was about to say about my stepson.

"I'd love him to finger my pussy and masturbate me while licking my pussy and giving me a sexual orgasm with his fingers and with his tongue," said Linda becoming more sexually aroused. "I'd love to make love to him. I'd love him to fuck me," she said putting her head back and swooning.

She looked at me unembarrassed and unashamed that she admitted her sexual attraction to my stepson.

"A long time since I've given a blowjob, especially now that you told me that John has a big dick, I hope that I'm not offending you but I'd love to stroke him while sucking him," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'd love to blow him. I'd love him to cum in my mouth. I'd love to fuck him," she said with an embarrassed, little smile and a dirty laugh. "Oh, my God, if only he would, I'd love him to cum in my pussy."

She paused again to read my reaction to all that she had sex. Indeed, she sounded like me before I had sex with John. Daring to tell her that I had already had sex with my stepson, I waited for the right opportunity to share that incestuous information with her.

"You're not offending me, Linda. I understand your sexual attraction to him," I said with a shrug. "He's just as handsome as was his father before he gained all of that weight. Then, when he contracted Diabetes and couldn't get a maintain an erection, I used my vibrator and dildo nearly every night," I said with a laugh.

I smiled at her while waiting for her to continue. Again, I so wanted to tell her that I had sex with my stepson but I didn't. Bad enough that she knew that I was a whore, I didn't want her to know that I was an incestuous whore, at least, not now. Maybe, later, if I could persuade her to have a sexual threesome.

"I'd love him to give me multiple, sexual orgasms," she said closing her eyes while putting her head back. "I'd love him to give me a sexual orgasm by masturbating me with his long fingers. I'd love him to give me a second sexual orgasm by licking my pussy. Finally, I'd love him to give me a third, sexual orgasm but fucking me fast and hard to make me cum again," she said while swooning over all that she had imagined.

Again, tempted to tell her that I already had incestuous sex with him, instead, biding my time while waiting for the right moment, I looked over at her and smiled at her again.

# # #

Before he could no longer get and maintain an erection, my deceased husband had a big prick but not as big as John's big dick. Before he gained a lot of weight, he was as big of a sexual pervert as I was a whore. One time when we were all a little drunk, something that he did on occasion, my husband came out of the bedroom naked. In the way that he loved it when I exposed myself to unsuspecting men, he sexually enjoyed exposing his big dick to unsuspecting women.

Over the years, he had deliberately flashed my mother, my sisters, my aunt, my cousins, many of my friends, some of my co-workers, and many of our neighbors his big dick, too. One night, he didn't know that Linda was still here or he pretended that he didn't know that she was still here. He came in the living room from the bedroom scratching his balls. He must have been stroking himself before he walked in the living room because he had a huge erection.

Then, when he turned to face Linda, with him always having been sexually attracted to her, his erect cock pointed at her as if she was the woman of his sexual desire, and she definitely was. Seemingly, unembarrassed, and unashamed, not covering himself with his hand, no doubt, something that he had always wanted to do, he had deliberately flashed his naked, erect prick to my best friend. He stood there for a minute while watching Linda staring at his erection.

"Oops, sorry, Linda. I didn't know you were still here," he said clearly lying while retreating back to the bedroom.

Yet, after he allowed me to flash my naked breasts, my naked pussy, and my naked ass to his friends, to our neighbors, to the lawncare men, the pool men, and to delivery drivers, I didn't care who he flashed. In the way that Linda seemingly enjoyed seeing Jim's big dick, my mother, my sisters, my aunt, my cousins, my friends, and my co-workers all seemed to enjoy seeing Jim's big, naked prick, too. No doubt, if I had given Linda my permission, with her agreeable to having sex with him, too, she would have sucked and fucked my husband.

For that matter, with me surrounded by whores, especially in my family, if I left my mother and my sisters alone with Jim, they would have had sex with him, too. Now, that I think about it, after he flashed his erect, naked prick to so many women, their big topic of conversation, my friends and some of my co-workers would have had sex with him, too. Taking after his father, in the way that John was a good-looking man now, before he had gained so much weight, his father was a handsome man back then, too.

With her having seen my husband's erect, naked prick, I could only imagine how she felt when I told her that John had a bigger dick than my deceased husband. Her imagination must have gone wild with sexual desire, horniness, sexual frustration, and sexual arousal. No doubt, in the way that I would, had I not already had sex with my stepson, she sexually aroused me when she admitted that she wanted to stroke John's big dick and suck his huge cock before fucking his prick.

When she told me that she wanted to fuck John and wanted him to cum in her pussy, she made me want to tell her that I had sex with him. She made me want to tell her that my stepson not only ejaculated cum in my mouth but also in my pussy, too. Again, tempted to tell her, I wondered what Linda would say if I told her that I had been sexually intimate with my stepson. Something that made me horny, I imagined Linda making love to John, blowing him, and fucking him in the way that I've already done.

'I'd love to watch her having sex with him,' I thought. 'I'd love to watch her blow him. I'd love to watch him cum in her mouth. I'd love to watch him fuck her. I'd love to watch him cum in her pussy,' I thought while wanting to masturbate over that imagined sexual scenario later tonight. 'I'd love to join them in a threesome to have lesbian sex with my best friend and incestuous sex with my stepson again.'

To be continued...

12